This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Its not the first time you've mentioned the Venezuelan girl!

I don't know. Its clearly only a taught social convention that you only have one partner at a time. Its essentially a religious edict and most of us would despise anything to do with religion.

Which then makes it a logistics issue.

If only we hadn't spent so much time in school on religion, and instead a bit more on logistics.
    What religion taught swans to mate for life? Can't blame religion for everything. French people are freaks anyway

Comment

Forget about Matic's reaction, this is epic from a Worcester player today

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

edit: not costa sorry, normally would be though tbf
      Last edited by mdoug; 22-02-15, 02:11.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I actually can't stop laughing at the vine!! Best vine I have ever seen imo

On another note I just found a movie called Mystery Men, never even heard of it before. Looks very weird and odd so far but .

Was looking up Tom Waits movies and then saw the cast(Ben Stiller, Hank Azaria, William H. Macy) and also noticed I saw it mentioned on kel's AMA earlier. I approve thus far!!
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          I actually can't stop laughing at the vine!! Best vine I have ever seen imo

On another note I just found a movie called Mystery Men, never even heard of it before. Looks very weird and odd so far but .

Was looking up Tom Waits movies and then saw the cast(Ben Stiller, Hank Azaria, William H. Macy) and also noticed I saw it mentioned on kel's AMA earlier. I approve thus far!!
          Mystery men is a fucking brilliant movie.
          Currently watching the SNL 40,year so.
          Kanye was onstage about 2 minutes performing before I realised it wasn't a skit
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

India set for a big score here. Wickets I'm hand and dhawan well set. Anything lower than 350 will be a disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              India set for a big score here. Wickets I'm hand and dhawan well set. Anything lower than 350 will be a disappointment
              SA strangling the run rate well

Comment

308 the target. Not sure it will be enough with that SA batting line up. Gonna be a fun chase to watch anyway

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

We're basing our behaviour on swans now? That's a new one...
                    Results based thinking. He couldn't pick lions or seals could he??

Martin Cahill was the best Irish example of the dual relationship. Doing it with sisters Although always thought a sister in law would be a good one to have an affair with. Chances of being outed are fairly slim as they have as much to lose

Comment

Comment

Comment

I hope that it tasted better than it looked, cos that looks shit. (I know it's not your pic obv)

Comment

Made this chicken and parma ham yesterday. Basic enough obviously. The herby butter seems to be the key to its wondrous success. Highly recommended for anyone wanting a lazy Sunday lunch.

€6 for four excellent free range chicken breasts in Lidl. Parma ham and grated mozzerella another €3. Everything else is probably in the house anyway.

Next time forget the mozzererella and stuff it with cream cheese instead, it's fantastic.
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Comment

Comment

Will continue on the somewhat-thoughts-to-self.

It keeps on popping into my head the general acceptability of affairs in France.

Wonder how this plays out on the ground? Like presumably there's social rules around the whole thing. Just can't even imagine how you would sustain a second relationship. The effort and subterfuge involved sounds exhausting. But it seems to be expected. If your president does it...

Anyone have a friend or friend-of-a-friend who carried on an affair quite happily and discretely?
                                  I think the key to having a succesful affair is to ensure your wife is having one too. A long and happy marriage will undoubtedly result. (so I assume anyway, obviously haven't got the balls to suggest this myself)
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

A friend of my Mrs was having an affair with her husbands best friend. They were only married a couple of years so no kids. They are no longer married.
                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Actually Iago seeing as you are online.

Got a laughable quote of €3k to move about 30 boxes of stuff, plus some minor furniture to France. That is a laughable quote, yeah? Was thinking it would cost a few hundred. Max €1k.
                                        Actually don't know to be honest. However it wouldn't surprise me, moving is an expensive business because it's a captive audience.

Try this link though http://www.expat-blog.com/en/movers/europe/malta/ purports to get you 6 quotes for your move.

Failing that, why wouldn't you rent a van yourself and drive it over? Has to be cheaper surely!

I'm not bringing anything with me, selling/giving away/dumping anything that I can't get into a couple of suitcases so I haven't even looked at prices for moving stuff.
                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Alright laaaaads... Doing a stream on twitch to try and show a BR can still be built from little investment these days!! Would appreciate a few Irish in there shooting the shit in chat..

Even wearing the Irish suit that some of you may have seen at EPT London today!!

