This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
    If you have time highly recommend you take the missus to see the Michael Jackson One show. TylerD recommended it to me and wasnt disappoint. Definitely one of the highlights of Vegas.
    Going to absinthe instead.
    That and zo.be burlesque
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
      I came dangerousy close to getting you a wifi kettle. Sadly the reviews were only fair to middling. I also was unsure if your new wife would ever speak to me again.
      That would have been amazing tbf
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Greeks cosying up to Putin now

shure why not
        Be somewhere for Putin to put his new nukes?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
          Be somewhere for Putin to put his new nukes?
          Greece Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
            Old man gets older happy birthday sp
            Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              Greece Lighting
              Was thinking of some kind of "Greeks are taking the passage to Hades there" type retort when read that Babylon was rebuilt by Yanks under GW Bush when they invaded Iraq

That's some new world order shit right there!

ooh and:

"The Greeks are taking the passage to Hades there"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    13,000km on a flight as a stowaway and you last 12,995 of them. : http://m.rte.ie/news/2015/0619/70919...ways-stowaway/
                    You're probably dead / unconscious for the last 12,994 of them. Would'nt feel a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      Got my body and soul ticket at the early bird cost price! Thanks Honda and Keane for directing me towards those sites
                      GG WP, might see you down there

Comment

Irish fella on Ch4 racing:

Comment

Mick Fitz must have done something unspeakable to have to interview Ryan Moore.

pulling teeth
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

FTO small people owners: My 18 month son is obsessed with eating paper lately. Toilet roll/ corners of books etc. He would stay at it all day if let. Is this common and will it go away soon? The baby is white fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                              FTO small people owners: My 18 month son is obsessed with eating paper lately. Toilet roll/ corners of books etc. He would stay at it all day if let. Is this common and will it go away soon? The baby is white fwiw.
                              Enjoyed this very much. WP.

Comment

What colour is the toilet paper?
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                  Just my question on how helpful was hitch with your studies. Think you submitted homework to him or something?
                                  Oh he very kindly offered. Lloyd also helped me out by giving me an interview for an assignment which was a great help.

I passed, an A, 4*B+, 2*B

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                      has anyone watched this yet? HJ?

might wait a little to find out if it's worth it personally but would love to hear others thoughts

produced by ridley scott fwiw
                                      Very different approach from what I remember of the book, but very good; would definitely watch the rest when they make it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                          Beat him to a pulp until he stops

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to degen gambler luckyjimm? Internet seems to be silent. I guess he just grew up. Last I read a few years ago he was squatting in fine London houses and bin-diving.
                                            Playing 25c/50c PLo on Unibet

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't dislike waterford whispers, but it is starting to insist upon itself. It is the exact same joke, every day, told the same way.
                                                  With 142 to choose from since the start of the year, please pick your favourite US mass shooting from our list below.  

Comment

Comment

Really?
                                                      Yeah. Latest posts on 2+2 indicate so anyways

Comment

Was it ehonda who recommended Montage of Heck. Wow, that's some documentary
                                                        Probably was. Great watch. Another music related one I'm gonna watch over weekend.
                                                        The Wrecking Crew
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Spent the morning pretending to Enterprise Ireland that I'm going to start a company because that's the only way to get research money.
                                                          Was introduced to a chemistry professor (from DCU) who said he would only speak to me if he could be guaranteed confidentiality.

Nice job ruining science, business cunce.

Comment

The second to last Comedians in cars getting coffee with Steve Harvey, its been a while since i laughed as hard, fantastically funny.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Why did Jon Snow stand for six hours outside the Apple Store?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                Spent the morning pretending to Enterprise Ireland that I'm going to start a company because that's the only way to get research money.
                                                                Was introduced to a chemistry professor (from DCU) who said he would only speak to me if he could be guaranteed confidentiality.

Isn't "research money" just code for zuutroy's coke and hooker party?

Maybe they're catching on

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  Why did Jon Snow stand for six hours outside the Apple Store?
                                                                  For the Watch m8

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Business people are silly, you are smart. I'm sure you can còme up with something that sounds plausibly viable from a commercial standpoint?

Comment

Best up and down ever by Jason Day? Most bizarre one I've ever seen, anyway.

Comment

My Dads 30th anniversary today.

Not a day goes by.

