Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V for Vendetta gets the credit from his Airbnb plugs.
    So took the plunge on the strength of this and jumped in and went to Bilbao. Took up a lovely 3 bedroom balcony apartment. Very nice apartment and will be doing most of my offing through airbnb from now. And really how cheap it is to eat and drink!.

Look at the gridded urinal. The Curragh is currently in a 50M development but you can be sure they will overlook the gridded double safety in the picture. They say Dermot Desmond misses little, i bet he will miss this in the re development.

If he wished to take me on as a consultant you can be sure i wont be charging the V for Vendetta type fees, that's for damn sure!.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
      Phrases like this are why Yes side are losing support. they needed more dignified interventions like Ursula Halligan during the week and less of the shrill sanctimonious sloganeering from platitude queens that we have been bashed over the head with.
      i think a good few of the government politicians who have been weighing in should have laid low and I don't know what the fuck companies like Google were thinking throwing their 2 cents in,that was only ever going to be counter productive
      Many of the no voters will be homophobic cunts no doubt but I don't think all of them are.

What are they then?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
        Going right to the wire in our side bet on the no transfer league.
        Just noticed that with De Gea's injury I am utterly screwed. 14 points ahead before Chelsea game this week(you have 1 or 2 playing) + our captains again, so I might be ahead this week... next week you have a full 11 players and I have 6 who will play, fucking 6!!!
        Gonna be a fun last gameweek!! Also resting puncheon in my normal league over Coutinho hurts.
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
            What are they then?
            I'm guessing he means to emphasise the 'cunts' bit.

Many people are socially engineered to be homophobic without realising it or meaning any harm. Then there are cunts who are fully aware.

They're all homophobic, just to varying degrees.

I think it's safe to say most of us who aren't now, once were homophobic. It's bred into us.

That's the point of this referendum, it's about the next generations and it not being bred into them.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Class photos rounders, think Basques are no 1 for the food\drink\craic combo. Although their visible delight at meeting Irish people, giving thumbs up and saying 'IRA good! Chucky our law!' is a bit offputting. Usually good for a free drink though.

Did ya go to the Guggenheim?
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Just noticed that with De Gea's injury I am utterly screwed. 14 points ahead before Chelsea game this week(you have 1 or 2 playing) + our captains again, so I might be ahead this week... next week you have a full 11 players and I have 6 who will play, fucking 6!!!
                Gonna be a fun last gameweek!! Also resting puncheon in my normal league over Coutinho hurts.
                Nah, ddg costs both of us so makes no difference, would have myself as favourite at this stage alright.

My spurs v Liverpool bet also going to the final day against jamfly

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  Took 5/1 on a "No" vote, just looks to big, presuming most don't knows are going to vote no, and yes voters are over represented.
                  That's a daft bet imo unless you're locking up teh win.

Comment

See Ronaldo score his 7th hatrick and 45th league goal of the season there Stunty

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                      Nah, ddg costs both of us so makes no difference, would have myself as favourite at this stage alright.

My spurs v Liverpool bet also going to the final day against jamfly
                      Given has played the last few weeks in goals for villa, after the thumping it might be 50/50 but still a good chance. Whereas Mannone hasn't played for ages for sunderland.
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                        See Ronaldo score his 7th hatrick and 45th league goal of the season there Stunty
                        As barca win La liga?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          Yep, I think the Yes vote is very shaky now. Talking to people last night who a month ago were definite yes and are now wavering, and Dont Knows who are now in the No camp. Usually for the most pathetic or obscure of reasons and often dressing it up as someone elses fault ("I'd really like to vote Yes but I can't because they haven't clarified what happens in totally implausible scenario of bullshit")
                          I asked my dad earlier what way he was voting as it came up and he said No. Was somewhat surprised, always considered him a very reasonable and fair guy. He does live in the buttend of nowhere though.

I tried to ask him his reasons but my brother butted in and said 'Because it's his opinion', then went on a rant about how stupid the presidential vote is. The mong.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Where's Eamonhonda? We have spin up business to attend to.
                          Gone south.

Had a nice bit bet on some chick in the auld tennis, 1 set up and 5-5 but bossing in the 2nd and the other beour just retires and my bet becomes void :'(.
                          Shit start to a hungover Sunday, that is all.
                          I enjoy that beour word.

On this, any of ye gamblers know sites that pay out regardless of retirement? I wanna gamble on who goes through, not have some bets voided
                          Would like to bet on your retirement.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          I posted this elsewhere in a debate about labeling no voters homophobic and how counter productive it is.

