This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
    Only one cuisine? It has to be Thai, there are other good options (French, Italian, Spansh, Japanese) but they don't come close to Thai for me
    Thai for me too I think. I'm honestly not sure if I'd get bored day in day out.
    But its always the first cuisine I think of in those spots

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      lol @ boggers arguing over who's shithole is the least tolerable
      Il take boggers every day of the week over trackie wearing scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        lol @ boggers arguing over who's shithole is the least tolerable
        GFYAFB, it might be a shit hole but it's our shit hole. Here are some fantastic pics of our entire shit hole. Taken from http://traleetoday.ie/photos-stunnin...y-at-its-best/

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Gorgeous George was the original fighter/motor mouth I think. Big influence on Muhammad Ali apparently. Bob Dylan gave him a shout out in chronicles too.

"A 19-year old Ali met a 46-year old George at a Las Vegas radio station. During George's radio interview, the wrestler's promo caught the attention of the future heavyweight champion. If George lost to Classy Freddie Blassie, George exclaimed, "I'll crawl across the ring and cut my hair off! But that's not gonna happen because I'm the greatest wrestler in the world!" Ali, who later echoed that very promo when taunting opponent Sonny Liston, recalled, "I saw 15,000 people comin' to see this man get beat. And his talking did it. I said, 'This is a gooood idea!'" In the locker room afterward, the seasoned wrestler gave the future legend some invaluable advice: "A lot of people will pay to see someone shut your mouth. So keep on bragging, keep on sassing and always be outrageous"

McGregor knows what he's doing

Comment

Kerry in General is like the land that time forgot, man for man defo the most inbred place I've ever been

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
              Couple of years ago the place i'm working went on a 3 day week. People worked mon-wed, tue-thur, or wed-fri. Customers visits to the factory were arranged for wednesdays if at all possible as everyone was there and it gave the appearance of being a happening place. I worked mon-wed. My job was in metal fabrication, cutting sheets and profile, drilling, riviting all that shit. Literally the very beginning of the manufacturing process. Next was paint-shop. Then putting in electronic components and boards followed by various tests.

Went in one Monday and besides it being a bit lonesome because of the 3 day week situation there were a few people with the day off as a holiday too. Across all those jobs where there would be 50-60 people there was about 8 or 9. Manager was freaking at 8.30, some important client was coming and the place had to look like it was functioning normally. He made anyone not parked in the main carpark move their cars up there so it would look more full. Not that big a deal. Then he started planning out the tour. Basically the plan was to keep moving us 8 or 9 mongoloids around ahead of the client as he went from area to area. He'd bring them to the canteen for a few minutes to give us a chance to rearrange. And so it began

Into metal fabrication first. 9 people there. 3 that actually ever worked an hour there. Brings them(just a man and woman) over to me(fab manager worked tue-thur). I show them a job card, explain what i'm doing etc. Grand, they look as uninterested as I would be if someone started explaining that shit to me. They go to the welder(not a welder) who bluffs his way thru and around to one or two others.

After they retire for tea they come back to see the paintshop. This is not so bad as there is protective clothes and masks so its hard enough to recognise people at the best of times.

Later on I'm playing a supporting role in the electronic component assembly line. Had a different t-shirt on but made eye contact with the woman at one stage and she fucking knew. Thats the prick with the drill from earlier i'm sure she was thinking.

Manager was down an hour later telling me go up to final test - he was delighted with how it was going - but possibly simultaneously having a nervous breakdown. I said I think she recognises me from the fab. Only a couple of people work in final test anyway so he wasn't pushed. Not sure he even brought them there.

We went bust a few weeks later and got taken over by a rival
              Haha, reminds me of this classic

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

hmm, can you not embed to a specific time, 16.30 in this case?
              Last edited by poprock; 31-03-15, 23:40.

Comment

@ Rigger I hate when cunce....
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                  He called Brandao a fat Brazilian, because, well, he's a fat Brazilian.
                  The "take me to his favela"was about Aldo.

Agreed about the Portuguese. Thought that was gold.

Kinda missing the context there.
                  Voce vai morrer (you're going to die) is what the Brazilians chant at to opponents in brazil. It's essentially their version "ole Ole ole". They'd been shouting it at McGregor the entire press conference - and have done before at others.
                  He crossed no lines there, was a genius moment imo.

Nazi was a bit distasteful tbf, but I've no issues calling a confirmed drug cheat a juice-head/steroid-head.
                  He is a scumbag, soz m8
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    page not loading m9.what's this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                      Kerry in General is like the land that time forgot, man for man defo the most inbred place I've ever been
                      Somebody repost the pot and the kettle there quick.

Comment

Wexford is one of the greatest places around tbf

Comment

April Fool.

Wexford is an inbred kip.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                            page not loading m9.what's this?
                            I hate when cunce don't post the right link

Comment

Poor attempt by the Guardian

Jeremy Clarkson joins Guardian drive for fossil fuel divestment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                April Fool.

