• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could've defended better

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      i could've defended better
      You would have fallen over like the defenders.

Comment

Werewolf Signup.

Comment

seven players left from 5 years ago.

arsenal 3.0

Comment

Should get third handily after lasting slightly longer than usual as contenders.

Comment

seven players left from 5 years ago.

arsenal 3.0
              Man City
              Chelsea
              Liverpool
              Everton

... would look much the same after five years. The more important point is how many of those players are still in the premier league.
              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

8/22

edit
                9/22
                Last edited by newbie2; 08-08-14, 22:39.

Comment

8/22
                  Spurs could well be 0/22
                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Night peeps! Posting from the kingsize. Earliest Friday night sleep ever lol
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                      Brief explanation please MrsF.
                      Back in the day, i did this thread from the first 13 Werewolf games. CHD started number 39 so it show how popular it is/was. It's interesting looking back on some of the guys that used to play that don't even post anymore.

Walter Mitty with a dismal record of being on the winning team twice from 10 games, but we all know he still is the GOAT

IMO though, that role belongs to White Knight. Ridiculously good at reading the game and coming out with some crazy solo runs and bluffs!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        If you have an hour then reading a game is always a decent idea, see if you can work out who the 'bad guys' are from their early chat etc.
                        Heres a relatively short and uncomplicated one ran by chadley which was good fun.
                        Might give an idea of the flow and peoples strategies.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=5641
                        So many name changes makes my head hurt

Comment

If my memory is right I was Levi and replaced myself after withdrawing..

Comment

Does make old threads tricky to read alright. Would be better if name changes also filtered down to quoted posts.
                            I'll put it on the agenda at our August admin meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                              Spurs could well be 0/22
                              Tottenham 5, Man City 4, Man United 9, Chelsea 5 (though 2 of them left and have returned), Liverpool 6.

Comment

Re escape3d

Was in Manchester few weeks back visiting couple friends we met travelling. They had booked us in to do https://breakoutmanchester.com. Hadn't a clue how I would find it. Possibly one of the best adrenaline rushes ever. We broke out with 93 seconds remaining and were on such a high. Have booked that groupon and if it's half as good as Manchester will be delighted.

Such a random activity I would have never seen myself doing. Looking forward now.

Comment

Brief explanation please MrsF.
                                  Play, if I can't take part I'll give you a hand.
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                    Play, if I can't take part I'll give you a hand.
                                    Ok so. I still haven't a clue after reading old threads but if you're allowed to give me some tips I'll jump in.

Comment

Fun, drinking, laughing sorta night till myself in a bad tiimed bit of humour says to her indoors,

" You only stop talking when you are eating, its been a quiet few months"

I am on couch, have set alarm for 7am and going fishing tmw

Comment

Someone recommended Starred Up here a few days ago. I just watched it. Quality flick.

Comment

bitches be crazy yo
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

every single night in which I have come home drunk this week I end up down 2/3k on blackjack but have yet to have a losing day.. that 10k win has made this week hilarious. Zero respect for money now it would seem, playing $100 heads up sng's for the laugh

Also @eamonnnn, been watching 30 for 30 from episode 1 as you were saying it was class. Have found the first 3 okay but really hoping for something more tbh
                                            Last edited by mdoug; 09-08-14, 04:42.
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                              every single night in which I have come home drunk this week I end up down 2/3k on blackjack but have yet to have a losing day.. that 10k win has made this week hilarious. Zero respect for money now it would seem, playing $100 heads up sng's for the laugh

Also @eamonnnn, been watching 30 for 30 from episode 1 as you were saying it was class. Have found the first 3 okay but really hoping for something more tbh
                                              Maybe half your 10k, divide it into 25 €200 challenges and see if you can repeat your magic?

Comment

Got dragged up at 2am the other morning to do a sunrise trek up Mt Batur which is 1717m (for reference Carrauntoohil is 1,038) nearly died a few times on the way up and stupidly did it in a pair of Toms. Views at the top were incredible though.

Sun Rise from Mt Batur, Bali, Indonesia by StephenDevine, on Flickr

Mount Batur Sun Rise, Bali, Indonesia by StephenDevine, on Flickr
                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Does number 6 = perpetual motion device?

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                    Does number 6 = perpetual motion device?
                                                    No, because alternating the magnetic field to make it happen means energy has to be put into the system.

