Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

earlier i had what is known as a non sneaky vom. I downed a pint I thought was mine but was not. It did not settle well so it came back up in the middle of the dance floor. I semi(5%) hid it by the pillar I was by. I continued to dance as if nothing happened with the utmost confidence. I did not get kicked out or talked to. Happy days.
    En route to my gaff now.
    Good to see icky andy dp and rigger out. The rest of you should be ashamed. Apart from some of you.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
      First episode of GoT leaked http://kickass.to/game-of-thrones-s0...t10491607.html

Edit: Apparently it's horrible quality.
      yeah icky leaked it in the pub earlier and i was not impressed. icky = tyrian lannister fwiw
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Icarus152
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just look at this shit you give people one ( or four) little smokes...
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Made the right decision so!

Comment

This is the last bit of spam for the evening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4DiAyExN0
              This was a favourite of a certain blonde dealer I knew

Comment

Witnessed a selfie stick last night. Fully convinced I will do time now.

Comment

I don't do drugs.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Sorry again!

Also I'm feeling a bit retrospectively miffed at the occasional comment during my youth of me being an overachiever at the odd thing here and there.
                        Wp on the brag. Took a while but you worked it in there

Comment

Comment

Comment

A mates Sky Go password and a hdmi cable.

Why the hell did I ever pay for Sky sports and movies?
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                A mates Sky Go password and a hdmi cable.

Why the hell did I ever pay for Sky sports and movies?
                                Because the picture on Sky Go is terrible?

Comment

Does speak to how fcking safe flying actually is.
                                  Although I agree flying's safety record, in general, is ridiculously good - your example is not one to exemplify how safe flying is!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    ? Mine is like perfect, actually better than some tvs I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post

Icarus152
                                      Looks nothing like me, despite you convincing people to come over and say otherwise.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Are the rumours re the GOT leak true? Mate text said he's watching. Not sure if serious.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                            ? Mine is like perfect, actually better than some tvs I've seen
                                            Really? I have a 2nd TV set up with a spare computer for when the mrs. is using the main telly and most of the time I'd be better off watching an AceStream than Sky Go. Computer gets 30-40 Mb on speedtest so I don't know what the problem is.

Comment

I don't think it's too bad, obv not HD but it's always a solid connection which is an acceptable trade off.

Plus, I find your eyes adjust after a while and the picture quality seems to improve.

Perfect HD on the laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                                                And there it is... a classic example of the type of posts I missed since leaving BBV/boards.
                                                Hey Lenny, good to see you posting again, welcome back.

Comment

Better Call Saul is class.
                                                  why didn't you come drinkin
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

On the way back to the suit rental man minus a jacket/waistcoat but at least have the ripped pants. This gonna cost me. Sigh.

Comment

I seem to have sleepwalked into a life situation where permission is needed to go out drinking, along with the right amount of advance notice. Must fix that.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Gnite mated
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Really? I have a 2nd TV set up with a spare computer for when the mrs. is using the main telly and most of the time I'd be better off watching an AceStream than Sky Go. Computer gets 30-40 Mb on speedtest so I don't know what the problem is.
                                                            I hook my laptop up to the TV and it's pretty good. Not as good as the 1080i feed from a satellite box would be but it's close.
                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                              This was a favourite of a certain blonde dealer I knew
                                                              We're surely going to get at least a first name as a clue??

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                Not at all, for you we'll do a deal. Drop me a note.
                                                                Snooze you lose.

Hoover and alcohol all gone to a new home.
                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Decent night out. I remember getting home, which is definitely an upgrade on previous attempts. Deadlyparrot is achieving very high levels of soundness.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Lol, that's deadly. You even have the shades and the hands in the pocket like him. Did you intend to do Johnny Cash like that though?
                                                                    Nah, I would have put on black trousers and shirt if I did Johnny Cash. There was 5 contestants, each of us dressed up like the artist that we were impersonating and did 2 songs each, it was a bit of craic, nothing serious.

Comment

Comment

Hmmm, do watch all the new GoT episodes at once and wait 4 weeks for the next or pace myself?

Comment

Busy week for hoovers on ipb. Week started with jbravado smashing his against the wall, then riggs lost his hoover through old age, and the week ends with iago consciously uncoupling from his.
                                                                          To add to the list ours finally emigrated this week too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                            Hmmm, do watch all the new GoT episodes at once and wait 4 weeks for the next or pace myself?
                                                                            Show deserves being watched in at least 720p and not some rubbish quality webrip. I will be waiting, currently don't have a decent TV so will be waiting until I buy a new tv before resuming my TV viewing.

