This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    Don't think so, I work less than half the day's of the year with 12 hour shifts and decent holidays. Also I'm in live operation so often cannot just leave on request.

Or I'm full of Shite, satnav has seen some semi proof
    I'm gonna be there for 6am flight sunday night stupid drunk if you are about
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      I'm gonna be there for 6am flight sunday night stupid drunk if you are about
      I get in At 5 on monday morning if that's what you mean. I'm actually On two weeks holidays just subbing in couple of days
      airport, lol

Comment

I get in At 5 on monday morning if that's what you mean. I'm actually On two weeks holidays just subbing in couple of days
        Yeah pretty sure the flight is for 6:20 am on the 10th, the one time I will be drunk and unable to be sober enough to verify you might be around... suspicious as always EamonHonda
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yeah pretty sure the flight is for 6:20 am on the 10th, the one time I will be drunk and unable to be sober enough to verify you might be around... suspicious as always EamonHonda
          Yeah the one time you're drunk... I won't be around anyway I'll be hidden away, might have the opportunity to come out though
          airport, lol

Comment

@Keane: Jordan Rides the Bus is the best 30 for 30 imo.

-----

Spent an hour this morning fitting a new screen to my Nexus 5 only to find out its a dud...fuck China.

Comment

I am loving my co workers already. 4 women in the office , one of them is particularly good crack and she goes " we were dreading you starting, we were saying hope you wernt gonna be a snobby yoke" I said lol oh God no deffo not! And she goes thank fuck we do be talking about fannys and everything in here

Looks like Im gonna fit in mighty fine!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Link me a good 30 for 30 show there EH
                I downloaded all of these recently and have only watched the 2 Escobars.

EH can you rank them all for me please? Best to Worst is preferable.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                  because the penalty for fielding a banned player is a 3-0 forfeit, making the game 4-4 on aggregate and Celtic go through on away goals.
                  Awh jesus, so if they won by another goal in the first leg, they'd still go through? They planets really did align to fuck Legia over it has to be said (obviously that and some incompetence along the way)
                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Long time since I seen most of them, couldn't possibly rank 1-30 but these are what I'd start with in an attempted order.

The best that never was
                    The two escobars
                    The u
                    Run ricky run
                    Jordan rides the bus
                    Winning time
                    bad boys
                    hawaiian
                    birth of big air

They stand out, from memory as the best for me in a kind of order.

Spotted about 3 i haven't seen actually must get on that
                    airport, lol

Comment

I'm here till 4 by all means pop up. Ask can you do the 747 for a day and bring me home
                      I take it you mean 4pm, so you'll be conveniently gone home again. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                        I am loving my co workers already. 4 women in the office , one of them is particularly good crack and she goes " we were dreading you starting, we were saying hope you wernt gonna be a snobby yoke" I said lol oh God no deffo not! And she goes thank fuck we do be talking about fannys and everything in here

Looks like Im gonna fit in mighty fine!
                        Pics or GTFO.

Comment

I found this funny, what program is it from?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Where the fat goes...

Ruben Meerman is a reporter on ABC television's Catalyst program and Play School's first ever 'resident scientist'. Young audiences know him as the ABC's Sur...

@zuutroy gud chemstri?

Comment

What will happen with Celtic bets now? I know of one person who had Celtic to win 3-0 with Coral and another who had this one:

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                I found this funny, what program is it from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPWD1OmZnZk
                                pretty sure that's an aussie show called skithouse
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                  What will happen with Celtic bets now? I know of one person who had Celtic to win 3-0 with Coral and another who had this one:

All the bets on the night are definitely going to be losers, some sites might give money back but I highly doubt it. The picture above though.... honestly I would be expecting my money for that and disappointed if I didn't get it as they technically went through - even though they have already paid the people with legia picked to go through they really should be paying this now. I hope they do
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Oscar pistorious has just sacked his legal team and hired Celtic when he heard they lost two legs and still won.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

there is something about mary dublin style

John gets his lad caught in his zipper in his local in Balbriggan,North County DublinThis video is managed exclusively by viralvideouk.com If u wish to licen...

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                        there is something about mary dublin style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd51zoHWriM
                                        That is fucking amazing
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          That is fucking amazing
                                          Lads at work had it on earlier some great quotes in it.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            Link me a good 30 for 30 show there EH
                                            These are a few of my favorites but you won't go wrong with many of them, just scroll through the list HERE see what takes your fancy at first and then work back over the others.

