• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jaysis

Comment

Anyone have a stream for Canal+?

Comment

^^^ Was he stuck in a bunker or something?

Shot 10
        7 ft
        in the hole for a sextuple bogey.

Shot 9

25 ft to right green
        7 ft to hole

Shot 8
        48 yds to front right green
        31 ft to hole

Shot 7
        4 yds to left fairway
        46 yds to hole

Shot 6
        3 yds to left fairway
        49 yds to hole

Shot 5
        1 yds to left fairway
        47 yds to hole

Shot 4
        6 yds to left fairway
        48 yds to hole

Shot 3
        9 yds to left fairway
        42 yds to hole

Shot 2

154 yds to left fairway
        48 yds to hole

Shot 1
        272 yds to the left rough
        171 yds to hole

Comment

Still nil nil, a guy just got put off the pitch for having elastic holding up his socks...highlight of2nd half
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Favour request: anyone able to find a stream for Entourage movie online? Beyond hungover and shite at google.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
              Favour request: anyone able to find a stream for Entourage movie online? Beyond hungover and shite at google.
              It will only be shitty cams
              airport, lol

Comment

Katie Couric introduces Steve Hartman's interview with Zack Hample, who has snagged nearly 3,000 baseballs at major league games, then files her daily notebo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  ^^^ Was he stuck in a bunker or something?
                  He was beside the green in 2. Then hit 5 shots up a slope to the green that all rolled back down to him and then 3 putted.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Anyone who enjoys MMA and doesn't hold needless Irish begrudgery will love this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9vo0TbUXSc
                    Gets the juices going alright!. He actually said ''Im the fcuking future'' v Stephen Bailey. the forking got edited!.

Comment

Going for a 3 hour nap before getting stuck into the golf later. Hopefully Lowry can do the biz.
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                        Going for a 3 hour nap before getting stuck into the golf later. Hopefully Lowry can do the biz.
                        Damn him anyway, I have an early start tomorrow that is important to be right for and I'm going to have to watch him.
                        What kind of time will it finish at?

Anyone know of a good audio commentary stream ?
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Damn him anyway, I have an early start tomorrow that is important to be right for and I'm going to have to watch him.
                          What kind of time will it finish at?

Anyone know of a good audio commentary stream ?
                          Lowry wont be done til 2am, DJ another 40 mins after.

I can't commit

Comment

Let's go Lowry. Think it was after 3 by time it finished yesterday. Tablet with sky go at work is the best I can do
                            airport, lol

Comment

New four tet album up on bandcamp for those interested
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                Opinions on Euro rate climbing falling/rising in next few weeks? Any edges to bet on?
                                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                Far more likely to increase as all the bad news is done. imo.
                                There has been lots written about whether the euro will actually fall in the event of Grexit...very short term yes, but longer term positive, whereas in the event of a deal, short term positive before more QE weakens it

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  Lowry wont be done til 2am, DJ another 40 mins after.

I can't commit
                                  Me too im not a night owl. I resent the US for having late games for european times!.
                                  But seriously if the US sport like NFL want to promote the game to europe better than bringing the odd game to London the best way to do it is to have reasonable KO times in europe and more will watch.
                                  I havent stayed up or got up at 4am since Tyson and the impending McGregor fight is busting my balls in this respect. My usual MO is to download the ufc and watch it when i get up but the hype here i dunno i think ill have to do something. And i cant do naps at all.

Comment

True Detective season 2 today. Tall order but hope it is nearly as good as the 1st.
                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                      True Detective season 2 today. Tall order but hope it is nearly as good as the 1st.
                                      Early reviews have been generally fairly negative.

Opr

Comment

Why would Brian Hastings play under an account called NoelHayes m8s

Comment

fuck it, couldn't resist having some potential sweat on Major Sunday. Punted Lowry hard for sentimentality.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                            But seriously if the US sport like NFL want to promote the game to europe better than bringing the odd game to London the best way to do it is to have reasonable KO times in europe and more will watch.
                                            16 matches each standard NFL gameweek and all but 3 of them are over before or just after midnight UK time. Of all the American sports that have a time issue I don't think NFL is one.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                              16 matches each standard NFL gameweek and all but 3 of them are over before or just after midnight UK time. Of all the American sports that have a time issue I don't think NFL is one.
                                              This is true, sorry not a good example. Should have stated this was really for the superbowl but its pretty much ended my interest in MLB and NBA who make no effort in playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                This is true, sorry not a good example. Should have stated this was really for the superbowl but its pretty much ended my interest in MLB and NBA who make no effort in playoffs.
                                                MLB are doing you a favour. It's shit
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Anyone have a stream for Columbia V Peru?

Comment

Chaos. Wife's folks took the kids for the weekend. Son got a stomach bug and passed it on to granddad. They're here for dinner today and he feels queasy. Heads to the bathroom for a puke and next thing we hear an awful crash and he's halfway on the floor. An ambulance, x-ray, CT later it transpires he tore is oesophagus puking and needs surgery to put it back together.
                                                    They're trying to find a surgeon who can do it at the moment as it's not a general procedure. Never a dull moment.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                      Chaos. Wife's folks took the kids for the weekend. Son got a stomach bug and passed it on to granddad. They're here for dinner today and he feels queasy. Heads to the bathroom for a puke and next thing we hear an awful crash and he's halfway on the floor. An ambulance, x-ray, CT later it transpires he tore is oesophagus puking and needs surgery to put it back together.
                                                      They're trying to find a surgeon who can do it at the moment as it's not a general procedure. Never a dull moment.
                                                      Is this the synopsis for the new Meet the Fockers film?

