This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
    @RD3 have you seen how much support Bernie Sanders is getting from the far left? Judging by my Facebook feed they will hold their nose and vote for Hillary as long they can get Bernie into the passenger seat at the oval office.

Meanwhile your horse is saying the same stuff as a mass murderer.
    not displaying a trace of ideological bias at all there AFB

seems like a good point to get more on imo
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Gotten so used to the slow misery associated with being a Tiger fanboy. Be weird having to see the fail delivered in a sharp shock in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        I don't mind monty, don't think he's smug. Just think he's a terrible commentator. Hope he does well on the course
        Meh he probably is like Dennis Taylor is for snooker perhaps, but like snooker the golf speaks for itself. Gotta take these guys with a pinch of salt. I do find the old school snooker commentators have had their head up their hole playing their brand of snooker and cant call the shots these new players are playing. Maybe this is the case for Monty and i cant see it.

Comment

Comparing a gent like Dennis Taylor to that bitter old prick is banning material!

How does Rory win when he can't putt?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Gotten so used to the slow misery associated with being a Tiger fanboy. Be weird having to see the fail delivered in a sharp shock in the morning.
            Love to see him in the mix. Fail to see where it would come from though
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              going to a mediocre indian and chinese place tonight, two separate restaurants bu you can order from either.
              The food is standard enough fare but seen as top class here except for one thing... the chips the chinese do Oh man! they are ridic good

Probably a zillion calories per portion - they are the crispiest chips ever they come soaked in a decently hot not too sweet schezaun sauce
              Amazing. I don't know how they do it but I think they are actually battered chips because one of the lads has had them delivered to the hotel, miles from the restaurant and they were still crispy when they got here.
              Oslo bar in Salthill, by far the nicest chips ever, they were like long roast potatoes...im getting a lazy one just thinking about them...

They also do some nice chocolate stout, buried at sea.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comparing a gent like Dennis Taylor to that bitter old prick is banning material!

How does Rory win when he can't putt?
                not defending monty here but, you are a big Tiger fan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  I'm afraid this is true
                  You dont write, you dont call...not even a postcard !
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    not defending monty here but, you are a big Tiger fan ?
                    He's a different kind of prick. You're allowed to be if you're the goat!

Comment

lol Tiger looks miserable already!

Comment

He's a different kind of prick. You're allowed to be if you're the goat!
                        hope he activates his glutes today.

Comment

Tiger needs Tida following him, the only chance to keep the petulance at bay.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                              I don't dislike waterford whispers, but it is starting to insist upon itself. It is the exact same joke, every day, told the same way.
                              blaas are stale baps
                              You dont sound like your on your best form. Whats eating you?

Comment

Has Rory started yet, or what time does he go out at ??

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                  Has Rory started yet, or what time does he go out at ??
                                  2 over. Be grand if he could sort his putts out
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                    You dont sound like your on your best form. Whats eating you?
                                    Please help support my cause by purchasing a T-Shirt @ http://damnhigh.org

& life
                                    wbu
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

2 over. Be grand if he could sort his putts out
                                      Same as Tiger lol

Comment

Watching golf and I just wish when I hear shouts of "Get in the hole" I then hear a single gunshot.

Comment

Here, Boards, Twitter, Reddit, anywhere... It is crazy how much talk is still about Tiger.

The man is still a huge draw, probably more than any other man in their sport. It is very unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Here, Boards, Twitter, Reddit, anywhere... It is crazy how much talk is still about Tiger.

The man is still a huge draw, probably more than any other man in their sport. It is very unusual.
                                            Tiger is the biggest draw still, by miles. He played the last round at memorial 1st out at like 8am and still had the biggest gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                              Tiger is the biggest draw still, by miles. He played the last round at memorial 1st out at like 8am and still had the biggest gallery
                                              It is hard to compare as it is an individual sport but he might be the no.1 draw in sport when all the variables are considered.

Comment

It is hard to compare as it is an individual sport but he might be the no.1 draw in sport when all the variables are considered.
                                                Bolt/Tiger >>> everyone else

Comment

Bolt/Tiger >>> everyone else
                                                  Bolt? No. Doesn't make you a draw just because people buy into the Olympics and not athletics.

Comment

Bolt? No. Doesn't make you a draw just because people buy into the Olympics and not athletics.
                                                    Bolt is a big draw

Comment

Bolt is a big draw
                                                      Draws are boring.

Comment

cunce

Comment

Luckboxed a $600 score playing craps this morning.
                                                          Missus now thinks I should go pro
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            I came dangerousy close to getting you a wifi kettle. Sadly the reviews were only fair to middling. I also was unsure if your new wife would ever speak to me again.

Comment

I came dangerousy close to getting you a wifi kettle. Sadly the reviews were only fair to middling. I also was unsure if your new wife would ever speak to me again.
                                                              Have you got me on ignore? Bad form m8.
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                If you have time highly recommend you take the missus to see the Michael Jackson One show. TylerD recommended it to me and wasnt disappoint. Definitely one of the highlights of Vegas.
                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                  Have you got me on ignore? Bad form m8.
                                                                  I do not m8, did I miss something?

Comment

I do not m8, did I miss something?
                                                                    Just my question on how helpful was hitch with your studies. Think you submitted homework to him or something?

