Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't have hoped for a better first game/scoreline for an exciting last day of an abysmal tournament.

Comment

Most impressive thing about Scotland is Geoff Crosses beard.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        In my limited knowledge Ireland have a better chance racking up a big score v Scotland than England v France Shirley?
        I'm in Lloyd mode here. I'll be delighted if Ireland win (by less than 20 points).

Not looking to relying upon the cheese-eating surrender monkeys later though.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Negative cunts.
          airport, lol

Comment

Get in! First score on the board with 5 minutes gone

Am watching the match while supervising kids in a write club with the laptop on silent, this could get interesting, need to stop kicking the table / chairs around me!

Comment

POC is some beast of a man. I bet Lloyd loves him.

Comment

Great to see us running the ball.
                Fitz witha daft off load to no one.

Comment

*This* type of rugby I can get on board with.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Negative cunts.
                    Backed Wales, per the advice to FD.

Originally posted by Flushdraw
                    After having a day to sleep on the disappointment of Wales, what's the thoughts on our hopes of winning the 6 Nations?

Bet365 have Wales -20 in the HC, England -10 and Ireland -7, so based on that, they're expecting;

England +37 (+47) - 4/5 Boyles
                    Ireland +33 (+40) - 9/5 StanJames
                    Wales +12 (+32) - 8/1 Betfred

Where's the value based on your own HC?
                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III
                    Wales for sure. Could run up a cricket score if they get points early.

France's defence is actually pretty good and we haven't ever looked like running up a big score.
                    Not looking quite so awesome now. Ireland look like Leinster circa 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                      Get in! First score on the board with 5 minutes gone

Am watching the match while supervising kids in a write club with the laptop on silent, this could get interesting, need to stop kicking the table / chairs around me!
                      What's a write club?

Comment

Believe. You'd wonder if ye negative ninnys enjoy sport at all
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          England only potential danger to Wales imo but 1\5 shots.
                          I can't believe it but they actually traded that short I suppose people got carried away with 5 minutes to go in the game but all they were ever doing was setting a target.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What's a write club?
                            It's a creative space for kids to come in and work on their own writing projects without the distractions of phones/tv's/siblings/parents, etc

They can work on anything they want, novels, poems, short stories, song lyrics, whatever, once it's some form of writing

I volunteer about one Saturday out of every three as there has to be at least two adult supervisors. It's all scheduled a month or two in advance so didn't even kop it was the last day of the 6N when I signed up for today

Comment

Great to see Fitzgerald back and looking really sharp.

Comment

Ya he has had a huge amount of serious injuries some heart to stick with it.
                                Plays in the fitz the odd time terribad at the poekrs nice guy though.

Comment

Same comment for O'Brien. Wow.

Comment

Comment

We have had so many clean line breaks well score plenty in second half.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                        Na m8, Scotlands wingbacks like to push up in the scrum and lineouts and Ireland have always had trouble with these sort of tactics.
                                        I bet you boo during the rugby penalties you lout
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

That's Harry Kane joint top goalscorer with Costa now. Some season he's having. Was just looking back on a few posts from earlier on in the season.

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                            And yeah, Spurs. Harry Kane is £4.9m right now and is likely to start a lot more games over the Busy Christmas Period. He will get goals if he gets games. Chadli and Eriksen are both smashing it, too.
                                            Keane £6.3m now in FFL

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                            Just a note on Kane. Against Everton yesterday he took it to a whole new level all together, one I didn't think he could take it too. It was, dare I say it, Bale-esque. He was picking it up deep and charging towards goal with pace, power, and confidence. He has now become the leader of the team of sorts, leading the way with passion and drive. The fans absolutely love him, as he is one of them (as they sing). He should be first choice striker in the league from here on.

