Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sauntering through temple bar 10 mins ago and a nice pitched battle between 8 -10 men was going on. Some great from behind the shoulder wild swings a super kick to the face of a man on all fours how he got up I don't know drink drugs probably. Another slashed someone with a lump of glass under the gaze of 100s of tourists. Right in front of the quays not a guard in site policing in the city is very low. Unfortunately none of the assailants appeared to be in critical condition.

Comment

Mate of mine who is a pharmacist sent me this

Best story in a while today....
      A woman came in and said, look, me brother's a junkie and he came in high last night and he was constipated so he shoved me son's toothbrush up his hole to work the shite out... I didn't know what he'd done until me son told me his toothbrush tasted like the smell of poo this morning... Do I need to bring him to the doctor? 😉
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Don't you love those "Ahhh" moments.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Want to download "the acid house" and torrents on kickass don't work, anyone know where I can get it?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
                Want to download "the acid house" and torrents on kickass don't work, anyone know where I can get it?
                SPOILER
                This too shall pass.

Comment

I want a selfie with tram poes ( A cat that has hung out at a tram stop for years to see people)
                  Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Sorry for calling ye losers btw, but think it needed to be said.
                    Is it bad that I am still not sure what a torrent is or how it works?
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Have a few invites for iptorrents, if anyone wants one just send me a pm with an email address.

Opr

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 16-04-15, 22:51.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                            tinder people seem a bit mad. "hey you look great, where in Dublin do you live exactly, how tall are you?"

.. um hello
                            I told this girl she was like the spanish inquisition, she hasn't taken it well.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

A woman came in and said, look, me brother's a junkie and he came in high last night and he was constipated so he shoved me son's toothbrush up his hole to work the shite out... I didn't know what he'd done until me son told me his toothbrush tasted like the smell of poo this morning... Do I need to bring him to the doctor? 😉
                              Reminds me of the joke about the constipated mathematician...

SPOILER
                              He worked it out with a pencil

Comment

How do you 'get' stuff?!
                                You mean films and sport? Google play and modbo are my friends here.
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Need to go to Nijmegen in Netherlands in June, so will be getting train from France to make it an expedition. Is there anything obviously flawed with a plan to stock a bag with drugs and then stack it under the train seat and claim ignorance if the police come to search the train? Its the ability to claim 'nothing to do with me gov' I'm worried about. I'll be subtle enough for CCTV purposes with how it is put under the seat.

Yep... Telling random people on the internet of your plans in advance

Comment

Just seen a woman on the program Skint feeding a box with coins connected to her TV to pay off a loan for a 3 piece suite

Dot feed the TV , and it goes off. Obv people cant live without a tv. Wonder who came up with that bright idea lol some clever company is living the high life obv !

An increasing number of those on low incomes, who cannot access mainstream credit, are taking out coin-meter agreements which give them purchase power but saddle them with extortionate repayments
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        What sites do people use for searching for torrents these days?
                                        I use this almost all the time. Top quality as you would expect from YIFY

If i can't find it there, then this is the only other one I use.

Comment

Psv is spinning in his grave
                                          I haven't downloaded anything in months, joining the psv bandwagon
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

give up yer oul torrents. The Tom Dunne Show tonight was excellent. You can listen back on below link. Maybe one for the older guys or those who are into their music history eg The Blades, the Vipers, buzzcocks etc wanted to stay in the car,.

Saturday is Record Shop day so live music in some stores in town.
                                              Last edited by Solskjaer; 16-04-15, 23:49.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

And does she?
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Pep caught out for the cunt he is? Medical team resigned? Delighted. Like I always said, he was in the right place at the right time. Nothing special and a complete tosser.

Blame someone else. Easy game.

Comment

Airport is mental, boom times are back baby. Better not make me miss my Marseilles train ehonda 《shakes fist》.
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Tremendous comedy value as some demented old bag decides to stand at the top of the queue for a flight to Reus. Placidly standing there like while 50/60 punters queue behind her. Flight is called closed and someone gives her a nudge. 'Oh no, I'm going to Brussels.'.

Cue mass panic and stampede.
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

My contract in work was due to wind up at the start of April,
                                                        With around 5 days to go, I was told that I'd been extended my a month if I wished to take it.
                                                        That same day, was also when my performance review was processed, so I benefited from a 5% pay increase for a last month.

It's three weeks later and I've just been given a promotion to a permanent role, senior designer.
                                                        The difference a few weeks can make.

Comment

Is there any alternatives to RDC? I changed the password on the computer I'm logging into and now RDC crashes every time I try to log in (I've changed the credentials obv but still won't work)

Comment

Ouch
                                                            Ruth Cadbury, Labour parliamentary candidate for Brentford and Isleworth, was asked what should have been the easiest of questions for any politician: What a...

Comment

Nice one, what kinda stuff do you guys design?

Comment

He's probably asleep, but i remember this post from a while back so probably along the same lines.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                A fight wear company have picked up two of my designs and are selling them on their site.
                                                                I won't be making a career move anytime soon, but might try to keep this sort of thing up for a bit.

