Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Patrick was Welsh . I forgive you Wales and thank you Christians for a great day every year .

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Go for the real moniez
      Pretty much confirmed on Facebook he's become a producer on Dokes new Podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
        Pretty much confirmed on Facebook he's become a producer on Dokes new Podcast.
        It was either that or Sinn Fein media strategist.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

or a hand model.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Did you check out the huge cathedral tree in Lough key ? Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
              So. ...roll on to June. ..

DP . Hey Paula, Who the fuck suggested Vegas?
              Mrs. DP. That was your idea ,James.
              DP. Why didn't you stop me getting on the Roulette table with that Pussycat Doll ?
              Mrs.DP. I tried, James, I really did.
              DP. How much is the bail money?
              Mrs.DP. 2 mirrion dolla.
              DP. Why didn't we listen to Dom, and go to South Africa instead. ..?
              Ex Mrs.DP. It's ok James, 5 years will fly by!
              Vegas was her idea tbf. I am well aware how I may react
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                We could do a poll

A. Full time man about town

B. Finally landed the dream job at Coolmore.

C. Right said Fred tribute act

D. Media whore. Combining restaurant reviews, podcasting and tv work.

E. A.N. Other
                Sold rights to the Final Furlong podcast for mirrions is my bet
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                  Did you check out the huge cathedral tree in Lough key ? Impressive.
                  Seen one tree, seen 'em all.

Comment

Seen one tree, seen 'em all.
                    That's very narrow minded, you need to be more open and branch out...
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                      That's very narrow minded, you need to be more open and branch out...
                      don't bark at him you sap, the big tree is actually a collection of several trees. Ash sure who cares.

Comment

Leaf it out please

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Ya, can't see her buying it, but she does love lions and big cats in general, so perhaps, but maybe not. We'll probably book something soon anyhow.
                          Throw on a couple of Masterchef South Africa on the TV and watch her fall in love with the place. THEN suggest a honeymoon there or better still she might say she would LOVE to visit the place and BOOM get in there

It looks amazing on the show and would be a great place to go for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Leaf it out please
                            can't you twig what we're doing ?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Don't Willow in it and head to the Beech instead...

Comment

can't you twig what we're doing ?
                                  Of course he can you lumbering ol' fool

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                    Don't Willow in it and head to the Beech instead...
                                    I wood but I need to spruce myself up fir it.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                      Of course he can you lumbering ol' fool
                                      not feeling popular right now

Comment

I wood but I need to spruce myself up fir it.
                                        Do you Pine for the good weather too? This mixed weather is a birch

Comment

Do you Pine for the good weather too? This mixed weather is a birch
                                          I try not to willow in it

oooops
                                          Last edited by Solskjaer; 16-03-15, 19:19.

Comment

Ah stop. GAB, now you have time on your hands - kindly explain what sort of sordid misdeeds were going on in Houghs at the weekend. Made the Irish Times no less.

Comment

Can someone post a working stream for Liverpool Swansea? I know google etc but technology hates me.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                Can someone post a working stream for Liverpool Swansea? I know google etc but technology hates me.
                                                Ronaldo7.net

there'll be a list
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Leave the puns to Icky.

He is good at them.

Comment

I'm quite smitten with Ms Reynolds of Bristol on the other hand I'd really love to punch the smirk off Quinn's smarmy face
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      I'm quite smitten with Ms Reynolds of Bristol on the other hand I'd really love to punch the smirk off Quinn's smarmy face
                                                      I'm in hate with Mr Quinn of Magdalen Oxford

Comment

@Tara

I made a Vegan dish today in college. It was the Vegans take on Corn Beef and cabbage. It sounded horrible but was actually really nice.

The main stuffing part to replace the meat was shredded cabbage, courgette, onion, herbs and tofu. Instead of quinoa which had not been ordered, we used brown rice. It was a surprise to most people how nice it was.