Links here: http://www.twitch.tv/easywithaces

Comment

Comment

Sample of one dude! Think of all the happy philanderers.
                                              I am sure there are. One woman is enough for me anyway. My mistress is golf and i often play on a Wednesday evening in the summer while pretending to work late.
                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

IMG-20150222-WA0000.jpg

Dices 40th got a bit out of hand

Comment

Comment

IMG-20150222-WA0001.jpg

Tubridy now being targeted. Some people have too much time on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                      [ATTACH]2215[/ATTACH]

Tubridy now being targeted. Some people have too much time on their hands.
                                                      I've been boycotting this for years

Comment

Those looking for something to box off 90minutes today would be well served by downloading "Last Train Home", a brilliant documentary on modern China and the mass migration that takes place during the Chinese New Year - timely given we are halfway through the Spring Festival.
                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Will continue on the somewhat-thoughts-to-self.

It keeps on popping into my head the general acceptability of affairs in France.

Wonder how this plays out on the ground? Like presumably there's social rules around the whole thing. Just can't even imagine how you would sustain a second relationship. The effort and subterfuge involved sounds exhausting. But it seems to be expected. If your president does it...

Anyone have a friend or friend-of-a-friend who carried on an affair quite happily and discretely?
                                                          I actually know loads fwiw

Comment

For anyone that might follow lower Sunday league football. We have a crunch top of the table clash today. Win to go 7 points clear and level on games which would put us in a fantastic position. Lose to stay a point clear with ssome work to do. We beat these 3-0 already this season and I'm hoping to get my first competitive game in two years but will probably be a sub.

We are CG Killarney http://www.kerrydistrictleague.ie/fi...ny-premier-1b/

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                              I'm forgot 90% of my French as I walked out of the leaving cert exam hall, and was happy to do so. Hated it
                                                              All I remember is "jim ma pel Dave, jay doze on"

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                For anyone that might follow lower Sunday league football. We have a crunch top of the table clash today. Win to go 7 points clear and level on games which would put us in a fantastic position. Lose to stay a point clear with ssome work to do. We beat these 3-0 already this season and I'm hoping to get my first competitive game in two years but will probably be a sub.

We are CG Killarney http://www.kerrydistrictleague.ie/fi...ny-premier-1b/
                                                                Curious to know, Sam, how one of the results was "overturned on appeal " . Imagine that in the premiership. ...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KermitsDream View Post
                                                                  Alright laaaaads... Doing a stream on twitch to try and show a BR can still be built from little investment these days!! Would appreciate a few Irish in there shooting the shit in chat..

Even wearing the Irish suit that some of you may have seen at EPT London today!!

Links here: http://www.twitch.tv/easywithaces
                                                                  Some Fintastic Sooted-ness going on here ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                    Curious to know, Sam, how one of the results was "overturned on appeal " . Imagine that in the premiership. ...lol.
                                                                    Its usually for being caught playing bangers.

Comment

Southampton a good bet today?
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                        Killorglin B fielded their A team against us. The B team is allowed to use a max of 2 A players so we reported them to the league and got the points.

Edit: And as AJ said it usually happens for fielding unregistered players.

Comment

Jaysus the hurling is great...

Dublin got off to a flyer...
                                                                          Kilkenny got the obligatory goal to get back into it..
                                                                          then they go down to `14 men... for a nothing tackle really..
                                                                          1 goal 5 points to 12 points at moment for Dublin....
                                                                          Dublin have had 2 great chance of goals and fluffed them...
                                                                          oh yeah only 27 mins gone..

who needs this premiership soccer nonsense....

COME ON DUBLIN
                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                            Jaysus the hurling is great...

Dublin got off to a flyer...
                                                                            Kilkenny got the obligatory goal to get back into it..
                                                                            then they go down to `14 men... for a nothing tackle really..
                                                                            1 goal 5 points to 12 points at moment for Dublin....
                                                                            Dublin have had 2 great chance of goals and fluffed them...
                                                                            oh yeah only 27 mins gone..

who needs this premiership soccer nonsense....

COME ON DUBLIN
                                                                            You can't beat a pro sport. The best of the gaa footballers showed us in that abortion of a hybrid game how they were not good enough. My sport is better than yours never sounds good. Doubt the dubs will be lickin kilkennys arses when it matters in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                              You can't beat a pro sport. The best of the gaa footballers showed us in that abortion of a hybrid game how they were not good enough. My sport is better than yours never sounds good. Doubt the dubs will be lickin kilkennys arses when it matters in the summer.

wow
                                                                              fair enough.... still a good game to watch though... Leicester Everton is very boring...
                                                                              not even a sniff of a goal chance..

I not saying one is better than the other just one game is boring as f*ck...
                                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

wow
                                                                                fair enough.... still a good game to watch though... Leicester Everton is very boring...

