This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Does the qualify at 1/66 count for the free bet?
    Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
      Nah PPV's won't happen. Outside of massive PPV's like Mayweather/Pacquiao etc the PPV business is dead in the UK/Ireland (I assume they made this a PPV in the UK/Ire?) and will be dead in the US in less than 10 years.
      The UFC/Dana White have talked about there being no more PPV's in the future.
      Froch v Groves changed their minds apparently.

WWE looking to move off Sky and have PPV's exclusively on their network.

A cheaper PPV model for UFC fights could make Sky a few quid.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        Yeah just Googled it. That's handy. Did they get relegated or survive?
        I don't know, don't follow any football at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          For #PSVDay :

1. Was thinking yesterday of the absurdity of taxpayers subsidising the post office to go around and shove spam through our doors.
          But An Post makes a (small) profit.
          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Froch v Groves changed their minds apparently.

WWE looking to move off Sky and have PPV's exclusively on their network.

A cheaper PPV model for UFC fights could make Sky a few quid.
            Didn't know they put that on PPV, it pulled in 900,000 buys! That's a bit of a shock but I'd put it down to a once off big fight that interests the public every few years.

Can't see the UFC having the pull at 3am start times to keep a steady rate of buys especially with some of the piss poor PPV's they've put on in recent years. All of the bandwagon on the McGregor train in Ireland/UK will disappear as quick as they jumped on when he loses and he will at some time. They probably couldn't tell you much about Faber/Frankie if anything at all, nevermind that they're fighting this weekend.

It's a quick boost to the interest in the UFC while McGregor keeps his run going but the interest will drop back to it's original numbers soon enough.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Didn't know they put that on PPV, it pulled in 900,000 buys! That's a bit of a shock but I'd put it down to a once off big fight that interests the public every few years.

Can't see the UFC having the pull at 3am start times to keep a steady rate of buys especially with some of the piss poor PPV's they've put on in recent years. All of the bandwagon on the McGregor train in Ireland/UK will disappear as quick as they jumped on when he loses and he will at some time. They probably couldn't tell you much about Faber/Frankie if anything at all, nevermind that they're fighting this weekend.

It's a quick boost to the interest in the UFC while McGregor keeps his run going but the interest will drop back to it's original numbers soon enough.
                Hope you are right, atm its as good as it will get for an Irish based fan.

If McGregor is as good as he keeps telling us he is though Sky might at least try. Only Anthony Joshua is coming up for Sky. As you can see from the Froch/Groves buys, promotion pays and McGregor is soon going to be the worlds best self promoter.

Comment

Usually go for the same bet and double odds with B365 promo but decided to lock up some free cash instead. Backed Bayern/Draw @ 2/5 pregame and Barca in play 7/4 so I'm guaranteed €20 or €37.50 profit depending on outcome. Do they actually pay out when you gurantee yourself profit? Feel silly for not just playing it safe every time now.

Comment

The away goals rule grinds my gears #PSVday
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Theres one
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Gwan Bayern, hope we have a game now. Neuer needs to keep a clean sheet one would think.
                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Blow it up.

Comment

FFS
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Agh. Munich cunce scored as I was entering my Bet365 €50 as both teams to score in 1st half at 10/3.

Comment

see, game over now, if it wasn't for away goals the next 75 mins might be uncertain but now it's game, set and match.
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

GFY Pep you tactically inept bald cunt.

Comment

Jordi Alba go way and fuck off. Sad state of affairs that football's dropped to the level of that carry on.
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                      Jordi Alba go way and fuck off. Sad state of affairs that football's dropped to the level of that carry on.
                                      He once dived when he ran into the assistants flag.

Comment

Hope you are right, atm its as good as it will get for an Irish based fan.

If McGregor is as good as he keeps telling us he is though Sky might at least try. Only Anthony Joshua is coming up for Sky. As you can see from the Froch/Groves buys, promotion pays and McGregor is soon going to be the worlds best self promoter.
                                        They may try it for a once off big card every so often but I don't think it has legs to be regular thing.
                                        Oh 100% promotion pays even though most fighters still don't grasp it and that they should call out fighters after a win and leave the 'I'm just here to fight and will fight whoever Dana etc put in front of me'. Call out someone ranked above you, have something smart/funny/shit talking in the holster to make yourself stand out and make people care about it.

I'd say some fighters think Conor/Chael etc just come up with what they say on the spot when they've actually spent time working on it.

Comment

I'd say some fighters think Conor/Chael etc just come up with what they say on the spot when they've actually spent time working on it.
                                          Chael went from boring wrestler to a massive draw. Absolute genius stuff, UFC should hire him in some capacity to coach fighters about promo.

Comment

Over 1.5 up. Freebie on Suarez @9/4

Comment

For #PSVDay :

1. Was thinking yesterday of the absurdity of taxpayers subsidising the post office to go around and shove spam through our doors.

2. Registering to vote is fcking ridiculous. You shouldn't have to register. Just turn up with valid state photo id, state your address, and vote. If it turns out aren't really at that address you get in a fcktonne of legal shit. Voter preregistration as it currently exists is designed to prevent voting.
                                              Cant agree with 2. Registering to vote is simple if you want to vote. Up to recently someone would call to your door annually and ask if you want to be registered. If you aren't home they would leave a form. Apathy is the reason most aren't registered.