Whether that means he should be picked ahead of an Auston, Berahino, or Sakho I'm unsure, but the 2nd half of the season should be a good one for him imo.
                                            Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                            I think you're getting a little over-excited about Kane. Yes his performances have been great in terms of general play (and Europa goals), however he needs to an extended run of form in the EPL. First choice striker ahead of a profligate Soldado and (wtf ever happened to) Adebayor isn't a massive task at the moment. He's grown a lot from the ungainly lump that was loaned to Norwich and Leicester.
                                            Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Harry Kane's odds on PFA Young Player of the Year have been coming in so much over the last few weeks. Got 5/1 2 weeks ago, and he was 2/1 just after he scored that 2nd goal. 13/8 now joint fav with Hazard and he'll probably go shorter before the day is out.
                                            Was 1/4 last week so they've probably stopped taking bets at this stage!

Comment

We tie on scores and England dont make up the score. Who wins? I assume its based on some criteria like who won H2H or TF/A.

Edit: Ryle was kind enough to inform me there.
                                              Last edited by tipp86; 21-03-15, 15:41.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

O'Mahony definitely my favourite Irish player, so intelligent.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

BELIEVE
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                    We tie on scores and England dont make up the score. Who wins? I assume its based on some criteria like who won H2H or TF/A.
                                                    Tries scored. Ireland lose

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                      If it's level on points difference, it goes to the team that has scored the most tries (England running away with that). It gets shared if that ends up level too.

Comment

We don't go to the corner enough.

Comment

Commentators these days really shouldn't be saying ''I don't know what they put in his tea at half-time..''.

Comment

FFS Sexton!

Comment

lol Sexton, such a bottler of key kicks.
                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                LOL you are such a little person.

HAters gonna hate .life

Comment

Comment

And booom

Comment

Oh dear. Stick to a sport you know something about, lifting bags of cement or whatever it is you do for kicks.

Two championships in two years orchestrated by Sexton and Schmidt obviously not enough?

Comment

Minor criticism of Sexton (Lloyd can do the major lol stuff) is that he takes too long to kick in sin bin periods. Taking 70 seconds off the clock has to be -EV in the overall context of how many points you are looking to get during the 10 minutes. Needs to come up with a 15 second routine for these and other end game situations.

Comment

Do you support England instead of Ireland like the Munster Leinster thing or what's the story?
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Comment

O'Connell is unreal at managing the ref.

Comment

I still remember his New Zealand grand bottle supreme. Great player, but a bottler under pressure.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Do you support England instead of Ireland like the Munster Leinster thing or what's the story?
                                                                                  He literally cannot take the fact that a former Leinster coach and a former Leinster out-half are driving the most successful Irish team of all time.

Comment

I still remember his New Zealand grand bottle supreme. Great player, but a bottler under pressure.
                                                                                    Yeah just like he bottled it when 22-3 down at half-time in a HC final. Or in Paris last year to win the 6N.

Comment

Sexton is a very good player but he misses plenty of important penalties/conversions.

Comment

He literally cannot take the fact that a former Leinster coach and a former Leinster out-half are driving the most successful Irish team of all time.
                                                                                        Thought you had to win all five games to win a grand slam!

Comment

all the haters can take that and Stick it up yer gash

Comment

You are relentless dude
                                                                                            Championship winning try and you are trying to score points of RDIII
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

On what is a brilliant day of sport the auld petty bickering makes me a sad bunny.

Comment

Don't concede

Comment

This is fucking great all the same!! Wooden spoon for Scotland again

Comment

We've put on an absolute clinic today.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Don't concede
                                                                                                      Bah

Comment

Jesus, when your luck is in.

Comment

some save from Healsip

Comment

Brilliant by Jamie

Comment

Wow, didn't see that.
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                Bah

Comment

Hogg you cheeky dog! Great acting tbf

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    Jesus, when your luck is in.
                                                                                                                    Nothing lucky about that

Comment

Is a championship where you beat three teams?
                                                                                                                      Cuz lol.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Allez le blue
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

VforV will be ringing out his sweaty cravat in the latrines after this game. Unbelievable score from Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X