X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    Emily Dickinson was a good poet, I think i enjoy LC English more than most

I have moved from a 700e phone to one <200, essentially no difference. Should be class phones from here on out for nothing.
    Which phone did ya get? Motorola one?
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      One Plus One owners

Is it worth it?

€350 for a 65gb one.

Do I just go on a Sim only plan and lash the card into the phone and away I go?
      Yes and yes

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        Yes and yes
        What are the advantages of it over a phone at 1/3 of the price like the Moto G 4G for example?
        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

One Plus One owners

Is it worth it?

€350 for a 65gb one.

Yes & Yes.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
            What are the advantages of it over a phone at 1/3 of the price like the Moto G 4G for example?
            3 times cooler than everyone else in the nerd world
            airport, lol

Comment

Stupid special round tonight is on video games.. anyone know any potential quiz questions? :P.
              Gotta go googling and sporcling now

I is learning
              Last edited by mdoug; 17-02-15, 18:04.
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Another yes & yes for the One Plus.

I really must do a custom theme though.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Told my colleague I was going to kill him if he didn't stop sniffling every thirty seconds (previous subtle hints like handing him tissues being ignored). He thought I was joking.

I assume I can rely on a few of you to testify as to my flawless character.
                  Since you are posting about it here it will be taken as pre meditated and we have a snitch here, remember? he will be on the blower and linking your post

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                    Tech Question;

Used printer for 1st time in 6mths. I was trying to print out a text document and it was faint, missed lines and useless. I repeated it for 10 copies till I got one which would suffice. I assume the printer jets have dried up ( ink cartridge are full).

If I run off more copies will it continue to improve or am I wasting paper and need to just get new printer and use it regular?

I also printed a colour picture and it came out crap.
                    You should have an option to clean nozzles or clear ink heads, which usually work well and clear any blockages

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      So farewell to reading the Irish Times online.
                      Helped test the changes...sorry
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Survived English literature despite HATING most poetry. Here's two I did like:

SPOILER
                        Longley, Wounds
                        Here are two pictures from, my father's head —
                        I have kept them like secrets until now:
                        First, the Ulster Division at the Somme
                        Going over the top with 'Fuck the Pope!'
                        'No Surrender!': a boy about to die,
                        Screaming 'Give 'em one for the Shankill!'
                        'Wilder than Gurkhas' were my father's words
                        Of admiration and bewilderment.
                        Next comes the London-Scottish padre.
                        Resettling kilts with his swagger-stick,
                        With a stylish backhand and a prayer.
                        Over a landscape of dead buttocks
                        My father followed him for fifty years.
                        At last, a belated casualty,
                        He said - lead traces flaring till they hurt –
                        'I am dying for King and Country, slowly.
                        I touched his hand, his thin head I touched.

Now, with military honours of a kind,
                        With his badges, his medals like rainbows,
                        His spinning compass, I bury beside him
                        Three teenage soldiers, bellies full of
                        Bullets and Irish beer, their flies undone.
                        A packet of Woodbines I throw in,
                        A lucifer, the Sacred Heart of Jesus
                        Paralysed as heavy guns put out
                        The night-light in a nursery for ever;
                        Also a bus-conductor's uniform –
                        He collapsed beside his carpet-slippers
                        Without a murmur, shot through the head
                        By a shivering boy who wandered in
                        Before they could turn the television down
                        Or tidy away the supper dishes.
                        To the children, to a bewildered wife,
                        I think 'Sorry Missus' was what he said.

SPOILER
                        O'Hara, Meditations In An Emergency
                        Am I to become profligate as if I were a blonde? Or religious as if I were French?

Each time my heart is broken it makes me feel more adventurous (and how the same names keep recurring on that interminable list!), but one of these days there'll be nothing left with which to venture forth.

Why should I share you? Why don't you get rid of someone else for a change?

I am the least difficult of men. All I want is boundless love.

Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

However, I have never clogged myself with the praises of pastoral life, nor with nostalgia for an innocent past of perverted acts in pastures. No. One need never leave the confines of New York to get all the greenery one wishes—I can't even enjoy a blade of grass unless I know there's a subway handy, or a record store or some other sign that people do not totally regret life. It is more important to affirm the least sincere; the clouds get enough attention as it is and even they continue to pass. Do they know what they're missing? Uh huh.

My eyes are vague blue, like the sky, and change all the time; they are indiscriminate but fleeting, entirely specific and disloyal, so that no one trusts me. I am always looking away. Or again at something after it has given me up. It makes me restless and that makes me unhappy, but I cannot keep them still. If only i had grey, green, black, brown, yellow eyes; I would stay at home and do something. It's not that I'm curious. On the contrary, I am bored but it's my duty to be attentive, I am needed by things as the sky must be above the earth. And lately, so great has their anxiety become, I can spare myself little sleep.

