This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    Soton for me for 50 plz, think they'll still get top 10 solely due to the incompetence of other teams
    and booked with chd for leicester
    Booked.

Do Stoke -v- Villa Jam Fly.

Comment

Trying to DL minecraft Maps for mia for the xbox , did one no bother. but the last few look wrong as VLC player is coming up, that cant be right?

I usually save file to desktop and then transfer it to a usb into her xbox minecraft file thingy. anyone hep me here?

Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        My preferred choice. Has the advantage of permitting going on a whim, and not having to feel responsible for the play being good that you dragged the person to. Also being with someone not enjoying it lessens my enjoyment.
        Also you don't have to buy anyone else drinks at the interval.

'twas a good show anyhow, ty Ed for the recommendation. Don't think I have ever seen a badproduction in the Gate (which is more than can be said for anywhere else in Dublin).
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          Tom, I demand trial by combat. Put that BBV voting thingy up please so that this issue may be decided once and for all.
          Sorry Tyrion, you can't have another trial by combat.

Comment

Who is the mind dude that told you put 1K in an envelope in your inside pocket ? walk with a swagger etc, i think it works but... Same dude GAB is on about ?

Heard this from someone around 15 years ago. A guy from belfast sold a property website i think, or management company, started up a company that set local buisness up with websites, digibiz afair, it had flash, which from memory was way cool back then.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
              18 Hull City
              19 West Brom
              20 Burnley
              bleh, talk about not putting my money where my mouth is :P Dunno why I said Hull would get relegated, they've a decent manager and a decent squad, I suppose I couldn't see anyone else getting relegated.
              If it makes you feel better the Racing Post have selected Hull at 7/2 as one of their relegation picks.
              Reasons : Long term record of second season teams. Only 5 wins in last 25 league matches. Possible Europa League factor.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                If it makes you feel better the Racing Post have selected Hull at 7/2 as one of their relegation picks.
                Reasons : Long term record of second season teams. Only 5 wins in last 25 league matches. Possible Europa League factor.
                You lost the will to pimp the predictions this year? Has it run it's course as far as paid entries go?

Comment

Also, who was the administrator of the free IPB FF league? Needs to be reactivated imo.

Comment

whoever it was that said they could get tickets to any united game can ya give me a pm, am more than likely going to head over for the 1st game of the season and be easier to just have the ticket for once

also @chd, read jamflys post - he said no stoke, stop busting his balls would ya
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      You lost the will to pimp the predictions this year? Has it run it's course as far as paid entries go?
                      Yeah, I kinda waved the white flag at Iagos superb LyleLanley/Monorail post, I just couldn't compete with that.

Not sure whether its worth continuing with the predictions, only seems to get the same 8 people anyway and half of them don't seem to be around much anymore. Maybe just one comp for the whole season might re-invigorate it?

Comment

Also, who was the administrator of the free IPB FF league? Needs to be reactivated imo.
                        Just put a team in the paid league, we even have a league with no transfers allowed for those who don't have the patience to check it every week!
                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Yeah, I kinda waved the white flag at Iagos superb LyleLanley/Monorail post, I just couldn't compete with that.

Not sure whether its worth continuing with the predictions, only seems to get the same 8 people anyway and half of them don't seem to be around much anymore. Maybe just one comp for the whole season might re-invigorate it?
                          I'll be doing it anyhow.

Comment

also @chd, read jamflys post - he said no stoke, stop busting his balls would ya
                            I wasn't asking him

Sell it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              I'll be doing it anyhow.
                              I'll get my enthusiasm back at the weekend and pimp it up for the last week.

Comment

need some excel help here... really confused! I had 2 excel sheets open earlier and was working on both, I x'd one of them and it looked completely normal and clicked to save.
                                Just reopened it and it is pretty much completely wiped out! The majority of my first column is missing and the 2-3-4 columns are completely gone too, the 5th and last is mostly in tact.... someone help please!

Edit: ignore! PHEW, when I closed it and reopened it again it had an auto-save version that wasn't there when I opened it the first time. That was bleugh for a while
                                Last edited by mdoug; 06-08-14, 22:41.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

no wonder you're so good at Countdown.

Actually, is there any clip of you from the show? Never saw it the time you were on.
                                  Lol, never copped that mdoug's avatar was of someone with the same name
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

surprisingly enough, my builder has come up with a list of previously undiscussed extras two days before completion

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 06-08-14, 23:56.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Kill the last ( only ) s on the https RD.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

mdoug for mod!!! I will temporary ban everyone who makes you click a link to watch a video they posted for a progressive time period increasing by 5 minutes each time they make the same mistake. I will also edit it so that you can see the video
                                        Mdoug for mod!
                                        Mdoug for mod!
                                        Mdoug for mod!
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

need some excel help here... really confused! I had 2 excel sheets open earlier and was working on both, I x'd one of them and it looked completely normal and clicked to save.
                                          Just reopened it and it is pretty much completely wiped out! The majority of my first column is missing and the 2-3-4 columns are completely gone too, the 5th and last is mostly in tact.... someone help please!

