• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
    Sand dunes are class to be fair.
    You'll be picking sand outa your shoes for weeks m8

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        The lack of a goal in life, or people to push you towards your goal I believe is what hindered me.
        I would have sorted you out for half of your €36k.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          You'll be picking sand outa your shoes for weeks m8
          Got away with it m8. Eating easter egg now and tae. Sick life. WBU?

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          I would have sorted you out for half of your €36k.
          Do you do group sessions, me n doug.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Got away with it m8. Eating easter egg now and tae. Sick life. WBU?

Eating a kit kat from an easter egg with some pepsi.

Comment

Don't bother with the fags! The look might be cool but for me it isn't worth it.
              I don't really know about vaping but I wouldn't bother with that either myself personally.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                You must be thinking of someone else? I don't think we were ever friends on it.

Me and icky had a wee falling out but he's said sorry now and promised me a crate of metalman and a few blaa's next time I'm in Waterford.
                I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to you Dave and to the black community.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                  Don't bother with the fags! The look might be cool but for me it isn't worth it.
                  I don't really know about vaping but I wouldn't bother with that either myself personally.
                  Speak like a dude bro like you used to m8.

Comment

Does anyone use a chromebook? They seem like a not very functional laptop, barely seeing the point, can't download any files? Can't run office.

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                    @Rigger:

Take out the hard disk and see what happens.
                    Take out one stick of ram and see what happens.
                    Take out t'other stick etc

Eventually something should appear on the screen. If not, take it to a man in a shop.
                    do you think I am a computer fixer mate?
                    It only has one ram stick, hard drive is burried I think, not easy access like some laptops.

I had an old laptop before where the hard drive died because I hit the laptop a slap (not a proud moment, have not repeated), but the machine turned on at least and cycled through a start up thing and offered some options to boot which didn't work.

This is what makes me wonder if it is the hdd, would it not still turn on? All it does it turn the on light on... and makes the normal sounds for 1/4 second.

Also, no cd drive, the operating system was loaded and the facking product key on the bottom has faded.
                    It's all a bit of a mare mate.

Comment

Unfortunately Dad, Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott lost his battle with cancer today and died peacefully surrounded by his loved ones. Thank you for all your support, love the family xxxxxxx

RIP
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Bloodline is one of the best TV shows, with a phenomenal cast, that I've seen in a while.

Comment

Started on the garden lebensraum project today. There's about 6*8m worth of space to be reclaimed - quite impressive the amount of crap that can accumulate in an area untouched by human hand for 20 years+. Found a keg and a suitcase, which I am afraid to open as I am semi-convinced it will contain a corpse.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

This is what makes me wonder if it is the hdd, would it not still turn on? All it does it turn the on light on... and makes the normal sounds for 1/4 second.
                            Yes, if it's the hard disk then it should boot and give some kind of error. Theoretically it can cause the machine to not POST (display stuff on screen) if it's not connected properly, but if everything is plugged in it shouldn't become an issue until later.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                              Yes, if it's the hard disk then it should boot and give some kind of error. Theoretically it can cause the machine to not POST (display stuff on screen) if it's not connected properly, but if everything is plugged in it shouldn't become an issue until later.
                              So its probably not the hard drive. It doesn't even make noises like its starting or booting beyond 1/5 of a second so its not a display problem purely or likely.

Would it make an effort with bad ram? Would it manage to start without the ram in normally?

Could it be the cmos battery?

Comment

Surprised how relaxed Edward Snowden is in this. Skip to about 16 minutes

There are very few government checks on what America’s sweeping surveillance programs are capable of doing. John Oliver sits down with Edward Snowden to disc...
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Lol Man City.

Comment

Bit harsh of me to compare Martinez to Pardew.

Martinez is more a Spanish Steve Bruce.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

How sacked is Pellegrini?

Comment

United absolutely have to beat city now after that result. Big chance for them. Arsenal still looking a bit unreliable so a chance to maybe finish 2nd if they can beat city.

