This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Link in case the image doesn't show above.
    You need another fallback in case neither the pic nor the link work.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      Looking at those EPL bets I am reminded that I have a couple of unsettled OFC debts on here (due to my not bothering to arrange settlement btw, rather than any reluctance on the others' part).

I think in the spirit of adventure and spin-up-aments instead of collecting we should MDoug it up instead.

As such, as a a start I would like to suggest that EHonda and Kayroo stick a fifty each on Mayweather to win by points or decision (currently 5/6 on PP).

This can be taken into the UK election during the week.

To the stars! (or drunken online roulette).
      Let's do it!
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        Am I the only one who didn't get a water bill or is it only being sent to those with meters at the moment?
        Haven't received ours yet and we don't have a meter either.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        she's pretty fucked

did her right cruciate in last year and then, when just about over that, did her left one in about three months ago. She's only nine too. Very common with the breed apparently (West Highland Terrier)

can't go for walks or anything and she is visibly diminishing - kids don't seem to care though ("Daddy, when Chica dies can we get a puppy?"). Heartless little animals.
        It was a west highland terrier that mated with our Pom, not one of the pups looked like a Pom. They were all dark brown and more like the father. Strange enough looking pups they were.

The kids will say that now, but I remember the state they were in when our pup died, only the youngest who was only 3 was ok about it. But last Summer when the little rescue kitten died even she broke her heart!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          You need another fallback in case neither the pic nor the link work.
          In order to see this image,

Please send a stamped addressed envelope & a postal order for €3 to

Hitchiker's Guide To...
          Image Ref #258
          PO Box 1422
          EIRE

Comment

Anyone got a childs Medium hurling helmet for sale or free (worth a try) or swop for a size small?

will be in the Green Isle tomorrow.....
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
              Anyone got a childs Medium hurling helmet for sale or free (worth a try) or swop for a size small?

A bit over catiuos Satnav. The green isle aint that rough
              Last edited by Solskjaer; 01-05-15, 13:44. Reason: ah leave the spellinz errors

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                The kids will say that now, but I remember the state they were in when our pup died, only the youngest who was only 3 was ok about it. But last Summer when the little rescue kitten died even she broke her heart!
                no, they genuinely couldn't give a bollix

the dog preceded the children so that probably explains it, she was never 'their' dog plus she was always warned off jumping on them when they were babies so she has always treated them with caution
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

no, they genuinely couldn't give a bollix

the dog preceded the children so that probably explains it, she was never 'their' dog plus she was always warned off jumping on them when they were babies so she has always treated them with caution
                  Hmm they probably did his knees in I bet .

Comment

Came across this from 2006-07 I think. The days when you were never stuck for a decent game in Sporting!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      Came across this from 2006-07 I think. The days when you were never stuck for a decent game in Sporting!

Lol. It's amazing really. I'm just actually getting a hankering for a game tonight. I think it's a bank holiday effect or something...I Haven't played since the GAB tournie.
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Go to lifestyle or any local sports shop and test the sizes to make sure. Adverts always have loads. Generally speaking hurling/camogie clubs sell them at cost price.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                          Go to lifestyle or any local sports shop and test the sizes to make sure. Adverts always have loads. Generally speaking hurling/camogie clubs sell them at cost price.
                          between 70 and 90 quid in Elverys. She never sticks to it thats why I dont fancy handing out that much for one. The one she has ( nearly new ) is size small is too small. Must enquire at the club do they sell them , didnt think of that!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

RIP Ben E King

Restored By: CrisMate100% sound reworked (replace sound with CD-DA" Compact Disc Digital Audio").Original Source:VIDEO...VOB. (Video OBject) 196MB (205,711,3...

