This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
    Did Gab and Strewel complete TriAthy today? If so any update on how they got on? Would have been fun to go support actually.
    Looks like:

GAB: 2:31:21
    SP: 3:17:32

Fair play lads

Comment

Hozier was class. Got videos for Tar and Dave. Nailed their songs

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        Take a pic of a security guard m8 ta.

Comment

Max Silver takes down Aria $25K High Roller for $400K+ - great stuff!

Comment

A Glasgow win is good for the game but I'd be punting Munster hard here.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

What a goal
              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                Looks like:

GAB: 2:31:21
                SP: 3:17:32

Fair play lads
                Well done men! Sorry I didn't get down to cheer ye on.
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                  What a goal
                  Sure was!

[VINE]ehuV1zgHuVU[/VINE]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Take a pic of a security guard m8 ta.
                    Done m8. Will upload back at hotel

Comment

Xfactor has a lot to answer for.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        A Glasgow win is good for the game but I'd be punting Munster hard here.
                        Munster's backline defence is atrocious.

Glasgow great to watch. More offloads by them in 30 minutes than I've seen by Ireland, Leinster and Munster combined all season.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Arsenal winning things is much more palatable than the likes of Chelski.

villa didn't turn up today. (nor did the linesmen)

Comment

€100 a week to invest for 3 years. What are my best options?

I also have a €100 a week car loan so I assume by the time my 3 years are up that if I have no car loan that a mortgage should be approved pretty easily.

Id also be willing to take a small amount of risk with the investment.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                              Xfactor has a lot to answer for.
                              Not sure what this means m8. Are you saying Hozier has the Xfactor?

Comment

Not sure what this means m8. Are you saying Hozier has the Xfactor?
                                More of your turn of phrase i would guess, they made it their own.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  More of your turn of phrase i would guess, they made it their own.

Comment

Comment

♥ Subscribe our newsletter ► https://tracychapmanonline.substack.com/ ♥♥ Subscribe Tracy Chapman Youtube Channel ► http://www.youtube.com/tchapmanfan ♥See al...
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaDesolation Row · Bob DylanHighway 61 Revisited℗ Originally released 1965. All rights reserved by Columbia Records, a division ...
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Jaysus Messi is playing a different game.

Comment

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaSad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands · Bob DylanBlonde On Blonde℗ Originally Released 1966. All rights reserved by Columbia Records, ...
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Often wondered who Dylan was talking about in this song. Some ganster called gallo I read once. Love how Dylan liked to court controversy in his songs Joey was more than likely a savage killer. Great song though, love the atmospheric slow melody allowing Dylan to pay his homage/storytell . Desire my fav album of his. Black Diamond bay was superb and the more famous ISIS .

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                Last edited by Solskjaer; 30-05-15, 20:29.

Comment

;
                                                  Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                  Often wondered who Dylan was talking about in this song. Some ganster called gallo I read once. Love how Dylan liked to court controversy in his songs Joey was more than likely a savage killer. Great song though, love the atmospheric slow melody allowing Dylan to pay his homage/storytell . Desire my fav album of his. Black Diamond bay was superb and the more famous ISIS .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URwum2GVunw
                                                  Movie scripts all those song could easily be described as.

Isnt it great when you can close your eyes and see it play out before you.

Screenplays in the making.

Fav album ? thats like asking a fav child....it changes weekly.

edit: Since i only have the one child i should quantify the above. It goes between none and the boy.
                                                  Last edited by oleras; 30-05-15, 20:35.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Johnny and June sing this hit whilst on Johnny's hit TV show 'The Johnny Cash Show'. Check out other Cash videos on my channel!
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Hmm somehow convinced myself months ago I'd be able to do an Olympic distance triathlon - I have 8 hours left to get ready

Ridic nervous .

Might be worth your while running a market on which point I'll give up at.
                                                      Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                      Did Gab and Strewel complete TriAthy today? If so any update on how they got on? Would have been fun to go support actually.
                                                      Had a great day, delighted with how it went. Didn't over do any part of it and finished well within myself with a 58 minute 10K which was amazing considering how I was expecting to do... that was the fastest 10k I have done since I was in South Africa 5 weeks ago!

My bike time is silly slow but its the part I like least I passed two people on the course and was passed by > 200
                                                      I enjoyed the swim and was a few minutes ahead of my trial run alst week, the water felt a few degrees colder than last Sunday.

Place was absolutely buzzing, 2100 participants on the day, Nathy came down to cheer me home all my family were away at a funeral I was supposed to be at.

We were looking out for GAB but didn't find him. The day broke really well for me and I'd guess not nearly so well for him! The Olympic went off about 3/4 an hour late in warm sunshine and the breeze picked up a bit during the cycle but was still warm and it only turned cold during the run which was just as you'd want.
                                                      When we finished there was a huge queue of people including I assume GAB who had been waiting ages for the Transition area to clear so it could open up for them and the weather was breaking bad as they were getting to the start. I'd say the cycle in particular was fair miserable for them.

I ended up coming home and cooking up a dinner for a dozen people and TBH that was the most strenuous and stressful part of the day!

Attached Files
                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 30-05-15, 21:06.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Thats a fantastic achievement Tony, fair play..especially at your age.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Love Tracy Chapman, an amazing performer. this is my fav.

