Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadio Mané has just scored more league goals in 3 minutes than either Rickie Lambert or Mario Balotelli have managed in a whole season.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

can you fly with nuts or is there some allergy law? want to fly with 50e of hazelnuts.

#justveganthings

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
        can you fly with nuts or is there some allergy law? want to fly with 50e of hazelnuts.

#justveganthings
        Not a problem, but under certain rare circumstances (a passenger with a severe allergy) you could be asked not to consume them or even have to put them in the hold.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          Sadio Mané has just scored more league goals in 3 minutes than either Rickie Lambert or Mario Balotelli have managed in a whole season.
          Has made up for your lack of captaincy for aguero last weekend too

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            We get Keane and the masses get Emma.
            At least I have my looks I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Has made up for your lack of captaincy for aguero last weekend too
              Aye but I've given up on that tbh, I can't win any of the money leagues I am in.

Just aiming for top 5's in a few leagues and winning the side bets whoever they are with. If I was going for first I'd have probably brought in Gomez and Wickham and captained one(probs Wickham). #noballs
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                Every now and then I get roped in for a day on the bog. It'll be hard work and you'll be tired afterwards, but I'm in agony for days after each time afterwards with all the bending and so on I'm not used to any more.
                Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                Great for the hamstrings turning or footing turf.
                Yeah it was just footing. Only had to do two hoppers so was grand. Only took about 3 hours between 2 of us. Back is fine, hamstrings got a good workout. Nice to stretch them out before the game tomorrow.

Comment

Aye but I've given up on that tbh, I can't win any of the money leagues I am in.

Just aiming for top 5's in a few leagues and winning the side bets whoever they are with. If I was going for first I'd have probably brought in Gomez and Wickham and captained one(probs Wickham). #noballs
                  Going right to the wire in our side bet on the no transfer league.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                    Going right to the wire in our side bet on the no transfer league.
                    Have noticed that!! Silva is fucking me over big time!
                    We have been swapping places almost every single week and are averaging like 9 players a week each, I love it to be honest!!! I can't wait for the 1shot next year, much more craic personally as it's less serious than that tilting main league where I bottle it every year

Currently loving the -1 on hutton too :P
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

One side bet with me anyway. And close as a nuns cnut now

Comment

Haha yea, a lot more fun than the main league, aguerro injury and Costa ban/injuries cost us both a lot.

Comment

That's rude Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                            Haha yea, a lot more fun than the main league, aguerro injury and Costa ban/injuries cost us both a lot.
                            Aye but my team selection cost me more . Have most of my team sorted for next year already :P.

I thinkkkkk you are the only person I have a bet with that's ahead of me(no idea of people's names). So my new aim is to overtake you to finish top of my side bets in the main league at least, although in the very unlikely event that I am within 50 points of 1st I will be going all out for the win! .

You also have a fairly good sweat in the 1shot too with Sanchez as captain this week!!! Good year for ya
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

3 points for an assist for a goalkeeper seems a tad shiteeeeee.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

<3 Mane

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  <3 Mane
                                  <3 Leicester. That was a fun bet we had.
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

<3 Leicester. That was a fun bet we had.
                                    Yeah you waxy fucker, some bottle job by Hull. European football to relegation.

Comment

Yeah you waxy fucker, some bottle job by Hull. European football to relegation.
                                      You never know with United.. Bruce could beat his former club and a Newkie draw/loss could send them down. Newcastle deserve to go down more than Hull imo.

Also I'm really hoping for a Liverpool draw/loss today to have a good auld sweat for 5th next week. Otherwise apart from Hull/Newkie there might be no other fun sweats .
                                      Also fuck you west ham for conceding, killed my 12/1 double
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Watching Manilla card CHD? Glad to see Barnatt getting his face rearranged. 2 good fights left

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                          Watching Manilla card CHD? Glad to see Barnatt getting his face rearranged. 2 good fights left
                                          I am anyway.

Barnatt is so f'ing slow.

I picked Munoz for that one..Nice way for him to retire.

Last 2 fights should be very good, especially the main.

Mousasi by ko in the next?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                            I am indeed. Looking forward to the main event.

Delighted for Barnatt, hate the cunt. He is terrible. Owned by someone who is old, gassed early and is finished and retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                              I am anyway.

Barnatt is so f'ing slow.

I picked Munoz for that one..Nice way for him to retire.

Last 2 fights should be very good, especially the main.