Jerry Leiber & Phil Spector wrote Spanish Harlem. Released on the last day of 1960. Got up to #10, #15 R&B chart. Romeo Penque does the nice touch of sax - a...
                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 01-05-15, 14:14.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                              Aldi had loads of GAA gear for sale ~two weeks ago. Would be worth checking they still have it.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                Aldi had loads of GAA gear for sale ~two weeks ago. Would be worth checking they still have it.
                                was in there today and didnt see any.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

RIP Ben E King
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                    Lol. It's amazing really. I'm just actually getting a hankering for a game tonight. I think it's a bank holiday effect or something...I Haven't played since the GAB tournie.
                                    It's mad, after that event, I was thinking to myself I should start playing a bit more as I really enjoyed it. Havent looked at a poker chip since.
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Thats class. I really liked the tourney on the 2nd? Thursday of every month. I cant remember exactly what it was but it used to be great craic and a great atmosphere. Few cheeky ones at Keogh before, at the break and after. Most people Id consider friends in poker Id say I met in there. They were good days

Comment

lol

Comment

between 70 and 90 quid in Elverys. She never sticks to it thats why I dont fancy handing out that much for one. The one she has ( nearly new ) is size small is too small. Must enquire at the club do they sell them , didnt think of that!
                                          The woman has an unused pink one that her little sister got a while back.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                            The woman has an unused pink one that her little sister got a while back.
                                            FFS, need to go town or give me an address to post stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

lol
                                              Fair enough IMO, they are operating at about the same level.

Actually no; the water protestors are worse than the no camp who are all full time true believer / batshit crazy people.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Cool piece on the failure of the 'war on drugs'

Comment

Why do people go this far to protest water charges but happily bend over to get raped by property tax?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    Why do people go this far to protest water charges but happily bend over to get raped by property tax?
                                                    because the people protesting generally don't own the property they live in?

Comment

The same reason they don't protest over usc, they don't have to pay it
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

because the people protesting generally don't own the property they live in?
                                                        Mainly rent you mean? Or is that some lol mortgage joke that went over my head? Rent goes up because of it.

Every kind of sheep has been out protesting and moaning at some stage tbf so it's not that.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          Fair enough IMO, they are operating at about the same level.

Actually no; the water protestors are worse than the no camp who are all full time true believer / batshit crazy people.
                                                          the no camp? Ah I see the confusion

Comment

Mainly rent you mean? Or is that some lol mortgage joke that went over my head? Rent goes up because of it.
                                                            maybe so but the property owner is still the one liable

tbh I think the No campaign has whipped themselves into such a frenzy about this, they have lost all sense of perspective about what's important and worthy of protest

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Your point before about the lack of protesting around VAT applies here.
                                                                if people were really concerned about taxes\charges that unfairly impact poorer sectors of society, VAT is exactly where they should be focussing their fire

but hey, populist bullshit is much more fun

Comment

At least with water charges I get something for my taxes

Comment

if people were really concerned about taxes\charges that unfairly impact poorer sectors of society, VAT is exactly where they should be focussing their fire

but hey, populist bullshit is much more fun
                                                                    The problem with Irish Water isn't just the tax, though. It's the very poor way in which the tax was implemented. It was incredibly easy for opponents to spin it into a conspiracy theory, which our frustrated, cynical populace were more than happy to swallow.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

At this point it's not even about the tax, it's just the people demanding the end of austerity.

Comment

Comment

At this point it's not even about the tax, it's just the people demanding the end of austerity.
                                                                          Don't think protesting creates economic growth though

Comment

That's a fantastic article, thanks for posting the link. My brother is off the hard stuff about 2 years now, and off alcohol and everything else about 2 years. He did 7 years of a 10 year stretch, (it was a sick sentence for what he was convicted for but that's another story), while he was inside he did his leaving cert, his maths teacher said his results where the highest he has ever had for any students that he taught in prison. He is in college but I worry whether he'll ever be given a chance to work when he comes to the end of his course.

Comment

...

Comment

He clearly stole the blueprint

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz
                                                                                  That's crazy monies our club sells them for 40 less if your trading in a helmet.
                                                                                  I might possibly have one got if not I will inquire at her club.

Nice to see my post made you come out of hiding , welcome to the BBV

Tell us a bit about yourself
                                                                                  Last edited by tylerdurden94; 01-05-15, 18:52.
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Never mind L plates and N plates for new drivers. People who rear end other drivers especially on motorways should be forced to display I for idiot plates and be banned from driving on motorways for 2 years .

Rant over.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                        Let's do it!
                                                                                        Splendid. Will set the alarm for the Mayweather fight so.