Comment

Got my body and soul ticket at the early bird cost price! Thanks Honda and Keane for directing me towards those sites

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                        Got my body and soul ticket at the early bird cost price! Thanks Honda and Keane for directing me towards those sites
                                                                        You did well! By looks of things people were paying well above cost for them. Should be a good weekend with the weather enjoy
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Ricky Fowler within an inch of hitting a hole in one on the Par 4 12th on his way to carding an 11 over first round 82!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Yo Honda do the Aer Lingus regional flights (Stobart) fly from Terminal 1?
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Yo Honda do the Aer Lingus regional flights (Stobart) fly from Terminal 1?
                                                                              Most of them are bused these days. Either from T2 or a busing area which is kind if between both terminals. But as far as your concerned and for check in etc it's T2
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Most of them are bused these days. Either from T2 or a busing area which is kind if between both terminals. But as far as your concerned and for check in etc it's T2
                                                                                Was last year some time flying to the Isle of Man could've sworn it was one of those check in at Terminal 2 but walk back over to Terminal 1, don't need to check and bags as it's just carry on so wanted to just go straight to it.
                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Shocker... This is a poker post

Half thinking of going to Vegas for weekend of 4th July. Two tournament catches the eye, the WSOP event lucky 7s with a buy-in of $777, and the WPT500 in the aura with a buy-in of $565. The WPT has a guaranteed prize pool of $2m whereas the lucky 7s is not guarenteed. They clash so which would you go for?

Comment

This Greece situation is becoming very sad, very quickly.
                                                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 19-06-15, 08:38.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                      Was last year some time flying to the Isle of Man could've sworn it was one of those check in at Terminal 2 but walk back over to Terminal 1, don't need to check and bags as it's just carry on so wanted to just go straight to it.
                                                                                      Yeah that was the way. It still could be for the odd flight. But most are bussed from an area that's between both terminals these days. Head for terminal 2 imo.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Half thinking of going to Vegas for weekend of 4th July. Two tournament catches the eye, the WSOP event lucky 7s with a buy-in of $777, and the WPT500 in the aura with a buy-in of $565. The WPT has a guaranteed prize pool of $2m whereas the lucky 7s is not guarenteed. They clash so which would you go for?
                                                                                        I'd go for the WPT event.

15k starting stack and 30 min blinds increasing, compared to 5k starting stack and 40 min blinds increasing.

Both 3 day events, but the WPT has 10 Day 1's, and 6 of those have been played already so check up and see what numbers are like. Will be a bigger prizepool because of the guarantee, and there's been tons of sats on Party (anymorejokes won 6 seats or something) so there'll be quite a few recreational players that got in on the cheap.

You'll get some TV time too if you make the FT

Comment

Thanks FD, I was half leaning toward that myself but just wondered if the lucky 7s might bring out some of the recreational players but as it is a new event it is hard to tell what numbers it will get.

Anyway moving away from poker talk... I see that True Detective S2 starts on Sunday... Hopefully it will be good.

Comment

Option C is finding a quiet corner to go fuck yourself in. Would recommend this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                              Option C is finding a quiet corner to go fuck yourself in. Would recommend this for you.
                                                                                              Quality. Not enough of this in bbv
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

If you haven't played a WSOP event before go and play the Lucky 7s. The buzz of playing a WSOP event is great.

Comment

Is JDownloader still the best option for ripping youtube to MP3 at good quality?

Comment

They finished the steam summer sale game, level 101 million, meanwhile I'm on level 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                      Is JDownloader still the best option for ripping youtube to MP3 at good quality?
                                                                                                      Never gonna get good quality really All depends on the video. This one is handy if you're doing it thay way though. http://www.mediahuman.com/howto/down...-playlist.html

You can add a load of videos and download at once or add a whole playlist either
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Greeks cosying up to Putin now

shure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          This Greece situation is becoming very sad, very quickly.
                                                                                                          I'd disagree with the second part of that - it's been ongoing for many years now

Not often you get to see a democracy decide to throw itself under the bus (dictatorships have often done it but that's a different matter)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            Greeks cosying up to Putin now

shure why not
                                                                                                            Funny thing is there was a massive rally yesterday after a media source said a deal had been reached without the IMF. At least someone is making money out of it all
                                                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 19-06-15, 10:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                              Funny thing is there was a massive rally yesterday about a media source said a deal had been reached without the IMF. At someone is making money out of it all
                                                                                                              I like the way the Greeks are trying to portray the IMF as the baddies (despite them demonstrably being the most sympathetic of the Troika towards Greece)

Booo! evil imperialist running pig dogs!

Comment

I like the way the Greeks are trying to portray the IMF as the baddies (despite them demonstrably being the most sympathetic of the Troika towards Greece)

Booo! evil imperialist running pig dogs!
                                                                                                                P.Murphy about to talk about Greece with Pat Kenny apparently..

Comment

P.Murphy about to talk about Greece with Pat Kenny apparently..

http://www.newstalk.com
                                                                                                                  who?

Comment

who?

Comment

doubt Pat will get the stick out but yeah, potential for hilarity

Comment

Looks like they've avoided it, or I missed it.

Here's an interesting look at the situation from a "Greece holds the aces" perspective.

Comment

Old man gets older happy birthday sp
                                                                                                                          48

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X