Comment

But, magnets?!!
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Nice finish from Healy last night
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL_CAMPBELL View Post
                                                          I dont suppose anyone knows a way to stream the golf on an ipad? As far as I know it cant be done but hopefully someone here knows a way

Download an app called "puffin" its a browser.
                                                          You can then use the normal links, although its not great.
                                                          twitter
                                                          moneybookers

Comment

If you have an hour then reading a game is always a decent idea, see if you can work out who the 'bad guys' are from their early chat etc.
                                                            Heres a relatively short and uncomplicated one ran by chadley which was good fun.
                                                            Might give an idea of the flow and peoples strategies.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=5641
                                                            That game messed with head for a while.
                                                            Damn flushdraws
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Is Emre Can going to be a regular started for Liverpool this year? For Fantasy Football purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                Is Emre Can going to be a regular started for Liverpool this year? For Fantasy Football purposes.
                                                                Not in the first couple of months, he may force his way in though. He's looked very good in preseason.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8nRQOQMqYw#t=19

Nice finish from Healy last night
                                                                  As nice as it will be having the premiership back next week it just doesn't compare for me in terms of heartbreak last week conceding to Dundalk straight after equalizing, followed by seeing that magic right at the end last night. Couldn't believe he was even going to try it never mind actually score it.

Comment

Just booked a week to Turkey for this day next week. Look forward to the time off work more than anything. The weather and beer is a tidy bonus.
                                                                    Back then for 8 days work and off to London for 3 nights, roll on the good times.

Comment

In Wicklow, eyes peeled for Chad.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Jesus bray is some kip
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Physics can be painful if you're stupid.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

the first day of the championship and flashscore decides to have a meltdown... lol
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

the first day of the championship and flashscore decides to have a meltdown... lol
                                                                              I use Livescore.com

Comment

Plenty of big strong fast athletes in Croke Park but the level of skill on display is attrocious.

Comment

Armagh are still dirty bastards

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                    I use Livescore.com
                                                                                    That's my back-up site alright, use flashscore just for the sounds under my games as I normally have it open on a background tab. Betfair also being atrocious today and the premiership hasn't even started... next week could be chaotic on the sites
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Think it's a really good game bar the score taking. The foot passing from Armagh in the attacking third is superb.

Comment

The word Gourmet has surely lost all meaning these days.

Or, at the least, is being used very generously.
                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                          The word Gourmet has surely lost all meaning these days.
                                                                                          It's meaning has just changed, is all. Now means '20% overpriced'

Comment

I only eat craft crisps...
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Gourmet Pizza.

Get out of that garden.
                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                What was the story over the years with that poster miju on boards? I see he's permabanned now, presumably for all his feedback threads.
                                                                                                Any background to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Think it's a really good game bar the score taking. The foot passing from Armagh in the attacking third is superb.
                                                                                                  Yeah it's the finishing that's killing it really. Both teams guilty of finishing off some nice play with a shot 15 yards wide to the jeers of the other supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah it's the finishing that's killing it really. Both teams guilty of finishing off some nice play with a shot 15 yards wide to the jeers of the other supporters.
                                                                                                    Second half a big improvement to be fair. It's compelling stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      livingsocial selling 10 quid tickets to that bbq yoke
                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Thank god for that, far to close given howmany chances Donegal had in the 3rd quarter. Will need to take those chances against the dubs or they won't stand a chance

Comment

Hurling is clearly much better than football imho
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Lol
                                                                                                              If he means Gaelic Football then it's not even close, Hurling is much better.. Gaelic Football is the nut worst sport.

Comment

Fishing today and had a few heavy showers but when they ended Lough Erne is soo pretty..
                                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                  If he means Gaelic Football then it's not even close, Hurling is much better.. Gaelic Football is the nut worst sport.
                                                                                                                  yeah gaelic football.. cannot wait for tomorrow!

On the soccer note, ipswich town baby! My bet on them being top 6 looks a lock in now, raoul better get updating the thread
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Best steak in Dublin?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                      Best steak in Dublin?
                                                                                                                      Not sure if it's the best but FX Buckleys is pretty good!

I was in the one on crow street, but theres at least one more elsewhere in city, assuming they are just as good
                                                                                                                      Last edited by eamonhonda; 09-08-14, 17:49.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

What was the story over the years with that poster miju on boards? I see he's permabanned now, presumably for all his feedback threads.
                                                                                                                        Any background to it?
                                                                                                                        No idea, I enjoyed messing with him although think he was messing about too.
                                                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                          Best steak in Dublin?
                                                                                                                          This was posted a while back - http://lovindublin.com/best-of/top-10-steaks-dublin/

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X