Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
          Love Poldark!
          WTF is going on here, I am enjoying it too

The very end of tonights ep seemed a bit silly

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Blackpool v Leeds fans in the home end.
            Ah Leeds fans. That explains it then. Must show my sis that pic. I took her to OT in December and she couldn't understand why fans had to be separated. I tried explaining it's not the same as GAA but she couldn't see the reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I've only just started. It's not this job in particular, more work in general.
              Yea I meant generally, pack it in mate.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                WTF is going on here, I am enjoying it too

The very end of tonights ep seemed a bit silly
                Agree was shocked at the end but...

SPOILER
                I'd imagine he thought it would be more acceptable if she was his wife
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  MOTD on now. I'll enjoy this.
                  Jason Roberts is such a clueless muppet

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Jason Roberts is such a clueless puppet
                    FYP. He even made a case for poor refereeing to be accepted. Wouldn't want to upset the FA now.

Although in fairness, I think they usually have Danny Murphy or Robbie Fowler for MOTD2 but no sign of them tonight for some strange reason.

Comment

Where you going on the summer hollIers dobby?

Comment

On Episode 1 of UFC 189 World Championship Tour Embedded, featherweight champion Jose Aldo has the home court advantage on the trip's first stop in Rio De Ja...

My Brazilian friend said that this is going absolutely huge out there. They're soaking it up and it's going to be absolutely mental. It's a pantomime at this stage. Brazilians loving both sides.
                        Last edited by Emmet; 23-03-15, 08:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                          Where you going on the summer hollIers dobby?
                          Germany m8, Frankfurt. Gonna spend a couple of days in Dublin too when I go to Slane. And hopefully a trip to Croker. Wouldn't be summer without a trip to the capital. Off anywhere yerself?

Comment

Germany m8, Frankfurt. Gonna spend a couple of days in Dublin too when I go to Slane. And hopefully a trip to Croker. Wouldn't be summer without a trip to the capital. Off anywhere yerself?
                            there's literally nothing in Frankfurt. deffo top 3 depressing cities in Europe.
                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Did anyone go to that Big Mickey clear out sale last year?

There's another on this weekend.

Any good or a waste of time?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                there's literally nothing in Frankfurt. deffo top 3 depressing cities in Europe.
                                Cheap flights Kerry to Frankfurt and it's only an hour by train to Cologne, Dortmund and Nuremberg so plenty of options to explore there.

Comment

Assuming everyone's seen/heard this already?

What a rollercoaster.... Even in final seconds... Ireland 6 nations championship 2015!

Audio very NSFW!

Not too dissimilar from my own reaction. What a day.

Comment

Westmeath and Wexford maybe, the brother has a spot alibg ana amazing lump of beach.
                                    May try and get out foreign somewhere. Win the lotto and I'll go to Vegas with Doug.

Off to Anfield on April 13th for LFC v Newcastle, presume no stampy-g for me?

Frankfurt has frankfurters.

Comment

When there was a single try as the difference between the teams at the end its easy to pick out any one of a dozen moments that were the one that won it. In reality the most crucial moment was probably the knock on that led to a 14 point swing at the death in Rome when Wales were trading on betfair at 1.22 for the championship. As it was after Wales had set the target if we had we missed by a point we would have been subjected to the childish and utterly wrong crowing from the Lunster contingent with their worthless opinions on Sexton for an unbearable eternity, instead for once we can forget everything else and celebrate the positives.

In my humble and quite biased opinion this was the standout moment that made the real difference between winning and losing. Is there another No 8 that would have had the fitness, awareness and skill to not only get to Hogg but to make sure he did the only thing he could do to save the score in knocking the ball out of his hands

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Don't concede
                                      Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Bah
                                      Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      Jesus, when your luck is in.
                                      Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      some save from Healsip
                                      Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Brilliant by Jamie
                                      Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      Wow, didn't see that.
                                      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                      Hogg you cheeky dog! Great acting tbf
                                      Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Nothing lucky about that
                                      Attached Files
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Westmeath and Wexford maybe, the brother has a spot alibg ana amazing lump of beach.
                                        May try and get out foreign somewhere. Win the lotto and I'll go to Vegas with Doug.

Off to Anfield on April 13th for LFC v Newcastle, presume no stampy-g for me?

Frankfurt has frankfurters.
                                        Yeah really looking forward to trying out a Frankfurter in Frankfurt.

3 game ban for a straight red I think. UL

Only been to Wexford once to get the boat. I was happy when the boat arrived

I forgot to mention my plan of winning the Euromillions and going on a proper holiday. I'll send ya to Vegas when I win. It has to be only a matter of time. I'm due one. Like the Mayo footballers. My year.

Comment

Looking to start a long term savings account, won't need access to the money.

Hoping for a decent interest rate, will be lodging money to it monthly.

What's the best option?
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Don't know if I could go with guilty if I was on the Graham Dwyer trial jury.
                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                              If you accept the phones are his and the phones put him in the vicinity of where the body was buried, coupled with the videos on his laptop and the text messages it meets the burden of proof imo.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                Looking to start a long term savings account, won't need access to the money.

