This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, WWN nail the FIFA loan\bung\ bribe thing

JOHN DELANEY, patron saint of Irish football, has poured his heart out across 24 pages in the upcoming June 7th issue of the Sunday Independent, confirming definitively that the €5 million payment from FIFA was …
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
      Hook a sister up with some sweet discounts
      I hope they do well!
      Haha how can I when I don't even know your name

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Cunning plan coming to fruition here. Sitting in the sun at Clontarf cricket club sipping a pint while kids run around doing things that vaguely resemble cricket. Kids start playing a sport I like and I get to have a sneaky couple while earning brownie points of a Friday evening. A1 Sharon imo.
        Someone take the car keys from that man.

Comment

Cunning plan coming to fruition here. Sitting in the sun at Clontarf cricket club sipping a pint while kids run around doing things that vaguely resemble cricket. Kids start playing a sport I like and I get to have a sneaky couple while earning brownie points of a Friday evening. A1 Sharon imo.
          As much as i admire the premise, lol at choosing one of the most inappropriate sports for a regular repeat in Ireland.

you'll also need to ship them to english boarding schools if you want them to excel one day in said sport (no doubt you can afford it )

Comment

Heh, WWN nail the FIFA loan\bung\ bribe thing

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...e-confirm-fai/
            Brilliant.

"Delaney refused to take all the credit for Sepp Blatter stepping down as the head of FIFA but finally admitted the long standing rumour that he invented the Brazilian flick."

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              Haha how can I when I don't even know your name
              Tara ldo
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Getting driveway done and the bricks we wanted are on 12 week backorder. Giant bouncy castles appearing in Facebook feed. Here come the good times.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Getting driveway done and the bricks we wanted are on 12 week backorder. Giant bouncy castles appearing in Facebook feed. Here come the good times.
                  Careful now

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                      Tobermore ?
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

His radio slot with Sean was always a good listen, he will be missed.
                          Last edited by oleras; 05-06-15, 21:43.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            His radio slot with Sean was always a good listen, he will be missed.
                            I only ever heard of him from that show. I'd always imagined he was younger (like fiftyish) and prettier from his voice.

Comment

whats the crack boys ?
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                whats the crack boys ?
                                Derek Davis, Bill O'Herlihy, and now Paolo Tullio. Imagine having dinner and lols with the three of them.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  Derek Davis, Bill O'Herlihy, and now Paolo Tullio. Imagine having dinner and lols with the three of them.
                                  three people u would like to invite to dinner ? dead or alive
                                  1. Hitch
                                  2. Ozzy osbourne
                                  3. Will I am
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I have 4 good tickets for Ireland England match available at face value if anyone is interested.

Comment

1. Hitch
                                      2. Ozzy osbourne
                                      3. Will I am
                                      Jesus

Muhammad

and Hitler for the craic.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        Jesus

Muhammad

and Hitler for the craic.
                                        they would prob all get on great together tbf, u wouldnt get a look in

although im sure they all hate ghey males , actually your hung drawn and quartered, they would prob eat u
                                        Last edited by SatNav; 05-06-15, 22:44.
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

they would prob all get on great together tbf, u wouldnt get a look in

although im sure they all hate ghey males , actually your hung drawn and quartered, they would prob eat u
                                          Unless I had a universal translator, I wouldn't understand a word. Well maybe a little German.

Comment

1. Hitch
                                            2. Ozzy osbourne
                                            3. Will I am
                                            Tom Crean
                                            Ernest Hemingway
                                            Winston Churchill.

Comment

1- Lottie
                                              2- Dave
                                              3- SEAT OPEN

Easy decision

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                Tom Crean
                                                Ernest Hemingway
                                                Winston Churchill.
                                                few boring cunts in there.
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  1- Lottie
                                                  2- Dave
                                                  3- SEAT OPEN

Easy decision
                                                  cant believe u didnt invite me, we could have had a foursome
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

cant believe u didnt invite me, we could have had a foursome
                                                      We dont need to wine and dine to get that m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        We dont need to wine and dine to get that m8
                                                        ah id need the wine tbf
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

ah id need the wine tbf
                                                          True. Dave is black.

Comment

Aghhhh

I dont want to like him...