Wexford is an inbred kip.
                                I thought we were pals, obv not. You have made a powerful enemy today

Comment

I thought we were pals, obv not. You have made a powerful enemy today
                                  It's m8 banter. Like when I'm in hospital and you lol and wish me pain m8.

Wouldn't happen to play league darts in Wexford? A Chris Redmond appeared recently?

Comment

Im not familiar with this type of banter

Comment

Im not familiar with this type of banter
                                      I made an edit m8. I hope you have a lead for me.

Comment

Am getting strange vibes from BBV of my life on last few days due to page numbers. ie we at page 1982 atm and that year I was a trainee accountant earning £21 a week and running to bookies for 'supervisor' during day. When we get to page 2015 I am worried I will die !

Off fishing in boat tmw and hoping wind calms or I might BBV bad beat myself

Comment

I'm on page 397. I think we just cracked time travel.

Comment

Comment

Was that written by waterford whispers?

Comment

Was that written by waterford whispers?
                                                Am I on your ignore list?
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                  Am I on your ignore list?
                                                  no m8, what did I miss?

Comment

Wouldn't happen to play league darts in Wexford? A Chris Redmond appeared recently?
                                                    we were worried bout u m8

Comment

no m8, what did I miss?
                                                      Your brekkie apparently.
                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                        Your brekkie apparently.
                                                        oh ya I reca reading that whilst eating my brekkie at 3pm. my brekkie of 2 5 weetabix. I intended to reply. what did you have?

Comment

oh ya I reca reading that whilst eating my brekkie at 3pm. my brekkie of 2 5 weetabix. I intended to reply. what did you have?
                                                          That is a lot of weetabixs.

Had a cup of earl grey. Don't really do brekkie... Mind you, did have a nice bowl of QuakerOats (Apple and cinnamon flavour) two days ago... Have more instant oatmeal at home but haven't the time to prepare it

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xYW6j7zy3Q

Comment

Founder Seán Burke introduces Mandate For Marriage. Mandate for Marriage advocates a No vote in the Irish same-sex marriage referendum on May 22nd. See more ...

Not an April Fool. But this guy and his peers are what gave the unders 68.5% value.

Line is now at 61.5% (5/6, 5/6).

Comment

Is this an April Fools windup? Pretty poor form if so, considering it's one of the biggest employment blackspots in the country. On the other hand, pretty crazy if it is true

Center-parcs-to-open-100m-holiday-resort-park-in-longford-31110233.html

Comment

What did McGregor say when he walked into the scrapyard looking for his lost dog.

SPOILER
                                                                  We're not here to take parts

SPOILER
                                                                  We're here to take Rover

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPDWdDtwAzk

Not an April Fool. But this guy and his peers are what gave the unders 68.5% value.

Line is now at 61.5% (5/6, 5/6).
                                                                    Camp as Butlins
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is the percentage of those actually taken in Tralee 0% or 20% ?
                                                                      Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      GFYAFB, it might be a shit hole but it's our shit hole. Here are some fantastic pics of our entire shit hole. Taken from http://traleetoday.ie/photos-stunnin...y-at-its-best/

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Amazed there hasn't been more comment on the Bailey case.

Looks to me like the entire legal and DoJ establishment ganged up to screw him over completely. They obviously believe he is guilty and don't give a shite about their antics being outed in public.

Jury members must be utterly sickened and the cynical waste of time the charade they were made sit through for 4 months was.

I'm not sure but it probably looks marginally worse for the establishment if he did actually kill her than if he is innocent. Either way the cops and DoJ look like total Assclowns.
                                                                        The Legal / DoJ / Gardai nexus are in a fierce hurry to get whatever they can get swept under the carpet before their extended Easter Holidays.

I would paraphrase his report as saying... who gives a fuck how useless and complicit in the cover up the cops were, there is no point in putting people under oath to answer questions? Us in the wigs are happy to let all the unanswered questions drift along until everyone involved is dead and until then the family can continue to speculate as to who killed Fr Molloy all they like.
                                                                        FFS!

Comment

Amazed there hasn't been more comment on the Bailey case.

Looks to me like the entire legal and DoJ establishment ganged up to screw him over completely. They obviously believe he is guilty and don't give a shite about their antics being outed in public.

Jury members must be utterly sickened and the cynical waste of time the charade they were made sit through for 4 months was.

I'm not sure but it probably looks marginally worse for the establishment if he did actually kill her than if he is innocent. Either way the cops and DoJ look like total Assclowns.
                                                                          given the defence's treatment of what was once their main witness against Bailey I doubt they'll ever try and charge him again.
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                            given the defence's treatment of what was once their main witness against Bailey I doubt they'll ever try and charge him again.
                                                                            presumably she's up for perjury next?

(or else being carted off to the nuthouse )
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                              Is this an April Fools windup? Pretty poor form if so, considering it's one of the biggest employment blackspots in the country. On the other hand, pretty crazy if it is true

Center-parcs-to-open-100m-holiday-resort-park-in-longford-31110233.html
                                                                              They are looking at sites in Ireland to open a park AFAIK. Need a load of room so places like Longford it may end up being.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                presumably she's up for perjury next?

