Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those two Treacey Hotel Group guys should be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Those two Treacey Hotel Group guys should be killed.
      Who are they and what did they do?

Comment

hello there Ben Crenshaw's daughters!
        https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          When Royale Night romps home we'll see who's laughing (probably not me, can't be arsed betting on horses)
          Have a tenner on for me and for a mate for a good xmas m8.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Showgirls startin on C4. Quality film.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              Showgirls startin on C4. Quality film.
              Hoo boy did I masturbate to this when I was a teenager
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                Hoo boy did I masturbate to this when I was a teenager
                Think my dad had gotten sky movies in briefly the time, it was on all the time. What you said.

Cassidy's tomorrow eve? Hope to see sone of the known and unknown suspects from here.

Comment

Just back from a WWE Live show ( wrestling )

I have never seen such pure money making shite before but when you see grown men wearing and paying £350 for replica championship belts it obviously has a following. I only went to take my 12 yr old daughter who loves it and TBH I think 12 yrs is a bit old.

They are back in November and tickets go on sale next week/month and I am being asked to do it all over again

I suppose its entertainment but alas I was not entertained but did appropiate whoops and claps to give daughter her " Best Night Ever"

Program was £15
                  T Shirt was £25
                  Signed (scrawled and most likely done by staff) photo picture £15
                  Tickets £45 each X2
                  Diesel £15
                  Drinks/Crisps £7

The things Dads do.............................

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Toure is probably the only right one there
                    Kompany, Toure, Carrick, Mata, Roomey

Albeit Rooney should be in a No 10 role behind Agueto imo
                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Think my dad had gotten sky movies in briefly the time, it was on all the time. What you said.

Cassidy's tomorrow eve? Hope to see sone of the known and unknown suspects from here.
                      Yes I will be along at some point. Probably for the band. I'm a busy man dontchaknow.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                        First home game in years, excited! Not played since I used to have a home game in galway, ah good times.
                        You would forget how terrible everybody is!

Comment

Threw out the defunct apartment hoover earlier, rip.

Iago, you playing hardball for the dyson?

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          You would forget how terrible everybody is!
                          Any teA?

Comment

Threw out the defunct apartment hoover earlier, rip.

Iago, you playing hardball for the dyson?

Any teA?
                            Not at all, for you we'll do a deal. Drop me a note.
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Worst pundit ever but good footie player . Rip Ray Tracey

Comment

RIP Richie Benaud. The all-time nut commentator.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  RIP Richie Benaud. The all-time nut commentator.
                                  Thats a fact, there is no one in any sport that I can think of that comes close.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sandstorm is a very unpleasant thing.

Its not even a severe one today, Doha had really bad ones that closed everything down last week, it looks just a bit murky outside but it is absolutely horrible to be out in.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Sandstorm is a very unpleasant thing.

Its not even a severe one today, Doha had really bad ones that closed everything down last week, it looks just a bit murky outside but it is absolutely horrible to be out in.

Correct, Colm used to get rained off in Ireland, he's on night shift over there at the min and was sanded off last week lol
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        Thats a fact, there is no one in any sport that I can think of that comes close.
                                        in terms of stature....maybe a Michael O'Muirteagh or a Peter O'Sullevan type

but in terms of affection - I don't think you would get an entire crowd paying homage to them in this fashion

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

No idea bout the nags these days but yearly bet has to be ALCO in the big one

Comment

Dolatula 125/1 and Windemere 66/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                It's mad the amount of traditions we've ditched in the household. I guess the main one being religion. But that betting on the Grand National is our one remaining thing. Pink jockey outfit being the determinant of horse choice for the daughter obv. 'Oh that name looks nice' for the wife. I tried to be a bit more sensible and blend both nice name and nice outfit
                                                Ballycasey?
                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

First Lieutenant, Soll but most of all I'll be funking for Owega Star.

Comment

Lol, had to google Crabbies. Never heard of it. Thankfully it isn't an std.

Comment

It's really just a bunch of midgets sat on horses racing around a field jumping over things with lots of screaming onwatchers.

Comment

Havent backed the national since little Polvier and Party Politics got me into it

This time Spring heeled 25/1, Saine Are 25/1 and Monbeg dude 40/1

Comment

Animal cruelty.

Comment

It's really just a bunch of midgets sat on horses racing around a field jumping over things with lots of screaming onwatchers.
                                                            Dude, midget is not the preferred nomenclature. Proportionate dwarfism , please.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Havent backed the national since little Polvier and Party Politics got me into it

This time Spring heeled 25/1, Saine Are 25/1 and Monbeg dude 40/1
                                                              Had five pound on Party Politics, think I was 13 or 14

Comment

Had five pound on Party Politics, think I was 13 or 14
                                                                Where did you get 5 pound at 13-14. If that was pocket money you were punching above your weight.

Comment

Crazy Irish weather. Just enough showers to make you look mental, if you're watering flowers. And now hailstones, while the sun is shining.

