Time to rub their noses in it now, and get the 30 point win.
    England ain't dead yet. Vunipola makes a good decision on that break amd they would have been back in it.

And I don't trust Madigan to close it out at all. Hopefully Murray takes all the responsibility on..

Just scared the absolute shit out of my girlfriend who was asleep on the couch shouting when Henshaw scored. Death stare is in full force.

Worth it.
      The same happened here earlier when Coutinho got the winner in the Liverpool game (well, my girlfriend, not yours). I started to apologise then said I wasn't sorry.

Great try though, and just as well she was awake this time.

Zeebo not being used at all this half.

England ain't dead yet. Vunipola makes a good decision on that break amd they would have been back in it.

And I don't trust Madigan to close it out at all. Hopefully Murray takes all the responsibility on..
          Madigans been all over the place.
          Jesus were playing helter skelter if we get a scrum adavnatage take it wind down 45 seconds.
          enegland need to up the pace and game we dont.

Cian knocked out there

Ffs Healy tackle low not around the head.

Looked to me like Cole led with the forearm?

Looked to me like Cole led with the forearm forehead?

Clinging on a bit here.

There is an awful reek of late drama.

He blew that up a bit early ?

Clinging on a bit here.
                          Ref has given us all the big calls. Nice chap.

Only a warm up to weekends best spectace Connacht v Treviso 5 o clock kick off.

We're a different side with Sexton off. Not in a good way.

Keep possession, me nerves cant take it.

I really hope Sexton's hamstring is okay.

We will hammer France today and win the Slam. Easily.
                                      Gatland next. Then Scololand. EZ game.

I really hope Sexton's hamstring is okay.
                                        Hopefully faking it to get out of playing for Racing next w/e

We will win and probably do the grand slam in an underwhelming 6 nations.

I am better than you Dukey.

weeeeeeeeee DIEGO

It's actually a blessing that Sexton came off when he did. If he'd had stayed on the pitch we'd have gutted them clean. As much fun as 31 - 3 would have been, having them go away thinking they were in a little bit and keeping the media frenzy at bay is no harm whatsoever. We fucking smashed them today, brilliant performance for the first hour.

Henshaw

dont seem to be showing much of harringtons shots in this 3 ball. I have been stuck looking at sports on tv since noon and drank enough beer so maybe im just missing shit.

edit caught the bogeys alrite....the wheels are off.
                                                  Last edited by mugsy; 01-03-15, 18:47.

It's actually a blessing that Sexton came off when he did. If he'd had stayed on the pitch we'd have gutted them clean. As much fun as 31 - 3 would have been, having them go away thinking they were in a little bit and keeping the media frenzy at bay is no harm whatsoever. We fucking smashed them today, brilliant performance for the first hour.
                                                    i like dem shades you be wearing!!

Can someone point me to the link explaining how to get around the Irish Times paywall please?

Another step up and more Irish improvement today. We started a little slowly and made a few mistakes to gift England that drop goal opportunity but the 15 minutes before and after half time we found fifth gear for the first time this 6ns.

We played sensible controlled stuff throughout but it was good to see 5th gear was there.

England made some silly decisions today and are lacking that spine of experience and winners that you need at the top level. Hard to see them grafting that on in the next 7 months.

Bring on Wales. They lost poorly against England, lucky to beat a mentally weak Scottish side and a disorganized French rabble. They will improve against us but I think we'll have enough to take them.

Can someone point me to the link explaining how to get around the Irish Times paywall please?
                                                          Just open it in an incognito window.

How did you enjoy the play?

Holy Jesus someone shoot me now
                                                              I am actually half dead here.

Thats it now for me, This drinking lark has to fucking stop!

How did you enjoy the play?
                                                                I enjoyed the experience, though some of the rants were annoyingly long. Couldn't believe the amount of aul biddys who couldn't turn of their smartphones for two hours though, they should be dragged kicking and screaming from the venue imo.

Do you get these hangovers from wine? Mate of mine can drink everything but beer. He gets 2 day hangovers of doom if he has one beer.

