This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    There is a searchable database of suicide attacks. Who knew?

HJ would appear to be highly incorrect in his assertation. Islamic groups are responsible for the vast majority of such attacks.
    Correlation does not imply causation, as you well know .
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Correlation does not imply causation, as you well know .
      Red herring alert!
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
        Paging Hitch...
        Our hitch?

Or Christopher Hitchens; religion poisons everything? I'd suggest the latter hitch, though it is hard to beat our hitch!

Comment

Isis are effectively a doomsday cult with the intent of starting a war against Iran, in order to fifil a prophecy of establishing a caliphate and having a land war to usher in the end times.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
            I find them too hard to wear. I cant even swallow and it hurts lol
            Disappointed in lack of BBV response tbh. Day crew obviously more refined than night crew..............

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
              Isis are effectively a doomsday cult with the intent of starting a war against Iran, in order to fifil a prophecy of establishing a caliphate and having a land war to usher in the end times.
              So in other words, a religious islamic war and they have the motive and luxury of having God on their side

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                God I hate this kind of bullshit. It's particularly espoused by liberal people who also want it to be ok to be religious. The very idea that someone's religion could be the primary reason why they are such horrible cunts is completely unfathomable to them, so they have to cry about Islamophobia like as if it's just a coincidence that the average modern terrorist is nearly always acting in the name of one particular faith.

tl:dr; Cunce.
                If you slept under your desk, you wouldn't have to commute at all.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                like.a.truck.without.brakes

ALDO ALDO ALDO
                OI OI OI!
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  Whatever about skipping a shower. I hope you at least threw on a shirt and pants!
                  I had the shower and was ten minutes late. I even remembered to get dressed. Luckily the boss was 20 minutes late so she was none the wiser. I am terrible at mornings. No matter what I do, I just can't function adequately before 2pm.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Conor McGregor Burns Down Jose Aldo’s House As Mind Games Continue

“I will consume you like the affordable biscuit you are,” McGregor said as he jumped on the table, then taking the time to produce a picture of Aldo’s wife and subsequently urinating on it. This was disrupted however by an over eager fan who attempted to get McGregor to urinate on him.

Laughing maniacally at this point to raucous applause and chants, McGregor added “she’s dead Jose, upon your return to your flavela a beaten man, you will sleep alone like some sort of unlovable cucumber that cannot find itself a suitable salad”.

Comment

This is worth listening to:http://freakonomics.com/2015/02/13/i...radio-podcast/

Can't find a transcript unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                          So in other words, a religious islamic war and they have the motive and luxury of having God on their side
                          No more than blaming Christianity for christian doomsday cults.

Comment

Don;t get me wrong, Islam has a bundle of things wrong with it.

Comment

No brekkie for me today. Woke up 40 minutes before I was supposed to be at my desk, so barely had time to shower and get dressed.
                              That's when i get up every day! Life of the lazy.

Comment

No more than blaming Christianity for christian doomsday cults.
                                I've no problem with that comparison. Fundamentalism is, by definition, people taking their religion exactly as seriously as it demands of them. Islam is a particularly egregious form of religion. That's why Islamic fundamentalists are so nasty.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Tradition of filling a trophy won with alcohol mix and passing it round mates to drink out of.

Looking for link showing that it is not healthy and cant find one. Is it OK as alcohol probably kill germs?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                    Tradition of filling a trophy won with alcohol mix and passing it round mates to drink out of.

Looking for link showing that it is not healthy and cant find one. Is it OK as alcohol probably kill germs?

Wont bother you , you would probably drink it out of dirty welly
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

A Juniors' Sambo, half salad, half soup for €10 is the best lunch in Dublin imo.

Comment

Fecking scabs ahead of me in the 10 items or less queue . Clearly more than 10 . Dunnes need to police this better
                                        Last edited by Solskjaer; 02-04-15, 13:53.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

The metal of the trophy will kill a lot of stuff too. Silver chalices with wine in them are passed around protestant churches every fourth Sunday and nobody gets sick from it.

Comment

Is this true?

Fun fact - the second coming of Jesus is important to the end of times for IS, as he will kill the "fake Jesus" who almost leads Jews to victory against the Caliphate. This particular hadith (prophecy) has the fake Jesus - ad-Dajjal - born in Iran and leading Iranian Jews against the Caliphate. But other than the general requirement for jihad, and the considering of Shiites as apostates deserving death, the main focus has to be to the West as this is where the victory over "Rome" is to occur.

