• Show
Clear All

Come on Vettori !!!
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

you're playing a blinder here sp
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

OH guess I'm on a different timeline... got to stop looking here for a minute

Comment

Fucking hell

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Come on Elliot. Out of the park one time.
            luvverly

Comment

Cracking finish

Comment

On a par with Saturday for crazy tense entertainment.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  On a par with Saturday for crazy tense entertainment.
                  SA blew it with those two run out fuckups

so I guess we can call AB a choker now, on a par with Sexton

Comment

Vettori is a class act, delighted for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      Rafa Nadal tactics here by Steyn
                      Drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        SA blew it with those two run out fuckups

so I guess we can call AB a choker now, on a par with Sexton
                        AB got very fortunate in his own knock, should have been caught/run out on a couple of occasions. Was def nerves of two teams who've never made a final.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                          And something I completely missed just before Xmas, Stripe, the payment company set up by irish brothers Patrick and John Collison just had a round of fundraising which now values their company at $3.5 billion.

The company offers processing services for online and mobile transactions and provides plenty of code so software programmers can quickly incorporate payment features into their apps.
                          The smell of bullshit and being overvalued to the tune of x^n is strong off this one.

Comment

Had a bet on top run scorer on that match, which lost. Does the PP MBS below mean the free bet is just on the outcome of the match, or should my bet be refunded?

Money-Back Special - If this match is decided on the final over, we will refund all losing match bets on the match as a free bet. Conditions

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              The smell of bullshit and being overvalued to the tune of x^n is strong off this one.
                              Par for the course wrt reporting on tech companies. If the sort of shit that is breathlessly reported on as innovation these days really is the best of what's going on then we are truly fucked as a species.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Had a bet on top run scorer on that match, which lost. Does the PP MBS below mean the free bet is just on the outcome of the match, or should my bet be refunded?
                                Don't think you bet will fall under match bets.

Comment

A320 from Barcelona to Dusseldorf down in south of France Ugh.

Comment

Drinking and lust, no man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine.
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                      Drinking and lust, no man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine.
                                      It's a shame the drink doesn't really suit you
                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Yeah just saw that SP, everybody dead. :|

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          This brought back memories. such a tacky advert lol But I am sure its gonna bring plenty of business. Myself and Colm stayed here a few years back and it was one of the best weekends we ever had in Ireland. Absolutely brilliant if you enjoy a sing song. The owner plays the piano which on most occasions in summer ends up out in the yard with everyone getting a chance to sing. Food was amazing there too. Would deffo recommend it if one gets the chance!

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/a...-never-5389197
                                          That sounds like a fucking nightmare hun, x
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Reports that there was a half an hour between the distress call and it going off the radar.
                                            Hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Reports that there was a half an hour between the distress call and it going off the radar.
                                              Hate that.
                                              The Flightradar playback shows it starting to descend from 38,000 ft at 9:31 and then crashing at 9:41.

Comment

guy on Sky news sounds like Niall Quinn.

Wasn't Concorde chartered by a German firm also. ughh. Plane crashes run my blood cold. Nightmares

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    Got this recipe off Yummly (awesome free recipe app, get it), gave them a go tonight.

Holy bleedin fingerlickin Jaysus balls!

Hands down the tastiest fucking things I've ever cooked.

Left out the honey and put the throttle down on the soy bottle instead for pure savoury greatness, I was like a fucking caveman with the noises I was making.

Do it! Do it now!

It's pretty much Crackbird's Soy Garlic Chicken.
                                                    flour aint paelo bro
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                      My (German) PhD student just emailed me to say he was booked on that actual flight. Had to cancel it to come back here for the week instead as I'd asked him to do some teaching.

Comment

Comment

yeah i was initially thinking - wow that was lucky and left it at that - but you'd probably feel a fair bit of trauma as it starts to sink in. We were laughing yesterday about me being a bollix by messing up his plans.
                                                          I'd say he's regretting getting a PhD now.

Comment

My (German) PhD student just emailed me to say he was booked on that actual flight. Had to cancel it to come back here for the week instead as I'd asked him to do some teaching.
                                                            Complete hero for saving that mans life.
                                                            (Obviously blood on your hands of the person who booked the cancelled ticket)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Now that he owes you his life the him being a he part must seem rather disappointing.

Comment

Wouldn't say you can cancel tickets as its a budget airline. So he also saved a life. We're both heroes really.
                                                                      you've only saved him for a more harrowing death in the near future. haevn't you seen final destination ? Seriously though the serendipitous nature of life couldn't be more examplified . He owes you a night out at least (if he can survive it)

Comment

Comment

What would you even do for those 10 minutes?
                                                                          power wank?
                                                                          I imagine a shit load of confirmed atheists would find god very quickly
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            power wank?
                                                                            I imagine a shit load of confirmed atheists would find god very quickly
                                                                            Dunno about that. First thing I'd do is put on my noise cancelling headphones for sure.

Comment

Purge?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                Dunno about that. First thing I'd do is put on my noise cancelling headphones for sure.
                                                                                Or soil oneself
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What would you even do for those 10 minutes?
                                                                                  Shows the power of addiction maybe, but the one thing I would really want to do would be have a smoke. Though that probably raises the chances of causing or worsening a fire/explosion, thus increasing my own and others chances of death.

