This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
    Stressful evening looking up hotels in London. So many and really is expensive.
    Anyone got any recommendations? Staying 3 nights and would like to keep it below 600 total.
    Use airbnb.com and just select 'whole place' or whatever removes all the shared rooms. It's great. Should easily be able to get somewhere central for way less than €600.

Comment

Bitta McGregor live now.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        Did you stick with the Good Judgement Project in the end?
        Hell no. I hadn't got a notion about any of the items. I stopped reading newspapers and watching news a few years ago, so apart from skimming short accounts I don't know what's going on in the world, so I certainly can't predict the chances of South Korea signing a trade agreement etc.

Did you?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Live stuff is good yo
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jones comes accross as an awful gobshite, hope he gets smacked around
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Going by the EA Sports game I think full rolling on Jones is a wise move.
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                Going by the EA Sports game I think full rolling on Jones is a wise move.
                It's also why you will never be a millionaire!

Comment

Alexander the Great will get him next year.

Comment

It's also why you will never be a millionaire!
                    Jones will whoop him though. Plus I already am a millionaire in Iran so you are wrong.
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jones will whoop him though. Plus I already am a millionaire in Iran so you are wrong.
                      Cormier could win by sitting on him for 5 rounds.

Comment

Cormier could win by sitting on him for 5 rounds.
                        Kinky fucker
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Kinky fucker
                          Rawr.

Comment

Rawr.
                            how's life bro? any beour's on the scene?
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

how's life bro? any beour's on the scene?
                              Watching videos of people scratching scratchcards and listening to a recording of a washing machine. Not even joking. Seems weird what I am doing now that I have typed it out, was ok with it before that.

Yourself? Where are Manyoo going to finish?

Comment

Watching videos of people scratching scratchcards and listening to a recording of a washing machine. Not even joking. Seems weird what I am doing now that I have typed it out, was ok with it before that.

Yourself? Where are Manyoo going to finish?
                                had planned to back them for a nice bit and then lay after 7/8 games but feeling that is more heart than head so not sure what I'll do. Tbh if nani I will be happy with the season. Where will Chelsea finish?
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Im in a yurt

Posted from my yurt
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

had planned to back them for a nice bit and then lay after 7/8 games but feeling that is more heart than head so not sure what I'll do. Tbh if nani I will be happy with the season. Where will Chelsea finish?
                                    1st or 2nd. Look at this Russian guy with his army of ducks.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Disappointed to find it wasn't Hitch on the front of the Mail and the Herald this morning. Relieved it wasn't Zootroy.
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                        Disappointed to find it wasn't Hitch on the front of the Mail and the Herald this morning. Relieved it wasn't Zootroy.
                                        What's all this then?

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                            Heard a good story about a former employer of mine. Having been away on a weeks holidays somebody inquired how he had enjoyed it and was met with this!

"I was away alright but I wasn't on holidays"

"I was in America doing a course on how to live longer"
                                            Jaysus a top course like that must cost $100k to attend. A whole week like.
                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

If its the same fella GAB i have the insides of my mouth chewed off meself biting my lip every time they start on about tony quinn,juicing, insert snake oil vendor of choice.
                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I may have lost the battle in Game of Thrones last night but I have won the war....by buying his game off him.

Comment

Presuming it's Boyle's you're talking about Noel - did you ever get sent on any of those types of courses or have it suggested to you?

Comment

Morning
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

On the way to the airport Mr. Honda, prepare the carpet.

What's the story with food, will they confiscate the likes of hummous and crisps and so on or not? It's never happened me but I always wonder if they checked.

Comment

I was too strong a character to get wrapped up in it all - I would passively attend certain internal meetings but I was always several moves ahead in the game of chess. I always made sure that others knew I was several moves ahead. I have endless hours of stories to tell about it though. I often dip in and read the contemporaneous notes I used to send from my work email to my personal email after every encounter and they do make good reading. After I left I was approached by a major newspaper to do an expose but I wasn't interested. It didn't bother me and I got on well there. It was huge for my career and I didn't want to be "that guy" for the rest of my career.
                                                        There are a few hilarious threads on the whole debacle (not you, the saga) floating around the net afair.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"Goggle Up! Science is about to happen...Share by Tweet: http://bit.ly/YAsk8M Facebook: http://bit.ly/PrinceRupertREAD THE ADDITIONAL INFO HERE! (Click "Sh...

