X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    93% of Greece's proposed 'reforms' are increased taxes

good luck with that Syriza
    Not a chance it goes through the parliament.

Syriza is about to split. It was never a party in any case!

Comment

surprise motherfucker

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      The public sector is weird.

The gap between points 1 and 2 on the lecturer (above bar) scale here is 10k...the gap between points 5 and 6 is 52 euro.
      How does it work, are different universities paid differently also?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
        surprise motherfucker
        This had looped a whole bunch of times before I saw the 2nd cat!
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Welcome to Cats are Interesting, with your host, me.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

It's a sign of having a good show when people try to make cheap imitations.

Comment

I don't see the similarities m8. But thank you.

Comment

I think they all have different scales yea.

Comment

bit quiet in here mates

Comment

surprise motherfucker

Happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      I always pretend to be retarded to those people which comes quite easily to me.

They feck off pretty quick.
                      video of this plz

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                      sort you out in a few days jamfly when I get more cash online

/shakes fist

Oh while I think of it, I still have a fitz 50 euro voucher burning a hole in my wallet, anyone here play there still? Will let it go for 49.99 o.n.o
                      bump, not sure i cba going if i can avoid

Comment

Dice - I want to hear more of this % you are taking in what seems to be a bar/restaurant/poker room in town that you posted about briefly the other day. You commit to invest in it while beering?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Dice - I want to hear more of this % you are taking in what seems to be a bar/restaurant/poker room in town that you posted about briefly the other day. You commit to invest in it with loots from the wheel while beering?
                          obv.

Comment

Dice - I want to hear more of this % you are taking in what seems to be a bar/restaurant/poker room in town that you posted about briefly the other day. You commit to invest in it while beering?
                            Just a bar/restaurant/function rooms type place. No Poker. Still debating it. Deal done already but couple of mates involved so could join in. Need to shit or get off the pot at this stage, they were just pushing/slagging me when out last Saturday. Not sure what i can really bring to it tbh. Premisis has previously gone under so bit dubious about its potential and the profitability of these types of places in general.

Comment

Happy birthday!
                              Thanks! No spring chicken any more.

Comment

Looks like Aldo -v- McGregor will be cancelled. Aldo fractured his rib today.

Comment

Not even a decade younger than me, you auld bastard you.

Comment

Looks like Aldo -v- McGregor will be cancelled. Aldo fractured his rib today.
                                    Ah bollocks. Means we have to put up with the horrible little scrote yapping away even more for a while longer now!

Source? Can't see anything else where
                                    Last edited by shrapnel; 23-06-15, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      Ah bollocks. Means we have to put up with the horrible little scrote yapping away even more for a while longer now!
                                      Class isn't it.

Comment

McGregor to offer to break a rib himself

Comment

Loada shite. This is a bullshit report. The same way Gooch and Kieran Donaghy will be injured next week before the Munster final. Lol Aldo mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                            Loada shite. This is a bullshit report. The same way Gooch and Kieran Donaghy will be injured next week before the Munster final. Lol Aldo mind games.
                                            Fractured rib is confirmed.

Comment

Bottled it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                Just a bar/restaurant/function rooms type place. No Poker. Still debating it. Deal done already but couple of mates involved so could join in. Need to shit or get off the pot at this stage, they were just pushing/slagging me when out last Saturday. Not sure what i can really bring to it tbh. Premisis has previously gone under so bit dubious about its potential and the profitability of these types of places in general.
                                                Don't do yourself down dice you can bring discounted access to auto leaning toilet seats and a vast amount of experience in the purchase of bar stock.

But seriously I imagine kitting out swanky jacks for cost on 3 floors would be a decent saving for any pub/restaurant etc

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

But seriously I imagine kitting out swanky jacks for cost on 3 floors would be a decent saving for any pub/restaurant etc
                                                  Cost. Lol.

Comment

Bottled it?
                                                    Nah. Stupidly pushing hard in sparring prob.

Comment

Hathaway also out vs Gunnar. Lot of my mates going, they don't seem too happy in the group chat

Comment

Comment

Comment

Shite. What a disaster.
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              Why do gobshites wait until the very day tickets for an event sell out, then scramble for one! Sure way to pay the top price. Mate of mine insists on doing it for everything, unsure whether to go or not then as soon as it sells out he's in.
                                                              Calling your 'mate' a gobshite is mean

Comment

Loada shite. This is a bullshit report. The same way Gooch and Kieran Donaghy will be injured next week before the Munster final.

Theres your strenght son. You have a way of putting things earthy.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

Theres your strenght son. You have a way of putting things earthy.
                                                                  You have a strong back your gonna need it.

Comment

Danna white twitter - Relax everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                      Danna white twitter - Relax everybody.
                                                                      Pendred to the rescue

Comment

ran my 50 quid upto 91 on the fitz, still got it

Comment

Accra airport, baby! Was getting that I thought I'd never see it again!