Was on a flight last week that had to turn back to the airport after seven minutes in the air, remember thinking, if this all goes wrong I'd be really p*ssed if i'd sat there for ten minutes, died anyway, and didnt light up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                    If he had a directed acquittal what jury in Ireland could be empanelled that wouldn't be biased by the coverage of this trial? There will never be a successful re-trial of this case. Directed acquittal has <5% chance of resulting in a re-trial imo. Definitely not a tactical choice.
                                                                                    It mightn't be tactical based on the rationale I was suggesting, but it is hard to see how you can dismiss the lack of application as a tactical choice with such certainty. The gaps in the case appear clear, worst case scenario from the defense point of view is that they have an additional ground of appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      Or soil oneself
                                                                                      Yeah this. 10 minutes of explosive diarrhea would definitely be the best line.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                        Or soil oneself
                                                                                        Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        Yeah this. 10 minutes of explosive diarrhea would definitely be the best line.
                                                                                        So....normal wank?

Comment

...

Comment

Is Facebook down?
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&sourc...fNVCdQEvKXJNjQ (bring back the lazy beach holiday-time wasted is time well spent

Want to take this on board next time I go on holiday, sick of trying to cram in as much as possible

Comment

...

Comment

I'm sure Powers have done worse but they would probably find themselves in front of the Judge if they ran a book on it.

The great pity about the Dwyer trial is that it has kept the focus off the Bailey case.
                                                                                                  IMO it has produced the most GUBU stories ever heard in an Irish court.
                                                                                                  Its astonishing that the Guards didn't pay him off just to keep a lid on the yarns that have been told in court. Or maybe they just don't realise just how stupid and incompetent they look.

Comment

Cliffs on Bailey case?

Other than knowing it as the singular of the very delicious Christmas beverage I'm out of the loop.

Comment

Has anyone flown to Amsterdam with Aer Lingus recently? My nephew is heading over tomorrow and back on Saturday, but he's saying that he can't check in for the return flight (so can't print his tickets) because you need to check in at the airport when coming home. Is that right, or is he on drugs already

Edit - Yep, seemingly you do but it's free. Weird.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 24-03-15, 15:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Cliffs on Bailey case?

Other than knowing it as the singular of the very delicious Christmas beverage I'm out of the loop.
                                                                                                        Best bit
                                                                                                        According to the guards "Bailey would howl at the moon,sitting naked on a rocking chair on barleycove beach at night with 10 lesbians dancing around him reciting poetry"
                                                                                                        Thats about it really

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Has anyone flown to Amsterdam with Aer Lingus recently? My nephew is heading over tomorrow and back on Saturday, but he's saying that he can't check in for the return flight (so can't print his tickets) because you need to check in at the airport when coming home. Is that right, or is he on drugs already

Edit - Yep, seemingly you do but it's free. Weird.
                                                                                                          I am flying there on Monday.

What is good to do there that isn't in the Red Light?

Comment

Hitch, get your free McMuffin on Friday morning before 10am

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                              Cliffs on Bailey case?

It would be worth reading back the reports in the Irish times

With no more than a little circumstantial evidence the Cops decided Bailey was their man and went through some absurd contortions to try and build a case against him. This mostly it seems involved buying copious amounts of ganja and alcohol for a variety of stoners and alcos in the hope that they would get Bailey to confess to them.
                                                                                                              Its completely off the wall stuff... It might make a decent book if its done right but it would be a terrible film as it would make Father Ted look like a documentary

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

I have no idea. He's 18 and going with 3 mates so i reckon he's just going for a smoke and some shopping!

Comment

Was there many moons ago but from memory.

Art Museum with Van Gogh/Gaugain is very good (under the influence even better)

Anne Frank house is crap.

Heineken Museum is crap.

Really nice city to wander around with plenty of nice restaurants and bars.
                                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Some day yesterday

Was at a midday funeral of a sound auld lad who worked the Thames with the great and the good of British rowing (Steve Redgrave et al), booze up afterwards and off to another pub with a mate to finish the night.

Phone call about 11 that the deceased best mate fell on way home, cut his head, needed taking to hospital and ambulance hadn't showed. Checking him in at emergency when he causally mentions his heart condition (had a face like a beetroot from drink all day).

End up staying with him until 3 when they finally check him into a bed and get home for about 4:30

This is going to be my fourth attempt at getting out of bed
                                                                                                                    proper fucked!
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 24-03-15, 16:46.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                      Was there many moons ago but from memory.

Art Museum with Van Gogh/Gaugain is very good (under the influence even better)

Anne Frank house is crap.

Heineken Museum is crap.

Really nice city to wander around with plenty of nice restaurants and bars.
                                                                                                                      This is my 5th time going there. I know the Red Light like the back of my hand but know nothing of what goes on outside it.

Comment

Canal boat trip good. Shop around for best one.
                                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is my 5th time going there. I know the Red Light like the back palm of my hand but know nothing of what goes on outside it.
                                                                                                                          fyp

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X