Hungry walking home from a work thing when it hits me: Beschoffs is just down the road. Sure fuck it.

Currently tucking into whopper plate of awesome. This thread came to mind.
      Much elbow room in that place ?

porterhouse nassau st?
        Might fit the bill in order to avoid o connell st grimness

Best way to profit from the 365 offer tonight?
          Just back Barca, then Barca again. Enjoy your €60 odd profit.

Considering backing Barca at -2 @ 15/4.

Dublin Supremacy.

Lol just came on to post this.

Darragh O'Connell will be trying to go back playing for Kerry next year.

Will the start of the CL final be put back if this goes to extra time?

Dublin Supremacy.
                    We did this to Galway in the Leinster final two years ago and they made the final. That being said we look awful. Shane Durkin is having the kind of game you quit hurling after.

Galway made final in '12 after winning Leinster not '13.

Was sticking bets on Bet365, Unibet, and Boyles for their promotions and will have to get on all three during the match for in play risk free bets. I got into it during the semi-final with Bet365's free in bet offer. I then had to roll €600 of bets with them to cash out their sign up bonus.

So I bet a few matches, got into the UK election betting, the Irish referendum betting, and finally tonight with the Champions League final. It makes your mind so busy with stupid betting thoughts, odds, how much you can make at bets, lost opportunities. Have found myself more orientated towards the betting aspects of the CL semi-finals and last week during the FA Cup as I was in running betting.

Great if you want to avoid experiencing the existential reality of your being, and all the anxiety that can go with it. But it's fucking grim, soul sapping stuff. The very opposite of what one should do for a settled mind imo.

Was sticking bets on Bet365, Unibet, and Boyles for their promotions and will have to get on all three during the match for in play risk free bets. I got into it during the semi-final with Bet365's free in bet offer. I then had to roll €600 of bets with them to cash out their sign up bonus.

So I bet a few matches, got into the UK election betting, the Irish referendum betting, and finally tonight with the Champions League final. It makes your mind so busy with stupid betting thoughts, odds, how much you can make at bets, lost opportunities. Have found myself more orientated towards the betting aspects of the CL semi-finals and last week during the FA Cup as I was in running betting.

Great if you want to avoid experiencing the existential reality of your being, and all the anxiety that can go with it. But it's fucking grim, soul sapping stuff. The very opposite of what one should do for a settled mind imo.
                          Nail head etc.

Indeed.

I have 4 good tickets for Ireland England match available at face value if anyone is interested.
                              PM sent, still have them?

Trying to pick a team to cheer for here is just trying to figure out who you hate least. Tevez or Suarez. The flipside to that is you have legends like Pirlo, Buffon, Messi, Iniesta on either team. Still a good excuse for pints.

Don't hate tevez cause fergies a cunt. Most underrated player.

There won't be a cow milked in Kerry tonight. Well North Kerry anyway !!

Glad this isn't an El Classico final, so much better without that added imo.

No bets, gonna sit back and enjoy it and shout for Barca.

Great day for the parish. Some achievement. Be playing in Leinster next year

Hell will be an eternity of world cup and champions league opening ceremonies and you never get to see a ball being kicked
                                        Last edited by Guest; 06-06-15, 18:47.

Good start !!

Poetry in motion.

Great day for the parish. Some achievement. Be playing in Leinster next year
                                              If Kerry finish in the top 2 of the round robin next year they will advance to a Munster QF.

This could be brutal on Juve.

Juve missing Chiellini big time... Buffon still showing he's not lost it at 37.
                                                  Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 06-06-15, 19:13.

Missed that, 7th place Raoul

Evra and Messi

Very open, enjoyable match for a final. Just goes to show that entertaining can be winning too.

Jesus

Muhammad

and Hitler for the craic.
                                                        She said alive or dead, not make believe!

fucking william. will.i.am.a.knob

Phew!

If Kerry finish in the top 2 of the round robin next year they will advance to a Munster QF.
                                                              Could you elaborate please? I don't follow hurling so I don't know/understand the format. All I heard on Kerry radio today was that they'd be playing in Leinster if they won.

