This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declan lynch on rugby, some good lines as always
    In that final hour before some massive, massive game calls the nation indoors, you may be rushing towards your destination with the fever building up inside you, when you see him - the guy who doesn't have much interest in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
      justice hipsters
      Really?
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Was the Late Late rumour on Friday meant to be JPO'B announcing his retirement? Surely can't defy biology any longer.
        See he is riding over timber today for the dad in Limerick, rather than anything on the flat at the Curragh.

Comment

Really?
          What,you think It's an unsafe conviction?

Comment

What,you think It's an unsafe conviction?
            No, delighted to see the sick fuck banged up for life. What is a justice hipster?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
              See he is riding over timber today for the dad in Limerick, rather than anything on the flat at the Curragh.
              Too fat

Comment

No, delighted to see the sick fuck banged up for life. What is a justice hipster?
                When your beard goes grey .

Comment

A phrase i just coined to describe all the people here who were advocating/funking for a not guilty verdict in the days leading up to the Verdict,couldn't be agreeing with the majority opinion now could they,even though the phone evidence made it an absolute slam dunk

Comment

Christ, have to feel for the senior state lawyer who was in one of the videos with o Dwyer. awkward
                    Last edited by Guest; 29-03-15, 09:59.

Comment

A phrase i just coined to describe all the people here who were advocating/funking for a not guilty verdict in the days leading up to the Verdict,couldn't be agreeing with the majority opinion now could they,even though the phone evidence made it an absolute slam dunk
                      I'm going to use it in poker when someone complains about a bad beat . Ah Feck off you justice hipster .

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        Where would one procure this?
                        Already bought mine

Fifth from the left

Comment

Bad result in the Dwyer case for the justice hipsters
                          Thankfully there was none on the jury
                          Were none

*Grammar nazi suits me better than justice hipster*
                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Christ, have to feel for the senior state lawyer who was in one of the videos with o Dwyer. awkward
                              Deets please. Job opening for Kayroo?

Comment

Ugh. Celebrating Australians trying (and failing) to be modest in victory. Surely the worst sight in world sport.

Comment

Deets please. Job opening for Kayroo?
                                  Not my area alas. I spend too much time cleaning up the messes created by you financial types.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                    Too fat
                                    He's 5 foot 11. How he ever got down below 9st doesn't bear thinking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                      Not my area alas. I spend too much time cleaning up the messes created by you financial types.
                                      You're welcome.

Comment

You're welcome.
                                        Dolla bills

Comment

I have a goflex external HD, an android device and a chromecast.

Is it possible for me to get stuff off the cousin, download directly to the HD and stream to the chromecast?

If so, how?
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            hmm, think you might over estimating how much people cared about the story.

150 people killed on a plane earlier in the week and I doubt much people have given it any thought after the first few days.

The extent to which people care about things in general is vastly overestimated imo.
                                            There's several forms of caring about stuff in the modern age. Stuff that impacts you directly and then, other stuff - some of which it almost seems expected of one to emote about. You can see this in the way politicians are now expected to pretend to care about people on an individual level.

Could you imagine stiff upper-lipped Brits 100 years ago having a collective nervous breakdown over the early demise of an estranged princess?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                              Close. It was more
                                              SPOILER
                                              for someone who is so full of shit...

No offence intended obviously.
                                              was he a grammar nazi ?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Real thriller in croker...
                                                I was actually sitting through that in the worst of the weather in the lower Cusack

Have a couple of Aussies over for work who wanted to see the hurling and something came up for the Dubs fan who was to bring them so muggins here stepped into the breach.
                                                If thats the way Football is going to be played there is not a lot to look forward to this Summer. Two layers of blanket defence and top level forwards so inept they can't kick the ball hard enough to carry the bar from 25 M with a fucking gale behind them.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  I was actually sitting through that in the worst of the weather in the lower Cusack

Have a couple of Aussies over for work who wanted to see the hurling and something came up for the Dubs fan who was to bring them so muggins here stepped into the breach.
                                                  If thats the way Football is going to be played there is not a lot to look forward to this Summer. Two layers of blanket defence and top level forwards so inept they can't kick the ball hard enough to carry the bar from 25 M with a fucking gale behind them.
                                                  I was there last night and it was MISERY. Hill 16 just started booing Derry and I pointed out to the lads around me that we weren't much better. Once we went on a high press we just kept turning them over on their way out of the 45 and just bludgeoned them to death.

Harder to get away with that in the summer when the weather is better but I never ever thought I'd see a worse game than the Dub v Donegal All Ireland semi-final from 2011 but Derry manfully proved me wrong. They were pathetically uninterested in playing football. The worst thing is, between them, Tyrone and Donegal they've proven that only Kerry can hang with Dublin unless you play a complete double-quilt blanket defence.

At least most Leinster teams are too stupid to play a blanket so that might be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                    was he a grammar nazi ?
                                                    Fuck off you

Comment

I don't think anyone was funking for a man like that to be let go tbf
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                        Fuck off you
                                                        Lol was more about colon cancer .