I'm voting no on gays if you aren't voting yes on age.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                          V for Vendetta gets the credit from his Airbnb plugs.
                          So took the plunge on the strength of this and jumped in and went to Bilbao. Took up a lovely 3 bedroom balcony apartment. Very nice apartment and will be doing most of my offing through airbnb from now. And really how cheap it is to eat and drink!.

Look at the gridded urinal. The Curragh is currently in a 50M development but you can be sure they will overlook the gridded double safety in the picture. They say Dermot Desmond misses little, i bet he will miss this in the re development.

If he wished to take me on as a consultant you can be sure i wont be charging the V for Vendetta type fees, that's for damn sure!.
                          #ah heyor, surely I'm the airbnb pimp.

Finally using the new Toshiba Chromebook 2, it's pretty class. The high res makes the screen seem massive, have two browsers side by side and may get used to that for multitasking, that said it is fast as fuck anyhow, compared with what I am used to.

Only complaint so far is that the enter key is small, I'll probably get used to it. They could have made it bigger instead of putting a fucking hashtag key just above it.
                          Expect lots of hashtags from me. ###
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The rock in Waterford usually reserved for sporting related tomfoolery has gotten a facelift ahead of Fridays vote

Comment

# is beside all enter keys isn't it m8

#oldmanlottie

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                Yeah but was he doing in the games that mattered vs Juve?

Great man for scoring when it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  # is beside all enter keys isn't it m8

#oldmanlottie
                                  Wasn't in my day m8
                                  Wots 4t?

Comment

I'm voting yes becuase I'm scared of the ghays finding out if I vote no. I live in fear of being called a homophobe. Is there a word for this ? being scared of the ghays ?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      I'm voting yes becuase I'm scared of the ghays finding out if I vote no. I live in fear of being called a homophobe. Is there a word for this ? being scared of the ghays ?
                                      Homophobophobia I believe.

There is a bit of that knocking about though. I'd say the self-righteous sanctimony of certain parts of the Yes side has probably cost them a fair %.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                        Wasn't in my day m8
                                        Wots 4t?
                                        Nowt yet m8, night is young. You?

Closet Case.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                          I'm voting no on gays if you aren't voting yes on age.

Keane's argument won me over to yes.

You'd never vote no to the gheys, you're too nice.

Comment

I'm taking video of me voting yes to innoculate myself against future accusations of homophobia for not thinking Panti is the least bit entertaining or any other future thought crimes I might commit

Comment

I'm guessing he means to emphasise the 'cunts' bit.

Many people are socially engineered to be homophobic without realising it or meaning any harm. Then there are cunts who are fully aware.

They're all homophobic, just to varying degrees.

I think it's safe to say most of us who aren't now, once were homophobic. It's bred into us.

That's the point of this referendum, it's about the next generations and it not being bred into them.
                                              What about the gay people who are voting no. Are they homophobes?

Comment

Local GAA can fuck off. Big cup game today against the same team we're playing in the league final. Needed to put on a good showing. Got hammered 4-0. Went there with 11 players, including 2 unregistered and 1 registered to a different club who played for his club this morning before our 2.30 kick off.

The lads who play bogball had a friendly. A fucking friendly. And were told if they didn't go that they could forget about their place on the team. Our gaffer tried ringing the bogball warrior but he was having none of it. Call off the foreign game was the response. A big cup game. Friendly. Fucking idiots.

GFYGAA.

/rant. #ImissedPSVday.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  Nowt yet m8, night is young. You?

Closet Case.
                                                  sorry bitch I like de geea

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                    Local GAA can fuck off. Big cup game today against the same team we're playing in the league final. Needed to put on a good showing. Got hammered 4-0. Went there with 11 players, including 2 unregistered and 1 registered to a different club who played for his club this morning before our 2.30 kick off.

The lads who play bogball had a friendly. A fucking friendly. And were told if they didn't go that they could forget about their place on the team. Our gaffer tried ringing the bogball warrior but he was having none of it. Call off the foreign game was the response. A big cup game. Friendly. Fucking idiots.

GFYGAA.

/rant. #ImissedPSVday.
                                                    You live in Kerry Dobby m8. Standard surely? That crap even happens here and Wicklow couldn't beat a decent secondary school side.

Comment

Keane's argument won me over to yes.

You'd never vote no to the gheys, you're too nice.
                                                      You've got my # mate.

I remember when # meant # and not #

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

There is a bit of that knocking about though. I'd say the self-righteous sanctimony of certain parts of the Yes side has probably cost them a fair %.
                                                        Seriously though a NO vote would make me cringe in 2015 Ireland.

Comment

Maybe they have lost a fair percentage but if ever there was an instance where self righteousness was warranted this is it.

They are absolutely right and just to be intolerant of opposing arguments given not one of those arguments is based on anything other than negative prejudice.