Edit: ignore! PHEW, when I closed it and reopened it again it had an auto-save version that wasn't there when I opened it the first time. That was bleugh for a while
                                          The solution is to delete Microsoft excel and go for a few scoops - that shit wrecks my head.

Comment

What time Irish time will the golf start tomorrow?

Comment

Anyone in Vegas during August - heading over on 14th for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                What time Irish time will the golf start tomorrow?
                                                First players will be out at 12:30pm our time, tee times are here http://www.pga.com/pgachampionship/ just add 5 hours
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                  Drinking is a fuking joke shop sister- drop the booze and your productivity will go up 100%.
                                                  Stop fuckin drinking bro.
                                                  The solution is to delete Microsoft excel and go for a few scoops - that shit wrecks my head.
                                                  Pick a team imo.

Comment

Pick a team imo.
                                                    haha was literally going to reply with the same

Splashed out and ordered myself a net+ card from neteller for a whopping €10... I am getting raped by BOI for all the transactions to and from them so am thinking this must be profitable in the long run as long as I don't use atm transactions all the time. Anyone got one and have pro's/con's about it? Am curious as to whether I'll get charged the €4 fee with cashback(or if it is even possible) but the person on chat didn't understand the question
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

He is like a fatter Van Morrison Puma.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

And Danny, getting me to watch frackin frackin docs...first one, jesus told me turn it off when the water went on fire.

As for the second, the irish dude is as fuckin bad with his OMG and lack of facts.

Do you know the ginger ? I want to shout at him.

Its like the daily mail following the daily mail following the daily mail following th
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Fellow Commuters Push A Train Off A Trapped Man

People power was used to free a man who was trapped between the platform and a train at a Perth station. Watch the full video: http://youtu.be/GGIG4FQBDjIRea...
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just watched the purge on d/l cos I saw the second one advertised. What a crock of shit. Complete waste of a movie

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                              Just watched the purge on d/l cos I saw the second one advertised. What a crock of shit. Complete waste of a movie
                                                              +1

Watched it last week. It had potential to be an ok film, but it had so many holes in it and was just garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                +1

Watched it last week. It had potential to be an ok film, but it had so many holes in it and was just garbage.
                                                                Yeah, I was expecting a 'panic room' type movie with maybe a bit of suspense but my god it had no plot and went nowhere. The last 10mins were the best when things finally started to happen and a little twist came into play.

Comment

quite liked the 2nd one (available in all good places )
                                                                  But yeah, the 1st one was pants
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Going to this Pho place today, never made it to Vietnam so what should I try?
                                                                        Last edited by RasTa; 07-08-14, 08:28.
                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Mike Garde? Having an ultra Christian guy behind a site exposing cults is kinda like a Southern Baptist having a site about evolution imo. The site smacks of a smear job on organisations which might draw people away from Christianity, and I am assuming this is his real aim with the site.
                                                                          maybe once, but not quite for the last couple of years. TBH I don't get the bhuddist stuff either.
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                            Going to this Pho place today, never made it to Vietnam so what should I try?
                                                                            Food:
                                                                            Vietnamese Spring Rolls.
                                                                            Pho Tai. (add as many beansprouts, mint leaves, chillis (and the chili sauce in the little white bowl, Siracha, to the broth to taste and enjoy)

Drink:
                                                                            Cafe Sua Da.
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Mike Garde? Having an ultra Christian guy behind a site exposing cults is kinda like a Southern Baptist having a site about evolution imo. The site smacks of a smear job on organisations which might draw people away from Christianity, and I am assuming this is his real aim with the site.
                                                                              He's not the hero we want, he's the hero we need.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Great product name tbf

Comment

Advice please, currently weigh 17.5 stones, I eat exactly zero veg, just bad food, takeaways a lot ect, drink probably 25/30 cans of coke per week, do little or no exercise besides walking to and from work (1/2 mile). Likely to die soon I'd imagine.

What's a feasible amount of weight to lose up to Christmas for me, considering I won't be eating any veg at all. I'm looking at making a bet with a pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                    Advice please, currently weigh 17.5 stones, I eat exactly zero veg, just bad food, takeaways a lot ect, drink probably 25/30 cans of coke per week, do little or no exercise besides walking to and from work (1/2 mile). Likely to die soon I'd imagine.

