X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    fighting the good fight, i like it!
    It was open, and as some kind of Brucie Bonus I got a 200g Toblerone for €2.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Nice move with the Toblerone - hugely under appreciated addition to a nights drinking.

Comment

Tim West and Pru Scales program about their travels on the British canal network is an amazing program.
        On the one level its a really well done travelogue showing off the canals but the program is also not holding back at all on the progression of her dementia. Really very touching and sad but they are both quite sanguine about it.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Was at a jam session last night and we did this tune, first time hearing it. It's outstanding imo.

A real barrel fire under a Harlem bridge feel to it.

We had a loop pedal and recorded the harmonies, then played and sang over that, my first experience of it. Still buzzing.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
          Dude has amazing songs, just suffers from severe overplaying.
          angel of small death oh baby
          Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Absolute quality tune. Have it playing as I type. Just listened to Sedated by him too. Another fantastic song imo.
          Jackie and Wilson m8s

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Fuck sake...4 straight days of minding two smallies one of which has a stomach bug so bad that we're running out of clothes, and that cunt who spent a few hours on a cross and then 2 days in bed has the religion started in his honour.
            I feel your pain, after 15 days of on and off fever and vomiting, our little one is on iv fluids in Letterkenny general. She now asleep and hopefully a bit better tomorrow.

She won't eat, and started to cry when she saw an Easter egg this morning.

Fun Easter Sunday for us both. And traumatic for the little one getting a line in. They didn't manage this morning and she was told at 6 if she didnt eat or drink she was getting the line in. Poor thing was totally traumatised

Hope your kid is on the mend now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              Chocolate 4 T?
              I've been on a diet of cider and fried chicken since Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                I feel your pain, after 15 days of on and off fever and vomiting, our little one is on iv fluids in Letterkenny general. She now asleep and hopefully a bit better tomorrow.

Fun Easter Sunday for us both. And traumatic for the little one getting a line in. They didn't manage this morning and she was told at 6 if she didnt eat or drink she was getting the line in. Poor thing was totally traumatised

ouch, that's a tough one!!

hope she gets better soon

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                    I've been on a diet of cider and fried chicken since Thursday.
                    Have you lost much weigh8 m8?
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Got an email from Google to tell me they blocked someone from China accessing my gmail. Said whoever it was knew password and to change it.

Comment

Jackie and Wilson m8s
                        Jaysus that's deadly.

Have to give this dude a bit more attention.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Jaysus that's deadly.

He's pretty good. I only started listening to him cos I'll be at a gig in tye summer and haven't stopped listening since. Some very catchy songs.

On a side note. Being broke on a bank holiday ain't so bad. Bag o cans, tesco pizza, chocolate egg and bars and Vikings to watch. Pass away the evening nicely.

Comment

I'm on deadparrots stapler at the momnt, you may need a stapler on the mainland.

I am interested in getting a foothold on this property ladder and this would be an obvious in.
                            your a step above that stapler on a rare piece of football memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by Western_Sean View Post
                              This is the way to go http://robomow.com/en-GB/product-category/mowers/. Have the grass take care of itself!
                              doesnt look like there is much room for cuttings? I filled a wheelie bin today with grass cuttings
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

15 days why so long?
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Bag o cans, tesco pizza, chocolate egg and bars and lots of showsVikings to watch. Pass away the evening nicely.
                                  This is always a solid evening regardless of financial situation.
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have you lost much weigh8 m8?
                                    I was lying butt naked in a Canadian milfs bed Saturday morning and she looked at me and said "so have you ever thought of working out?"

heh, wp her

Comment

He's pretty good. I only started listening to him cos I'll be at a gig in tye summer and haven't stopped listening since. Some very catchy songs.

On a side note. Being broke on a bank holiday ain't so bad. Bag o cans, tesco pizza, chocolate egg and bars and Vikings to watch. Pass away the evening nicely.
                                      The Saturday of the bank holiday is where it's at anyway. Extra day to get over the hangover and most people are saving themselves for the Sunday so it's a Saturday night but with less people.

Confirmed old cunt with a bird

Comment

Nice auld set piece goal today by the notts county womens team

[VINE]http://vine.co/v/Olb9aglqPzI[/VINE]

edit: not sure why this is not working :/
                                        The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
                                        Last edited by mdoug; 05-04-15, 21:43.
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I was lying butt naked in a Canadian milfs bed Saturday morning and she looked at me and said "so have you ever thought of working out?"

heh, wp her
                                          Did you look her in the eye and say no how about you? Long pause

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                            Did you look her in the eye and say no how about you? Long pause
                                            I rolled over and farted

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                              The Saturday of the bank holiday is where it's at anyway. Extra day to get over the hangover and most people are saving themselves for the Sunday so it's a Saturday night but with less people.