Hoping for a decent interest rate, will be lodging money to it monthly.

What's the best option?
                                                Personal pension plan?

Though the maths on these are a little disturbing. I have serious doubts about living long enough to break even!
                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

cracking red light district though
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Went to the Olympia last night and got myself a ticket in the 2nd row outside the venue.

Written and performed by John Blek & the Rats. The Barman, The Barfly & Me is one of the 12 songs on their debut album entitled "Leave Your Love at the Door"...

MISSISSIPPI COTTEN and tinyHOUSE present:"something OLD something NEW something BORROWED something BLUE"Featuring NIALL CONNOLLY and his song:"Beef or Salmon...

2 great support acts followed by this fucking genius of a man. €25 WELL SPENT!

Music video by Mick Flannery performing The Small Fire. (C) 2014 Universal Music Ireland Ltd.
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hes gonna get off I reckon
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I think Frankfurt was the place where I bought that I IPB tshirt from some Irish pub after germany italy game.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          There has to be an inappropriate joke in there somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                            There has to be an inappropriate joke in there somewhere...
                                                            Haha I was talking about it in a WhatsApp group and I wrote "Graham Dwyers gonna get off.." had to rephrase I could feel a joke coming
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

There's a video of some Madrid fans trying to kick and punch Bales car leaving the ground last night apparently. On phone so can't link it. Fairly shocking stuff if it's actually real.

Comment

If you accept the phones are his and the phones put him in the vicinity of where the body was buried, coupled with the videos on his laptop and the text messages it meets the burden of proof imo.
                                                                Comes down to how she died though surely. There is no proof whatsoever that she was killed. Ironically if she had been buried (and found obv) it would have been better for the prosecution. He was clever the way he did it, leaving the seeds of doubt in case she was found.

I reckon the jury will do him (they are only human) but he'll get off on appeal.

Comment

I've only just started. It's not this job in particular, more work in general.
                                                                  Did you give your notice yet mate?

Entirely? I haven't followed it closely, I'll have a £1 with you?

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                  I think Frankfurt was the place where I bought that I IPB tshirt from some Irish pub after germany italy game.
                                                                  What was the tshirt for actually?

Comment

Did you give your notice yet mate?

Entirely? I haven't followed it closely, I'll have a £1 with you?

What was the tshirt for actually?
                                                                    Lay me some odds
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Lay me some odds
                                                                      Well you said you reckon he is gunna get off. lol. I was going with 50/50, win/lose. You have more conviction on it so if you want I'll take 2/1 that he doesn't get off.

Comment

There's a video of some Madrid fans trying to kick and punch Bales car leaving the ground last night apparently. On phone so can't link it. Fairly shocking stuff if it's actually real.
                                                                        lol Madrid fans. Hopefully Chelsea make a move for him. Madrid fans will be sick in a couple of seasons when he is destroying teams and Ronaldo is past it.

Comment

lol Madrid fans. Hopefully Chelsea make a move for him. Madrid fans will be sick in a couple of seasons when he is destroying teams and Ronaldo is past it.
                                                                          Don't think we'll have to wait a few seasons for that. Already starting to see a small decline last few months.

Comment

Don't think we'll have to wait a few seasons for that. Already starting to see a small decline last few months.
                                                                            He could drop a level or two and still be a world class striker as long as he can adjust to that. I'm sure he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UFUhsSsXU

My Brazilian friend said that this is going absolutely huge out there. They're soaking it up and it's going to be absolutely mental. It's a pantomime at this stage. Brazilians loving both sides.
                                                                              Connor - Look in to my eyes little man, little Brazilian, Você vai morrer (you're going to die)
                                                                              What you got to say now, face to face, man to man, What you got to say now, You have nothing to say
                                                                              Face to face you got nothing to say, you got nothing to say face to face. Gimme that, Spit shine that!!!!!

Later on...
                                                                              Aldo - I am really mad, I can't wait to go right through him

He is the King of all WUMs and trolls. eagleye stuff.

Comment

Well I doubt it is going to be Atletico..

SPOILER
                                                                                I'll see myself out
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lay me some odds
                                                                                  Your bag of skittles to my 2 bags of skittles and a moro?

Comment

We all would fancy ourselves as Henry Fonda in 12 Angry men but in reality with such a weight of circumstantial evidence I can't see any jury letting him walk.
                                                                                    A couple of hours to make it look like there was something to talk about then fuck the slimy prick into a cell in Arbour Hill and throw the key away.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It's funny how even in the modern era, some old school wisdom still gets proven correct: There's only room for one completely selfish player in a team. You're right that Bale would be better off moving to get away from the toxic environment he's in, but who's gonna pay his wages?
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Signed up for first 5km race, but can't stop eating chocolate, oh the war rages within.

Damn you aldi and your mint creme bar!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          It's funny how even in the modern era, some old school wisdom still gets proven correct: There's only room for one completely selfish player in a team. You're right that Bale would be better off moving to get away from the toxic environment he's in, but who's gonna pay his wages?
                                                                                          Chelsea. We have loads of long term monies freed up with Lampard, Cole and Torres gone and Terry taking a wage cut. Still have 40M left from last year and a new sponsor on board. The money is there for a big signing then back to the one out, one in system.