Another KK red, fcuk them out of the championship imo

Hurling, like any of the sports where scoring is relatively easy, has a base level of entertainment so even a bad game finishes 1-11 to 0-10 and has a few talking points. Whereas a bad soccer game can have literally no point of interest whatsoever.

Comment

wow

Yet you're apparently still watching it

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    Yet you're apparently still watching it
                                                                                    lol just turned over now as the hurling is finished and see I missed 2 goals... sods law..

edit just in time for Leicesters 2nd goal lol
                                                                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                      Southampton a good bet today?
                                                                                      Weak enough Liverpool team. No Sturridge or Sakho and worst of all Lovren starting.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                        Weak enough Liverpool team. No Sturridge or Sakho and worst of all Lovren starting.

Opr
                                                                                        No Sakho is a positive for Liverpool
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

@CHD

Comment

No Sakho is a positive for Liverpool
                                                                                            If that post is representative of your Liverpool knowledge discontinuing posting on same would be a positive for the world.
                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

WP'd those men.

Comment

Newtown Mount Kennedy who have a solid group of footballers with a few Kilcoole lads just beat Shelbourne in the Leinster Senior.

Football is class.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                  If that post is representative of your Liverpool knowledge discontinuing posting on same would be a positive for the world.
                                                                                                  He is terrible. A complete liability. We have to play one of the best DMs in the league at centre back just so he has someone to pass to when he gets himself into trouble on the ball. This happens about 6 times every game and is one of the reasons why Mignolet was so bad early on in the season - Sakho kept putting under unneccessary pressure. Added to that he constantly mistimes tackles in and around the penalty area. It's really surprising that he doesn't give away more pelanties.

He's basically Kygiakos again, only he doesn't make up for it by scoring from corners. His only positive is that he's great under a high ball, so I guess we can play him effectively against teams like Man Utd or Stoke. Otherwise I can't understand why anyone likes him.

Comment

He is terrible. A complete liability. We have to play one of the best DMs in the league at centre back just so he has someone to pass to when he gets himself into trouble on the ball. This happens about 6 times every game and is one of the reasons why Mignolet was so bad early on in the season - Sakho kept putting under unneccessary pressure. Added to that he constantly mistimes tackles in and around the penalty area. It's really surprising that he doesn't give away more pelanties.

He's basically Kygiakos again, only he doesn't make up for it by scoring from corners. His only positive is that he's great under a high ball, so I guess we can play him effectively against teams like Man Utd or Stoke. Otherwise I can't understand why anyone likes him.
                                                                                                    You know he only played 3 of the first 16 league games?

Him and Lucas playing more regularly made us more solid at the back.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 22-02-15, 17:09.

Comment

WP.

Comment

Ah Jaysus, just cease / desist / stop / etc. You're wrong. That's okay - happens to the best of us.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                          Ah Jaysus, just cease / desist / stop / etc. You're wrong. That's okay - happens to the best of us.
                                                                                                          You're doing an excellent job of completely failing to refute my arguments.

Comment

Kevin Friend is the only decent referee in the league.

Comment

Sakho is decent but his feet are made of wooden blocks. Terrible passer of the ball. Looks so awkward, kind of like he is trying to putt it. Crazy golf feet.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                Kevin Friend is the only decent referee in the league.
                                                                                                                What is it like to have the big decisions go your way?

Comment

Sakho is decent but his feet are made of wooden blocks. Terrible passer of the ball. Looks so awkward, kind of like he is trying to putt it. Crazy golf feet.
                                                                                                                  No. He's probably one of the best passers of the ball in our team. He might look awkward but that doesn't mean he actually is. He's out best defender by a fucking mile.

Comment

What is it like to have the big decisions go your way?
                                                                                                                    Dunno what you're talking about m8. Southampton players diving all over the shop, the crowd calling for every little thing like handballs outside the box. Good to finally see a ref that doesn't buckle under pressure from a home crowd.

Comment

As funny as that is the actual story behind the dude who pushed the black chappy is funnier.

Comment

No. He's probably one of the best passers of the ball in our team. He might look awkward but that doesn't mean he actually is. He's out best defender by a fucking mile.
                                                                                                                        I haven't seen a hell of a lot of him but when I have he has had a few slack stray passes and is really awkward. Nothing wrong with being awkard tbf.

He is a very solid defender and seems to have top notch awareness and all that jazz.
                                                                                                                        Dunno what you're talking about m8. Southampton players diving all over the shop, the crowd calling for every little thing like handballs outside the box. Good to finally see a ref that doesn't buckle under pressure from a home crowd.
                                                                                                                        They should have had a peno m8.

Comment

I

They should have had a peno m8.
                                                                                                                          Liverpool? I know, Fonte could of broke Sterling's leg.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X