X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Soft-ish penalty but far from the worst decision I've ever seen.

Bernabeu looks like it's hopping. These kinda games are what European football is all about.
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Had that a few times. One time in a coffee place last month and the guy was going 'hey! still liking life in IBM?'. I smiled and said 'ah you know, never a dull day in IT!'. Then you could see he worked out I wasn't the guy he was thinking of - maybe the accent - but I'd already acted like I was that guy. So we just looked at each other uneasily while the coffee machine whirled interminably. Not another word said.
        You kinda sound like Bert & Ernies Irish cousin.

Class m8

Comment

WTF how doesn't Ronaldo shoot there? Trying to be a nice guy like Messi I suppose.
          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Had that a few times. One time in a coffee place last month and the guy was going 'hey! still liking life in IBM?'. I smiled and said 'ah you know, never a dull day in IT!'. Then you could see he worked out I wasn't the guy he was thinking of - maybe the accent - but I'd already acted like I was that guy. So we just looked at each other uneasily while the coffee machine whirled interminably. Not another word said.
            what about that guy you meet once a year or so for a session but don't actually know him. Tell us that story again Hitch...that was a great story but can't remember a lot of the details.
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

The results from Serie A at the weekend. The first time every team has scored in a gameweek since the league went to 20 teams in 2004.

Cesena 2 - 3 Sassuolo
              Chievo 2 - 2 Verona
              Empoli 2 - 3 Fiorentina
              Genoa 5 - 1 Torino
              Juventus 1 - 1 Cagliari
              Lazio 1 - 2 Inter
              Milan 2 - 1 Roma
              Palermo 2 - 3 Atalanta
              Parma 2 - 2 Napoli
              Udinese 1 - 4 Sampdoria

Comment

Ref having an absolute mare.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                  And he wasn't even going to book Rodriguez either until the Juve players went mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    And he wasn't even going to book Rodriguez either until the Juve players went mad!
                    The fact that they could influence him so easily is equally bad!!

Comment

referees in Champions League matches appear to be out of their depth so often
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

The fact that they could influence him so easily is equally bad!!
                        Worst thing is that there was contact, but the way his legs went in such theatrical fashion it would have been 2 really soft penalties to give! An early Juve 2nd hlaf goal would be pretty sweet for the game.

Comment

Second one more of a penalty than the one he gave imo. Vidal leading at him with the elbow and looked like more contact than the first too.

Comment

"The reason they're late coming out onto the pitch is because Ronaldo is changing his boots"

"He's putting his make-up on..."

Great banter outa Liam Brady
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Oohhh and ahhhh

Comment

Game on.

DB errors again Dom.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

should be good last 30 now

2/1 yesterday all four teams to score. THought it was a bit short so didn't do it

Comment

I'd say barca are shitting themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                        I'd say barca are shitting themselves.
                                        Juve read IPB, be grand.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                          should be good last 30 now

2/1 yesterday all four teams to score. THought it was a bit short so didn't do it
                                          Seems short tbf 8/11 x2

Comment

Madrid miss Modric so much.
                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Chelseaesque

Comment

Kind of want extra time now

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                  Madrid miss Modric so much.
                                                  Reminds me of this

Comment

lololol Casillas

Comment

Welcome back Juve.

Comment

Did an impromptu clearout, because I'm avoiding doing other stuff.

Find it hard to part with stuff.
                                                        Things I am managing to part with:

A broken bin
                                                        A road sign (have a different one which I have not yet separated myself from
                                                        Old Christmas cards, I don't send Christmas cards, have had them years mind
                                                        A peppa pig advent calendar
                                                        A lampshade I hate from a broken lamp that came with the apartment
                                                        A shower head that doesn't work
                                                        Come cds: good bye bob marley on cd and WPT Season 3, disc 2
                                                        Some party blowhorn noise makey things, at least three years old
                                                        Other crap
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Original 13 min live version of Prince and his Revolutions debuting Purple Rain live in a little sweatbox club in Minneapolis in 1983 which was edited down with a couple of overdubs for the album version.

Pretty damned awesome.

Comment

A pefectly fine looking working red suitcase I found by the bins. Probably full of coke residue that would cause problems when flying.

fín

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                              Bet365 offer
                                                              Real/Juve Dc @1/4 €12.50 profit
                                                              Draw in play @3/1 (could let it ride for a while and hope for early goal) €100 profit.

Paddy Power offer
                                                              Bet 20 Khedira fgs not named in the squad.
                                                              Get 2x€5 in play bets.
                                                              Backed the draw after Real scored @5/1. GFYNA

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                Backed the draw after Real scored @5/1. GFYNA
                                                                Don't think he's a fan of aftertiming much either

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  Don't think he's a fan of aftertiming much either
                                                                  Hardly aftertiming when it was posted early afternoon.

Comment

Great to see Juve back in a Champions League final.
                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Madrid's sole reason for existing is to cost me money. 0/4 for me this season.

Only managed to catch the last half hour, didn't see Ronaldo have a meaningful touch, Bale playing like he would join Di Maria on the bench at United if he joined, and James is just not a very good player.

Anyway if you want to win the European Cup and need a goal you do not bring on The Little Pea as your ace in the hole.

Fuck you Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                        Original 13 min live version of Prince and his Revolutions debuting Purple Rain live in a little sweatbox club in Minneapolis in 1983 which was edited down with a couple of overdubs for the album version.

Pretty damned awesome.

http://www.facebook.com/raphael.deas...4220943833961/
                                                                        Wow, thats just fantastic.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

@Denny/LSB, what Chromebook did yee settle for in the end?

Comment

went to Tesco for cat litter, bought pillow cases. Hmm. I'm not sure why.

I feel amazing, and I don't care if it is a placebo or the new D3 tablets, as long as I feel good it may as well be them.