Discover top-notch MMA gym gear at Raven Fightwear. Explore our premium collection of MMA apparel & accessories. Shop now!

Discover top-notch MMA gym gear at Raven Fightwear. Explore our premium collection of MMA apparel & accessories. Shop now!

Click to zoom

Comment

I'm an architect, but since June I've been working directly for a large commercial gym chain. So I've seen solely designing gyms and workout studios.
                                                                  Full job title is "senior architect - design team".

The fightwear Tony linked to above was a side project actually. I designed it for myself, but the company who was making it, decided to sell it on their website.

Comment

...On the tinder talk...What are people's success rate with regards matches...if you liked approx 100 pictures, how many would you get matched?...I'm shite and its even worse since this max likes came in...
                                                                    ...On a related note...If your sending a message to someone on P.O.F, what works for you?...(Yes I'm really this bad at this shite)...
                                                                    Last edited by luckforsome; 17-04-15, 09:50.

Comment

Ignore all those other losers. What you need is http://www.piratelist.net/kickasstorrents It updates the list of accessible versions of your torrent site of choice (in this case Kickass Torrents, but you can choose). Never need to remember a live torrent web address again.
                                                                      Sorry for calling ye losers btw, but think it needed to be said.
                                                                      Why not just find a site that has good content but doesn't need to be accessed by multiple proxies, you're assertions are incorrect.

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                      Have a few invites for iptorrents, if anyone wants one just send me a pm with an email address.

Opr
                                                                      As much as I like the site it's difficult at times to keep a decent ratio.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      I use this almost all the time. Top quality as you would expect from YIFY

If i can't find it there, then this is the only other one I use.

https://thepiratebay.se/top
                                                                      Would mostly use his stuff when loading up my Nexus 7 as it's pretty good but I think it lacks when trying to view on a bigger/better tv screen.
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Torrenting => Hoarding

Streaming though.

What a time to live in.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                          Would mostly use his stuff when loading up my Nexus 7 as it's pretty good but I think it lacks when trying to view on a bigger/better tv screen.
                                                                          I never had any bad copies at all. I only download the 1080p stuff and it's crystal clear watching on my 50"

Comment

so far, Malta isn't too bad I suppose

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I'm not really a huge fan of HD for lots of stuff. In some big budget spectacles I appreciate it to a degree some of the time but for lots of stuff it hyper realises things to an extent that often pulls me out of what I am watching. It just looks too real which for myself isn't really what I want when entering the fantasy land of a film or TV show. I remember watching the Hobbit in that real high def with the increase frame rate. It looked like a bunch of guys running around Dublin mountains in wigs and costumes they had made themselves. I spent more time laughing than anything else.

Opr
                                                                              Last edited by Opr; 17-04-15, 10:09.

Comment

I think I want a Bike.

Am I better to get one on the Bike to Work Scheme or get one from Adverts?

I want to spend about €300 - €400

Comment

I have 2 One Plus One invites if anyone wants one
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

If there is a half a chance you will want to don the lycra and use it regularly I'd recommend going to the max of 1K it will cost you about 60 a month for a year and getting a decent road bike. There are lots of good options that hit the pricepoint.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                      I think I want a Bike.
                                                                                      Bike Scheme if going to spend the loots.
                                                                                      Adverts at that price point.
                                                                                      Or else get up to Belfast

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        Torrenting => Hoarding

Streaming though.

What a time to live in.
                                                                                        Are there streaming sites around the place that you could get films on in decent quality - like the IMDB top 250 kind of random spread?

(One that works on an iphone/ipad would be the nuts)

Comment

Are there streaming sites around the place that you could get films on in decent quality - like the IMDB top 250 kind of random spread?

(One that works on an iphone/ipad would be the nuts)
                                                                                          Abso-fucking-defo-lutely

Come over to the xbmc/kodi add-ons thread and bask

Comment

Good oul South Africa, there really is nowhere like it.

Rolling power blackouts because of underinvestment in infrastructure and the most popular meme amongst the Boers is that the money spent on Zuma's palace would have solved the issue Obv the corruption is getting out of hand but they are off by a factor of x^n in tyerms of the investment they are short of in power generation and distribution.

Then there is the xenophobic violence against foreigners coming in to work, people being burned out of their shops and murdered. Again the explanation your typical Boer has is that the SA Blicks are lazy and they need these immigrants to do the work that the impoverished locals won't do. I was then told by one guy, 'I've never had a south African maid, if you do they are always taking teabreaks, I currently have a Zimbabwean girl and shes fantastic, we pay her well over the going rate'. I figured out later that this was over the going rate for an illegal Zim worker rather than a SA worker.