Nelson Mandela 70th birthday tribute, Wembley 1988https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela_70th_Birthday_Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              As a matter of interest, how many qualified\disclaimed opinions have you issued? As a % of total. Genuinely interested.
                                                              Only one disclaimer of opinion but that is because we would refuse the audit or resign before it ever came to it. As for qualified opinions, probably less than 2%. But I only audit private equity and real estate mostly so may be far higher in other industries. I do audit a solar fund now also which pretty interesting.

Comment

Love Tracy Chapman, an amazing performer. this is my fav.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfeUZJwioio
                                                                She is the best, one of my fav female singer songwriters.

Such a voice. This is great.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlZxx3elxBE
                                                                    That's great, hadn't seen it before. She has such an amazing beautiful voice.

While we're at it!

Watch the official video for (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding. The video features video clips and photos of Otis Redding in the prime of his ...
                                                                    Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 30-05-15, 21:42.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlZxx3elxBE
                                                                      I always kinda thought she died years ago, either in a fast car, or a revolution

Irish comedian Dave Allen tells a series of religious jokes.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

That's great, hadn't seen it before. She has such an amazing beautiful voice.

While we're at it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVjnBo96Ug
                                                                        I remember being in Kinsale around 20 years ago, one of the first weekends me and the wife went on, and Rob Strong was playing in the hotel facing the water, and he sang that song.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I remember being in Kinsale around 20 years ago, one of the first weekends me and the wife went on, and Rob Strong was playing in the hotel facing the water, and he sang that song.
                                                                          I can't listen to that since this

From HBO's 'Talking Funny' with Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais and Louis C.K.
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                            I can't listen to that since this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5I8wIy-H8
                                                                            And now I don't think I can either....

Nice way to ruin my memory, Moncrief was right...the gay agenda.
                                                                            Last edited by oleras; 30-05-15, 22:23.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Reddin died in a plane crash only days after recording that song. Shuda stayed by the bay Otis.

Those Dave Allen clips are great, loved his story about being 6 year old and at a funeral
                                                                              and thinking they said when blessing themselves. In the name of the father, the Son and into the hole he goes. .

Comment

What a day. What a fucking day. Unreal performances from Hozier, Kaiser Chiefs and the Foos were out of this world. Slane was a mudbath. Absolutely soaked but they were brilliant. Met two IPBers in JamieCarra and mdoug so was nice to catch up with them.

Food, shower and bed.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

gave myself a suitable caption ...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                      gave myself a suitable caption ...

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                      Norn Iron dude up right now in UFC you weird fisherman you.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                        Name change to Lord Sir Fuckallcraic
                                                                                        By the by, you haven't come out even ONCE
                                                                                        Whatever about the airport job, I'm starting to wonder if you even exist!
                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                          Norn Iron dude up right now in UFC you weird fisherman you.
                                                                                          Norman Parke is genuinely the easiest fighter to dislike in the company.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                            Bit of a cunt imo but more of a man that me and from this island so will follow his progress. He non stop is selling shit on twitter like a busto rentboy.

Was robbed there too.

Comment

Christoph Waltz is an absolute m8

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                Name change to Lord Sir Toooldforthisshit
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                    I am one of the many rigger alt accounts
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      The internet is all over the place on advice on this. Is it normal practice to not tip in French cafes/restaurants due to them being servis compris?

Sample scenarios, and request for appropriate tipping advice...:

€1.40 coffee
                                                                                                      €16 lunch
                                                                                                      €70 dinner
                                                                                                      Yes. No more tipping in France.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

So if Catherine Murphy's claims are correct, will Denis O'Brien be forced to give us back the c€20m he stole from us?
                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Pic apparently snapped of Jack Wilshere having a beer 45 mins ago. Good lad.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                              Would you literally not leave anything? I just need a bit of reassurance on this big psychological shift!

On an unrelated topic; the walkabout just there showed a few clubs still open and packed. The good people of Rennes like a party
                                                                                                              Completely up to you, but the service charge was included to avoid this ambiguity. I might leave a few extra euros if the service was above and beyond (rare in france), otherwise nothing.

Comment

.
                                                                                                                I'll be honest darwin m8, I still don't get it. Hozier sang all his own songs so of course he made them his own. He didn't cover any. I is tired, hungover and confused.

Comment

So CHD asked for a picture with a security guard. I went off to find one and says, excuse me but I need a favour. I know a strange chap that asks us for weird pictures when we go away (I remembered you asking Pokerhand for stuff) so can I have a pic with you? Yer man says, we're not supposed to but go on. Nice man and good banter.

Here ya go CHD.
                                                                                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Not my video but I think it's funny.

An unsuspecting Garda, repeating exit directions after the Foo Fighters gig in Slane, got more than she expected from the crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                      Good dinner last night
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Uber in the US is pretty great; first guy I got at the airport offered me bottled water, protein bars, phone charger, and an iPad if I was bored; have to admire the hussle to get those five stars.

There was a 3x surge charge at closing time one night that passed after about ten mins, I was hammered and the woman that picked me up must have been disappointed to miss out on the easy moniez so spent 35mins driving me around the world pretending she couldn't find the specific building + address I gave her. Got an email from Uber the next day refunding half the fare due to the driver taking an inefficient route.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 31-05-15, 17:40.

Comment

Here's Messi 's goal from last night.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/me...s-g-1707941937

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X