As for "if it turns out aren't really at that address", how much would be spent trying to prove that. What if someone gets elected by 4/5 votes and its found 5/6 people shouldn't have voted in that electoral area. Can you imagine the court case than ensues. We actually have a good electoral system, costs lots but its fair and allows everyone the opportunity to vote if they want to.

#psvday mingers in mini coopers. Shouldn't be allowed. Awful disappointing to look across hoping to see some beaut, only to see some horror looking back. or worse still, some bloke.

Comment

The fat lady is belting out the tunes.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

and that's that

Comment

Toodles pep. Farcical defending.

Comment

Must not concede under any circumstances against the best attacking trio around and he keeps his high line.

Please City, throw the money at him.

Comment

did Messi always have that tattoo?
                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Call the number at the bottom of the thread chadders.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Probably wasn't born with it m8

Comment

Was just thinking that myself. Knacker.

Still feel the deep man-love for him though.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Rodgers knew what he was doing getting rid of Suarez and getting in Rickie Lambert

Comment

I noticed that at the start and thought that he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                    Rodgers knew what he was doing getting rid of Suarez and getting in Rickie Lambert
                                                                    Was he given a choice in the matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                      Probably wasn't born with it m8
                                                                      I knew someone was going to respond with that smart aleck answer and I swore I'd call that cunt a prick but since you're a m8 I'll only call you a cunt.
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        I noticed that at the start and thought that he didn't.
                                                                        when have you ever seen him with a short sleeved shirt though. Always wears the long sleeved home one. Pretty sure he didn't just get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          Had a say on the signings anyway. Suarez had to go. People seem to forget he went for yet another mid match meal during the World Cup.

Comment

Doubt it. once he bit at the world cup he was always a goner, even though he had just signed a new deal. Bit unfair on Rickie too, seen as he was always brought in as back up but tonight just highlights how hard it is to replace genuine top players.

Comment

Yeah Barca insisted he buy Lambert or no deal

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                when have you ever seen him with a short sleeved shirt though. Always wears the long sleeved home one. Pretty sure he didn't just get it.
                                                                                Game is over enough for me to have just gone Googling. It started in February and finished last month apparently.

Comment

Beckenbauer looks like he wants to send someone to the Eastern Front.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      Call the number at the bottom of the thread chadders.
                                                                                      GA...lol
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Slagging Bayerns tactic is redic. They wre 3 down , only an all out assault gave them any hope Barca were rattled before the big 3 stepped up

Comment

I'd say Messi is a knacker and a cunt but has the reputation of a down-to-earth, innocent boy from Argentina.
                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            Game is over enough for me to have just gone Googling. It started in February and finished last month apparently.
                                                                                            Google suggests he's got it in the last few months as he def didn't have it in December.

Def would have lost a few euro on that as I was sure it was the culmination of years of work. Course I'll be the font of knowledge at tea break tomorrow once I somehow manage to raise the subject.

Comment

I'd say Messi is a knacker and a cunt
                                                                                              Tattoos - check.

Don't think he's ever glassed someone in a nightclub, repeatedly cheated on his wife with hookers, been done for racism or banged a teamate's wife. Could be wrong though.

Comment

Tattoos - check.

Don't think he's ever glassed someone in a nightclub, repeatedly cheated on his wife with hookers, been done for racism or banged a teamate's wife. Could be wrong though.
                                                                                                Hobbits are a peaceful folk .

Comment

Tattoos - check.

Who did those things?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                    I only got it for astro and training. Can't go wrong for 8 quid. Turns out a few other lads availed of the offer so a trip to wherever St Mirren/Paisley is may be in order.
                                                                                                    It's in Scotland m8
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                      It's in Scotland m8
                                                                                                      bday cake?

Comment

Who did those things?
                                                                                                        Rooney rode auld wans hookers.
                                                                                                        Dunno about galssing
                                                                                                        Terry was riding his team mates wife
                                                                                                        Giggs his brothers wife

Comment

Tattoos - check.

He's not English though so fighting an uphill battle in the cunt and knacker stakes.
                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                            Slagging Bayerns tactic is redic. They wre 3 down , only an all out assault gave them any hope Barca were rattled before the big 3 stepped up
                                                                                                            They were 2 down with 85 to play actually! Utterly naive approach.

Comment

Bayern have to throw the kitchen sink now and leave themselves super exposed for any counter attack...this could get embarrassing.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                Rooney rode auld wans hookers.
                                                                                                                Dunno about galssing
                                                                                                                Terry was riding his team mates wife
                                                                                                                Giggs his brothers wife
                                                                                                                Yeah I meant the glassing. Barton maybe. That's pure scummy stuff.

Terry was accused of being with a team mates ex girlfriend and then the paper admitted it was made up. Forgot about Rooney, lol at that one.

Comment

I think Gerrard might have glassed a DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                    Hindsight and that, but you absolutely cannot afford to concede. You have to remain in the game in these ties and if you concede a first half goal, that's basically game over. If your 1-0 up in the 70th minute, the game is still alive. As I said it's hindsight and if Bayern blitzed Barca and went 3-0 up after 20 mins Pep would be a genius, but I think going all out attack leaving yourself that vulnerable against Barcelona is a naive. Throw caution to the wind in the second half if you have to but you have to give yourself a chance and that's only achieved by not conceding in the first half.
                                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Diouf glassed someone I think. He was the nut knacker until Suarez came about.
                                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        I think Gerrard might have glassed a DJ
                                                                                                                        Would never have guessed that. Funny how the poor life choices only stick to Chelsea players

Comment

#psvday Umbrellas

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X