Clear All

G&Ts in the Gresham. Awful hole.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Don't forget your lucky charms

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Don't forget your lucky charms
        They were Mia's, 9.99 for a box of them bastards! however dealz sell them pots for 1.49

Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

You take pics of everything!

Comment

You take pics of everything!
            I do actually within reason
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              Really good radio doc earlier on Newstalk with "Irish" Micky Ward, funny line from him talking about one of the Gattie bouts, " He punched so hard, even when he missed it hurt"

Im sure its on podcast.
              Listened to this earlier whilst fishing. Very good and interesting and honest.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                I do actually within reason
                How many more pictures did you take in Dealz?

Comment

How many more pictures did you take in Dealz?
                  I took that off the net! ffs I aint that bad

Sarah has obv nothing better to do
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

I think every skanger in Dublin has been let out for the night. Present company included.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      I think every skanger in Dublin has been let out for the night. Present company included.
                      Calm down. You're just on the north side. I know it seems so alien to you.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I took that off the net! ffs I aint that bad

Sarah has obv nothing better to do
                        Ah, not that bad then. You're off the hook Satnav m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Ya trollape

too late for chelt comp ?

got my original (and much hated ) alias back, thanks DP?

Comment

You know you are in a fancy bar when you order a pint and the lads at the bar are arguing about how the Lewis Duckworth system screwed SA

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                              You know you are in a fancy bar when you order a pint and the lads at the bar are arguing about how the Lewis Duckworth system screwed SA
                              silly point

Comment

SPOILER
                                ooohhhh in joke

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Can't imagine anyone knowing what meniscus means tbh!
                                        Junior cert science. Something to do with liquid surface. Can remember science teacher talking about the meniscus of some liquid in an experiment
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Ah yes I looked it up there. You always measured a liquid in a volumetric flask at the meniscus rather than the sides which curved up usually
                                          airport, lol

Comment

I tore my meniscus years ok. Cartilage in knee.

Comment

Can't imagine anyone knowing what meniscus means tbh!
                                              If you did, it's like when if see a UFO , you keep it to yourself lest peoples think you are
                                              a nimrod .

booked for may 6th the Olympia. Fortunately the missus will be with me so I don't try to lick the stage again 25Euro a ticket

Our new album 'Good Woman' is out now: https://lnk.to/GoodWoman'Mexico' is taken from our debut album, Dead & Born & Grown, out now https://TheStaves.lnk.to/...

Comment

Anyone got any ideas on how to get to the isle of man 6th June, flights and ferry sold out!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone got any ideas on how to get to the isle of man 6th June, flights and ferry sold out!
                                                  Swim. Be grand.

Comment

Seriously. Maybe look at flying into a city in the uk that serves the IoM and get a flight from there?

Comment

That's isle of man TT time, gonna be close to impossible to go direct. Checked going via Belfast?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                        That's isle of man TT time, gonna be close to impossible to go direct. Checked going via Belfast?
                                                        TT is on correct, I dont want hardship as in heading to UK etc.
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

TT is on correct, I dont want hardship as in heading to UK etc.
                                                          Swim then
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Go on the 5th?
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Better Call Saul this week wasn't as bad as made out. Just a bit slow.

Was I the only one waiting for some old dude in a wheelchair to ring a bell while he was handing out the pudding ?
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                Go on the 5th?
                                                                5th is what i meant oops

Caroline here in bits , 4 bottles of vino drank , she fell asleep just woke up wanting more drink. me" iv only a small bit of vodka" yeah small bit of vodka for me , small bit of poitin for her lol

its rank the fucking strong taste off it ,I told her it was value brand tesco vodka

Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Really enjoying the mindless light entertainment of Agent Carter.
                                                                    I think you are giving BCS an easy ride coz of where it comes from. Last EP was terrible

Comment

I think you are giving BCS an easy ride coz of where it comes from. Last EP was terrible
                                                                      Meh, i thought it was ok. It's taking them a while to get all the character building in order, but that episode played it's part. The whole series has been quite slow really and if it wasn't related to Breaking Bad, most of us would have probably given up by now.
                                                                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 08-03-15, 00:40.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Trip report on PhoViet when you are done there pls. Never know what to order apart from pho

I had pho.

Good pho fo sho.

Comment

It's a spinoff prequel, what are you expecting!?

Comment

Season 4 finale of Breaking Bad
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    seems an absolutely perfect ending to the story, wrapping up just about everything thats been of importance up to now in a satisfying way.
                                                                                    Is it a good time to stop or is S5 worth watching? I have a sneaky feeling that a further season would be slightly artificial and just creating plots and antagonists for the sake if it.

RIP Gus Fring, one of the coolest TV villians of them all, and kept his tie well knotted even in death.