Confirmed old cunt with a bird
                                              Ah was in Limerick last night with herself. That was pints, pizza, helluva lotta munchies and whatever shite was on telly.

Agree with mdoug, only realised as I was typing that this is a decent evening regardless of time/financials.

Comment

Jaysus that's deadly.

He's class imo

I only really got into him after the Picnic last year. I spent the next couple months listening to nothing else.

Foreigners God next m8 To Be Alone is class as well

Comment

I rolled over and farted
                                                  When she turned and looked at you did it feel like you were on The Voice?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                    15 days why so long?
                                                    The Dr said nothing obvious wrong, twice but said on the 8th day that she would get blood tests in three more days if her temp stayed up. Went down the night before!

Then she was OK ish till Friday morning when she was sick again and then a high temperature again and back to Dr yesterday. He said chest infection, was wrong and sent her home. I said I wanted bloods done, he said the gp service didn't do and just to give her antibiotics. They made her sick and this morning in called our Nowdoc service.

He sent her to the emergency department as he thought grumbling appendix. They ruled that out and done the tests. She just woke from a nightmare about the needle and had an accident the poor thing. She now back asleep.

So that's why 15 days, wish they had listened sooner!
                                                    They think she had more than one thing wrong and this is something she picked up recent. She been through the mill.

Comment

FlushDraw/Oleras. Vikings

SPOILER
                                                      Taking their time with this fecking raid. Series kinda just feeling like filler for me now. Not much happening. The Prince needs to kill his wan for sleeping with Athelstan or stfu imo

Comment

3 way play off in golf. Some clutch stuff on 18 from Speith and Wagner.
                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure Irish GPs are any good at all.

They were insisting to my wife that she couldn't possibly be pregnant a few days before she went to Russia. Something to do with auntie flo not having appeared for two months or something like that, can't quite remember, there was some irregular circumstances anyway.

Russian doctor said 'well lets do a scan to find out' - next day: 'yep, your pregnant. let's do another scan' - next day: its doubled or whatever in size so its healthy. How difficult would it have been for an Irish doctor to do the same?

The Irish GPs seem to be driven a lot more by gut instinct than applying any type of formal testing.
                                                            They are clueless bastards. If WebMD doesn't suggest an antibiotic they send you to the nurse for blood tests or to someone who knows what they are talking about. 55 euro please, eat more apples and exercise k thx bye. Twats.

Comment

Vikings
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              I agree it has lost some pace and the side story of his wife sleeping with the traveler guy was pointless and seemed to be put in to justify a few characters getting screen time.

Glad that floki killed the stupid priest his crisis of faith was over done and pointless. I do like the English king tho well cast and the right blend of sneaky charm and power hungry bloodlust

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                Is anyone here a Skrill VIP??
                                                                If so could you please copy&paste or screenshot their vip store for me. Just the cash page, aka points -> cash if they have one. Much appreciated.
                                                                It's 500 points = €1 on Bronze

FlushDraw/Oleras. Vikings

SPOILER
                                                                Taking their time with this fecking raid. Series kinda just feeling like filler for me now. Not much happening. The Prince needs to kill his wan for sleeping with Athelstan or stfu imo
                                                                SPOILER
                                                                Yep, i agree. I thought there was going to be fireworks this week's episode but didn't happen. I fear for Floki though. The Prince will probably walk in on the King boning his missus first. She won't hear him coming with her 1 ear anyway

Comment

Comment

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                      yeah I think Ragnar is definitely gonna kill Floki. He seems to be setting him up for a fall after telling him to lead the raid and will his lady be able to keep quiet after he told her he killed Athelstan. Also glad Athelstan was killed.

Comment

Fellow Vaping Kings - how much liquid would you use on a daily basis? Like, in the standard liquid container on a regular vape (like KangerEvod), if you were to fill it to the top in the morning how much would be left at night?
                                                                        Reckon about 1ml a day, 10ml bottle seems to last about 10 days. Thats fairly constant use as well.

Comment

Comment

How much would you say a vape liquid holder contains? Have no idea what 1ml is. Terrible at visualising weights.
                                                                            A basic CE4 clearomizer goes up to 1.2ml.
                                                                            They are almost the poor mans e-cig at this stage, with people going around with massive big tanks that prob hold a lot more. I'm happy enough to limit myself to the cheap and cheerful models like the below. €10 a pop, lose one every few months, no harm done.

I actually think the super big tanks the size of a fucking ipad that generate a cloud like a 19th century yorkshire mill are going to be the cause of them getting banned in pubs (and poker rooms !).
                                                                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 05-04-15, 23:48.