Anyone know any good sites for watching movies online (non-paying)

Do you get these hangovers from wine? Mate of mine can drink everything but beer. He gets 2 day hangovers of doom if he has one beer.
                                                                      Well I would say Andrew, pints of Captain Morgans would give anyone a hangover. What was the story with my feet last night? I am hearing snippets ffs

Watch TV Shows and Documentaries Online for free in high definition.

This would be pretty cool if only for the fact the account is run by some social media monkey.

Time to give up poker again methinks

Well I would say Andrew, pints of Captain Morgans would give anyone a hangover. What was the story with my feet last night? I am hearing snippets ffs
                                                                              I don't remember anything after talking to Lappin. Scene missing, then Dice woke me up around 7am. I was passed out on the couch in front of the lifts. Really should have had some dinner.

seemingly I had my boots and socks off and had you giving me a foot massage and also asked you to suck my toes Dont think you did though thank god!

We had a hotdog ( remember that scene ) each to eat all day. ffs easily known I was in bits!

I break internet silence to reveal 2015 flap bird game And it is crossy road, it is all kinds of epic

That is all!

browse it in incognito or private browsing mode.
                                                                                    Job done.

There are other ways to do it but this is just easier

Gwan Paddy H. Still in with a chance.

shush.se or icefilms.info

Sorry Paddy. Didn't mean to BBV you.

I break internet silence to reveal 2015 flap bird game And it is crossy road, it is all kinds of epic

That is all!
                                                                                            I have much for this post.

I'm not sure why.

Tough weekend that, Beerfest Friday followed by a strange variety of pubs and clubs and ended up in the Emporium.
                                                                                              Sat hit temple bar for rugby, followed by a kooks gig in the Olympia, few more pubs and then eventually Coppers. Home at 6ish and up at 10 for a footie game in hail and snow. Worst 90 mins of my life.

Sunday evening fear creeping in.
                                                                                              Last edited by Jibzzzz; 01-03-15, 21:14.

Would you recommend that? Or maybe there's a pre-reading that would be better before this.

Okay, so this simple inquiry turned in focus a bit a minute or so into writing it. Yep, just a request on whether this book or another similar one would be a better starter.
                                                                                                I haven't read it, but I do like the guy.

Would be a good start for what?

Sorry Paddy. Didn't mean to BBV you.
                                                                                                  Nice comeback from being +3 through ten and not holing a thing. Still in with a shout. Hopefully Poulter wets his poxy tartan pants.

That is all!
                                                                                                    Been playing it a while, Tony has a great score. What's your high score? its an addictive game at first but once you get good scores it gets boring.

Only getting around to Citizenfour now, 20 mins in and its as good as a James Bond type spy classic. Looking forward to the rest of it.

I haven't read it, but I do like the guy.

Would be a good start for what?
                                                                                                        Could you please tell me a little about yoga that I won't get from random Google searches if you'd be so kind.
                                                                                                        An associate has been attending classes for a few months now but the only feedback I've been getting is "it's great".

There are different types yeah?
                                                                                                        Thanks for any advice.

It's the 'And it is crossy road' line. That's what it is.

Andy gonna Andy

Andy: Don't bother heading to town with that Dice maniac, stay here and we'll have a chat with Lappin about the cricket and shit and have a couple of sociables.

So happy I saw sense about 3am and crashed. Woke up today feeling good. Could have been very dangerous after seeing SatNav in the lobby this morning

Nice to meet ye both. Cracking weekend had.

Is it legit to apply for a postal vote because you are going to be away at a wedding?

Citizens advice site seems to say it is restricted to particular circumstances
                                                                                                                You will normally be required to vote in person at an official voting centre but you may be eligible for a postal vote if you are:

An Irish diplomat or his/her spouse posted abroad
                                                                                                                A member of the Garda Síochána
                                                                                                                A whole-time member of the Defence Forces.
                                                                                                                You may also be eligible for a postal vote if you cannot go to a polling station because:

Of a physical illness or disability
                                                                                                                You are studying full time at an educational institution in Ireland, which is away from your home address where you are registered
                                                                                                                You are unable to vote at your polling station because of your occupation
                                                                                                                You are unable to vote at your polling station because you are in prison as a result of an order of a court.
                                                                                                                Applications for inclusion on the Postal Voters List must be received by 25 November at the latest.