Guy Clark and Verlon Thompson at the UT student union ballroom. 9.18.08
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Nice Start to the weekend. Lunch in Sophie's. Drinks in the shelbourne. Drinks and meat and cheese plate in the Fitzwilliam. Wife driving us home. Might stop off for a nice Bottle of red and watch the golf.
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Tickles my funny bone that the Water Protesters are being partially blamed on the closure of Clearys. Love this country

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                Nice Start to the weekend. Lunch in Sophie's. Drinks in the shelbourne. Drinks and meat and cheese plate in the Fitzwilliam. Wife driving us home. Might stop off for a nice Bottle of red and watch the golf.
                                                                                Bit jealous have to say. Nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Bit jealous have to say. Nicely done.
                                                                                  That was only the warm up main event tomorrow.

You around town tomorrow night. Got the access all areas pass.
                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

After some rummaging in Jus Devine found a bottle of meerlust. RD3/Horatio they still have a few left

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      Business people are silly, you are smart. I'm sure you can còme up with something that sounds plausibly viable from a commercial standpoint?
                                                                                      Yep. That's the scam alright. Looks like its working even though I'm promising to do in 2 years what the US think will take 10. Very bad at the business spoof though.
                                                                                      Kind of got flustered when they asked if I was planning to start a spin out or license the technology to an Irish company.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                        That was only the warm up main event tomorrow.

You around town tomorrow night. Got the access all areas pass.
                                                                                        Meeting a mate for some grub then settle in somewhere around Grafton St to watch Spieth win me loots, gimme a shout after 8pm

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          For the Watch m8
                                                                                          Showing my age: when I read the Jon Snow updates a few days ago, I thought it was the news presenter.

#spmoments

Comment

Showing my age: when I read the Jon Snow updates a few days ago, I thought it was the news presenter.

#spmoments
                                                                                            LAAL

Like an aul lad

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                              Meeting a mate for some grub then settle in somewhere around Grafton St to watch Spieth win me loots, gimme a shout after 8pm
                                                                                              Playing Captains Prize and dinner afterwards. Will be closer to 12 before I get in. Will be donating so might see you there.

Comment

#spmoments
                                                                                                I have the same thing when Sam Smith is mentioned on radio.
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                  I have the same thing when Sam Smith is mentioned on radio.
                                                                                                  First reaction is who? There's 2 of them that I haven't heard of?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                    First reaction is who? There's 2 of them that I haven't heard of?
                                                                                                    Apparently Sam Smith is some kind of young singer/pop person. I'm usually expecting something with the journalist Smyth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Smyth

Comment

Hitchhiker-cat

Comment

LOL Courier, that's deadly.

Rose gone, 1 bad hole. Getting to like this course a bit more each round.

Tiger class yesterday. Shoots 80, still attends press conference and says to journos "at least I kicked Rickie's butt" (Fowler shot 81).

Comment

Oh such a proud Mammy tonight. The guitar group that Mia goes to had their year end concert in the Dunamase Arts centre . From Adults to young kids , most only started last Sept. It was absolutely brill. She was quite nervous beforehand but seemed ok on stage I was chuffed seeing her, they are only learning and Id imagine this time next yr will tell alot

Mia is the one with the hairband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUWcO8Ocz0
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Cant see Branden Grace winning it. Isn't he a bottler

SPOILER
                                                                                                            I know you get it Solksjaer !!!

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

SPOILER

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Godammit, just logged in to tell that joke.

Comment

Jesus poor Jason Day, horrible to see

Comment

Ban.

Comment

Jesus poor Jason Day, horrible to see
                                                                                                                      This is not nearly enough information.

What has happened to Jason Day? If it's having a terrible round and not something interesting and dramatic I will not be happy m8.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        Oh such a proud Mammy tonight. The guitar group that Mia goes to had their year end concert in the Dunamase Arts centre . From Adults to young kids , most only started last Sept. It was absolutely brill. She was quite nervous beforehand but seemed ok on stage I was chuffed seeing her, they are only learning and Id imagine this time next yr will tell alot

Mia is the one with the hairband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYUWcO8Ocz0
                                                                                                                        She wasn't nervous. She's looking at you going put away the fucking camera

That's class, fair play to her. Savage progress after only a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                          This is not nearly enough information.

What has happened to Jason Day? If it's having a terrible round and not something interesting and dramatic I will not be happy m8.
                                                                                                                          He collapsed, maybe vertigo, back on his feet now. Tough day.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X