X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Two Spanish kids (17/18 maybe) have been playing snooker here in front of me and it's been 76 minutes and they are on the brown in the first frame. Pretty sure you could just hit every ball as hard as you can and let them run loose and still be quicker than these. Never seen anything like it, it's like they are trolling me

Comment

Update 81 minutes still on the brown, hasn't threatened a pocket yet

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
          Two Spanish kids (17/18 maybe) have been playing snooker here in front of me and it's been 76 minutes and they are on the brown in the first frame. Pretty sure you could just hit every ball as hard as you can and let them run loose and still be quicker than these. Never seen anything like it, it's like they are trolling me
          Isnt the money to be made with the lighting in snooker halls or is that gone now ?
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Playing preferred lies now when the cue ball goes down, still no progress

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              Isnt the money to be made with the lighting in snooker halls or is that gone now ?
              Yep, hey I'm not complaining I'm just amazed

Comment

I recorded some of it, I'll try get it up

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

It seems a little odd.

Women are crazy.
                  Women tend to hate each other

one of my friends was scoring this girl in the class for the last year. One night he was pissed and decided to get with another girl in the class. All the girls in the class turned against the 2nd girl while he got away scot free and it was completely his fault

bitches be cray imo

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Yeah don't need that much storage at all really. Was just that any laptop i looked at seemed to have at least 500.

I don't have an 'office' where i spend most of time. I'd be dragging it upstairs and downstairs and use an external monitor anyway. Picked up this earlier but got it for €100 cheaper up north. Just getting it setup and will need to get the connections to connect an external monitor now.
                    Nice spec either way hope it works out well for you after the last debacle. I think you can add in an SSD to an unused hard drive bay on those models. I'd really recommend it for you in the log run, it makes life so much easier. MrsFD would have no trouble installing it and you could clone across your existing windows installation pretty quickly too.

You can get the Samsung 840 EVO decently priced on amazon.
                    120GB - €70
                    250GB - €115
                    Last edited by coillcam; 04-08-14, 18:45.

Comment

Comment

This is a cracking tune...

Subscribe to The Airborne Toxic Event: https://found.ee/airbornetoxicYTSubscribe The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight (Official Video)More fro...
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Going to give this a go

Go for quick change afterwards. Great Bill Murray flick.
                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                Nice spec either way hope it works out well for you after the last debacle. I think you can add in an SSD to an unused hard drive bay on those models. I'd really recommend it for you in the log run, it makes life so much easier. MrsFD would have no trouble installing it and you could clone across your existing windows installation pretty quickly too.

You can get the Samsung 840 EVO decently priced on amazon.
                                120GB - €70
                                250GB - €115
                                Great machine except there is no VGA slot. I know my laptop doesn't have one or an ethernet port but I have an adaptor that has both on it. His one only has an ethernet port.

Looked at his external monitor and it doesn't have HDMI or DVI on it and trying to find the best way to solve this. Pain in the hole. Not something that was noticed when looking at laptops

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  You should get your eyeballs around Cloud Atlas, i really enjoyed it.
                                  It's kinda "meh" and just didn't think it worked.
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Jones v Cormier staredown turns into brawl. Conor McGregor also at the media day for his upcoming fight. Smiles for photos in the middle of the hustle and bustle

During an event to promote UFC 178 on Monday, UFC light heavyweight Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier clashed in Las Vegas.

Comment

How many ladies are in a whole house?
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 04-08-14, 19:56.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Jones v Cormier staredown turns into brawl. Conor McGregor also at the media day for his upcoming fight. Smiles for photos in the middle of the hustle and bustle

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/4/...178-media-day#
                                            Proper wwe stuff

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is deadly, guy is one exciting mofo.

Fucking love his attitude....

Director Bobby Razak interviews current UFC featherweight champion of the world Conor McGregor on the streets of Los Angeles.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"And I thought I was going to have to do all the heavy lifting to sell this fight" - Conor McGregor

The brawl is taking place 10 feet from him and hes smiling for pics

Comment

http://www.MMAWeekly.com/ -- See UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier fight at the UFC 178 Press Tour in Las Vegas on Monday, August 4...

McGregor is ridiculous ripped, he's bursting out of his tux. Have to feel he's going to give this guy a beating.
                                                      Last edited by tylerdurden94; 04-08-14, 23:52. Reason: remove the s in https for embedding

Comment

Ha, the indoor t https://flic.kr/p/oj5S2i
                                                        Orange plant my dead brother gave to my dead dad
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

@Flushdraw for the same price as a high-end laptop you could get a high-end desktop for your office and a cheap laptop for downstairs. Do not buy a Mac.
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            Big re-lol at lazares showerbeer!
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Pretty loltastic how useless I am with android

Still not showing for me. It's days may even be more numbered than I originally thought.
                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Have been getting utter blackouts lately when drinking, like I literally don't remember a single thing past pint #6 these days, a month back I would rarely forget anything before pint ~10-12. A little bit confused/concerned on this, literally remember absolutely nothing of any night out anymore unless I stop after 4/5
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Fuck you bank holiday Monday nights, especially after a few bank holiday Monday pints.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                    Have been getting utter blackouts lately when drinking, like I literally don't remember a single thing past pint #6 these days, a month back I would rarely forget anything before pint ~10-12. A little bit confused/concerned on this, literally remember absolutely nothing of any night out anymore unless I stop after 4/5
                                                                    Join the club. I have never really been any other way.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Pretty loltastic how useless I am with android

Still not showing for me. It's days may even be more numbered than I originally thought.

