This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
    I see a lot of places doing it, like 2 hours and 2 complimentary bottles for x amount. What would the guards have the problem with though
    Probably if it were available to underage customers.
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
      Probably if it were available to underage customers.
      Ya I'm just gonna hand it out to kids

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
        Taking into the account of Utd not having Europe, I don't think it's a gift of a price. Seems about right imo.
        I think the European football thing is way over egged because of what Liverpool did last season. It only really holds water if you have a small squad which isn't capable of competing on multiple fronts. Beyond Liverpool's first 11/12 players last season was absolutely no depth which isn't really an issue for United or Arsenal.

In terms of next season I can't really see United and Arsenal being close. Arsenal will be competing for the league while United will be competing for a top four place. Sanchez is a real game changer of a signing. They have strengthened well in defense and I think overall it's the best squad they have had in many years.

Opr
        Last edited by Opr; 02-08-14, 17:28.

Comment

Ya I'm just gonna hand it out to kids
          I'm just answering your question as quoted buddy.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The problems would only arise if you had any hassle on the premises while booze is being served or if publicans around you started sticking their oar in.

If other businesses around you are doing the same and aren't getting grief over it I'd give it a go. I'd imagine it'd definately get the bodies in, I used to love a couple of pints and a game of snooker!

Definately worth reading up on laws surrounding serving booze beforehand to be forearmed.

Comment

I see, but it's no illegal is basically what I'm asking
              Probably have to go through the whole loophole process of membership and private shit to be left alone.

All's they can do is put a stop to it. Give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                Surely 2-1 in the market without City/Chelsea is a gift of price? Man United favourites in that market which is a joke.

Opr
                where would one avail of such generosity?

Comment

Armagh supremacy

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                    where would one avail of such generosity?
                    With Ladbrokes.

Opr

Comment

Anyone have any idea about this? I don't currently serve any alcohol in the snooker hall, I know i can't sell it but what's the deal with giving it away. Example in a special with a certain amount of snooker
                      The light bulb thiefs made good?. No pretty sure you cant give it away. If so this is the sort of thing the triads exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                        The light bulb thiefs made good?. No pretty sure you cant give it away. If so this is the sort of thing the triads exploit.
                        The youth club paid for the bulbs. They were in again since and nothing occurred so all good

Comment

I'm just answering your question as quoted buddy.
                          Today, you made a powerful enemy.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              Today, you made a powerful enemy.
                              Nah, crushing Mick would be like crushing a melted bar of chocolate.

Comment

Nah, crushing Mick would be like crushing a melted bar of chocolate.
                                Hmm, technically a liquid would be uncompressable.
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  Although I took it upon myself to revive the well, the new custom is for the current occupant to nominate the next one.

So over to 5star, I'm sure he will give all suggestions due consideration. Although, at this stage, between here and the old place, it's probably more a question of 'who hasn't done a well?'
                                  Personally think if there is going to be a well every couple days it will lose the appeal of it.
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                      I think the European football thing is way over egged because of what Liverpool did last season. It only really holds water if you have a small squad which isn't capable of competing on multiple fronts. Beyond Liverpool's first 11/12 players last season was absolutely no depth which isn't really an issue for United or Arsenal.

In terms of next season I can't really see United and Arsenal being close. Arsenal will be competing for the league while United will be competing for a top four place. Sanchez is a real game changer of a signing. They have strengthened well in defense and I think overall it's the best squad they have had in many years.

Opr
                                      I wouldn't have thought it was over egged. I would have said it was egged just the right amount and wasn't even thinking of Liverpool last season.

Meh, I wouldn't say they have strengthened in defence either. Debuchy is a slight downgrade on Sagna and Chambers was struggling to make his place last season.

Obviously Sanchez is a brilliant signing. I would be concerned that they didn't sign anyone to fill the void up top. I don't think they will play Sanchez there. Maybe Sanogo and Cambpell will surprise us building on today's performance!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Personally think if there is going to be a well every couple days it will lose the appeal of it.
                                        Once every 4-6 months. Thats the discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Thanked this because it appeared smart, but then a simple Google brings shame on the good name of Micknail's everywhere
                                          Lol, go fuck yourself micknail

Comment

Comment

Lol, go fuck yourself micknail
                                              You do realise that hitchs definition renders your insult to mean that it would be quite hard to compress me, and thus it becomes a compliment?

Ty for the compliment.

I still think you are rotund.
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

You do realise that hitchs definition renders your insult to mean that it would be quite hard to compress me, and thus it becomes a compliment?

Ty for the compliment.

I still think you are rotund.
                                                You are a strange little man

Comment

Fair cause to change Micknail's tagline to 'bad chemistry' due to the momentousness of that scientific mishap
                                                  Sigh, I actually think I'm covered here by my use of the word technically, ergo when you try to put things in layman terms, sometimes a generalisation is needed.

If I was on a radio show, perhaps I would have said "ahhhhh" while twirling on my chair incessantly.

Fwiw:A liquid is minimally compressible and much denser than a gas, and maintains a constant volume.

Read more: http://www.chemistryexplained.com/Kr...#ixzz39GH7thSy
                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Just call each other cunts. Leave the science out of it.