Now my brat of a daughter has gone veggie I am interested in learning more recipes for her. It is an utter pain making different dinners for us all but have to support her

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            What age is your daughter? Hardly the young one deciding to go veggie?
                                                            Lucie turned 14 at the end of January. She is a very slight girl and not sure what to make of her choice right now as she was seeing a dietician as she was only just over 4 stone 2 years ago. She is now 5'8" and still very very thin and I have reservations about the change right now as I am not totally sure it is good for her health. She is the one with the heart condition as well. She is anaemic and wanting to take her to the Dr for a blood test before she commits long term. She gave meat up for lent and plans on staying veggie.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              Leave the puns to Icky.

He is good at them.

Comment

I'm in hate with Mr Quinn of Magdalen Oxford

Comment

This masterpiece of deduction should be worth an increment or two for this civil servant

Passengers arriving into Dublin Airport have had to wait for up to an hour to get through immigration and one senior civil servant warned it was leading to a negative passenger experience.
                                                                  No shit sherlock

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    This masterpiece of deduction should be worth an increment or two for this civil servant

No shit sherlock
                                                                    Slow news day it seems

Comment

Comment

So there I was on the golf course, when I bellowed out, "FORD"

The two guys ahead turned round and shouted back, "The term is FORE, you ignorant cunt."

Then the plane hit them.
                                                                        Explain the humour please.

Comment

A plane landing on a couple of Frenchies would be humorous to me

Comment

Ya, can't see her buying it, but she does love lions and big cats in general, so perhaps, but maybe not. We'll probably book something soon anyhow.
                                                                            Did the week on a beach - Cape Town - Safari honeymoon. Beach thing was to keep her happy but was glad of it to recover from wedding crap etc. Would 100% recommend the safari part (assuming they're all as good as the one we were on - Ours was about 2 hours north of Port Elizabeth). Expensive but worth it. Plenty to do in Cape Town as said - wine tours, Camps Bay, Table Mountain, interesting museums/history, plenty of decent restaurants both in & out of the Waterfront. Did a day tour of the townships which was very interesting.

Comment

obv you get it anyway but just in case

SPOILER

Comment

@Tara

I made a Vegan dish today in college. It was the Vegans take on Corn Beef and cabbage. It sounded horrible but was actually really nice.

The main stuffing part to replace the meat was shredded cabbage, courgette, onion, herbs and tofu. Instead of quinoa which had not been ordered, we used brown rice. It was a surprise to most people how nice it was.

Now my brat of a daughter has gone veggie I am interested in learning more recipes for her. It is an utter pain making different dinners for us all but have to support her
                                                                                Mm sounds nice, it's easy enough to make very tasty veg*n food however most chefs wouldn't need to learn how to so don't know how. I'd say cooking would be a really fun course/career? I love cooking. Probably very stressful as a job. Send me all recipes you love as you find them

Speaking of cooking, made some nice roasted cashew, lemon, basil & nutritional yeast pesto last night mmm, so easy and good. Made caramelized onion pizza and stuck it on.

SPOILER

Not fine dining but got the job done

What age is your daughter? Hardly the young one deciding to go veggie?
                                                                                Ah it's often young people, I would have thought about it since a child but not done it for ages.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lucie turned 14 at the end of January. She is a very slight girl and not sure what to make of her choice right now as she was seeing a dietician as she was only just over 4 stone 2 years ago. She is now 5'8" and still very very thin and I have reservations about the change right now as I am not totally sure it is good for her health. She is the one with the heart condition as well. She is anaemic and wanting to take her to the Dr for a blood test before she commits long term. She gave meat up for lent and plans on staying veggie.
                                                                                If you have any questions ask me or the veggie forum on boards and we'll help out, have over a decade learning about the nutrition side of it at this stage. Since she is going veggie, not vegan I take it, it will be a lot easier for her to adjust at the start and get nutritionally complete food. It takes some learning for the uninitiated as people generally think vegetarian food is meat and veg without the meat or are simply not used to cooking/eating the meals. Sounds like she is in good hands though. My mother didn't really understand it and cooked me chops at the time
                                                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 16-03-15, 22:10.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                  obv you get it anyway but just in case

SPOILER
                                                                                  I didn't get it, but see now, thanks.