Mousasi by ko in the next?
                                              Mousasi def. Jaysus the odds on the fights are horrendous.

Comment

You never know with United.. Bruce could beat his former club and a Newkie draw/loss could send them down. Newcastle deserve to go down more than Hull imo.

Also I'm really hoping for a Liverpool draw/loss today to have a good auld sweat for 5th next week. Otherwise apart from Hull/Newkie there might be no other fun sweats .
                                                Also fuck you west ham for conceding, killed my 12/1 double
                                                Hopefully that happens. Few Irish lads in the Hull side.

Comment

Link to UFC anyone please?

Comment

This song stopped me in my tracks. Man that guy can write.
                                                    I'm not overly fanatical about Villagers, they've a lot of tracks that I can't seem to get into, but a few that are outstanding.

This however, is simply sublime.

@ Hotspur, from a couple of songs I've seen you post in the past, particularly a JV McMorrow song, I reckon you'll like this.

The new album "Darling Arithmetic" will be released on the 13th of April. It will be available on CD, LP and as a digital download. Pre-order Darling Arithme...
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                      Link to UFC anyone please?

not great link

Comment

Best link I have found, also not great. Main Event time.

Comment

Cheers lads, gutted I missed the last few fights. Dam alcohol!

Comment

I find this not enjoyable

Mignolet lol
                                                            Last edited by ghostface; 16-05-15, 17:14.

Comment

Liverpool doing a good job not picking up these yellow cards.

The fair play league might be their hope of getting to europe next year...
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

sell Sterling asap and take what we can get. He is the most over hyped player in the PL.

Comment

Poor Stevie

Comment

Lolerpool.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                      sell Sterling asap and take what we can get. He is the most over hyped player in the PL.
                                                                      Surely no chance of that happening? Bit short sighted for a player who's just out of form at the moment. Was incredible last season. Him and Ibe on the wings would be dangerous next season. Both fast and able to beat a man.

Comment

Sterling is a shit Danny Welbeck.

Comment

Poor Glen Johnson.

Comment

Sterling is a shit Danny Welbeck.
                                                                            Welbeck is a shit Danny Welbeck

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

A nice €50 please Mr DP before your wife to be gets her hands on the joint account

Comment

Had lunch with my mum earlier and the referendum came up. She said she hadn't really been following it then started innocently asking me questions like 'oh that makes sense, so I guess Germany has gay marriage so?' (this being one of Iona's responses to the multinationals calling for marriage equality - that Germany doesn't have it and their economy is doing fine). An impressively sly way she went about it with her reams of Iona propaganda hidden under a veneer of seeming disinterest. You can leave the bog, but the bog doesn't leave you.
                                                                                    Do you really call your Ma your Mum? Genuine question. Just thinking, when I was a kid the only people with a Mum were either English or wannabe English.
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...
                                                                                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 16-05-15, 19:28.

Comment

...

Comment

Kid dumped in the tender embrace of said inequality loving granny. To be picked up at indeterminate time tomorrow. Decided on Chaplins comedy club as the venue. No pressure on the comedy dudes having just spent a week obsessively watching Doug Stanhope.
                                                                                          Are you with peeps, or could I join in? Already dangerously drunk though.

Comment

Mum for me. The mom thing always catches me off. Ta fuck.

Ma sounds like a hard Dublin thing. Maaaaaaaaaa
                                                                                            Would have thought mammy would have been par till the shift to 'mom'.
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Yeah! Upstairs at the Chaplin. Some lad from Father Ted is the main act. The Daniel O'Donnell alike character
                                                                                                  Eoin McLove. Ask him if he has a cake jumper. He'll love that.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yeah! Upstairs at the Chaplin. Some lad from Father Ted is the main act. The Daniel O'Donnell alike character
                                                                                                    I'll be there in about 50 mins, if they let me in

Comment

I call me Ma Mum.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                        Do you really call your Ma your Mum? Genuine question. Just thinking, when I was a kid the only people with a Mum were either English or wannabe English.
                                                                                                        I have always called my mum, mum. I know Tony uses mam but I can't get used to it. Not just the English.

Comment

Yeah! Upstairs at the Chaplin. Some lad from Father Ted is the main act.
                                                                                                          Irish Fella?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                              Irish Fella?

Comment

Hopefully he has some "shit-pussy" jokes.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Mam or ma.
                                                                                                                  Mum or mom would've got me beat around the schoolyard
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...

Comment

Rory in beast mode.
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X