What's a feasible amount of weight to lose up to Christmas for me, considering I won't be eating any veg at all. I'm looking at making a bet with a pal.
                                                                                    14st would be pretty achievable if you put your mind to it.

Comment

You could lose 3 stone anyway but you'd need a good ironing after.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Come live with me for a month. I'll beat that no veg crap out of you. Start with the couch to 5k. You won't be wanting coke after some running/walking
                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

What are you planning on doing bar not eating vegetables?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                            You could lose 3 stone anyway but you'd need a good ironing after.
                                                                                            Maybe possible but I'd definitely bet against it!

I've been on holidays for a week - no exercise and eating really bad. I'm scared to go home and get on a scales.

Comment

Plan on booking a sun holiday for next Saturday 16th for 7 nights.
                                                                                              Anyone know of any decent websites for good last min deals?
                                                                                              Used Sunway.ie last year which is fine but only really fancy Turkey for €484 on that. Must be a few more websites with some decent last min?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                What are you planning on doing bar not eating vegetables?
                                                                                                Willing to try anything bar the veg eating, stuff sickens me

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                  Come live with me for a month. I'll beat that no veg crap out of you. Start with the couch to 5k. You won't be wanting coke after some running/walking
                                                                                                  I'm asthmatic and struggle to run a good distance right now, mid 2006 I was 15 stone and never used the inhaler and could actually run so I'm assuming dropping some weight will improve that aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                    Maybe possible but I'd definitely bet against it!

I've been on holidays for a week - no exercise and eating really bad. I'm scared to go home and get on a scales.
                                                                                                    I'd probably bet against it too but not because it isn't possible in biological terms, but that it will require a whole host of bad habits broken and good habits installed and a whole lot of consistent willpower.

Comment

I'd probably bet against it too but not because it isn't possible in biological terms, but that it will require a whole host of bad habits broken and good habits installed and a whole lot of consistent willpower.
                                                                                                      This is my biggest obstacle obv

Comment

Just pay your mate now tbh.

Comment

Yeah. I have experience. Personally, I suffer as well, horrible sweet tooth. I 'relapse'(lol) less and less often these days but it does happen.

People (I) are addicted to sugar and don't realise. Its mad, its a full on addiction.

Comment

First step is to drop the coke. Not just cut down. Drop it completely. 139 calories per can x 25 = 3475 = approx. 1lb of fat. Switch to water and make some other diet improvements and you can easily lose 2lbs a week without even exercising.

Comment

Read the health, nutrition thread, especially the responses to tipp86 who also refuses to eat actual food.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                Just pay your mate now tbh.
                                                                                                                Haven't made a bet yet. Trying to find out what's achievable

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbs View Post
                                                                                                                  First step is to drop the coke. Not just cut down. Drop it completely. 139 calories per can x 25 = 3475 = approx. 1lb of fat. Switch to water and make some other diet improvements and you can easily lose 2lbs a week without even exercising.
                                                                                                                  Is there anything else I could sub instead of water, like something with an actual taste

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                    Read the health, nutrition thread, especially the responses to tipp86 who also refuses to eat actual food.
                                                                                                                    The what? Jaysus may have a look

Comment

Food:
                                                                                                                      Vietnamese Spring Rolls.
                                                                                                                      Pho Tai. (add as many beansprouts, mint leaves, chillis (and the chili sauce in the little white bowl, Siracha, to the broth to taste and enjoy)

Drink:
                                                                                                                      Cafe Sua Da.
                                                                                                                      I had something once with chicken and bok choi and rice and it was the most amazing thing I'd eaten.
                                                                                                                      Have no clue what it was called though.

Anyway, is is Pho Ta, Pho Saigon or Pho Viet we should be going to?
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        I had something once with chicken and bok choi and rice and it was the most amazing thing I'd eaten.
                                                                                                                        Have no clue what it was called though.

Anyway, is is Pho Ta, Pho Saigon or Pho Viet we should be going to?
                                                                                                                        Order of best to worst in my humble opinion:

Pho Saigon -Amiens St
                                                                                                                        Pho Viet - Parnell St
                                                                                                                        Pho Ta - Temple Bar

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                                                          Plan on booking a sun holiday for next Saturday 16th for 7 nights.
                                                                                                                          Anyone know of any decent websites for good last min deals?
                                                                                                                          Used Sunway.ie last year which is fine but only really fancy Turkey for €484 on that. Must be a few more websites with some decent last min?
                                                                                                                          looking for something similar, last minute jobby leaving on the 28th for 4 nights
                                                                                                                          have been advised to try holidayguru.ie but tbh, have no real idea where to go. Suggestions welcome

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X