There was a really good recent article which goes into depth about the religious aims of IS which I learnt a lot from when I read it and I recommend it (it's long):
                                            The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it.

Comment

No more than blaming Christianity religion for christian religious doomsday cults.
                                              Agree.

For me it seems that religion was (2000+yrs ago) a way of providing those answers (amongst other things including rallying peoples,'controlling' them etc) to our unanswered questions. All you need for almost all religions is that small but vital word....Faith!

The advances of science since then has slowly but surely knocked the 'myth' or at least much of the myth out of most of those unanswered questions!

Comment

Thought ISIS was some shit travel tavern.

Comment

The metal of the trophy will kill a lot of stuff too. Silver chalices with wine in them are passed around protestant churches every fourth Sunday and nobody gets sick from it.
                                                  Superior genetics obv.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I married ISIS on the 5th day of May.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                      Is this true?
                                                      Can't have a triumphant Sunni caliphate without having one good oul bash against a Shia army, m8.

That said, they'd take American boots from the west if they can't get Iranian ones from the east.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                        I married ISIS on the 5th day of May.
                                                        Could you hold on to her though ?
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                          Could you hold on to her though ?

not very long, so I cut off my hair and I rode straight away

Comment

@EHonda or anyone else who might know, is there a pub/bar in Arrivals at T1?

Friend's ballsed up his flight and lands 3 hours before me tonight, but doesn't know Dublin at all. Don't really want to send him out of the airport to try meet later. Somewhere for him to grab a few pints and hang on or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Friend's ballsed up his flight and lands 3 hours before me tonight, but doesn't know Dublin at all. Don't really want to send him out of the airport to try meet later. Somewhere for him to grab a few pints and hang on or not?
                                                              Yes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  If he keeps walking left after leaving baggage he can't miss it
                                                                  Said like a man who has hung that left before

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                      Yes its gotten a lot better as the season moved forward. The only thing I'd be worried about is that there are probably only 1-2 seasons at best. The pace of the show lives up to its name. I'm worried that they'll exhaust the best storylines quite fast. They don't hang around with any reveals!

SPOILER
                                                                      Time travel will either knock this out of the park or ruin the show when/if timelines change. It also may extend the show's life. Mark Hamill was amazing as the Trickster. I am your father
                                                                      I'm loving it.
                                                                      Flash's only problem is he is pretty much invincible in the comics. It'll be interesting to see how they keep him vulnerable in the show
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                        How come the Walking Dead Zombies move a lot faster than the Zoms in the later series.
                                                                        I've gone to the start again as I didn't see the 1st two series and I thought 'these feckers are very spritely indeed.
                                                                        I think it's pretty clever, the older Z's deteriorate (or rot) over each series.
                                                                        Thus they get slower and you get to kill them in new and exciting ways (power hose being my fave so far)
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Actually have thought a few times today about shopping in Dunnes, despite shopping there maybe once in last four years. Not an anti-union thing -they should have certain hours where possible - just the mention of the name so much. Weird reverso effect though.
                                                                          I Know a few people working in Dunnes Head office as buyers, they would have done time with all the big players over the years, Tesco/Aldi/Musgrave etc and they would tell you unanimously that Dunnes are by far the nut cunts to work for, total scumbags dealing with their staff & suppliers.

Comment

My head is done in on Ryan Air site! I am trying to book my mother in . She is getting the free allcoated seats. I can obv only book her in for the flight going next wed and will have to wait till I am there to check her in on the way back as its 7 days before you fly etc

I have the option ticked to get free seat for the 8th but how the fuck do I get her boarding pass for next wed. I didnt get an email , when I choose reprint boarding pass its all greyed out as I cant book her in for flight home. I fucking hate that cunting site!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Best ask someone who works in the airport.

Comment

My head is done in on Ryan Air site! I am trying to book my mother in . She is getting the free allcoated seats. I can obv only book her in for the flight going next wed and will have to wait till I am there to check her in on the way back as its 7 days before you fly etc

I have the option ticked to get free seat for the 8th but how the fuck do I get her boarding pass for next wed. I didnt get an email , when I choose reprint boarding pass its all greyed out as I cant book her in for flight home. I fucking hate that cunting site!
                                                                                $$$$$

You can pay in advance for that privilege or wait till 7 days before you are using the return leg fro the free option.