Comment

Gosh that is awful, hope he gets operated on quick and is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                          Anyone have a stream for Columbia V Peru?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            Gosh that is awful, hope he gets operated on quick and is ok.
                                                            Grim stuff alright. Impressive that they got it diagnosed within 4 hours of the ambulance call though.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              MLB are doing you a favour. It's shit

lt's a game of anticipation. That's the beauty.

Comment

I love the way Flushdraw replies with a post of humour and MrsFlushdraw replies with a post of empathy. Shows the difference between the male and female species exactly?

Hope everything is okay here, though, obv.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                  I love the way Flushdraw replies with a post of humour and MrsFlushdraw replies with a post of empathy. Shows the difference between the male and female species exactly?

Hope everything is okay here, though, obv.
                                                                  He's just a cunt

Comment

Phone was stolen over the weekend, only need something for six months. What's the best android option value wise at the moment?

Comment

Shit show of the highest order in the Copa America having the last group games at different times. Brazil and Venezuela only have to play out a draw here to both qualify.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone have any links for the golf tonight that are ok to view on an iPad??

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          Shit show of the highest order in the Copa America having the last group games at different times. Brazil and Venezuela only have to play out a draw here to both qualify.
                                                                          A 0-0 draw will put Peru through instead of Venezuela i think.

Edit - A 1-1 and everyone is level for everything so drawing of lots, no?

Comment

3 of them go through?

Comment

3 of them go through?
                                                                              Yep 2 best 3rd places in each of the 3 groups to make 8 in the quarter finals.

Comment

Edit - A 1-1 and everyone is level for everything so drawing of lots, no?
                                                                                3 go through from 2 groups. This will be one of those. If this game ends a draw, Peru nd Brazil will be joined first as they've scored more, Ven will be third as they've a better h2h against Colombia.
                                                                                Last edited by The Situation; 21-06-15, 21:20.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

3 of them go through?
                                                                                  Doh, yeah 3 go through. But if it's 1-1, can all 4 sides be separated?

Edit - Answered above, ty.

Comment

I've backed both Peru and Venezuela to top the group and outside of a Venezuela win I'm not sure what draw would suit me as any score draw would have them both at a dead heat?

Criminal to have the final group games on at different times.
                                                                                    Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 21-06-15, 21:23.

Comment

Think its 25 years to the day of our stroll around with Holland too. Apt.

Comment

Anyone who enjoys MMA and doesn't hold needless Irish begrudgery will love this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9vo0TbUXSc
                                                                                        Was there at ringside. Absolutely ridiculous atmosphere. By the time McGregor came out the place was fit to explode. Still one of my top 5 ever sporting events attended.
                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                          Was there at ringside. Absolutely ridiculous atmosphere. By the time McGregor came out the place was fit to explode. Still one of my top 5 ever sporting events attended.
                                                                                          Other 4?

Comment

I've backed both Peru and Venezuela to top the group and outside of a Venezuela win I'm not sure what draw would suit me as any score draw would have them both at a dead heat?

Criminal to have the final group games on at different times.
                                                                                            Any score draw and Brazil are top. Think they are even with 0-0 because they've a better h2h with Peru. So you're basically funking for a Ven win.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Jaysus a month in hospital for the Father in Law after surgery. All over something so innocuous.

Comment

Mcilroy couldn't, could he?
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Let's do this
                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Get into the club house on -2 and hope the pressure gets to 5/6 golfers.

It'd be miracle stuff, but he needs to be on -2 minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                      Get into the club house on -2 and hope the pressure gets to 5/6 golfers.

It'd be miracle stuff, but he needs to be on -2 minimum.
                                                                                                      Attack the pin and finding an eagle on 12 would be interesting!
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Great par save, but that approach was worrying, he needs to be on fire with confidence if he's gonna tear it up.
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

This is the first major in about four years I didn't punt on. I think I'm enjoying it all the more for it.

Love to see Jason Day finally bag one.

He has to be stressing out a bit though with the thought of another attack.
                                                                                                          He looked like I guess I'd look on an 8am tee off Sunday morning after a Saturday night session, then badooms it, so hopefully he gets over it.

Comment

Decent link please?

Comment

Other 4?
                                                                                                              2013 All Ireland Semi Final - Dublin v Kerry
                                                                                                              2011 All Ireland Final - Dublin v Kerry
                                                                                                              2010 All Ireland Hurling Final - Kilkenny v Tipperary
                                                                                                              2009 Heineken Cup Semi Final - Leinster v Munster
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Some putt by McIlroy.

Comment

220 foot birdie putt from Rory, minus 2 now. Epic.

Comment

Wow. Feel compelled to shout for him
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Holy fuck Rory. Get the fuck in there.

Comment

Johnson has this wrapped up m8s, yis can go to bed.

Comment

Link to a decent stream please
                                                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X