Comment

How sacked is Pellegrini?
                                            That would be giving up. Manchester Derby next week, probably gone if they drop points there. Gone in the summer regardless.

Comment

Doing my best here to stay up as late as possible and get up at 7.30 am in the morning so come 8pm tomorrow ill be wrecked and will go to bed to rise at 2am and get some sort of a sleep . FU ryanair and your 6am flights!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

That would be giving up. Manchester Derby next week, probably gone if they drop points there. Gone in the summer regardless.
                                                Rogers in then yea?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                  Doing my best here to stay up as late as possible and get up at 7.30 am in the morning so come 8pm tomorrow ill be wrecked and will go to bed to rise at 2am and get some sort of a sleep . FU ryanair and your 6am flights!
                                                  Time to click the "unfollow" button on FB for a few days so just so I don't get too jealous

Comment

Didn't Pardew say yesterday that he'd do a better job at a top 4 club than the rest of the managers.

Comment

The boards.ie BBV making a comeback?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                        United absolutely have to beat city now after that result. Big chance for them. Arsenal still looking a bit unreliable so a chance to maybe finish 2nd if they can beat city.
                                                        Unreliable? 33 points from 36? What looks unreliable about hopping off everyone. You are losing your mind. And I'm a United fan

Comment

If winning the last 9 non European games, 15 of their last 17 games, and last 12 games at home is unreliable, then you're off your head!

Home to Swansea, Sunderland and West Brom, and away to Burnley and Hull to come in our last 7 games too so good luck with that!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                            Rogers in then yea?
                                                            Ancelotti will probably be jobless in the summer.

I think Rodgers, Simone and Pep all turn it down. If Ancelotti keeps his job it'll be interesting.

Didn't Pardew say yesterday that he'd do a better job at a top 4 club than the rest of the managers.
                                                            Pardew is a clown but can manage a team. For a Sport with so much money in it that is actually a rare quality.

Comment

I meant in the summer.

Comment

I meant in the summer.
                                                                Ah yeah, gone unless he wins the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                  If winning the last 9 non European games, 15 of their last 17 games, and last 12 games at home is unreliable, then you're off your head!

Home to Swansea, Sunderland and West Brom, and away to Burnley and Hull to come in our last 7 games too so good luck with that!
                                                                  Yeah I just looked at remaining fixtures. Arsenal should wrap it up with that run in. I hadn't looked at a form table, just think they look unreliable but are obviously winning games so whatever works I suppose.

United have City, Chelsea, Everton, WBA, Palace, Arsenal and Hull so probably should have read that before posting.

Comment

I'm with Flushdraw on this one. Arsenal have not been unreliable and I personally think they have been better than United for the season that's in it, and United didn't even have to bother with Europe or one of the cups!!
                                                                    Arsenal's fixture list is much softer than United's too, it will depend on fit Koscielny is though imo. They don't have a centre back I'd really trust so that could be huge for us!!

I'd be very happy with 3rd right now and anything else would be a bonus. In my opinion anyway.
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Manchester Ushite'ed. Eh.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I'm with Flushdraw on this one. Arsenal have not been unreliable and I personally think they have been better than United for the season that's in it, and United didn't even have to bother with Europe or one of the cups!!
                                                                        Arsenal's fixture list is much softer than United's too, it will depend on fit Koscielny is though imo. They don't have a centre back I'd really trust so that could be huge for us!!

I'd be very happy with 3rd right now and anything else would be a bonus. In my opinion anyway.
                                                                        Yeah I'd ave taken 4th at the start of the season. Really wasn't expecting them to be in the position they're in.

Who would you like to see bought in summer? What position needs to be bolstered more?

Comment

United will still be 4th or 5th barring City implosion. They are only getting away with being terrible because everyone else has been terrible. Just because Sam The Eagle mentions title races and points gaps in his incoherent post match ramblings doesn't mean United are in with a shout of something.