Comment

I didn't get it, but see now, thanks.
                                                                                    Jesus jokes are getting harder

Comment

Temple Bar right now..

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

So there I was on the golf course, when I bellowed out, "FORD"

The two guys ahead turned round and shouted back, "The term is FORE, you ignorant cunt."

Then the plane hit them.
                                                                                        Bantz m8 cause he crashed innit.

Comment

...

Comment

It seemed funny when i read it on sickipedia, but clearly wasn't
                                                                                            I just didn't get the Ford reference at the time. I was thinking Ford car makers which is what confused me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                              South Africa is class - highly recommend it. Did Cape Town > Stellenbosch > Mossel Bay > Plettenburgh Bay > Kareiga Game Reserve > Port Alfred > Cape Town (by plane from PE) > Cape Point..

It's on my list to return. The general advice is to skip Port Elizabeth. Happy to expand further if you have any questions.
                                                                                              Would the weather in July though be a drawback? I know winter is warmer there than here of course, but still winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                Mm sounds nice, it's easy enough to make very tasty veg*n food however most chefs wouldn't need to learn how to so don't know how. I'd say cooking would be a really fun course/career? I love cooking. Probably very stressful as a job. Send me all recipes you love as you find them

If you have any questions ask me or the veggie forum on boards and we'll help out, have over a decade learning about the nutrition side of it at this stage. Since she is going veggie, not vegan I take it, it will be a lot easier for her to adjust at the start and get nutritionally complete food. It takes some learning for the uninitiated as people generally think vegetarian food is meat and veg without the meat or are simply not used to cooking/eating the meals. Sounds like she is in good hands though. My mother didn't really understand it and cooked me chops at the time
                                                                                                I will surely pass on any good recipes. Each week we do a culinary event and have to include a veggie dish. This was the first labelled Vegan but I can send them on and you can tweak them if they not suitable.

She is just being veggie for the moment and no fish either as she explained that is something else when they eat fish products! That is funny at your mum serving chops lol.

The thing I made today would be nice inside a pepper as well and might try that. I did a gremolata the other week as well and it was really nice in the pepper. It really isn't all about removing the meat just from the plate!

So far I have done veggie lasagne, curry, chilli and bolognaise type dish and she has been delighted. It is tough though as I am doing Slimming World, cooking for the other kids and sometimes doing something different for the little one if the other dinner is spicy. Now I can be doing 4 different main courses!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  South Africa is class - highly recommend it. Did Cape Town > Stellenbosch > Mossel Bay > Plettenburgh Bay > Kareiga Game Reserve > Port Alfred > Cape Town (by plane from PE) > Cape Point..

It's on my list to return. The general advice is to skip Port Elizabeth. Happy to expand further if you have any questions.
                                                                                                  I spent my honeymoon there - Cape Town, Garden Route, Safari - and it was amazing.

Food, wine, nature, culture, politics, history, sport, social diversity, extremes of everything - it's got it going on on so many levels.

Would highly recommend it also and i hope to go back.
                                                                                                  Last edited by BennyHiFi; 16-03-15, 22:56.

Comment

These things make a cool sound! Guy is excellent.

Comment

Here you go. Click the download button under the 'get book' trap button. I've downloaded it to check and its good:

http://freescienceengineering.librar....php?id=282915
                                                                                                      Cheers for that Hitch.
                                                                                                      Contortion awaits...
                                                                                                      The original garda interviews with Dwyer. Quite interesting to see the development over the days as the gardai drop in a bit more info each time.

