Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Hungry walking home from a work thing when it hits me: Beschoffs is just down the road. Sure fuck it.

Currently tucking into whopper plate of awesome. This thread came to mind.
      Much elbow room in that place ?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        porterhouse nassau st?
        Might fit the bill in order to avoid o connell st grimness
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
          Best way to profit from the 365 offer tonight?
          Just back Barca, then Barca again. Enjoy your €60 odd profit.

Considering backing Barca at -2 @ 15/4.

Comment

Dublin Supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Dublin Supremacy.
              Lol just came on to post this.

Comment

Darragh O'Connell will be trying to go back playing for Kerry next year.

Comment

Will the start of the CL final be put back if this goes to extra time?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Dublin Supremacy.
                    We did this to Galway in the Leinster final two years ago and they made the final. That being said we look awful. Shane Durkin is having the kind of game you quit hurling after.
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                      We did this to Galway in the Leinster final two years ago and they made the final. That being said we look awful. Shane Durkin is having the kind of game you quit hurling after.
                      Galway made final in '12 after winning Leinster not '13.

Comment

Was sticking bets on Bet365, Unibet, and Boyles for their promotions and will have to get on all three during the match for in play risk free bets. I got into it during the semi-final with Bet365's free in bet offer. I then had to roll €600 of bets with them to cash out their sign up bonus.

So I bet a few matches, got into the UK election betting, the Irish referendum betting, and finally tonight with the Champions League final. It makes your mind so busy with stupid betting thoughts, odds, how much you can make at bets, lost opportunities. Have found myself more orientated towards the betting aspects of the CL semi-finals and last week during the FA Cup as I was in running betting.

Great if you want to avoid experiencing the existential reality of your being, and all the anxiety that can go with it. But it's fucking grim, soul sapping stuff. The very opposite of what one should do for a settled mind imo.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Was sticking bets on Bet365, Unibet, and Boyles for their promotions and will have to get on all three during the match for in play risk free bets. I got into it during the semi-final with Bet365's free in bet offer. I then had to roll €600 of bets with them to cash out their sign up bonus.

So I bet a few matches, got into the UK election betting, the Irish referendum betting, and finally tonight with the Champions League final. It makes your mind so busy with stupid betting thoughts, odds, how much you can make at bets, lost opportunities. Have found myself more orientated towards the betting aspects of the CL semi-finals and last week during the FA Cup as I was in running betting.

Great if you want to avoid experiencing the existential reality of your being, and all the anxiety that can go with it. But it's fucking grim, soul sapping stuff. The very opposite of what one should do for a settled mind imo.
                          Nail head etc.

Comment

Indeed.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                              I have 4 good tickets for Ireland England match available at face value if anyone is interested.
                              PM sent, still have them?

Comment

Trying to pick a team to cheer for here is just trying to figure out who you hate least. Tevez or Suarez. The flipside to that is you have legends like Pirlo, Buffon, Messi, Iniesta on either team. Still a good excuse for pints.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                  Trying to pick a team to cheer for here is just trying to figure out who you hate least. Tevez or Suarez. The flipside to that is you have legends like Pirlo, Buffon, Messi, Iniesta on either team. Still a good excuse for pints.
                                  Don't hate tevez cause fergies a cunt. Most underrated player.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

There won't be a cow milked in Kerry tonight. Well North Kerry anyway !!

Glad this isn't an El Classico final, so much better without that added imo.

No bets, gonna sit back and enjoy it and shout for Barca.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Great day for the parish. Some achievement. Be playing in Leinster next year

Comment

Hell will be an eternity of world cup and champions league opening ceremonies and you never get to see a ball being kicked
                                        Last edited by Guest; 06-06-15, 18:47.

Comment

Good start !!
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Poetry in motion.

Comment

Great day for the parish. Some achievement. Be playing in Leinster next year
                                              If Kerry finish in the top 2 of the round robin next year they will advance to a Munster QF.

Comment

This could be brutal on Juve.

Comment

Juve missing Chiellini big time... Buffon still showing he's not lost it at 37.
                                                  Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 06-06-15, 19:13.

Comment

Missed that, 7th place Raoul

Evra and Messi
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Very open, enjoyable match for a final. Just goes to show that entertaining can be winning too.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                        Jesus

Muhammad

and Hitler for the craic.
                                                        She said alive or dead, not make believe!