The best is the arguments being played out over a new toll on the road between Joburg and Pretoria. It works on the same basis as our m50 toll except you have 7 days to pay or you can have a tag. Only the people with tags are paying and almost no one else pays. Their arguments are almost to the word identical to the Water charges protesters here.
                                                                                            Except obv they are not as completely stupid as our free water is a basic human right twats, but it was interesting to hear so many of the exact same tropes play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Good oul South Africa, there really is nowhere like it.

Rolling power blackouts because of underinvestment in infrastructure and the most popular meme amongst the Boers is that the money spent on Zuma's palace would have solved the issue Obv the corruption is getting out of hand but they are off by a factor of x^n in tyerms of the investment they are short of in power generation and distribution.

Then there is the xenophobic violence against foreigners coming in to work, people being burned out of their shops and murdered.
                                                                                              I know well you're only saying this because I'm going there next week, you are some bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                ...On the tinder talk...What are people's success rate with regards matches...if you liked approx 100 pictures, how many would you get matched?...I'm shite and its even worse since this max likes came in...
                                                                                                ...On a related note...If your sending a message to someone on P.O.F, what works for you?...(Yes I'm really this bad at this shite)...
                                                                                                There is a max likes? Never hit that how much is it. If I log on generally the first couple of poeple will have been teh ones that have voted yes. I dont even know why I use it, i dont want a girl or to talk to one, guess I like the yes/no aspect.
                                                                                                Torrenting => Hoarding

Streaming though.

What a time to live in.
                                                                                                Feck that, 23 gig films are the shit.

I think I want a Bike.

Bike to work is class. If you are spending the higher tax rate you will save 51% or whatever, so your 400e is an 800 hundred euro bike. of course there are plenty of good second hand deals.

I got mine on the scheme, was 1000 in the shops here, found it in a shop in the north for 835, saved 51% ended up spending 400. It's saved me 2.5k on buses so far in just over two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  Airport is mental, boom times are back baby. Better not make me miss my Marseilles train ehonda 《shakes fist》.
                                                                                                  Really horrid weather forecast for sunday in Marseille. Hope you packed accordingly

Comment

...
                                                                                                    Feck that, 23 gig films are the shit.

..
                                                                                                    What do they have that 1080p films don't?

Comment

Where do you steam HD from?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                        Where do you steam HD from?
                                                                                                        Genesis on xbmc/kodi

Are you interested on installing more addons on your Kodi media player? Read about the 93 top Kodi addons you can use on your Kodi device and enhance your media center experience with this comprehensive list of the best addons for Kodi you can find in 2018!

Comment

What do they have that 1080p films don't?
                                                                                                          I doubt the differences are wowing. AFAIK since these these will be bluray rips they will have better audio, better bitrate (video quality). I also get video in 1440p and most impressive of all is when they are 3d.

I watched a bluray avatar in 3D, probably the nicest thing I've never seen (pity about the film ). At the start of the film there is some water droplets floating in mid air, I honestly couldn't tell it wasn't real. (cinema 3D is nothing like home active 3D)

For most people I guess it's not really too much of a difference to sweat about.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 17-04-15, 11:21.

Comment

people would feel they have to rob that out of principle
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

noticing lately the HD streams on genesis are buffering like crazy and loads are not working at all (definitely not a cache issue as has been cleared and set to 0).

You finding that also by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                Need advice on a new TV show to watch..... I've seen

Sopranos
                                                                                                                The Wire
                                                                                                                BB
                                                                                                                The Shield
                                                                                                                Better Call Saul
                                                                                                                Homeland
                                                                                                                Sons of Anarchy
                                                                                                                Suits
                                                                                                                True Detective

Something similar to the above would be great. Was thinking Covert Affairs or Justified?
                                                                                                                Banshee.
                                                                                                                Just trust me, it's awesome
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I want a selfie with tram poes ( A cat that has hung out at a tram stop for years to see people)
                                                                                                                  https://www.facebook.com/TramPoes
                                                                                                                  That's a real nice kitty.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I know well you're only saying this because I'm going there next week, you are some bollocks.
                                                                                                                    The power blackouts are causing chaos because they knock the traffic lights out.
                                                                                                                    Whereabouts are you going? if you are in Joburg we could go out on the town here... maybe find a house party

I'm going down to Port Elizabeth tonight and will be back either Sunday night or Monday morning and will probably be in town then until Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      That's a real nice kitty.
                                                                                                                      I'm actually keeping an eye on his updated selfies, this is great. He loves the humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        The power blackouts are causing chaos because they knock the traffic lights out.
                                                                                                                        Whereabouts are you going? if you are in Joburg we could go out on the town here... maybe find a house party

I'm going down to Port Elizabeth tonight and will be back either Sunday night or Monday morning and will probably be in town then until Thursday.
                                                                                                                        I bet Keane can't wait!

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                          noticing lately the HD streams on genesis are buffering like crazy and loads are not working at all (definitely not a cache issue as has been cleared and set to 0).

You finding that also by any chance?
                                                                                                                          All depends on the source for me. Sometimes you get a bad connection, beauty of the game is that there's almost always another source to swap to though!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X