That's 2 for 2 now that had me in stitches.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

@oleras - Did you watch Hannibal yet? Looks class. The episode flew by.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                @oleras - Did you watch Hannibal yet? Looks class. The episode flew by.
                                                                I did, was nice to have it back.

The timeline threw me for a while though, till i got my head around what was happening. I suppose like the title, Antipasto, it had a bit of everything.

SPOILER
                                                                We still dont know about Will or Jack though ?
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

My brother-in-law's brother was found dead on Wednesday in his apartment, 44 years old. I was speaking to my brother-in-law earlier, he is the same age as me and has been with/married to my sister for 25 years and we would be pretty close and get on very well. Tough phone call and pretty horrific description of checking the apartment after he wasn't heard of for a couple of days. Found him on the bathroom floor, they think he either had a brain hemorrhage or maybe deep vein thrombosis, he recently got back from Lanzarote and had been complaining of leg pain, probably died suddenly and fell and banged his head so there was blood around the body. Horrible time for their family.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                    My brother-in-law's brother was found dead on Wednesday in his apartment, 44 years old. I was speaking to my brother-in-law earlier, he is the same age as me and has been with/married to my sister for 25 years and we would be pretty close and get on very well. Tough phone call and pretty horrific description of checking the apartment after he wasn't heard of for a couple of days. Found him on the bathroom floor, they think he either had a brain hemorrhage or maybe deep vein thrombosis, he recently got back from Lanzarote and had been complaining of leg pain, probably died suddenly and fell and banged his head so there was blood around the body. Horrible time for their family.
                                                                    That's awful. Amazing how easy these things can happen, even to younger people.

Condolences.

Comment

That's horrible gorrrr.

RIP that man.

Comment

Yeah a horrible story
                                                                        guy was a DJ?
                                                                        Work in the Clock?
                                                                        He was friends of in laws
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Sorry to hear that Gorrrr

My mum's youngest brother was found dead in his bed Thursday morning. He seemed to have chocked on his own vomit. He was 62 this year. Such a horrible death and they think he had been dead a couple of days.

Comment

FIFA keep delivering, Blatter used to go out with Ronaldos current girlfriend allegedly. Skip to last paragraph of John Delaney anecdote about Blatter eyeing up his girlfriend and Delaney telling him to move on
                                                                            Cristiano Ronaldo's former girlfriend Irina Shayk, the Russian supermodel, has insisted the claims she had an affair with former FIFA chief Sepp Blatter are 'pathetic' and 'wholly unfounded'.

Then there's something about germany shipping rocket propelled grenades to the Saudis to help secure 2006 world cup.
                                                                            Assume there's going to be some great hookers and coke stuff coming out at some stage

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                              FIFA keep delivering, Blatter used to go out with Ronaldos current girlfriend allegedly. Skip to last paragraph of John Delaney anecdote about Blatter eyeing up his girlfriend and Delaney telling him to move on
                                                                              Cristiano Ronaldo's former girlfriend Irina Shayk, the Russian supermodel, has insisted the claims she had an affair with former FIFA chief Sepp Blatter are 'pathetic' and 'wholly unfounded'.

Then there's something about germany shipping rocket propelled grenades to the Saudis to help secure 2006 world cup.
                                                                              Assume there's going to be some great hookers and coke stuff coming out at some stage
                                                                              It's all great fun isn't it?

Corruption is too well hidden these days, in Europe anyway, this is great craic altogether.

I listened to that Ray D'arcy interview just there, I thought that tweet the other day 'lololol, not on my salary' was a joke. Can't believe he actually said that.
                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                Yeah a horrible story
                                                                                guy was a DJ?
                                                                                Work in the Clock?
                                                                                He was friends of in laws
                                                                                Yeah, that's him. He was a nice guy, took his mum on holiday to Lanzarote every year. I think one or two of the guys from the Clock and his brother found him, with his mother downstairs. It was out of character for him to be uncontactable and they all went to his apartment with a bad feeling before they even got there. My bro in law was altogether too calm and matter of fact telling me the story (I was glad he couldn't see me on the other end of the line), I know it hasn't hit him yet.
                                                                                I'd love to come home but the last minute flights are crazy money and I have a big driving trip planned from the end of July until early September, taking in Spain, France, London, Southport, Dublin, Kerry, meeting friends/family, attending a couple of weddings, then back through France and Spain again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Sorry to hear that Gorrrr