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          Where would be a good spot in Dublin to grab some dinner for a group of 10 (6 adults and 4 kids) the Saturday after next? Maybe not even a restaurant, possible a hotel/pub. Doesn't have to be city centre. Any recommendations?
                                                          Joel's?
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            Joel's?
                                                            ...JOELS= Job Of Eternal Life Suffering...Or so I'm told...

Comment

Well be more akward if she like the men who were involved with Miss O Hara names were read out and names and photos were splashed about in the papers before they even got out of the court.
                                                              These guys were not guilty of any crime but imo were treated like criminals.

Comment

Some outstanding medical research here

The first test to determine the chance of a person suffering a stroke or developing heart disease within 10 years in any country in the world has been developed by scientists.

For example, an Irish diabetic smoker over 80 years of age and with high cholesterol would be warned they had a 75 per cent chance of having a stroke or suffering heart disease within 10 years.
                                                                No shit Sherlock

Comment

Some outstanding medical research here

No shit Sherlock
                                                                  I still get a giggle out of the stop smoking poster, "1 in 2 people will die of a smoking related illness", all well and good till you realise that 2 in 2 people will die full stop.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      I have a goflex external HD, an android device and a chromecast.

Is it possible for me to get stuff off the cousin, download directly to the HD and stream to the chromecast?

If so, how?
                                                                      If the HD is on your network, then yes you can download to it. No need for the chromecast, just plug the HD to the TV and play them there, or get xbmc and play your files through your Android device.

Comment

I just woke up with three different stamps on my hand, not sure if that's the sign of a good night or a bad one.

Comment

Whenever I flush the toilet in my gaff the new water smells of like, sewer!! Stinks up the house for a few minutes and it's pretty damn rank. What can one do about such a thing?
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I see Boards users can't talk about the GD trial.

That must be a fucking nightmare to moderate.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                              ...JOELS= Job Of Eternal Life Suffering...Or so I'm told...
                                                                              The place offends me on some deep level but it has its uses
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Devilfish is not dead..

Comment

...
                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 29-03-15, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                      If the HD is on your network, then yes you can download to it. No need for the chromecast, just plug the HD to the TV and play them there, or get xbmc and play your files through your Android device.
                                                                                      Cool, glad it can be done. How exactly do I download to it though using an android phone?

Comment

Declan lynch on rugby, some good lines as always
                                                                                        http://m.independent.ie/opinion/offi...-31102551.html
                                                                                        Ah Heyor!

Especially when he knows hes wrong Lynch is good value, I love his description ...the Augusta National club, which stands there as a kind of World Heritage Site for the over-privileged.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav
                                                                                          RIP Devilfish. Didn't take long. Horrible disease
                                                                                          Scratch that, he's not gone yet. The power of social media can be sick sometimes. Anyway good news all the same
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                            I just woke up with three different stamps on my hand, not sure if that's the sign of a good night or a bad one.
                                                                                            drinking with the lolpool players ?

Comment

Quick question - While putting my radio alarm clock forward an hour I pressed the hour button more than once and had to go around again, so I have put it forward 25 hours. Do I still have to go to work on Monday?

Comment

Cool, glad it can be done. How exactly do I download to it though using an android phone?
                                                                                                Ah right. No laptop? I believe it still could be done, but not directly to the harddrive. I'd say you'd need to download to phone then move it across with a separate app or file manager. Maybe dp or tar would know more.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                  Scratch that, he's not gone yet. The power of social media can be sick sometimes. Anyway good news all the same
                                                                                                  Powers like yourself re posting it?
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Buy a raspberry Pi and accessories for 50 quid. Will do it all.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                      Powers like yourself re posting it?
                                                                                                      I believed it to be true, his page was full of RIP. Had no reason not to believe it.
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Its amazing the little things that bite hardest but at some point the other night after Dwyer was convicted I became aware of the absence of a stream of the sickest imaginable jokes about him arriving in my inbox and by text that the Brother used to specialise in

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                          Quick question - While putting my radio alarm clock forward an hour I pressed the hour button more than once and had to go around again, so I have put it forward 25 hours. Do I still have to go to work on Monday?
                                                                                                          Yes, but it'll really be Tuesday for you, so only work a 4 day week.

Comment

Its amazing the little things that bite hardest but at some point the other night after Dwyer was convicted I became aware of the absence of a stream of the sickest imaginable jokes about him arriving in my inbox and by text that the Brother used to specialise in
                                                                                                            I'll take a stab at one.
                                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                              I believed it to be true, his page was full of RIP. Had no reason not to believe it.
                                                                                                              That's how rumours work
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

That's how rumours work
                                                                                                                Even his wiki page was updated lol ffs
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  What's the reasoning, do they say?
                                                                                                                  That the trial isn't actually over until the sentencing hearing, therefore it currently remains sub judice.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    Forking with the time space continuum could actually work in your line of work. Tell your clients it's 1985 and if they don't believe you, show them your fancy radio alarm clock as proof.

Comment

There's a addon kmediatorrent for kodi/xbmc or something like that you can download the torrent and watch it there and then. Or just stream everything
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Aintree tipping competition^^

you know what to do

Comment

Cheers dude, I'll have a gander.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X