Only one I couldn't find a link for was Straight Outta LA, click on the link and you'll be brought to the documentary.
                                            1. Survive and Advance
                                            2. You Don't Know Bo
                                            3. Benji
                                            4. The Fab Five
                                            5. Bad Boys
                                            6. 9.79
                                            7. The Best That Never Was
                                            8. June 17 1994
                                            9. Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks
                                            10. Straight Outta LA
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

There really is no better feeling than the one of the excitement generated by the anticipation of a new chapter/adventure in your life. Whether it be a new job or college, travelling, emigrating, a new house, or whatever but just knowing that you don't know whats coming up in a micro sense is awesome.

I'm heading into my last week of work, Ive saved my ass off for two years, got myself in reasonable shape, and am off to Canada in 10days. Im supposed to start work in Oz on Sep 14th in a job Im excited about but no word on Visa yet. Im not at all bothered though. If worst comes to worst Ive a 2yr visa for Canada.

Essentially, the only definites to me now are Im leaving here soon with potential plans every step along the way but nothing absolutely set in stone.

And thats awesome.
                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                There really is no better feeling than the one of the excitement generated by the anticipation of a new chapter/adventure in your life. Whether it be a new job or college, travelling, emigrating, a new house, or whatever but just knowing that you don't know whats coming up in a micro sense is awesome.

I'm heading into my last week of work, Ive saved my ass off for two years, got myself in reasonable shape, and am off to Canada in 10days. Im supposed to start work in Oz on Sep 14th in a job Im excited about but no word on Visa yet. Im not at all bothered though. If worst comes to worst Ive a 2yr visa for Canada.

Essentially, the only definites to me now are Im leaving here soon with potential plans every step along the way but nothing absolutely set in stone.

And thats awesome.
                                                Best of luck old stock.

Comment

Anyone looking to use luas red line be warned a line snapped by capel street and will be out of service for a long time
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Rasta about?

Did I see you in Pho Saigon today? You were with a bird and sitting just inside the door?
                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Paddy Power have paid out on Celtic qualifying. Applies to singles, pre-match and BIR.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                        Paddy Power have paid out on Celtic qualifying. Applies to singles, pre-match and BIR.
                                                        Wonder would they pay out on bets on Celtic to win 2nd leg, handicaps etc as a 3-0. They must have t&c's on timeframes for reset results or are they all FPP?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Wonder would they pay out on bets on Celtic to win 2nd leg, handicaps etc as a 3-0. They must have t&c's on timeframes for reset results or are they all FPP?
                                                          No idea. I got the info above from their Twitter

Comment

Holy Moley Rory, what a shot
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Rasta about?

Did I see you in Pho Saigon today? You were with a bird and sitting just inside the door?
                                                              Nope bottling and making beer all day today in the end, fired up the egg and did 8 chicken wings. BBQ in the rain is no good
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

And thats awesome.

Logged in for first time in a very long time and this was atop of the last page of bbv for me. Good to hear, congrats on the move. It´s a pretty good feeling knowing you have the opportunities ahead you´ve dreamed of.

Where abouts in Canada will you be?

Comment

So I guess I'm a parent

Baby boy, 7 pounds 3, ship ship.
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    7 pounds 3, ship ship.
                                                                    Is that a turkey or a baby?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      Is that a turkey or a baby?
                                                                      Bit small for a turkey. Good size for a baby though

Congrats Starvin Marvin and welcome to the uncharted world of parenthood.

Comment

wow what an informative few days!

Information overload but think I have just about got it. Not as simple as I thought as in go and get someone to fill a space on the newspaper. Alot of pre planning , then more or less designing the ad , sending it off to India make sure spelling is 100% as they wont check it! wait for it to come back , check it out , let the customer check it and make sure they are happy, in a very short space of time .

