This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Liberals say you shouldn't be racist, homophobic, xenophobic etc.
    You should probably listen to his views on women, Muslims and Israel bombing Palestine before declaring him a pure liberal

Comment

Watched Mayweather v Pacman fight again tonight. Enjoyed and appreciated it more. Heres it is anyone wants to watch again or aint seen it.

19 million views!

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
        Just had a cuppa with cakes that my Mrs brought home from afternoon tea in the Shelbourne.
        I can see why you married that one.

Originally posted by careca View Post
        Havent any facts or stats but I'd say Dun Laoghaire is a good bet for biggest yes vote. They always tow the Government line and they should have a big turn out which should favour the yes vote (imo). What price are they as a matter of interest?
        Dun Laoire full of old cunce?
        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        Top 3 contenders are:

Dun Laoghaire
        7/4

Dublin South
        9/4

Dublin South-East
        3/1
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
          You should probably listen to his views on women, Muslims and Israel bombing Palestine before declaring him a pure liberal
          Ahh ok.

Although, I was replying to Denny and talking about liberals in general.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Does anyone listen to the Irish Times Inside Politics podcast? If not, get on it. If just for the latest episode on the Marriage Equality Referendum in which Noel Whelan savages Breda O' Brien before swallowing her whole. Many on here would enjoy it I feel.
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              Does anyone listen to the Irish Times Inside Politics podcast? If not, get on it. If just for the latest episode on the Marriage Equality Referendum in which Noel Whelan savages Breda O' Brien before swallowing her whole. Many on here would enjoy it I feel.
              Yeah, listened to it during the week, he certainly demolished her. It was a joy to hear her squirm when he asked her to name one legal expert that agreed with her re surrogacy.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                Any interest in a predictions comp for the Football / hurling championships ? Played around with a few formats and thinking about something like this:

Football:

Pick two teams to contest the 4 provincial finals and 4 teams you think will progress through the qualifiers to play the provincial final losers.( qualifier round 4a / 4b)

Points awarded as follows ;

Provincial final loser : 10 pts
                Provincial final winner : 20 pts
                Loser of qualifier round 4a / 4b : 25 pts
                Quarter final loser : 30 pts
                Semi final loser : 40 pts
                Runner up : 50 pts
                Champios: 75 pts

Hurling :

Pick two teams you think will contest the Leinster and Munster finals and the two Teams you think will progress through the qualifiers to play the losers of the Leinster / Munster finals ( quarter finals)

Points awarded as follows:

Losing Leinster / Munster finals : 10
                Leinster / munster champions : 20
                1/4 final losers : 30 pts
                Semi final losers : 40 pts
                Runner up : 50 pts
                Champions: 75 pts

Was thinking € 20 per entry and doing it on a trust basis like Flushdraws Irish open comp. Open to suggestions on entry fee / format.

Thank this post if you would have an interest in entering and if there is enough interest I will open a new thread.
                Have opened a thread on this with what I think is a better points allocation format in the General gambling forum .

Comment

Where's the cheapest place to get a deal on Vegas flights and hotel these days please?
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    When are you going to finish pointless sheep?
                    You do realise that he called it pointless sheep because it was never going to be finished therefore totally pointless

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                      You do realise that he called it pointless sheep because it was never going to be finished therefore totally pointless
                      Did have my suspicions when I wrote the word pointless...
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Has anyone bought a chromebook yet?

Comment

An absolute moron. This is the type of idiot this weekend attracts. Rally LAD.

This is up Molls Gap, just outside Killarney. Wait until about 14seconds to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Got one for my daughter a couple of yars ago and I'd say other than one or two things over that time she doesn't really notice that its anything other than a computer that does everything she needs including all her college work wwhich requireds MS formatted handups.

My cpu fan has died on my laptop and while I'm waiting for a replacement I'd 100% go out and buy a CB in preference to a cheapo laptop or tablet.

Other than work stuff, the development environments and remote login to my desktop (maybe that can work on CB too???) I have no need for a heavy os anymore.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                              Liberals say you shouldn't be racist, homophobic, xenophobic etc..

Right wing conservatives say it's morally fine to hold such views.
                              Oh they do do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                Got one for my daughter a couple of yars ago and I'd say other than one or two things over that time she doesn't really notice that its anything other than a computer that does everything she needs including all her college work wwhich requireds MS formatted handups.

My cpu fan has died on my laptop and while I'm waiting for a replacement I'd 100% go out and buy a CB in preference to a cheapo laptop or tablet.

Other than work stuff, the development environments and remote login to my desktop (maybe that can work on CB too???) I have no need for a heavy os anymore.
                                Yeah teamviewer as well as a chrome remote app work on the chromebook. I've a windows tablet but not happy with it. I think I might just get a chromebook, it's cheap enough anyway.

Comment

So having a platform has gone to Russel Brands head and he has endorsed labour. This tweet sums it up

Comment

We can qualify for promotion and the league final next weekend when we play away to Athletico Ardfert. If we win we're guaranteed promotion. Listowel guaranteed their spot last weekend. The prize in the final is a trophy, a medal for each player and a €500 Umbro voucher for gear and equipment so worth playing for.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                      An absolute moron. This is the type of idiot this weekend attracts. Rally LAD.

This is up Molls Gap, just outside Killarney. Wait until about 14seconds to see what happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xzuEIO4iQI
                                      Do they officially close the road for that?