He must have felt temporarily quite proud of himself for this:
                                                                                                      Only read that now. It gives a brief description of a suffocation video, that wasn't included in the description from court. Maybe the jury weren't shown it in case they thought it was footage of the actual murder.

I had assume this Dwyer guy was quite intelligent, given his was apparently a successful architect. But he sounds like a complete simpleton there.

Comment

A great man altogether sure.

Comment

A great man altogether sure.

What's all this about m8?
                                                                                                          Just had a mango yogurt.
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just bought Zombies, run! from the play store.
                                                                                                            It is basically an audio zombie story with some good voice actors. I was in a a helicopter, it crashed, I searched a hospital for supplies etc. When you find stuff you can use it in the app to build your base.
                                                                                                            Ended up running 8k there with it.

The first item I found was a sports bra, thought that was pretty harsh app, pretty harsh.

Zombies, Run! 3 is out now on Android and iOS - it's easier than ever to, with a streamlined new look, super-detailed statistics, and a whole new 60 missions...

Pretty cool.

I will surely pass on any good recipes. Each week we do a culinary event and have to include a veggie dish. This was the first labelled Vegan but I can send them on and you can tweak them if they not suitable.

She is just being veggie for the moment and no fish either as she explained that is something else when they eat fish products! That is funny at your mum serving chops lol.

The thing I made today would be nice inside a pepper as well and might try that. I did a gremolata the other week as well and it was really nice in the pepper. It really isn't all about removing the meat just from the plate!

So far I have done veggie lasagne, curry, chilli and bolognaise type dish and she has been delighted. It is tough though as I am doing Slimming World, cooking for the other kids and sometimes doing something different for the little one if the other dinner is spicy. Now I can be doing 4 different main courses!
                                                                                                            Everything is yummy inside peppers, here are things inside things! Also cooked stuff inside a pumpkin before. Generally taste better than they look for me heh

SPOILER

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 17-03-15, 00:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                              What's all this about m8?
                                                                                                              Just had a mango yogurt.
                                                                                                              That is Maewyn ''Paddy'' Succat. He was a young Brit who was captured by Irish pirates and forced into a JobBridge scheme looking after Sheep. During this time someone told him about religion. Paddy would be lonely and bored off his nut so would pray a lot. Eventually he started hearing voices in his head telling him to go home, he thought this was God but the poor cunt obviously had dementia.

After 6 years he legged it and made it home. He had no m8s so sat in his room a lot reading the bible. He started having visions saying to go to Ireland and be holy and shit so he went to France to study religion as you do. Now fully confident in his brainwashing abilities Paddy headed for Ireland. He bounced around from parish to parish until people bought into his beliefs and it snowballed from there.

In perhaps his most famous moment he tricked all the snakes in Ireland to slither into the sea after one bit him.

I had some sausage rolls m8.

Comment

Sometimes I think I like it, but I fucking hate shift work
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                  Sometimes I think I like it, but I fucking hate shift work
                                                                                                                  take a few photos of the airport done up in the St Patricks day stuff .... maybe one with you and todays paper in your hands....

thanks in advance
                                                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

work

Comment

Would the weather in July though be a drawback? I know winter is warmer there than here of course, but still winter.
                                                                                                                      It will be cold at night, especially on the highveld. Bring a warm jumper and you'll be grand. It will be the dry season though and daytime temps should hit 20 degrees. If you go further north into Mozambique or Botswana say, for us white-skinned Irish types it will probably be the best time of year for both weather and spotting animals.

Go on a shooting expedition, I'd say you would like it.

Comment

OnePlusOne Killer

These are popping up all the time now, super spec at low prices. Phones on the 'grey' market. The missus is after a smaller phone than these 5.5inchers (yes,yes) and this is stupidly good value for a 4G phone that suits her.

Time to welcome our new Asian overlords imo.

Comment

Seems there's a new Paddy's Day tradition of 'let your teenage daughter dress like a slut and go to town'. Shocking scenes altogether, they'll catch their death!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X