Comment

This just happened. Dunno if this is a brag or a beat but it's genuinely a cool story bro.
                                                                                      SPOILER

Dealer: Hand #35347897866
                                                                                      Dealer: Der Katzer has 15 seconds left to act
                                                                                      Dealer: Jesus_God has 15 seconds left to act
                                                                                      hopeless honey (Observer): mb u should deal??
                                                                                      Dealer: michaelbenson08 has 15 seconds left to act
                                                                                      Dealer: Jesus_God shows [Th Ts]
                                                                                      Dealer: michaelbenson08 shows [5d Ah]
                                                                                      Dealer: Jesus_God shows a pair of Tens
                                                                                      Dealer: michaelbenson08 shows a pair of Aces
                                                                                      Dealer: michaelbenson08 wins the pot (1,020) with a pair of Aces
                                                                                      Kaleb Hagel (Observer): A 5????
                                                                                      hopeless honey (Observer): obv deal
                                                                                      Dealer: Jesus_God finishes in 3rd place and wins: $1,000
                                                                                      Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                        silly point
                                                                                        This got nowhere near enough love
                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                          seems an absolutely perfect ending to the story, wrapping up just about everything thats been of importance up to now in a satisfying way.
                                                                                          Is it a good time to stop or is S5 worth watching? I have a sneaky feeling that a further season would be slightly artificial and just creating plots and antagonists for the sake if it.

RIP Gus Fring, one of the coolest TV villians of them all, and kept his tie well knotted even in death.
                                                                                          Horse into S5 straight away, it doesnt drift off imo, the first few episodes are crackers too !

Im just after reading the synopsis again...your in for a treat and no mid season break to contend with either.
                                                                                          Last edited by oleras; 08-03-15, 04:21.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Carnage at the SCG. KOB's record WC ton surely will go....

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                              Carnage at the SCG. KOB's record WC ton surely will go....
                                                                                              Nope record somehow stays in tact. Thanks Malinga

Comment

Local Texaco which is about 100 yards away from my bedroom window decided to use a mega decibel petrol power washer to hose down it's canopy at 7am this morning, waking the whole fucking neighbourhood up. They were at it until 9am.

My wife was in the spare room last night, I was trying to give her her first unbroken nights sleep in over six months and these pricks ruined it.

If I go over there swinging a six iron will a judge be sympathetic?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                  A while now since I watched it but I thought as well that end of season 4 would have been a fine ending. Didn't really enjoy season 5 so much although I watched in real time week to week unlike season 1-4. Felt a lot of season 5 was inevitable/predictable and that a lot of the humour went out of it. Actually they were probably two of my favourite traits of season 1-4 - it was unpredictable and funny. All that said don't know how you can consider not watching season 5 having come this far. It's still very good

Comment

Just about the Last Chance Saloon for anyone intending to enter the Cheltenham tipping competition, the most meretricious one in cyberspace. Prize pool north of €1500.

Comment

Standing at the bar last night and some lovely little young blonde thing across the way made eye contact with me a couple of times and suddenly makes a beeline for me. In my head I'm thinking " game face m8, you got this"..... She walks up ta me and says "Hi, can I introduce you to my Mum Jane" and points out some auld one that was standing at her table with her.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                        Standing at the bar last night and some lovely little young blonde thing across the way made eye contact with me a couple of times and suddenly makes a beeline for me. In my head I'm thinking " game face m8, you got this"..... She walks up ta me and says "Hi, can I introduce you to my Mum Jane" and points out some auld one that was standing at her table with her.
                                                                                                        I got id'd the other day in tesco
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                          Welcome to my world.
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Beades on Marian.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                I got id'd the other day in tesco
                                                                                                                I think they're legally obliged to ID anyone that looks disabled m8

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  Welcome to my world.
                                                                                                                  What's your opinion of Robin Wright SP? Too young?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    What's your opinion of Robin Wright SP? Too young?
                                                                                                                    Too Skinny
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Our opponents couldn't field a team today so we get the three points and a 3-0 win which will do the GD some good. Back 4 points clear with 3 games left!! My old club look set for relegation from the league above so it will be a double celebration for me if they come down and we go up.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                        Our opponents couldn't field a team today so we get the three points and a 3-0 win which will do the GD some good. Back 4 points clear with 3 games left!! My old club look set for relegation from the league above so it will be a double celebration for me if they come down and we go up.

http://www.kerrydistrictleague.ie/fi...ny-premier-1b/
                                                                                                                        Kerry district league division 1B need to hire Armani to sort out scheduling. That games played column is distressing to say the least.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                          Really good radio doc earlier on Newstalk with "Irish" Micky Ward, funny line from him talking about one of the Gattie bouts, " He punched so hard, even when he missed it hurt"

Im sure its on podcast.
                                                                                                                          I believe him......

Subscribe to HBO Sports: http://itsh.bo/10qIJDlHighlights of Ward vs Gatti I, featured in HBO.com's greatest fights of the decade.HBO Boxing on Facebook: htt...
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X