Comment

Maybe they have lost a fair percentage but if ever there was an instance where self righteousness was warranted this is it.

They are absolutely right and just to be intolerant of opposing arguments given not one of those arguments is based on anything other than negative prejudice.
                                                            Ah here rewrite this I'm knackered.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                              Good question. I suppose they are. That's the power of the church, it can even teach one to hate oneself.

I don't believe for one second that Keith Mills is agnostic, I'd give odds of 1/200 that he is a conservative catholic. A self hating one.

Comment

A provisio of a Yes vote was us getting the word GAY back. ALso the word FIT, fuck you young wans for stealing this , it should mean physically fit/healthy or doing a Kevin Keegan after Fergie mind games and not someone who you want to shag. Also well fit makes no sense unless it means you are capable of climbing out of a well unaided. It just so happens I am well and fit at the moment so I don't want any more confusion.

Comment

Ah here rewrite this I'm knackered.
                                                                  They should just be like, fuck all y'all haters.

Comment

Was thinking they'd be at least one gay person looking for a bit of craic by campaigning for no, haven't seen it though?

This might resonate with those conversing with their parents. A bit Cork-centric but you get the gist!

Martin debates the same-sex referendum with his parents VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES.Check out Hairybaby.com for Martin's Life t-shirts mugs and stuffTo use th...

Comment

Comment

We shouldn't just give liberal tolerance to tolerant liberals.
                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Yeah but was he doing in the games that mattered vs Juve?

Great man for scoring when it doesn't matter.
                                                                          great brave header for united in the CL final.

Comment

A provisio of a Yes vote was us getting the word GAY back.

I would also like our best names back like Bruce and Lance and Julian

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                              Was thinking they'd be at least one gay person looking for a bit of craic by campaigning for no, haven't seen it though?
                                                                              The head of Mothers and Fathers matter, the crowd responsible for all the No posters is gay.

They're a religious group but he claims he's agnostic which I'm calling bullshit on. He's quite obviously a great catch for Iona (who back MaFM), given he's gay and claims to be not religious. He's an odious individual.

Comment

I would also like our best names back like Bruce and Lance and Julian
                                                                                they can keep Chadley though

Comment

I've heard a few on the radio - not like someone on the street. Part of some sort of panal debating

Comment

Class photos rounders, think Basques are no 1 for the food\drink\craic combo. Although their visible delight at meeting Irish people, giving thumbs up and saying 'IRA good! Chucky our law!' is a bit offputting. Usually good for a free drink though.

Did ya go to the Guggenheim?
                                                                                    Youre right they like the Irish!, we were happy to tell them we were from around by the Mercer hospital or thereabouts!.
                                                                                    Staying very near San Francisco but everywhere is walkable. Shops very eratic in when they open and close!. Mad the way the floors of tapas bars is littered with sugar packets and general rubbish purposefully not swept up. I think its to let people know someone has been trade there before them.

Beer deliveries is paid over the counter none of this end of month accounting, you pay the guy who delivers the kegs there and then!. The chap in the photo owns the pound for pound best tapas bar in the plaza nueva. The city shut down earlier than expected by 11pm every place was closing or closed which seemed strange. We soon put a stop to that.

Yeah walked the 40 mins to the Guggenheim on the hottest day 35 degrees which was brutal for me. The thing i appreciated most about it was the air conditioning. The building itself was impressive but ive no appreciation of art and i had to hold myself back from calling some of the stuff out!. Funny thing was the Spanish admission woman there who we got talking to was was married to a guy from the Tonlagee road!.
                                                                                    Last edited by rounders123; 17-05-15, 20:41.

Comment

if people hold views that are anti-progressive and even antediluvian, one surefire way to get them to dig their heels in and vote No just to say 'fuck ya' is to tell them so

particularly if you come from Dublin

Comment

Maybe there are ghays out there who think the gay scene will be diluted by everyone fecking off and getting married I'm sure some of them like things the way they are. The soppy rose mantic gays wanna get married. It's for these boys boys and girls girls we are voting for.

Comment

great brave header for united in the CL final.
                                                                                          Great sure...brave

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

GFYGAA.

/rant. #ImissedPSVday.
                                                                                            I really don't see the issue. It can be impossible to get a good challenge at times and you need to run with it when it comes. This is crucial GAA season.
                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Mad Max 11/10. Demented brilliance

Comment

Great sure...brave
                                                                                                thinking of a different header in CL, not the one against Chelski, which was a big game goal for Raoul debunk purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                  We shouldn't just give liberal tolerance to tolerant liberals.
                                                                                                  Not sure I agree. Although it renders the term 'tolerant liberal' an oxymoron I think it's justified for tolerant liberals to be intolerant of intolerance without any element of self-righteousness.