Liverpool next 3 - Newcastle (H), Hull (A), WBA (A)
                                                                          ManYoo next 3 - City (H), Chelsea (A), Everton (A)

Both teams to be level after these fixtures

Comment

Yeah I'd ave taken 4th at the start of the season. Really wasn't expecting them to be in the position they're in.

Who would you like to see bought in summer? What position needs to be bolstered more?
                                                                            A very unpopular opinion but I have never been a big fan of De Gea, literally never and he hasn't won me over at all this year. A few good saves I admit but just doesn't do it for me for some reason, might be overcritical but I guess I've been lucky enough to almost always have a great keeper at United who boss the defense and that isn't De Gea's style and I don't like it

Our defense needs to be better. We have Jones, Evans, Smalling, Rojos all for centre back... I mean I like them and all but if you could choose the best 10 defenders in the premiership would you ever choose 2 from there? 1?? That's just in the premiership too.

I don't really think they will change the midfield or attack next year. If they sign Falcao and sell Hernandez I will not be happy in the slightest!!

But yeah, just the back half of the team. If you have a good defense your attacking players put more trust in them and can play in a more forward role.
                                                                            Yourself?
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

United will still be 4th or 5th barring City implosion. They are only getting away with being terrible because everyone else has been terrible. Just because Sam The Eagle mentions title races
                                                                              Don't think I mentioned a title race. WP on the muppet reference. I lol'd

Comment

one tiny thing the armchair 'jammed with the man' pundits are forgetting. United are actually playing well now. Only Arsenal playing better. Chelski limping to the title unfortunately. Worst premier league ever

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  Surprised how relaxed Edward Snowden is in this. Skip to about 16 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
                                                                                  This is well worth watching
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                    one tiny thing the armchair 'jammed with the man' pundits are forgetting. United are actually playing well now. Only Arsenal playing better. Chelski limping to the title unfortunately. Worst premier league ever
                                                                                    Have to agree with this. The first half vs Liverpool was one of the best halves I have seen them play in a long long time, was just giving my thoughts - I know I am not a manager .
                                                                                    Apart from a 6aside league where we are always dead last obvs.
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A very unpopular opinion but I have never been a big fan of De Gea, literally never and he hasn't won me over at all this year. A few good saves I admit but just doesn't do it for me for some reason, might be overcritical but I guess I've been lucky enough to almost always have a great keeper at United who boss the defense and that isn't De Gea's style and I don't like it

Our defense needs to be better. We have Jones, Evans, Smalling, Rojos all for centre back... I mean I like them and all but if you could choose the best 10 defenders in the premiership would you ever choose 2 from there? 1?? That's just in the premiership too.

I don't really think they will change the midfield or attack next year. If they sign Falcao and sell Hernandez I will not be happy in the slightest!!

But yeah, just the back half of the team. If you have a good defense your attacking players put more trust in them and can play in a more forward role.
                                                                                      Yourself?
                                                                                      Don't agree with you about DDG, What is he 24/25. Loads of time for him. He's a good shot stopper and has been a bit more commanding this year than last so I think that will come to him in time. We're not gonna get Curtois or Neuer so who would replace him?

Agree on the defence. I think Rojo isn't even a relation of a footballer and the other 3 could be prone to anything so you couldn't have confidence in them. I've heard rumblings about a CB from Valencia but have never heard of him or seen him play so don't have an opinion on him.

I didn't want Hernandez to leave or Falcao to arrive and my opinion on that has not changed. Not sure the money matters too much to Chica, aren't his family billionaires? So if they are he could go anywhere. RvP shoving on too now. Should have kept Welz, Arsenal got a good deal there.

Comment

Don't think I mentioned a title race. WP on the muppet reference. I lol'd
                                                                                        Sam The Eagle did.