Comment

LMAO @ Trevor Hemmings owner of the winner of the National, he's the guy who owns Blackpool tower and is in his late 70's early 80's

On RUK he is seen trying to get into the winners enclosure but a jobsworth is trying to stop him, you can see him start trying to explain when a bouncer comes along to help the jobsworth. Trevor just shoves the two of them out of the way and strolls on in

Comment

What time is the FA Cup final likely to kick off at this year? I can't remember what time it kicked off at last year.

Comment

Fuck you Arnautovic

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            What time is the FA Cup final likely to kick off at this year? I can't remember what time it kicked off at last year.
                                                                            They went 5pm on a Sat last year didn't they? Can't remember if there was a reason or if this has been standard lately.

Will probably be 5pm Sat May 30th.

Comment

Anyone got a link for the ufc prelims? even a kodi/xbmc addon link.

Comment

Delayed highlights on Pick TV tonight. Not on BT. Makes me think Sky Sports are looking to get into it, afaik they own Pick TV

Comment

Arsenal -2 @4/1 to make back what i lost on the horses.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    http://firstrowir.eu/watch/337249/1/...iminaries.html

Delayed highlights on Pick TV tonight. Not on BT. Makes me think Sky Sports are looking to get into it, afaik they own Pick TV
                                                                                    Thanks. You could be onto something with that. That will be a big turnaround for sky who were ambivalent towards ufc in the past. Didnt know they owned picktv either.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                      Thanks. You could be onto something with that. That will be a big turnaround for sky who were ambivalent towards ufc in the past. Didnt know they owned picktv either.
                                                                                      It is possibly bad news for us fans if that is the case.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Sky explore a cheaper PPV model and stick in a bid next year. The UFC would love that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        It is possibly bad news for us fans if that is the case.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Sky explore a cheaper PPV model and stick in a bid next year. The UFC would love that.
                                                                                        Sky won't ever get UFC while WWE is still with them on subscription TV. It's a deal they have.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                          Sky won't ever get UFC while WWE is still with them on subscription TV. It's a deal they have.
                                                                                          Much of a muchness.

Comment

WWE looking to move everything to their network apparently. I know fuck all about that deal tbf. It all adds up. Plenty of talent in Europe now for the UFC to look for a PPV model to make up for the loss in the USA market when having big cards in Euroland.

Sky would need to put their own product together too but wouldn't exactly be hard. UFC have that ready to hand over.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              Last four years it has gone 5.30, 5.15, 5.15 and 5pm. Presume you're looking at flights and stuff.

Comment

Cracked up laughing yesterday.

I called a customer to give a price, he was on his way to measure for a job on a halting site.

Chatting away and he says 'hold on a sec Conor', he was being greeted at the gate by a little traveller kid, he rolled down the window and the little fella says...

'Are you here for the chicken?'

I just couldn't stop laughing, can't get my head around what he meant.
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Maybe he said 'checking' in his lovely lilt.

Comment

No, was definitely chicken. They must've been selling a chicken.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

that deal is running out.
                                                                                                      WWE network means its pointless getting PPVs on sky
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Thierry Henry is the most boring man on television. No idea why Sky signed him.

Comment

this is gonna be BT's offering
                                                                                                          TOTAL COMBAT - THE OFFICIAL PROMO VIDEO *A NEW COMBAT SPORT FORMAT COMING TO BT SPORT*Don’t miss the action – tune into BoxNation, Sky Sports and BT Sports a...
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Don't look now, but here comes Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                              Poxy wedding this weekend & I'm a groomsman =

Stupid rehersal tonight in church is arseole of nowhere followed by dinner - No Golf

Wedding tomorrow fucks up National & Golf -

Hang around drinks & dinner Sunday (who the fuck invented this crap - do newlyweds not shag like rabbites anymore) = No Manchester derby & Golf

I foresee a lot of sneaking off by me this weekend to the nearest corner bar
                                                                                                              Hmmm. Thought this yoke couldnt get any worse. FU BBV.

Burst my hire pants from the arse to the knee outsidd the church.

Man with big windows in Castlebar fucked me over for a new pair for €120 on the way to the hotel.

Comment

enjoyable afternoon in the stadium watching the wee lads of Ireland in the boxing, the cousins kid won the 33kg weight. (yep a big turkey but small kid) One of the fights had a redic result, they gave it to the kid who blocked punches wth his chin. Future looks bright if you are into that type o thing.

Comment

Sky won't be getting exclusive rights to UFC.

Comment

Hey all. Going to a band tonight and they need a Sony Vaio to record their live session. Has to be Sony Vaio so if someone has one in or around Dublin city I will love you! Heading with rigger, icky, Andy and dp
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                      Hey all. Going to a band tonight and they need a Sony Vaio to record their live session. Has to be Sony Vaio so if someone has one in or around Dublin city I will love you! Heading with rigger, icky, Andy and dp
                                                                                                                      why ?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                        why ?
                                                                                                                        James Bond tribute band

Comment

Jasus, id love to be going on that session.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X