Comment

Breakfast time, breakfast has gravy, more breakfasts should have gravy.

This cider is awesome

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 02-08-14, 18:53.

Comment

Comment

To be honest, Howard Finkel comes across as one of the biggest vermons on this site.

Can confirm Micknail is sound.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                            To be honest, Howard Finkel comes across as one of the biggest vermons on this site.

In fairness to Finkel, he's definitely got dual live-online personality disorder. A very common form of schizophrenia these days. He's far from being the only one in that bracket on here.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I stole your laptop.

Soz.

He is just a caricature. Try not to treat him as a genuine human.
                                                              Last edited by Micknail; 02-08-14, 19:26.
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Four in three months is hardly losing the head? Particularly with it having been so long since we had a decent one.
                                                                Haven't noticed you contributing to them either.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Let me be the first to say Im a really big fan of Mick O Dowd and the current management set up but if Im being completely honest they need to take a lot of the flack for today's loss. I just cant understand why they would decide to double mark Jamie Clarke when;

(1) Keoghan was doing well on him single handedly for the first 35 mins
                                                                  (2) we were winning the majority of kickouts when both teams were forced to kick it long

by playing a sweeper for the 2nd 35 mins it allowed Armagh to take short kickouts and destroy us down the field. A sweeper is no good when the runs are coming from the Armagh Half back line.

Then when we need a goal we bring on Dalton McDonagh and walace....No Disrespect to the lads but they are far too light for this level and the Armagh boy must have been delighted to see them coming on for the 2 Brays.

Im terribly disappointed

Comment

Lol. Thanks buddy. I'm a good guy me

Comment

Also who takes me seriously anyway. This jiggaman character is obv a cabbage

Comment

In before Strewel goes mental at the ref.

In fairness though I think he has a case this time. Kildare getting very little

Comment

Richies cool imo.

Gets an allowance. Being wexfordian.
                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            In fairness to Finkel, he's definitely got dual live-online personality disorder. A very common form of schizophrenia these days. He's far from being the only one in that bracket on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Size of Eoin Doyle! Monster of a young lad.
                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                Richies cool imo.

Gets an allowance. Being wexfordian.
                                                                                I'd rather be called a cunt, don't much like that vermin remark

Comment

I'd rather be called a cunt, don't much like that vermin remark
                                                                                  Called you a Vermon, not vermin.

1.

vermon

A non-friend that is a minister who never makes time for his friends. Vermons are also known for making 12:30am phone calls after having SEVERAL Jack & Coke's and smoking his favorite cigars. Also known for planning PATHETIC April Fools jokes with a slanny.

The Reverend Jeremy is a big ole Vermon.

Comment

...

Comment

Will you call him out when he walks past you in your shoes or just leave it?

Comment

A hash dealer? Are you being oldschool or does he actually deal hash not weed?

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

Ah, weed! Think he runs a few growhouses around Ireland.
                                                                                            The fact it's now being produced in the Ireland is apparently why it's so strong. If you're not used to it I find it far too strong and not enjoyable. Don't really smoke much these days and had a tiny smoke of a joint after a few pints last weekend. I was warned before that it was very strong but fuck me it may as well have been crack I was that destroyed after it.

Opr

Comment

Feeling up a violent drug dealers wife seems a winning strategy.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

FFS!
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Only getting around to watching Skyfall now, the product placement has gone from quiet annoying to mildly amusing there is so much of it with only 20min in, film paid for itself id say.

On the ad stuff. Why does the new RTE news now app have an add on it ? Its very annoying. Its like the "stalker" mails i get from amazon, you recently viewed xxx...fuck right off.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Maybe its an understatement for the fact it was Horgan that actually turned up at the funeral and not Feeney but whoever published the clarification didnt want to diss Feeneys name on that point. It also saves words and money on the published clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          Only getting around to watching Skyfall now, the product placement has gone from quiet annoying to mildly amusing there is so much of it with only 20min in, film paid for itself id say.

On the ad stuff. Why does the new RTE news now app have an add on it ? Its very annoying. Its like the "stalker" mails i get from amazon, you recently viewed xxx...fuck right off.
                                                                                                          Do you buy much porn on Amazon?
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Do you buy much porn on Amazon?
                                                                                                                The usual amount, nothing excessive by yyy standards.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Nobody puts Baby in the corner !!
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    Nobody puts Baby in the corner !!
                                                                                                                    A horrible, horrible film that I have had to suffer through twice, TWICE ffs! I deserve a sainthood for that commitment to gettin' some.

Comment

17 retweets, alright Mr. Popular.
                                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

btw, I read it as Peter Feeney was at the funeral, but he's not actually Press Ombudsman for another month. If it was actually John Horgan at the funeral and he wanted that noted, I guess that's more reasonable (but it def doesn't read like that). Would be funny if Peter Feeney insisted on the correction in the hopes that the world would assume John Horgan asked for the clarification and thus see John Horgan as a petty cunt and Peter Feeney a great lad in comparison. Well played Peter Feeney, well played.

Paddy Barnes' twitter response to anthem stuff probably worth a look (https://twitter.com/paddyb_ireland). Massive fan of Barnes and his attitude.

Anyone see Micah Richards penalty this evening? Luuuuuuulz
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X