Comment

How much would you say a vape liquid holder contains? Have no idea what 1ml is. Terrible at visualising weights.
                                                                              One milliliter equals one gram, if that helps visualise.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                A basic CE4 clearomizer goes up to 1.2ml.
                                                                                They are almost the poor mans e-cig at this stage, with people going around with massive big tanks that prob hold a lot more. I'm happy enough to limit myself to the cheap and cheerful models like the below. €10 a pop, lose one every few months, no harm done.

I actually think the super big tanks the size of a fucking ipad that generate a cloud like a 19th century yorkshire mill are going to be the cause of them getting banned in pubs (and poker rooms !).
                                                                                If you caught your eg 12 year kid having a sneaky e-cig, what would you do? and why?

I open that question to the floor.

Comment

Fellow Vaping Kings - how much liquid would you use on a daily basis? Like, in the standard liquid container on a regular vape (like KangerEvod), if you were to fill it to the top in the morning how much would be left at night?
                                                                                  I use about, 6 mls per day. Which means based on your evod. I fill about 3 times daily
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                    If you caught your eg 12 year kid having a sneaky e-cig, what would you do? and why?

I open that question to the floor.
                                                                                    Absolutely nothing
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I'd be even worse than Satnav, I can often go through 10ml a day.

Comment

That reminds me. The US measuring system is so fucking stupid.

It's like a bunch of morons got together to decide on it.

One example, a 'cup', a standard unit of measurement in US recipes has different meanings depending on what you're sticking into the cup.

A cup of liquid has a different mass than a cup of dried goods. A cup of caster sugar is twice that of a cup of icing sugar. A cup of flour is different again.

The metric system has this shit solved, are they really that stupid that they can't convert to it?

Comment

...

Comment

That reminds me. The US measuring system is so fucking stupid.

It's like a bunch of morons got together to decide on it.

One example, a 'cup', a standard unit of measurement in US recipes has different meanings depending on what you're sticking into the cup.

A cup of liquid has a different mass than a cup of dried goods. A cup of caster sugar is twice that of a cup of icing sugar. A cup of flour is different again.

The metric system has this shit solved, are they really that stupid that they can't convert to it?

Comment

I use about, 6 mls per day. Which means based on your evod. I fill about 3 times daily
                                                                                              How can you use 6ml a day? You must be mistaken.

You'd have to be puffing on it almost constant.

I use it all day, very regularly and I'd never use more than about 1.8ml

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
                                                                                                I'd be even worse than Satnav, I can often go through 10ml a day.
                                                                                                Sorry. Just not possible.

Comment

Absolutely nothing
                                                                                                  Why?

Comment

...

Comment

How can you use 6ml a day? You must be mistaken.

You'd have to be puffing on it almost constant.

I use it all day, very regularly and I'd never use more than about 1.8ml
                                                                                                      never leaves my mouth plus I am using one of these tanks which uses a savage amount of fuel , bigger throat hit and massive cloud which is a biggie for me

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        Why, like the metre are there no Kilolitres. Why does it end with the litre?

Why is 'The pool holds forty thousand litres of water' an acceptable utterance, while, 'You were doing ninety thousand in a sixty thousand zone' is not?

Comment

As above, higher wattage, more vapour produced = more juice used!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Why?
                                                                                                            why would it bother me? there is nothing to worry about imo, and my opinion will not change, they , me are inhaling a vapour , nicotine is no different to caffeine . would rather see that than a filthy fag full of Tar
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Probably his eg 12 year old kid taking sneaky puffs

Well you'd presumably know if you were doing that amount - as in you'd need a new 30ml bottle every 3-5 days.
                                                                                                              I buy 30ml on average once every 3.5 weeks.

Comment

lightweight (both metric and imperial)

Comment

why would it bother me? there is nothing to worry about imo, and my opinion will not change, they , me are inhaling a vapour , nicotine is no different to caffeine . would rather see that than a filthy fag full of Tar
                                                                                                                  Would you not rather see them use nothing though and discourage them for using it rather than do nothing and accept it? If my 12 year old came home and pulled out an ecig and started vaping, i'd certainly not do nothing about it.

Comment

Give up the oul fags! Vaping is nothing but a cod aswell.

Have you considered getting hypnotized?

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                                                      Give up the oul fags! Vaping is nothing but a cod aswell.

Have you considered getting hypnotized?
                                                                                                                      It's a cod? Really? How do you make that out?

Comment

thats brilliant and stay that way! vaping for me is a hobby now and I buy many juices and tops (tanks)from the USA Ireland etc and love to experiment . not sure what I go thru tbh in a month prob 100mls may be more but dont care as it costs maybe 11 to 20 quid, so not a problem.

my friend cut down to 12mgs from 18mgs two months ago then last month 6mgs and last week ZERO mgs , and did it so easy. when I am back from hols I am gonna drop to 12. I took a pull of her ZERO mg nicotine and found it grand. still get the hand to mouth , still get the throat hit and plenty of smoke so deffo gonna try that soon!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X