Comment

I see the new look 'Rockets' version of Eddie Rockets has adopted the annoying practice of requiring your name to allow you to order, so they can then paly-wally shout out 'Michael here's your food - we lurve you buddy'. You can get through a Michelin star meal without anything so informal as your name being uttered (unless you happen to be called Sir), but you can't buy a cup of coffee in Starbucks, or now a bag of chips without passing over serious in-depth biographical details.
                                                                                          Next time tell them your name is crap bag.
                                                                                          Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 01-05-15, 17:42.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                            Next time tell them your name is crap bag.
                                                                                            Have you got a hamster?

Comment

When Deal Or No Deal first hit our screens, Jon Ronson was instantly hooked. One year on, he goes behind the scenes to work out the show’s mass appeal. Is it all about chance, or just a little cosmic ordering?

Fooking 'ell.

I like the cut of Ned's gib though.

Comment

Thought Hodges Figgis was some kind of cancer till I clicked the link ooops

Comment

I see the new look 'Rockets' version of Eddie Rockets has adopted the annoying practice of requiring your name to allow you to order, so they can then paly-wally shout out 'Michael here's your food - we lurve you buddy'. You can get through a Michelin star meal without anything so informal as your name being uttered (unless you happen to be called Sir), but you can't buy a cup of coffee in Starbucks, or now a bag of chips without passing over serious in-depth biographical details.
                                                                                                  Whose a bit of a moaning Michael?

Comment

Splendid. Will set the alarm for the Mayweather fight so.
                                                                                                    Set the alarm? What sort of soft attitude is that. Wouldn't be the same unless you stayed up and tried to get the balance right of drinking for a long time without passing out
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Well then they've got what they want. Austerity is over.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                        Set the alarm? What sort of soft attitude is that. Wouldn't be the same unless you stayed up and tried to get the balance right of drinking for a long time without passing out
                                                                                                        Well I will be at a home game tomorrow night so might have to say up, but I won't be drinking. No interest in drinking anymore. No interest in being up all night either. 2-3 hours sleep and then watch it sounds better.

Sitting here tilted as I tried to tune my violin by myself for the first time. Auto-snapped a string within the first second of turning the peg. Sigh. Have to buy a replacement string tomorrow, knowing nothing about them or putting them on. And will inevitably auto-snap it again when I try to tune it. And no class on Monday due to Bank Holiday to wait for my teacher to do it.

Hmm, it appears I too am a bit of a moaning Michael. But I can be forgiven it for the first time I snap a string imo.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                          Thinking I might venture in tomorrow after pints. I will be donating so all welcome.
                                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Well I will be at a home game tomorrow night so might have to say up, but I won't be drinking. No interest in drinking anymore. No interest in being up all night either. 2-3 hours sleep and then watch it sounds better.

Sitting here tilted as I tried to tune my violin by myself for the first time. Auto-snapped a string within the first second of turning the peg. Sigh. Have to buy a replacement string tomorrow, knowing nothing about them or putting them on. And will inevitably auto-snap it again when I try to tune it. And no class on Monday due to Bank Holiday to wait for my teacher to do it.

Hmm, it appears I too am a bit of a moaning Michael. But I can be forgiven it for the first time I snap a string imo.
                                                                                                            Youtube has many vids on how to string instruments correctly .

Comment

Had paid zero attention to the UK elections until 5 minutes ago, it seems really interesting in respect of what the next government might look like. Might be money to be made there.

Comment

Have you got a hamster?
                                                                                                                Some bloke with a white beard ate him. He left me my guinea pig though.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                                  Some bloke with a white beard ate him. He left me my guinea pig though.
                                                                                                                  Pics of Guinea Pig m8

Comment

Pics of Guinea Pig m8
                                                                                                                    Consider your request under firm consideration.

Comment

Montage of Heck was brilliant
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Had paid zero attention to the UK elections until 5 minutes ago, it seems really interesting in respect of what the next government might look like. Might be money to be made there.
                                                                                                                        Seems to be the most anodyne campaign ever. Where's Screaming Lord Dutch?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                          http://m.jdsports.ie/product/st-mirr...y-shirt/009085

High time we started another supporters club, after the success of the last.

#ipbnostalgia
                                                                                                                          Bought one. Be handy for training. Ty LSB.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X