Comment

Not Quinn related but didn't some similar bullshit-peddler hire a room out in MIT,gave a speech then put on his resume that he had lectured in MIT lolz

Comment

I have only ever met 2 people who have told me that they did some stuff with Tony Quinn's organisation, both of whom told me this in the past few weeks. And both claimed that it benefited them.

In fact one of the guys said that doing his expensive 2 week course in the Bahamas many years ago was the best thing he has ever done.

Two people is not a good sample size, but it currently represents the population of people I have met with experience of it.

Not entirely sure why I'm mentioning it, just that I was surprised I suppose. Probably shouldn't have been, people can experience anything and everything as being wonderfully helpful from a personal development perspective. Thank God

Comment

Yeah every now and then hitch flips open his laptop, fires up chaturbate, selects new regional settings and either lectures/has an interview that nobody is prepared for

Comment

Self improvement is masturbation
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

If the reverse is true then I did sterling work improving myself in my teenage years.

Comment

@GAB Is Marcus in any of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                        On the way to the airport Mr. Honda, prepare the carpet.

What's the story with food, will they confiscate the likes of hummous and crisps and so on or not? It's never happened me but I always wonder if they checked.
                                                                        Hummous will prob be counted as a liquid/gel/paste, crisps wont be taken off you or food in general
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Hummous will prob be counted as a liquid/gel/paste, crisps wont be taken off you or food in general
                                                                          Beat the system man, Hummouloose up in here

Comment

Beat the system man, Hummouloose up in here
                                                                            I see, thought they would take it, they take jams and mustards etc
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                              If the reverse is true then I did sterling work improving myself in my teenage years.
                                                                              I don't see any reason to stop self improving now that you're an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                Hell no. I hadn't got a notion about any of the items. I stopped reading newspapers and watching news a few years ago, so apart from skimming short accounts I don't know what's going on in the world, so I certainly can't predict the chances of South Korea signing a trade agreement etc.

Did you?
                                                                                The questions were certainly more mundane than I was expecting. I'd only logged in once or twice and had answered a small number of questions when they emailed me about the $250 amazon voucher for participating. I filled in the quota in two sittings during down time in work, ez money. Not sure how much of this was just luckboxing but posted a reasonable score, might give this round a proper go.

Good ol' Israelis.

Comment

I see, thought they would take it, they take jams and mustards etc
                                                                                  They probably would if they spotted it I guess. Gotta live life on the edge

Comment

Any thoughts on best way to organise a Ryder Cup sweepstake for the GAA club?

I was saying just pick X players and whatever points are generated by each player add into your total.

Main issue would probably be the possibility of everyone picking the same X players, although I was thinking if you could pick from both teams that would probably ensure enough variance between selections.

Comment

Anyone have any experience of replacing a post box key? I lost a set my set of keys and when I was getting the new set from the locksmith he said the only way to replace the post box is if there's a code on the front (which there isn't on mine), otherwise I have to get him out to replace the lock, presumably at some extortionate rate.

It's just one of the these fairly standard aluboxes

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        Anyone have any experience of replacing a post box key? I lost a set my set of keys and when I was getting the new set from the locksmith he said the only way to replace the post box is if there's a code on the front (which there isn't on mine), otherwise I have to get him out to replace the lock, presumably at some extortionate rate.

It's just one of the these fairly standard aluboxes

This is how to pick a lock without the key and easy tools. Please use this for good reasons.

if a kid can do it...
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

started job today. I have my very own desk and computer. Feel so important lol

So so so much to take in. Simple things like Ad sizes, columns, prices, software they use. I could also be anywhere from front desk at reception , out on the road or in the office. Had a great morning and very excited by it all. Cant wait to dig in!!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

I've met a few poker players and IPB'ers on hols in Killarney over the summer. So if anyone is around tonight, the monthly game is on in Connies place. €45 incl reg and league chips, €35+5+5. 20min blinds 23k ss, 15k+5k league +3k early bird, €1k gtd. 9pm start.