You actually answered your own question in the first paragraph !
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

$$$$$

You can pay in advance for that privilege or wait till 7 days before you are using the return leg fro the free option.

You actually answered your own question in the first paragraph !
                                                                                  I have mine purchased as I need to be guaranteed a seat beside Mia.

Anyway sorted it. When the return flight pops up I was supposed to click check in later. and then the boarding pass for the 8th is generated. She can use the App on the way home ffs
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    I think it's pretty clever, the older Z's deteriorate (or rot) over each series.
                                                                                    Thus they get slower and you get to kill them in new and exciting ways (power hose being my fave so far)
                                                                                    The old decrepit one's would not catch me even with my dodgy knee whereas the early spritely ones would have easily caught me . The key to my survival would be to move somewhere isolated like the Sporting Emporium and wait till they decay/slw down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      Thought ISIS was some shit travel tavern.
                                                                                      ISIS are actually a good band m8t

Comment

I have mine purchased as I need to be guaranteed a seat beside Mia.

Anyway sorted it. When the return flight pops up I was supposed to click check in later. and then the boarding pass for the 8th is generated. She can use the App on the way home ffs
                                                                                        If it was 3 days in London i would go the free route and take the chance you may not be sitting together, but with a 4.5hr flight and the hassle of looking for a printer on holidays i have just paid in advance for the seat, its holidays, i dont need that added stress.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

If it was 3 days in London i would go the free route and take the chance you may not be sitting together, but with a 4.5hr flight and the hassle of looking for a printer on holidays i have just paid in advance for the seat, its holidays, i dont need that added stress.
                                                                                          i can check her in on their App and use the boarding card code yoke for on the way back
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

i can check her in on their App and use the boarding card code yoke for on the way back
                                                                                            I have tried to use that app in the past...its terrible.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Used it coming home the other day and it was piss easy, checked in & took about 1 minute. It's much better than the AerLingus app, that ones not great but it's still super convenient.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                Used it coming home the other day and it was piss easy, checked in & took about 1 minute. It's much better than the AerLingus app, that ones not great but it's still super convenient.
                                                                                                Have you watched the new eps of Community yet

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                  My parents are heading here on Tuesday for a week. I paid to get them checked in for way over as I had to print the boarding cards and post them and they were nervous about leaving it till the week before.

I printed in work but wont be in after they arrive, are you saying that you can check in just with the app and have the boarding card on screen? they both have smart phones..

Comment

Any refunds available on flights, taxes or some bollox? Worth the hassle?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                      Have you watched the new eps of Community yet
                                                                                                      Just watched the 4 of them today, they've been woeful couple of chuckles but overall very disappointing.

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      My parents are heading here on Tuesday for a week. I paid to get them checked in for way over as I had to print the boarding cards and post them and they were nervous about leaving it till the week before.

I printed in work but wont be in after they arrive, are you saying that you can check in just with the app and have the boarding card on screen? they both have smart phones..
                                                                                                      Correct.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

...

Comment

Watched Going Clear (scientology doc), The Internets Own Boy ( about Aaron Swartz - Internet whizz Co creater of reddit who got into trouble with FBI) and The Battered Bastards of Baseball (about the 1970s independent baseball team Portland Mavericks set up by actor Bing Russell) all really worth a watch.
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

A new sample chapter from The Winds of Winter has been released. The website is getting hammered. It's cached here:

Comment

Is the scientology one actually any good or is it doing that 'oh your all such weirdos' thing?

I have a principled objection against, say, Christians, implying about that religion: the virgin son of our god rose from the dead after three days and we used it as a premise to set up a church of pedophilia, and to set back the progress of science and even health, but your god sounds like the real weirdo and you do slightly odd things but not things that are actively harmful to other. Get your act together scientology.
                                                                                                                  No its actually good. A good account of what goes on with interviews from people who saw sense and got out. You should definitely watch it
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

U 21 final pretty good , dubs should have been out of sight , missed a few goal chances and Kildare got a goal with last kick of the half. Dubs lead by 2.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                      U 21 final pretty good , dubs should have been out of sight , missed a few goal chances and Kildare got a goal with last kick of the half. Dubs lead by 2.
                                                                                                                      Can you post result when it's over please. Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                        is this on TV?
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

god bless merica

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X