I have been given my areas which are Tullamore, Borris in ossory , Graigcullen and Roscrea. all not hugely local to the actual paper as most of them have their own local paper. So this is a massive challenge , its like a test I reckon lol

I have been asked would I like to do a feature page and work from there which tbh I am very excited about and have loads of ideas already ( kinda ran away with myself today with the Regional manager that has been giving me one on one intensive training)

I dont think I have ever been excited so much about work in my life. Possibly should be ready to rock and roll by the end of next week. I feel quite confident I can do this.

btw anyone living in the above areas that know of anyone looking for a plug or have a decent story behind a business , you know who to call !
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Are there any Bank of Ireland or ptsb banks open in Dublin tomorrow or Sunday?
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Are there any Bank of Ireland or ptsb banks open in Dublin tomorrow or Sunday?
                                                                              Nope

Comment

Anyone fancy running a game of WW? itching for a game

Comment

So hard watching Tiger play this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Brief explanation please MrsF.

Comment

Some E-cig news..

A man has died after a charging e-cigarette exploded and ignited oxygen equipment he may have been using, Merseyside's fire service says.

Comment

Where are you Honda? ?

Comment

One person acts as the games master and has a post to sign up. Once we have the players the games master assigns rolls. In a normal game these will be the werewolf team and the villagers. Within the village side there will be a seer who each night can pick a player to "peek" with the GM to find out their roll. The aim of the game is to find the WW team before the villagers all get accidentally hung each night at the evening "lynch" and each night the ww team get to "munch" someone in the hope to bag the Seer.

The lynch is where everyone chats on thread during the day and people analyse peoples posts to see if they can spot a ww amongst them. You vote for a person my putting their name in bold letters with the term "Lynch MrsFD" you can change your vote as often as you want until the evening ends and the votes counted.

You get other rolls as well like vigilante who has a gun with a few bullets, guardian angels and whatever the games master plans.

It is a roleplay game that is great fun and causes great arguments between normally level headed people (that right Kayroo!)

Hope this helps

Comment

Some laptop news...

Wonder which story they will talk to Joe about.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I dont suppose anyone knows a way to stream the golf on an ipad? As far as I know it cant be done but hopefully someone here knows a way

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                Some laptop news...

Ah but that is Dell, hate dell, never trust dell

Comment

If you have an hour then reading a game is always a decent idea, see if you can work out who the 'bad guys' are from their early chat etc.
                                                                                                  Heres a relatively short and uncomplicated one ran by chadley which was good fun.
                                                                                                  Might give an idea of the flow and peoples strategies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    Some laptop news...

googled exploding things found this ....could have been nasty!

Comment

This shit really annoys me lately. Its like alot of people are looking to promote any fault they can find with Ecigs ( not aimed at you btw)

How many have died from real cigarettes setting stuff on fire. What about GHDs, phone chargers etc.

Ecigs are awesome
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                        If you have an hour then reading a game is always a decent idea, see if you can work out who the 'bad guys' are from their early chat etc.
                                                                                                        Heres a relatively short and uncomplicated one ran by chadley which was good fun.
                                                                                                        Might give an idea of the flow and peoples strategies.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=5641
                                                                                                        Had a quick read over that, that was a fun game

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                          This shit really annoys me lately. Its like alot of people are looking to promote any fault they can find with Ecigs ( not aimed at you btw)

How many have died from real cigarettes setting stuff on fire. What about GHDs, phone chargers etc.

Ecigs are awesome
                                                                                                          I was doing a catch up on the news and saw it. I had never heard anything else about them before. I know you not getting at me though

Comment

I will run it if you get enough sign ups

Comment

Watching Eternal Sunshine http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/?ref_=nv_sr_1 again. Still love it to bits. Surprised it's only 10 years old. Feels like a lifetime since I first watched it.
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Seldom has Monty had such 100% support from the TV audience, everyone hoping he finishes with a few birdies to be a late starter tomorrow and have no time to do commentating when he finishes.

Comment

I said I'd run the next sheep but I forgot. Don't know anything about Werewolf to run it, but will try participating for the first time alright. Holla whenever ye want a sheep game
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                    I will run it if you get enough sign ups
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                                    I said I'd run the next sheep but I forgot. Don't know anything about Werewolf to run it, but will try participating for the first time alright. Holla whenever ye want a sheep game
                                                                                                                    Just heading to bed. If someone wants to post a sign up I will add my name in the morning.

Comment

Will run werewolf.

Comment

dobman88
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                          dobman88
                                                                                                                          What is the plan? 3 more, 7 €2's and a €1 one?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X