Comment

It'll be great to see Suarez get some payback on Chiellini after Chiellini tried to break his teeth with his shoulder at the world cup.

Comment

Actually on SEPA. Is this true re bank accounts:

So you don't need a mad dash to set up a bank account in face of a turgid banking system that wants to prevent this happening at all costs - can just give new employer in France the PTSB always-free-banking bank account details and get paid?

Suppose I'm asking from a practical perspective. Has anyone tried to do this? E.g. in Malta.

[am a bit doubtful about my ability to explain SEPA and the single banking market in French to potential landlords and the HR department]
                                                                                Hitch, as far as I remember you would be classified as ordinarily tax resident in Ireland for the next 3 years and any cash you repatriate back to Ireland may be subject to Irish tax charges. If there is a dual tax treaty in place with France then that may not mean you would be charged anything extra but something to consider/talk to a tax professional about. It is over 6 years ago that I had any understanding of the tax system in Ireland so a lot may have changed since then and being where I am now means I worry very little about tax these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  @Denny/LSB, what Chromebook did yee settle for in the end?
                                                                                  Toshiba Chromebook 2, the 104 model.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                    went to Tesco for cat litter, bought pillow cases. Hmm. I'm not sure why.

I feel amazing, and I don't care if it is a placebo or the new D3 tablets, as long as I feel good it may as well be them.
                                                                                    think you work for big pharma

Comment

3

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                        Did an impromptu clearout, because I'm avoiding doing other stuff.

Find it hard to part with stuff.
                                                                                        Things I am managing to part with:

A broken bin
                                                                                        A road sign (have a different one which I have not yet separated myself from
                                                                                        Old Christmas cards, I don't send Christmas cards, have had them years mind
                                                                                        A peppa pig advent calendar
                                                                                        A lampshade I hate from a broken lamp that came with the apartment
                                                                                        A shower head that doesn't work
                                                                                        Come cds: good bye bob marley on cd and WPT Season 3, disc 2
                                                                                        Some party blowhorn noise makey things, at least three years old
                                                                                        Other crap
                                                                                        Still got the little kids toy car?
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                          ......It is over 6 years ago that I had any understanding of the tax system in Ireland so a lot may have changed since then and being where I am now means I worry very little about tax these days!I'm a cunt
                                                                                          FYP

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Cheers. We're about to be neighbours btw. Going to pop over to Jersey/Guernsey from St Malo (?) over the summer. Think the ferry is quick enough.
                                                                                              Yea about 3 hrs to Guernsey and 2 to Jersey from St Malo. Let me know if/when you are dropping over and we can grab a beer or two.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                It'll be great to see Suarez get some payback on Chiellini after Chiellini tried to break his teeth with his shoulder at the world cup.
                                                                                                Also the player who was called the nationally affectionate Urugayan N word .

Full revenge for chewy in the final

Comment

Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                    Still got the little kids toy car?
                                                                                                    the big yoke? it isas fairly hefty. kept it for a few months but eventually parked it in the underground car park and let nature take its course

getting s Chinese now, might be time you ate again

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      Ronaldo to have an absolute stormer and carry Real through to the final, which he will single-handedly dominate whilst maintaining immaculate hair.
                                                                                                      Still laughing my balls off. Quality schadenfreude.
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Reddit has the best threads

"My [24F] fiancé [25M] of 4 years visited his ex and came back with chlamydia; he says it was from goats. Did he cheat?"

Comment

Mad Men delivers

Rogers moustache

I'm an episode or two behind whats available... what will the last one be ?S07E14

We all know how its going to end don't we?

SPOILER
                                                                                                          In the same way as it started in every single episode...
                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                          Don's going off the roof just like his shadow
                                                                                                          IMO
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            Still laughing my balls off. Quality schadenfreude.
                                                                                                            This obsession of yours is getting serious

Comment

Anyone recommend any of these films to watch, or completely warn me off some of them? I'm not completely sold on any of them!

Jupiter Ascending
                                                                                                              The Boy Next Door
                                                                                                              Bonded By Blood
                                                                                                              Camp X-Ray
                                                                                                              The Devil's Hand
                                                                                                              The Forger
                                                                                                              The Duke of Burgundy
                                                                                                              Lost River
                                                                                                              The Voices
                                                                                                              The Wedding Ringer
                                                                                                              Careful What You Wish For
                                                                                                              Kidnapping Mr.Heineken
                                                                                                              Wild Card
                                                                                                              Little Accidents
                                                                                                              The Redwood Massacre
                                                                                                              Just Before I Go
                                                                                                              The Captive
                                                                                                              Sword of Vengeance
                                                                                                              Cymbeline
                                                                                                              Unbroken
                                                                                                              Tracers
                                                                                                              Absolution
                                                                                                              The Pyramid

Comment

chinese takeaway m8s
                                                                                                                is honda alive?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                  also this guy
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                                    Yea about 3 hrs to Guernsey and 2 to Jersey from St Malo. Let me know if/when you are dropping over and we can grab a beer or two.
                                                                                                                    Weekend at Bernies potential

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                      the big yoke? it isas fairly hefty. kept it for a few months but eventually parked it in the underground car park and let nature take its course

getting s Chinese now, might be time you ate again
                                                                                                                      Had pasta today, first time in a while as was past 10 by the time I realised I was low on cans. Cans prob would have been nicer, be full for a week on that pasta now ffs.
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

dagunman 5 handed in the $1k rebuy Omaha Scoop

James Obst big chippy, and Marko Neumann and Joe Cada in the mix.

$167k FTW

Comment

Recent fight in casino in Harrah's in New Orleans after a guy beats another out of €40k in two hands of PLO. Loser sends a goon over to get the winner. Missed from the footage is the first time the goon comes over and hits him, but the second time...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X