Club number is 064 66 30057. Ken Doherty will be playing tonight ahead of a snooker exhibition tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                Any thoughts on best way to organise a Ryder Cup sweepstake for the GAA club?

I was saying just pick X players and whatever points are generated by each player add into your total.

Main issue would probably be the possibility of everyone picking the same X players, although I was thinking if you could pick from both teams that would probably ensure enough variance between selections.
                                                                                                Its not an ideal heat for (I assume) a football club lotto style game as there is only 24 'numbers' to choose from which is just 2024 different combos if selecting 3.
                                                                                                And the Rory factor is a problem really, as too many people are likely to pick him. So 3 from 24 could effectively become 2 from 23 which is only 250 different combos (and even within that 250 some will be far more popular than others).

I suppose a key question to consider is how many tickets you intend selling, and just how upset people would be if they had to share the pot 7 ways.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Its not an ideal heat for (I assume) a football club lotto style game as there is only 24 'numbers' to choose from which is just 2024 different combos if selecting 3.
                                                                                                  And the Rory factor is a problem really, as too many people are likely to pick him. So 3 from 24 could effectively become 2 from 23 which is only 250 different combos (and even within that 250 some will be far more popular than others).

I suppose a key question to consider is how many tickets you intend selling, and just how upset people would be if they had to share the pot 7 ways.
                                                                                                  People will definitely want to pick their own stables. We were thinking about doing it where you have to pick 4 US players and 4 EU players, think that should keep it variable enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                    People will definitely want to pick their own stables. We were thinking about doing it where you have to pick 4 US players and 4 EU players, think that should keep it variable enough.
                                                                                                    Don't do a sweepstake format, do a value table. Split the players into monetary values and give everybody a budget of X to spend. a bit like fantasy football really....

...speaking of which, there are now only 10 shopping days left to get yourself involved in the spectacular event of this, and every other year. The IPB Fantasy Football comp starts in 10 days and for the next 10 months that's where all the cool cats will be hanging out.

If you don't sign up before the deadline you'll regret it forever...

...or at least until next season starts.
                                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

John Kavanagh (McGregor's coach) is one serene and focused fella

Comment

Lol.

I know the fella behind Dialog Ireland, one story about Tony Q involved a masseuse with an altar to him (picture, lighted candles, the works) in her office.

Comment

I may have lost the battle in Game of Thrones last night but I have won the war....by buying his game off him.

This game is awesome if you aren't interested in winning but making sure other people don't. The absolute greatest Dick Move game.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                            started job today. I have my very own desk and computer. Feel so important lol

So so so much to take in. Simple things like Ad sizes, columns, prices, software they use. I could also be anywhere from front desk at reception , out on the road or in the office. Had a great morning and very excited by it all. Cant wait to dig in!!
                                                                                                            Great hussling over the past 18 months Michelle to get there. Keep up that attitude and fight you've shown and the job will take care of itself day by day.
                                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

My favourite horse in the world Mister Manannan is racing again now. Too afraid to start backing him as I'll probably put the tank on as I have a serious horse crush on this beast, tenner on an outsider it is

How is everyone today? Lovely day for a stroll
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I used to use Tykestv.eu and found it just about the best streaming website out there - now that it is dead what is the next best alternative?
                                                                                                                use vodly/primewire myself and find 99.99% of things I have looked for on one of them at least
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I used to use Tykestv.eu and found it just about the best streaming website out there - now that it is dead what is the next best alternative?
                                                                                                                  Offsidestreams.com is excellent.

Comment

for what?
                                                                                                                    and are you willing to pay?
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Shush.se is the nut stream site. Doesn't have everything but most of the usuals. As good quality as you get without paying
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

It's safe it say that despite all of the attention it's getting Gaza is one of the least important geopolitical events happening at the moment.

Comment

lol delusional united fans
                                                                                                                          Last edited by eamonhonda; 06-08-14, 16:36.
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X