There were riots in the city today after they cleared a huge slum called Sodom and Gommorah because it's built on an area that should be a storm drain and they are blaming it for the terrible floods that killed hundreds a fortnight ago.
                                                                          Meanwhile they are building new houses in Plush Enclaves
                                                                          SPOILER

Attached Files
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Is it any worse than calling an estate Grange Hill?

A high quality version of the very original opening titles of Grange Hill, with this being taken from the very first episode.Copyright of the BBC, 1978.And A...
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                              Is it any worse than calling an estate Grange Hill?
                                                                              Not at all, is honest unlike our coded France's, Windsor's and Westminster's

Comment

8 Eps into the Killing. Can I stop now or should I ride it out? I think I have been too patient and gave it far more eps then I should have.

Comment

8 Eps into the Killing. Can I stop now or should I ride it out? I think I have been too patient and gave it far more eps then I should have.
                                                                                  If it is the scandi one you should be loving it by now, if it's the US one... LOL

Comment

Hmm, we share our birthday so.

Comment

Just back from seeing The Who in The Point.

No longer essential but still the best maximum r&b going.

If i can cut my craft like they do at their age it will have been a life worth living.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

If it is the scandi one you should be loving it by now, if it's the US one... LOL
                                                                                        LOL it is so. Came up as a Netflix original. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          Two of my childhood friends shared it with me too. Birthday paradox and all that.
                                                                                          Happy barely belated birthday!

Comment

Flushdraw you might enjoy this.

Very entertaining story about the rise of the gangs in the 60/70's in NYC.
                                                                                            Rubble Kings: Through archival footage Nicholson tells the story of the real Warriors that walked the streets of New York City in the 1970s and the harsh reality of gang life in a city that seemed to be falling apart
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Ufc Mc Gregor betting - will bets be refunded or lost due to antepost?

Comment

Also PP power play. Djok 13/8 for Wimbledon - easy game.

Comment

This I imagine.
                                                                                                  Apparently it was Barao that did it
                                                                                                  Ufc Mc Gregor betting - will bets be refunded or lost due to antepost?
                                                                                                  Refunded, never heard of MMA bets been eaten by antepost

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                    NBC's 'Hannibal' cancelled after three seasons.
                                                                                                    thats hard news. Not surprising though given the start of season 3
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Comment

Birthdays are like bumholes, everyone has got one
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          Birthdays are like bumholes, everyone has got one
                                                                                                          Actually, I don't have one.
                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Be pretty funny if mcgregor lost to the replacement. UFC wouldn't be that stupid though
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

bullshit. I cracked a rib once doing a leg press. Wasn't sure what was wrong with me so went in the next day and did the leg press again. That only made things worse. Went out that weekend and won a 6-a-side soccer tournament. Rib eventually healed itself.

Aldo needs a dose of man the fuck up imo.
                                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                                bullshit. I cracked a rib once doing a leg press. Wasn't sure what was wrong with me so went in the next day and did the leg press again. That only made things worse. Went out that weekend and won a 6-a-side soccer tournament. Rib eventually healed itself.

Aldo needs a dose of man the fuck up imo.
                                                                                                                What are you on about. They will be fighting not playing six a side soccer
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                  McGregor to offer to break a rib himself
                                                                                                                  A buddy of mine who works as a sales assistant in a sports shop is heading to Vegas for the fight is now completely distraught. He took out a 3k loan to go to the fight, bought an €800 Louis Copeland suit and moved home from is rented gaff to cover the repayments. Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    thats hard news. Not surprising though given the start of season 3
                                                                                                                    Yeah season three is completely inaccessible to casual viewers. The imagery and dream sequences are a bit OTT. Don't get me wrong I do like it but its quite heavy to digest at times. Hopefully they pull it together for the rest of the season.

Also DP did you hear anything on Constantine, whether its going to be renewed and possibly moved to the Sci-Fi network?

Comment

Accra airport, baby! Was getting that I thought I'd never see it again!

There were riots in the city today after they cleared a huge slum called Sodom and Gommorah because it's built on an area that should be a storm drain and they are blaming it for the terrible floods that killed hundreds a fortnight ago.
                                                                                                                      SPOILER

Did you give the locals hope, belief and a freedom to dream whilst on your trip to Ghana?
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                        A buddy of mine who works as a sales assistant in a sports shop is heading to Vegas for the fight is now completely distraught. He took out a 3k loan to go to the fight, bought an €800 Louis Copeland suit and moved home from is rented gaff to cover the repayments. Madness.
                                                                                                                        Quite a few on here heading out too although I think their Louis Copeland wardrobes are already well in hand.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I don't get it? Why buy a Louis Copeland suit to watch a UFC event?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X