Costa
                                                                                          Bale - Hazard - Cuadrado
                                                                                          Matic - Fabregas
                                                                                          ??? - Terry - Zouma - Dave
                                                                                          T-Bo

New left back or punch Luis non stop til he remembers how to defend during the summer. That would be some team with a half decent bench.

Comment

Dave is shorthand for Cezar Azpilawhatsit?

Can't fathom why you'd want to drop Ivanovic. He's been a beast in fantasy football for years. I couldn't live without those points.

Who would you like for left back? Stick to attainable/available players.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Young French left back Kurzawa at Monaco looks a serious player from what I've seen of him in the CL. Production line coming from France is probably as good as anywhere currently.

Whoever signs Filipe Anderson from Chelsea City United will prob win the league next year. He''ll be the the next world player of the year once Messi and Ronaldo stop winning them whenever that'll be(prob another 3 years or so).
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Dave is shorthand for Cezar Azpilawhatsit?
                                                                                                Yep. As his song goes... César Azpilicueta we'll just call you Dave.

Can't fathom why you'd want to drop Ivanovic. He's been a beast in fantasy football for years. I couldn't live without those points.

Who would you like for left back? Stick to attainable/available players.
                                                                                                The odd goal/assist doesn't make up for his defensive flaws. We have an attacking right back and defensive right attacking midfielder. It is retarded. We should have kept Bertrand. Could keep Dave left back and sign a RB either. Clyne/Coleman seem to be perfect for the PL but would cost a lot. Have no idea tbh.

Comment

That's kind of assuming a correlation between being an FFL monster and being a good player.
                                                                                                  Fair enough its probably a direct relationship for forwards, but I suspect it doesn't hold true for defenders and some midfield roles.

Comment

Connor - Look in to my eyes little man, little Brazilian, Você vai morrer (you're going to die)
                                                                                                    What you got to say now, face to face, man to man, What you got to say now, You have nothing to say
                                                                                                    Face to face you got nothing to say, you got nothing to say face to face. Gimme that, Spit shine that!!!!!

Later on...
                                                                                                    Aldo - I am really mad, I can't wait to go right through him

He is the King of all WUMs and trolls. eagleye stuff.
                                                                                                    What a twat. The spit shine stuff is very unclassy. He isn't the sharpest.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                    Signed up for first 5km race, but can't stop eating chocolate, oh the war rages within.

Damn you aldi and your mint creme bar!
                                                                                                    Rainbow?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      That's kind of assuming a correlation between being an FFL monster and being a good player.
                                                                                                      Fair enough its probably a direct relationship for forwards, but I suspect it doesn't hold true for defenders and some midfield roles.
                                                                                                      What did you have for breakfast aj?

Comment

All mighty BBV can someone recommended a good Irish bar in Praque? Thanking you in advance!

Comment

Name change to Cesar please

Comment

I almost never take them either. I have taken one since 2011 I think.
                                                                                                            It's amazing how little you are sick when you work for yourself.
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

[

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              It's amazing how little you are sick when you work for yourself.
                                                                                                              Ask for Anna if you are going to the grooming rooms, she has been on telly and in the cinema and all.

Comment

Rainbow?
                                                                                                                Nope, that one looks cool too, bit dear. You doing it? I saw the lovely lass was
                                                                                                                It's one for Irish Kidney Association, I like to support random things. i enjoy that.

Comment

What did you have for breakfast aj?
                                                                                                                  Free bread in the office (we live like kings) so two slices of white bread toast with some 'almost like butter' dairy spread. And a glass of milk (half low fat, half full fat in my patented three quarter fat combination).

Comment

Speaking of being sick I've got the nose of a 70 year old flu victim the past week or so. Head, throat, belly and balls are all prefect and working fine. It's just my nose that's fucked, I have to keep clearing it every 20 minutes like if I had a bad cold. What's going on?

Comment

I was being facetious. Forgot to add a

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                        Nope, that one looks cool too, bit dear. You doing it? I saw the lovely lass was
                                                                                                                        It's one for Irish Kidney Association, I like to support random things. i enjoy that.
                                                                                                                        Maybe, I am pretty lazy and unfit though.

Free bread in the office (we live like kings) so two slices of white bread toast with some 'almost like butter' dairy spread. And a glass of milk (half low fat, half full fat in my patented three quarter fat combination).
                                                                                                                        Gap in the market there, 75% milk.

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        Speaking of being sick I've got the nose of a 70 year old flu victim the past week or so. Head, throat, belly and balls are all prefect and working fine. It's just my nose that's fucked, I have to keep clearing it every 20 minutes like if I had a bad cold. What's going on?
                                                                                                                        Could be boredom.

Comment

Honda, are you putting that £ up against my £?

Can anyone offer some cliffs about the case?
                                                                                                                          I haven't followed it since it broke last year. Is there no physical evidence linking him to the crime? Also, does part of it hinge on whether she wanted consented to him stabbing her or has that nothing to do with it?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X