Comment

"He has played this final with a smile on his face"

Stupid intro for Bingham there...

Rob Walker is actually rubbish in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                          Do they officially close the road for that?
                                          No. It's illegal. There would be cars parked in both directions blocking the road. Town would be so busy that the Gards wouldn't be able to get out there. It's idiots like this that ruin what could be a good weekend.

Tbf to the Gards they've done a good job this weekend. Very little trouble compared to previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                            We can qualify for promotion and the league final next weekend when we play away to Athletico Ardfert. If we win we're guaranteed promotion. Listowel guaranteed their spot last weekend. The prize in the final is a trophy, a medal for each player and a €500 Umbro voucher for gear and equipment so worth playing for.

http://www.kerrydistrictleague.ie/fi...ny-premier-1b/
                                            Just to add to this. My ex team and my brothers current team took a step to secure their safety with a hard fought draw yesterday in the division above us. Would be great to play against them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                              "He has played this final with a smile on his face"

Stupid intro for Bingham there...

Rob Walker is actually rubbish in general.
                                              Cringeworthy he is. The worst MC of them all and that's saying a lot

Comment

10 reds and blacks..

Comment

Ugh so harsh!

Comment

Royal Baby is Charlotte LOL
                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                      Planning on pulling the trigger on a Toshiba Chromebook 2

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                        Planning on pulling the trigger on a Toshiba Chromebook 2
                                                        Is the airbnb offer in your signature only for new customers?

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                          Is the airbnb offer in your signature only for new customers?
                                                          Tis. Use a diff email perhaps

Comment

my average posts per day here is 8.88 m8s

Comment

Not sure how to embed can someone help
                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Anyone in the market for a iPhone 5 64 GB, I may even do an IPB discount....http://www.adverts.ie/apple/iphone-5-64gb/7902765

I do not own this video. All rights go to the Fox Broadcasting Company.Euro Itchy and Scratchy Land - My Children Need Wine!The Simpsons
                                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                  http://twitter.com/bwilson314/status/359287855547289600

Not sure how to embed can someone help

Comment

Charlotte backers scoop

Comment

The child has a Wii in her room is there any way to get something like movietube on the Wii so she can watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                        The child has a Wii in her room is there any way to get something like movietube on the Wii so she can watch it?
                                                                        This http://www.playon.tv/

Quick installation guide here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/67974684

Comment

The lighthouse had no brownies.
                                                                          I split a sausage roll and a large popcorn and had coke.

I'm going to boojum for tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                            The lighthouse had no brownies.
                                                                            I split a sausage roll and a large popcorn and had coke.

I'm going to boojum for tea.
                                                                            Very nice, sounds like your entertaining a lady?.
                                                                            The splitting of a sausage roll is a sacrifice not to be underestimated. One really doesn't want to split a sausage roll ever so i think there is a chance this is someone special?.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                              Thought you were talking about the Royal baby there for a second and wondered why you'd give a shit whether Charlotte could watch movietube or not.
                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Really enjoyed Montage of Heck. Also enjoyed my cuppa with 2 homemade buns.

Comment

Not sure if this question is allowed but I'll ask it anyway: What's the best way to stream stuff these days without having to register or install extra SW? Still no satellite signal and Sky Go doesn't have what I want to watch (i.e. snooker final).

Edit to add: Even a recommendation of legit SW would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                                                    Not sure if this question is allowed but I'll ask it anyway: What's the best way to stream stuff these days without having to register or install extra SW? Still no satellite signal and Sky Go doesn't have what I want to watch (i.e. snooker final).

Get a subscription to offsidestreams if you can.

Otherwise firstrowsports and the usual ad blockers should see you sorted.

Comment

Hmm... A study says bacteria in beards are comparable to bacteria found in toilet bowls.

Hipsters, time to shave methinks..
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

HEres that sign was mentioned the other day

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                          Get a subscription to offsidestreams if you can.

Otherwise firstrowsports and the usual ad blockers should see you sorted.
                                                                                          Up and running with offsidestreams, ty!
                                                                                          Last edited by DMMurray; 04-05-15, 21:19.

Comment

Filmon.com for the snooker anyhow
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                Kingsman - oh what an enjoyable two hours.
                                                                                                Watching it myself atm,, nearly done. very enjoyable, heard feck all about it.

Swedish princess.

SPOILER
                                                                                                save the world and you can put it in the bumhole....lol
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Too easy for Arsenal

Comment

Finally getting around to watch West Of Memphis. have heard so many good things about it, lets hope it lives up to the praise.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

You should have Eurosport on SkyGo

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Too easy for Arsenal
                                                                                                          ssssssssshhhhhh

Comment

dobby seems to have turned 50 overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                              ssssssssshhhhhh
                                                                                                              Game will finish 5-1.

I just hope Giroud doesn't score. Really don't want him to score. No sir, not Giroud...

Comment

double meat

mystic rounders

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                  dobby seems to have turned 50 overnight.
                                                                                                                  Up the Gards
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

shot of the tournament IMO

Got to capatalise on it now

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Game will finish 5-1.

I just hope Giroud doesn't score. Really don't want him to score. No sir, not Giroud...
                                                                                                                      Please Giroud don't score. Especially not 2.

Comment

STFU about Giroud in the BBV.

Some people will never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                          STFU about Giroud in the BBV.

Some people will never learn.
                                                                                                                          Now you can breathe easy!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X