My mum's youngest brother was found dead in his bed Thursday morning. He seemed to have chocked on his own vomit. He was 62 this year. Such a horrible death and they think he had been dead a couple of days.
                                                                                  Sorry to hear that Gill, yeah that's a horrible way to go. Had a couple of friends go that way. Condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Yeah, that's him. He was a nice guy, took his mum on holiday to Lanzarote every year. I think one or two of the guys from the Clock and his brother found him, with his mother downstairs. It was out of character for him to be uncontactable and they all went to his apartment with a bad feeling before they even got there. My bro in law was altogether too calm and matter of fact telling me the story (I was glad he couldn't see me on the other end of the line), I know it hasn't hit him yet.
                                                                                    I'd love to come home but the last minute flights are crazy money and I have a big driving trip planned from the end of July until early September, taking in Spain, France, London, Southport, Dublin, Kerry, meeting friends/family, attending a couple of weddings, then back through France and Spain again.
                                                                                    Those things can be in the genes. I'd get myself checked out if i were a sibling of his .

Comment

Sorry to hear that Gordo.

Make sure your home trip coincides with a Thursday in JPs for a few pints.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                        Those things can be in the genes. I'd get myself checked out if i were a sibling of his .
                                                                                        Yeah, we touched on that when we were speaking last night. He is the same height and build as his brother was and they look very alike, so much so that he walked into his brother's workplace and almost gave the boss a heart attack.
                                                                                        My bro-in-law has had blood pressure problems for a few years and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that his brother that died had the same thing. Probably genetics as you say, and weight and smoking related too. My bro-in-law is in SW for the last couple of months and has dropped 1 & 1/2 stone but has around another 3 or so to go, he is determined to do it so I hope he sticks to it. The family are not too far from your neck of the woods, I'm sure you would know someone who know them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          Sorry to hear that Gordo.

Make sure your home trip coincides with a Thursday in JPs for a few pints.
                                                                                          Yeah, I was planning to do that, August 13th or 20th will be my only opportunities. I think there is a BoylePoker thing around that time but I think the weekends wouldn't work due to catching up with friends/family etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                            It's all great fun isn't it?

Corruption is too well hidden these days, in Europe anyway, this is great craic altogether.

I listened to that Ray D'arcy interview just there, I thought that tweet the other day 'lololol, not on my salary' was a joke. Can't believe he actually said that.
                                                                                            Cliffs on the bolded bit.
                                                                                            Yeah great craic,I'm sure the real gold is yet to come.

Comment

He was asked has he ever taken a bribe and replied "not on my salary Haha"
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Somebody, Hitch I think posted a tweet from someone the other day,

'Ray D'arcy - Have you ever taken a bribe?
                                                                                                John Delaney - lololol, no, no, not on my salary'

I thought it was satire.

Scroll to 17 mins
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

John Delaney's complete lack of shame is a national asset
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Seismic amounts of heart from Murray in this match.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

@ Rigger. No 7 in the 6.20 at Limerick.

Lumpage.
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                        Seismic amounts of heart from Murray in this match.
                                                                                                        He's done well but drugovic too good in the end
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

2 tickets for England game tomorrow available at face value of 70 euro each. Deleted post as I had a buyer but they were buying them for someone that got them elsewhere in the meantime.

Comment

Beautiful day, Stuck on ch4 racing and considered wasting it in front of TV watching the horsies, 5 mins in and they are doing terribad crowd fluff and rachid is on screen.

Think I will go out for a pub lunch

Comment

Opr

Comment

Best way to profit from the 365 offer tonight?
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Spot to eat middle of town for cheap enough that's also a pub?
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Murrays, top of O'Connell Street do a decent carvery, or either of the Madigans are not bad.
                                                                                                                    The Old Parnell Mooney looks good also. but I've never been.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                      Spot to eat middle of town for cheap enough that's also a pub?
                                                                                                                      porterhouse nassau st?

Comment

Who here is man enough to ride Serena Williams . ?

Comment

Hungry walking home from a work thing when it hits me: Beschoffs is just down the road. Sure fuck it.

Currently tucking into whopper plate of awesome. This thread came to mind.
                                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X