SPOILER

When viewing the pic on flicker, on an android, long press on the pic and select open image.
                                                                      Now, use this image address between the [img] tags.
                                                                      Quote this post to see the img address. Not sure if I need to drop the s in https.

Edit: well that's hunormous.
                                                                      Last edited by Micknail; 04-08-14, 22:54. Reason: spoiler
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Do people think this link will work for the Liverpool, United game tonight? http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...10&part=sports

Or can anyone provide a reliable link?

Comment

GOT TV V's Book

SPOILER
                                                                          Just got caught up with the TV series there. It felt like there were a few spoilers about the direction some of the plot lines are going to take in the next book.

Like Sandor Clegane, in the book it seemed that there was a reasonable chance that he did actually die. On TV it seemed pretty obvious that he'll be back.

And Gregor, again pretty obvious that he's not finished and in the book there was a bit of mystery about that knight that popped up near the end. Again, the series makes it obvious that it's him resurrected.
                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                            Do people think this link will work for the Liverpool, United game tonight? http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...10&part=sports

firstrowsports.eu

Everyone who watches sports needs to have this on their bookmarks
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

panic stations at the back for liverpool as soon as united get near the box
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jones doing what he does best
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#prayformdoug

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    #prayformdoug
                                                                                    I only have one bet on this game, very big lay of utd/utd on ht/ft. Just here to watch now really
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I only have one bet on this game, very big lay of utd/utd on ht/ft. Just here to watch now really
                                                                                      I'm just messing. The result of this is hardly that important, although I still want Liverpool to win of course. No injuries is the main thing at this stage ahead of the season.

Comment

I'm just messing. The result of this is hardly that important, although I still want Liverpool to win of course. No injuries is the main thing at this stage ahead of the season.
                                                                                        we just lost valencia, our season is over now
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

firstrowsports.eu

Everyone who watches sports needs to have this on their bookmarks
                                                                                          Cheers mdoug, someone PM'd a couple of suggestions too. I'm watching on wiziwig at the mo but will check the others at ht. ty

Comment

No injuries and not getting a hammering. I'd be happy.

Comment

Gerrard outrunning Mata. Embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                Gerrard outrunning Mata. Embarassing.
                                                                                                Yeah was just about to post that. Much as it pains me to say, you could never question Gerrards commitment to any game. Even now coming to the end of his career he is still giving 110%

Comment

A time to bet with your head & not with your heart.
                                                                                                  SPOILER

Gambling is great when you think about it. Millionaire by 30 fo sho.
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm gonna go watch chef, looks like a movie you don't have to switch on for.. happy with that. U N I T E D!!! 3-1 utd, fiver at 40/1 but not even gonna watch it.

My passion for watching all sports has completely gone downhill in the last 4 years. G'night fuckers
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

this is decent http://firstrows.biz/soccer/manchest...rpool-frsf5g48

otherwise anything from Firstrow as was pointed out is good (this is alternative, in the UK firstrowsports.eu is blocked

Comment

Originally posted by Drac View Post
                                                                                                        this is decent http://firstrows.biz/soccer/manchest...rpool-frsf5g48

otherwise anything from Firstrow as was pointed out is good (this is alternative, in the UK firstrowsports.eu is blocked
                                                                                                        Yeah I stuck with wiziwig. Cheers

Comment

I know it's only pre season and I am not celebrating or anything but what a fucking finish from Rooney.

Also, I think this 11 will be close to our starting 11 which is very worrying tbh

Comment

Damn deflection.

Comment

I'm gonna go watch chef, looks like a movie you don't have to switch on for.. happy with that. U N I T E D!!! 3-1 utd, fiver at 40/1 but not even gonna watch it.

My passion for watching all sports has completely gone downhill in the last 4 years. G'night fuckers
                                                                                                              Well well well.

Comment

Yeah we won the game. Well done but all the changes completely changed the outlook and shape of the game. I just hope that the guys who needed to learn something, did.

And this system will not work in the PL. Would be ripped apart by a full strength Liverpool team and any other of the Top 4. Still a lot of work needed. I am excited about the next 3 years. Can't be worse than last season anyway.

WP mdoug.

Comment

#prayformdoug
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can't be worse than last season anyway.

.
                                                                                                                    Bbved

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Well I suppose it wasn't safe anymore anyway
                                                                                                                      The fact "complained" is misspelt makes me doubt the accuracy of the big flashy sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                        The fact "complained" is misspelt makes me doubt the accuracy of the big flashy sign.
                                                                                                                        Ha! so it is.
                                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Quote of the Day: "I'm sweating like a French rapist".
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X