(or else being carted off to the nuthouse )
                                                                                it'll all be swept under the carpet and covered with claims that the guards are now free to chase up the real killer of Sophie.

Also, there's now no impediment to that Judge's report on Callinan's "sacking".

Except of course an October election.
                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Im going to test drive and would like to buy this car for my OH tomorrow

Thinking hybrid or electric? Visit Denis Mahony the home of Toyota and Lexus in North Dublin and choose to move away from diesel toward lower harmful emissions and lower fuel costs.

Any opinions on what my opening bid should be?

Comment

Is the percentage of those actually taken in Tralee 0% or 20% ?
                                                                                    Are you just not happy unless you're having a moan?? They say in the article that the photos are of the county and name the photographer Peter Cox and plug his gallery in Killarney. The Tralee Today website are just promoting him. Have a read first before you have a moan. It's less stressful.

Comment

Yes I play league darts, I'm not familiar with the name, any more details

Comment

Yes I play league darts, I'm not familiar with the name, any more details
                                                                                        Who would win in a darts contest, you or chadley?

Comment

Not a bad attempt from the Sunday World

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                            Who would win in a darts contest, you or chadley?
                                                                                            Me I'd imagine. His hand eye coordination can't be up to much after all the years of binge drinking

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                              it'll all be swept under the carpet and covered with claims that the guards are now free to chase up the real killer of Sophie.

Also, there's now no impediment to that Judge's report on Callinan's "sacking".

Except of course an October election.
                                                                                              I really doubt we see an election in 2015, government will want the bump from a second post-austerity budget

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                Why is there 2 squares of chocolate in the middle of that pot ?

edit:ahh....i went and did read the whole page.
                                                                                                Last edited by oleras; 01-04-15, 10:13.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                    Im going to test drive and would like to buy this car for my OH tomorrow

Thinking hybrid or electric? Visit Denis Mahony the home of Toyota and Lexus in North Dublin and choose to move away from diesel toward lower harmful emissions and lower fuel costs.

Any opinions on what my opening bid should be?
                                                                                                    seems expensive and high mileage no?
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      circa 12k pa isnt high mileage

I agree that it looks overpriced though Hence the question on my opening bid

Comment

Hey Riggs, whats the story with the Airbnb link in your Sig.?
                                                                                                        I signed up through the link but got no code or voucher. ...Do I need some special link from you?

Also, Tom ...My sister had horrible trouble with one of those cars, I would avoid it like the plague. Buy her a German car instead.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 01-04-15, 10:54.

Comment

I found it very hard to get the fuckers to haggle when I was buying my car and I must have visited at least 10 garages. they might only drop 500 I would imagine. GL either way.
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Me I'd imagine. His hand eye coordination can't be up to much after all the years of binge drinking
                                                                                                            And you've got the darts belly, that must be a big advantage.

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                            A bit like yourself.

Comment

Take 12 mins from your day and watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Z_vRYQ_Sg
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

gonna start spraying everybody with this

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Just finished Jupiter's Travels last night. A guy takes four years to ride his motorbike around the world in the 1970s. Epic.

Pretty sad to realise that it would actually be impossible to retrace that route today, due to the probabilities of being murdered as an infidel in most of the Muslim countries he visited.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                    gonna start spraying everybody with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfWzeGlaFvI
                                                                                                                    Why would a cyclist not be covered in high-viz anyway ? The amount of people in that clip not wearing it is absurd, surely you would want to make yourself stand out by default, as much as possible on a bike ?
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                      Are you just not happy unless you're having a moan?? They say in the article that the photos are of the county and name the photographer Peter Cox and plug his gallery in Killarney. The Tralee Today website are just promoting him. Have a read first before you have a moan. It's less stressful.
                                                                                                                      So what you are saying they are not pictures of Tralee at all but random nice places in the rest of Kerry.

Comment

No chance with the salesman in Denis Mahony.

One of wifes mates who is the haggle queen was so pushy with him he told her that he wouldn't sell the car to her at any price. No Car for you.
                                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                          Why would a cyclist not be covered in high-viz anyway ? The amount of people in that clip not wearing it is absurd, surely you would want to make yourself stand out by default, as much as possible on a bike ?
                                                                                                                          There are a couple of things you need cycling, reflective stripes, that's what car lights actually see and good lights. Most people have neither. The luminous colours don't really make a difference.
                                                                                                                          Jackets are especially bad on roadbikes where you are stooped over and your back is pointing upwards, with the reflective stripes too.

An 2009 Australian study of drivers trying to see stationary cyclists on a closed circuit found that fluorescent vests (without retro-reflective stripes) were not a significant improvement on black clothing at night, and that retro-reflective strips were more effective when attached to knees and ankles than on a more or less static jacket

However I like to think they do and demand all cars now wear hi viz
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 01-04-15, 13:26.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X