Comment

Have to agree with this. The first half vs Liverpool was one of the best halves I have seen them play in a long long time, was just giving my thoughts - I know I am not a manager .
                                                                                          Apart from a 6aside league where we are always dead last obvs.
                                                                                          wasn't having go at you. There are pundits everywhere . I'm no manager either
                                                                                          Unitd have been muck this year and LVG has stumbled on his best line up. How he kept mata and hererra on the bench had this barstooler stumped

Comment

United will beat city on Sunday

Comment

Don't agree with you about DDG, What is he 24/25. Loads of time for him. He's a good shot stopper and has been a bit more commanding this year than last so I think that will come to him in time. We're not gonna get Curtois or Neuer so who would replace him?

Agree on the defence. I think Rojo isn't even a relation of a footballer and the other 3 could be prone to anything so you couldn't have confidence in them. I've heard rumblings about a CB from Valencia but have never heard of him or seen him play so don't have an opinion on him.

I didn't want Hernandez to leave or Falcao to arrive and my opinion on that has not changed. Not sure the money matters too much to Chica, aren't his family billionaires? So if they are he could go anywhere. RvP shoving on too now. Should have kept Welz, Arsenal got a good deal there.
                                                                                              Are you trolling? Or do you not watch football ever? DDG is widely accepted now as one of the top goalies in the world, Madrid are trying to steal him. Replace him? Jesus.

Didn't want Falcao, keep welbeck. These are the ramblings of a lunatic, add that to the unreliable arsenal thing and it's clear you havent a notion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                United will beat city on Sunday
                                                                                                Bite your lounge! They will, will they? That remains to be seen...
                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Poker is shite since the devilfish died.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                    Are you trolling? Or do you not watch football ever? DDG is widely accepted now as one of the top goalies in the world, Madrid are trying to steal him. Replace him? Jesus.

Didn't want Falcao, keep welbeck. These are the ramblings of a lunatic, add that to the unreliable arsenal thing and it's clear you havent a notion.
                                                                                                    Are you just thick or not reading my posts? doug said he wasn't a De Gea fan. I disagreed with him saying he was a good shot stopper, still young and would be more commanding in time. What has Falcao done?

GTFO and stick to the darts.

Comment

This is pretty cool.

So love to try No.2 right now. Guessing Hitch would be mind blown by 14.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Are you just thick or not reading my posts? doug said he wasn't a De Gea fan. I disagreed with him saying he was a good shot stopper, still young and would be more commanding in time. What has Falcao done?

GTFO and stick to the darts.
                                                                                                        Snooker*

Comment

Snooker*
                                                                                                          Thought Kim Huybrechts was the tubby darts thrower? Needs a name change to Shaun Murphy then.

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Arsenal still looking a bit unreliable
                                                                                                              Dude, you're in no position to be calling someone else thick after posting this about the inform team in a the league.

Comment

I know a lot of people lost respect for it but only 6 days to go and I'm looking forward to it. I have a feeling I'm gonna be in the minority due to lack of posts about it.

Subscribe to Game of Thrones : http://full.sc/1aW3s1oWatch every episode of Game of Thrones only on HBO GO: http://itsh.bo/eIDxfw Game of Thrones is an orig...

Comment

I know a lot of people lost respect for it but only 6 days to go and I'm looking forward to it. I have a feeling I'm gonna be in the minority due to lack of posts about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8
                                                                                                                  Arsenal are in gr8 form m8.

Comment

Arsenal are in gr8 form m8.
                                                                                                                    I think I realise that now. Are you a GoT fan? I thought you were retiring the m8 trend?

Comment

I think I realise that now. Are you a GoT fan? I thought you were retiring the m8 trend?
                                                                                                                      I am a fan, I will be watching. Who is your fav character m8.

Comment

I am a fan, I will be watching. Who is your fav character m8.
                                                                                                                        Fav character for hotness, only one winner.

SPOILER

But I actually like Tyrion. I think the character got a hard time off some fans but I thought he was good overall.

Comment

Icky is a cracking character.

The Hound is a laugh, I like his moxy.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X