Comment

It's available in 720 too

Comment

...

Comment

Busy week for hoovers on ipb. Week started with jbravado smashing his against the wall, then riggs lost his hoover through old age, and the week ends with iago consciously uncoupling from his.
                                                                                  Our's lost a limb last week

SPOILER
                                                                                  The handle broke off but those nice guys in Dyson sent a new one out

Comment

Christ, Chelsea have been poisonous here.

Comment

Question about tvs given digiman mentioned it. Thinking of ditching/selling the current tv as it might not survive transport, but only really want to do it if the new one is worth the effort. Is it worth swapping a 42" tv for a 50" one? Like is there an actual noticeable difference where you go 'wow, that's really fcking huge'.

Edit: okay, could have just googled that: http://www.displaywars.com/42-inch-16x9-vs-50-inch-16x9

Does look substantially bigger
                                                                                      Probably only for about a week and then you get used to it.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                          Christ, Chelsea have been poisonous here.
                                                                                          QPR away always is.

Comment

before buying a hoover, read this thread

bought this one, pretty expensive you could say, but it is a beast

dyson is well marketed plastic rubbish!

Comment

I've got the first 4 eps of GoT in SD from my showrss feed. So its obviously legit. Denny is yours from a private source?

Comment

How are people justifying thieving content to themselves these days. People can't really use ' the world has changed and the TV companies are moving too slow' excuse these days,plenty of legit places these days.
                                                                                                as for never paying for books you do realise it's your fault that authors have to spend more time being whores on twitter than actually writing?

Comment

Fucking Boom.

Comment

Hoovers are the one thing we bought hook line and sinker from the snake oil salesmen and still dont realise it. I have long since banned my workplace cleaner from using a hoover. All they do is raise dust and people seem to love crashing them about the place to make sure everyone knows they are putting in a shift.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        How are people justifying thieving content to themselves these days. People can't really use ' the world has changed and the TV companies are moving too slow' excuse these days,plenty of legit places these days.
                                                                                                        as for never paying for books you do realise it's your fault that authors have to spend more time being whores on twitter than actually writing?
                                                                                                        I buy the DVD boxsets of the ones i enjoy.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Streaming copyrighted content is legal in the EU.

For downloading, as hitch says nobody even think of justifying it. Service will trump piracy any day. I used to pirate all my games, steam game along and now I've bought hundreds. Because there is good service. They brought out steam in Russia, everybody said they would still pirate, now steams second biggest market. I used to pirate music, I now use spotify etc.

Any system that people think is actually worth it will prevail. I've bought every game of thones book, doesnt make that fucker work faster or slower. In fact if there hadnt been so many bought it would be done by now as there would be no stupid tv series.
                                                                                                          Books and tv will go the same way as spotify or steam.

Comment

Spent a couple of hours yesterday putting hundreds of my books into plastic containers to be shipped off to the recycling place (actually the books go in an Oxfam container there). Really enjoyed throwing classics into the containers with contempt.

Part of an overall project of throwing out the majority of things I own.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                              Any system that people think is actually worth it will prevail. I've bought every game of thones book, doesnt make that fucker work faster or slower. In fact if there hadnt been so many bought it would be done by now as there would be no stupid tv series.
                                                                                                              Books and tv will go the same way as spotify or steam.
                                                                                                              You're missing the point. PSV wants you to feel bad about yourself. The issue ain't got nuthin' to do with it.

Comment

It keeps them hungry. Once they have the loots they get awful lazy. Look at Tarrantino for example. As for Music live is where its at so is it not as well to have them performing live more often rather than have them counting the money and reducing the live schedule.

Comment

wp PSV

Comment

United looking like the Europa League side they are.

Comment

Far too easy for city there. Three players standing looking at Silva walk into the box. Commentators did say at the start Aguero has never gone 7 games without a goal. Sigh. Could be a long game.

Comment

Oh what a night,
                                                                                                                        late in May in 1999,
                                                                                                                        Ole scored a goal in extra time,
                                                                                                                        what a feeling what a night
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          Spent a couple of hours yesterday putting hundreds of my books into plastic containers to be shipped off to the recycling place (actually the books go in an Oxfam container there). Really enjoyed throwing classics into the containers with contempt.

Part of an overall project of throwing out the majority of things I own.
                                                                                                                          Really? I heartily endorse the concept of throwing away things, but I could never enjoy throwing away a book I consider a classic. Owning a physical copy of a book creates a lot of value for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X