No other form of intolerance is right or justified imo.

Comment

Not sure I agree. Although it renders the term 'tolerant liberal' an oxymoron I think it's justified for tolerant liberals to be intolerant of intolerance without any element of self-righteousness.

No other form of intolerance is right or justified imo.
                                                                                                    where to start

Comment

thinking of a different header in CL, not the one against Chelski, which was a big game goal for Raoul debunk purpose.
                                                                                                      Lets not forget missing the penalty in the shootout...just for balance for the RD3 side of the argument

Comment

I've heard a few on the radio - not like someone on the street. Part of some sort of panal debating
                                                                                                        Was there a general theme in their arguments?

Comment

This is a laff. Wolfpack should get something like this going.

Bit of a compound.

Comment

Lets not forget missing the penalty in the shootout...just for balance for the RD3 side of the argument
                                                                                                            and then crying after the game (because he missed said peno) while the rest of the MU team celebrated ecstatically

Comment

Messi's one or Ronaldos one ?

Comment

Just ate a whole box of after eights. I don't feel so good.
                                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

and then crying after the game (because he missed said peno) while the rest of the MU team celebrated ecstatically
                                                                                                                  I figured out why you really hate him . He is only 13 goals behind the all time leading Real Madrids goal scorer His name. -> Raul . Tenious link I know but thought I'd mention he is closing in all the same 310 -323

Comment

One of my friends is really not the best with technology. She still have an old nokia brick phone and keeps complaining that she spends too much on credit. Me being the nice guy that I am offered to help her so I got into her vodafone online after getting password reset(2nd time ever used).
                                                                                                                    Not signed up to cherry points obviously, or any plan but the free texts to vodafone was selected. Then I went into top up history....

SPOILER

€300 in less than 2 months. €40 just today... Just... wow.
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Was there a general theme in their arguments?
                                                                                                                      I'm not sure as my ears tend to just glaze over.

I used to think I was a decent person but have come to the conclusion in the last year or so that I'm not that nice. Any decent things I do I find I have to force myself - I find decent people tend to do decent things by default.

I recently started giving blood - every three months for the last 9 months. I only do it to feel better about myself. Some really nice positive people at those blood banks. I feel a strong dislike for them. Last time I just sat there reading one flew over the cuckoos nest waiting for my pint of blood to be extracted.
                                                                                                                      I started playing a bit of poker online again last October after reading pokercharters post over on Theory. If I have a winning month I give 1/4 of it to a local handicapped kid charity. I hate doing this but again only do it to feel a bit better about myself - not because I give a shit about these children.

I probably won't vote in the referendum because I'm registered in a different place and would have to drive 22 miles out of my way to vote. I'd like to care like lazare and zod et al whether its a yes or a no but I dont. I've heard some debates and stuff but I can't bring myself to give a shit and I can't throw blood or money at my apathy/inherent nastiness this time

haha lot of self loathing there but i honestly dont know what the crux of their arguments were

Comment

One of my friends is really not the best with technology. She still have an old nokia brick phone and keeps complaining that she spends too much on credit. Me being the nice guy that I am offered to help her so I got into her vodafone online after getting password reset(2nd time ever used).
                                                                                                                        Not signed up to cherry points obviously, or any plan but the free texts to vodafone was selected. Then I went into top up history....

SPOILER

€300 in less than 2 months. €40 just today... Just... wow.
                                                                                                                        yktr m8

Comment

I'm not sure as my ears tend to just glaze over.

I used to think I was a decent person but have come to the conclusion in the last year or so that I'm not that nice. Any decent things I do I find I have to force myself - I find decent people tend to do decent things by default.

I recently started giving blood - every three months for the last 9 months. I only do it to feel better about myself. Some really nice positive people at those blood banks. I feel a strong dislike for them. Last time I just sat there reading one flew over the cuckoos nest waiting for my pint of blood to be extracted.
                                                                                                                          I started playing a bit of poker online again last October after reading pokercharters post over on Theory. If I have a winning month I give 1/4 of it to a local handicapped kid charity. I hate doing this but again only do it to feel a bit better about myself - not because I give a shit about these children.

I probably won't vote in the referendum because I'm registered in a different place and would have to drive 22 miles out of my way to vote. I'd like to care like lazare and zod et al whether its a yes or a no but I dont.I've heard some debates and stuff but I can't bring myself to give a shit and I can't throw blood or money at my apathy/inherent nastiness this time

haha lot of self loathing there but i honestly dont know what the crux of their arguments were

Great post man.

Bolded bit is poetry.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X