If you are registered as a postal voter, you may vote by post only. You may not vote at a polling station.

Supplement to the Postal Voters List
                                                                                                                If you are eligible for the postal voter list but are not included, you can apply for inclusion in the relevant supplement to the lists.

The latest date for receipt of applications is:

2 days after the date of dissolution of the Dáil in the case of a general election
                                                                                                                2 days after the date of the order appointing polling day in the case of a Dáil bye-election
                                                                                                                22 days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) before polling day for other elections or referenda
                                                                                                                Application forms are available from your local authority.

No, the postal vote thing is really, really, really strict afaik. Basically unless you're unable to vote on account of the state, then you can't have a postal vote.

Shite

I've just calmed a row by saying we could use it
                                                                                                                    Wedding booked for the day of the referendum and people involved in the campaign having a hisssy fit because they will be missing a couple of hundred votes.

Could you please tell me a little about yoga that I won't get from random Google searches if you'd be so kind.
                                                                                                                      An associate has been attending classes for a few months now but the only feedback I've been getting is "it's great".

There are different types yeah?
                                                                                                                      Thanks for any advice.
                                                                                                                      I am a yoga noob,only been doing it a few weeks (apart from one session of Iyengar a couple of years ago which felt like boot camp) so even the worse Google search will be better than anything I can say about it.

There are various types alright, I am doing Hatha yoga, and that seems like a good place to start. I do it in the Elbow Room in Smithfield in Dublin, which has numerous yoga rooms, and I started with a 4 week introductory course in it, which I can recommend, and I can also recommend it as a place:

It's an hour and a quarter per class. I bring my gym bag and yoga mat (though you can hire a mat instead), wear tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt, it's barefoot. The teacher will be at the top of the class and talk you through each pose and demonstrate it, then you try all try it, they may make the odd adjustment or give advice.

As you get more used to it and know the poses then it can acquire the quality of a flow in how you transition, but initially (where I am definitely still at) it is a stop start just trying to figure out how you do the poses. Poses are held for various lengths of time, with some breathwork. Yoga is supposed to be meditative, but I am rarely meditative in it at this stage, what with just trying to get the basics down.

At the end of the session there is a period of lying down and relaxing to nice music called Shavasana, this is lovely.

I have enjoyed every class I have attended of it so far. I come out feeling energised, but yet calm, grounded, and relaxed. Everyone can do the Hatha yoga I do, people of all shapes and sizes, levels of fitness, injuries, age. In my class we all suck to varying degrees, and nobody is watching you, we are all too focused on trying to get it right ourselves. You do your best and listen to your own body, safety is prioritised, and advice given for anyone with any physical difficulties.

There are different levels of class for different experience levels too, I do Hatha 1, which is for inexperienced people. I pay €15 per class and do it once a week atm. There are also different types of teacher. The one who taught the introductory course was very calm and meditative in orientation, the one whom I have been doing it with the last couple of weeks is full of nervous energy and it seems just a physical exercise with her. Thankfully a schedule change with other stuff will allow me to do it with the first teacher again. So finding a teacher who suits you is a thing too imo. There are tonnes of them out there.

I say give it a go if you have any interest at all.

Wedding booked for the day of the referendum and people involved in the campaign having a hisssy fit because they will be missing a couple of hundred votes.
                                                                                                                        I have just the answer for them:

Only getting around to Citizenfour now, 20 mins in and its as good as a James Bond type spy classic. Looking forward to the rest of it.
                                                                                                                          Yeah its was very good, brits collecting the most info, they haven't gone away you know.
                                                                                                                          the whole thing doesn't seem to have made much of a dent in the popular consciousness here. People haven't much to say besides the retarded "I've got nothing to hide" argument. Mind you I'm as bad myself, have a fb account and a Google account.