Barca didn't really try to put Juve to the sword at all after the first goal. Decided to drop back and play it about. Hoping it's a rope-a-dope because I went big all over the place on the overs.

How did gambling companies miss out on the mobile games with in-app purchases market? It's like slots except you never have to pay out.
                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 06-06-15, 19:51.

Could you elaborate please? I don't follow hurling so I don't know/understand the format. All I heard on Kerry radio today was that they'd be playing in Leinster if they won.
                                                                    Taking this year as an example: Westmeath, Laois, Carlow and Antrim played in the preliminary round of Leinster (round-robin format), with the top two (Westmeath and Laois) progressing to the quarter finals of Leinster HC. Next year Kerry will play in this pre-lim round but if they finish in top two they go into the Munster SHC. This is different to Antrim, who would be in a Leinster QF if they finished in top two.

I stand to be corrected though, as it's all very messy.

Edit to add: Hoping for a huge shock tomorrow for Westmeath to beat Wexford in LSHQF. Can't see it happening, but dare to dream, and all that.
                                                                    Last edited by DMMurray; 06-06-15, 20:02.

Get in. Game on. Messi to win it with some brilliance.

Now then

Game on. That backheel pass was worthy of the goal.

Game on!

Raging Tevez didn't score it

We may all now safely bet our houses on a Barca goal in the next 10 minutes. Probably from The Man himself.

Cmon Pirlo

We may all now safely bet our houses on a Barca goal in the next 10 minutes. Probably from The Man himself.

surely

Weighed in yesterday after my second 30 day gym challenge. In between the two, I went to New York for 5 days and put on 6.5 pounds due to ridic excessive eating and drinking but hey, you're on holiday. In New York.

Brag : Down 10.5 pounds total since starting the challenges. Waist & chest down 4.5 & 4 inches respectively.

Variance : Neck is the exact same size as always was

Beat : Every potential new work shirt I've tried on so far is fine on the neck and swimming around my chest / waist no mater how fitted / slim fit it is. Looks like I could need tailor made shirts.

Have to say, I do find your gambling degeneracy completely at odds with the general philosophical tone of your posts!

Pogba is an absolute beast. Hope to fuck Utd don't get him !!

juve robbed

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                                            Have to say, I do find your gambling degeneracy completely at odds with the general philosophical tone of your posts!
                                                                                            I'm not in the least, it's just a several week thing for the lols.

Justice for Suarez

Crazy decision there but surely if they're giving handball then he has to get a yellow minimum?

lol Ray. The last touch of a goal can't be a players hand, unless it's the goalkeeper.

Phew!
                                                                                                    Final score?

16 all

If it were Suarez dobby, you'd have lost your mind.

Buffon for the equaliser.

Id say that third one got a few out of a hole...lol

Brilliant final. Brilliant winners.

All is right with the world. Feel sorry for Pogba, didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

Very good final, fair result.

I'm not in the least, it's just a several week thing for the lols.
                                                                                                                    Yeah, I understand. No offense meant there, btw.

Neymar, what a knob.

Great win for Kerry. The reality however is that all of the top 2nd tier teams (Laois, Westmeath, Antrim, Kerry) need regular exposure to the top level teams or they'll never break through. Cheddar Plunkett is doing great stuff for Laois, I'd love to see them take Offaly. Some outstanding hurlers on their team.

@DMMurray. We've no chance against Wexford unless there is a massive capitulation and some red cards dished out. There's not many options on the bench and that's the main reason we lost to Laois. In fairness to Ryan he's got them playing well with a young squad. Hopefully we can develop some of these minors and U21s. Murtagh is probably the only lad hanging up the boots for the foreseeable.

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                                                                          Yeah, I understand. No offense meant there, btw.
                                                                                                                          None taken.

As much as the lads there are going on about how the front 3 were the difference, Pique was a rock at the back winning headers.