Comment

fucking william. will.i.am.a.knob

Comment

Phew!
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              If Kerry finish in the top 2 of the round robin next year they will advance to a Munster QF.
                                                              Could you elaborate please? I don't follow hurling so I don't know/understand the format. All I heard on Kerry radio today was that they'd be playing in Leinster if they won.

Comment

Barca didn't really try to put Juve to the sword at all after the first goal. Decided to drop back and play it about. Hoping it's a rope-a-dope because I went big all over the place on the overs.

Comment

How did gambling companies miss out on the mobile games with in-app purchases market? It's like slots except you never have to pay out.
                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 06-06-15, 19:51.

Comment

Could you elaborate please? I don't follow hurling so I don't know/understand the format. All I heard on Kerry radio today was that they'd be playing in Leinster if they won.
                                                                    Taking this year as an example: Westmeath, Laois, Carlow and Antrim played in the preliminary round of Leinster (round-robin format), with the top two (Westmeath and Laois) progressing to the quarter finals of Leinster HC. Next year Kerry will play in this pre-lim round but if they finish in top two they go into the Munster SHC. This is different to Antrim, who would be in a Leinster QF if they finished in top two.

I stand to be corrected though, as it's all very messy.

Edit to add: Hoping for a huge shock tomorrow for Westmeath to beat Wexford in LSHQF. Can't see it happening, but dare to dream, and all that.
                                                                    Last edited by DMMurray; 06-06-15, 20:02.

Comment

Get in. Game on. Messi to win it with some brilliance.

Comment

Now then
                                                                        Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Game on. That backheel pass was worthy of the goal.

Comment

Game on!

Raging Tevez didn't score it

Comment

We may all now safely bet our houses on a Barca goal in the next 10 minutes. Probably from The Man himself.

Comment

Cmon Pirlo

Comment

We may all now safely bet our houses on a Barca goal in the next 10 minutes. Probably from The Man himself.

surely
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Weighed in yesterday after my second 30 day gym challenge. In between the two, I went to New York for 5 days and put on 6.5 pounds due to ridic excessive eating and drinking but hey, you're on holiday. In New York.

Brag : Down 10.5 pounds total since starting the challenges. Waist & chest down 4.5 & 4 inches respectively.

Variance : Neck is the exact same size as always was

Beat : Every potential new work shirt I've tried on so far is fine on the neck and swimming around my chest / waist no mater how fitted / slim fit it is. Looks like I could need tailor made shirts.

FML

Comment

Have to say, I do find your gambling degeneracy completely at odds with the general philosophical tone of your posts!

Comment

Pogba is an absolute beast. Hope to fuck Utd don't get him !!

Comment

juve robbed
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                                            Have to say, I do find your gambling degeneracy completely at odds with the general philosophical tone of your posts!
                                                                                            I'm not in the least, it's just a several week thing for the lols.

Comment

Justice for Suarez

Comment

Crazy decision there but surely if they're giving handball then he has to get a yellow minimum?

Comment

lol Ray. The last touch of a goal can't be a players hand, unless it's the goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    Phew!
                                                                                                    Final score?

Comment

Final score?
                                                                                                      16 all

Comment

If it were Suarez dobby, you'd have lost your mind.

Comment

Buffon for the equaliser.

Comment

Id say that third one got a few out of a hole...lol
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Brilliant final. Brilliant winners.

Comment

All is right with the world. Feel sorry for Pogba, didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

Comment

Very good final, fair result.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

I'm not in the least, it's just a several week thing for the lols.
                                                                                                                    Yeah, I understand. No offense meant there, btw.

Comment

Neymar, what a knob.

Comment

Great win for Kerry. The reality however is that all of the top 2nd tier teams (Laois, Westmeath, Antrim, Kerry) need regular exposure to the top level teams or they'll never break through. Cheddar Plunkett is doing great stuff for Laois, I'd love to see them take Offaly. Some outstanding hurlers on their team.

@DMMurray. We've no chance against Wexford unless there is a massive capitulation and some red cards dished out. There's not many options on the bench and that's the main reason we lost to Laois. In fairness to Ryan he's got them playing well with a young squad. Hopefully we can develop some of these minors and U21s. Murtagh is probably the only lad hanging up the boots for the foreseeable.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                                                                          Yeah, I understand. No offense meant there, btw.
                                                                                                                          None taken.

As much as the lads there are going on about how the front 3 were the difference, Pique was a rock at the back winning headers.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X