Now there is only one man I like to kiss when he is unshaven. Heterosexuality! you are inexorably approaching. (How best discourage her?)

St. Serapion, I wrap myself in the robes of your whiteness which is like midnight in Dostoevsky. How I am to become a legend, my dear? I've tried love, but that hides you in the bosom of another and I am always springing forth from it like the lotus—the ecstasy of always bursting forth! (but one must not be distracted by it!) or like a hyacinth, "to keep the filth of life away," yes, there, even in the heart, where the filth is pumped in and slanders and pollutes and determines. I will my will, though I may become famous for a mysterious vacancy in that department, that greenhouse.

Destroy yourself, if you don't know!

It is easy to be beautiful; it is difficult to appear so. I admire you, beloved, for the trap you've set. It's like a final chapter no one reads because the plot is over.

"Fanny Brown is run away—scampered off with a Cornet of Horse; I do love that little Minx, & hope She may be happy, tho' She has vexed me by this Exploit a little too.—Poor silly Cecchina! or F:B: as we used to call her.—I wish She had a good Whipping and 10,000 pounds."—Mrs. Thrale.

I've got to get out of here. I choose a piece of shawl and my dirtiest suntans. I'll be back, I'll re-emerge, defeated, from the valley; you don't want me to go where you go, so I go where you don't want me to. It's only afternoon, there's a lot ahead. There won't be any mail downstairs. Turning, I spit in the lock and the knob turns.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          you are a relative tech noob - where does one go to build and self publish their own website? Are things like Blogger etc the best way now or what?
                          Have seen a number of good reviews about this one - http://www.wix.com/

Thing with wordpress is that unless you actually buy a domain name elsewhere, {and I think pay wordpress a small annual fee}, your website is going to have wordpress in the title - i.e. it will read as www.gimme a break.wordpress.com

Depends what you're trying to hit for - I think owning your own domain looks better, even if all you are going to do on it is effectively blogging.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                            Have seen a number of good reviews about this one - http://www.wix.com/

Thing with wordpress is that unless you actually buy a domain name elsewhere, {and I think pay wordpress a small annual fee}, your website is going to have wordpress in the title - i.e. it will read as www.gimme a break.wordpress.com

Depends what you're trying to hit for - I think owning your own domain looks better, even if all you are going to do on it is effectively blogging.
                            Na Wordpress is free. Either as a blog as a sub domain their website or as a CMS on your own domain.

To GAB, it depends on what you plan to do with the site and how much money and time you want to invest into it and probably how much you are willing to learn.

The easiest solution is a free blogging platform like Wordpress or Blogspot but as Lplated said, you get a subdomain like GAB.Wordpress.com.

The next easiest step involves is buying a domain and hosting and there are a number of easier and/or cheap avenues from here. There are also expensive avenues for very little!

Comment

you are a relative tech noob - where does one go to build and self publish their own website? Are things like Blogger etc the best way now or what?
                              I had a few drinks with the owner of https://www.thewebsiteshop.ie/ in Harold's Cross on Sunday night.

He'll sort you out and a nice guy to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                Not if that annoying guy from Trinity is going.

Joking aside, no. I'd say it would be an absolutely miserable life and the 'wow I'm a pioneer' feeling would quickly be replaced by depression'
                                Darndale is fighting back .

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                  Yea, that is 2 mins up the road from my folks place. There has been a spate of house robberies in the area recently although most are when houses are unoccupied. Hope they are ok.

I just realised that I forgot to give you guys an update. Sunday afternoon we got an 'anonymous' phone call telling us where the miscreant had hidden all the loots from my folks place so all significant pieces of jewellery have been returned. About €100 and £80 in English sterling was taken, although he left the Guernsey Sterling with the jewellery, probably mistook it for monopoly money!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                    Yea, that is 2 mins up the road from my folks place. There has been a spate of house robberies in the area recently although most are when houses are unoccupied. Hope they are ok.

I just realised that I forgot to give you guys an update. Sunday afternoon we got an 'anonymous' phone call telling us where the miscreant had hidden all the loots from my folks place so all significant pieces of jewellery have been returned. About €100 and £80 in English sterling was taken, although he left the Guernsey Sterling with the jewellery, probably mistook it for monopoly money!

About 10 months ago I was going to a house in Bray. mark geary was doing an intimate gig in a friends house. I arrived there and there was police tape all around the house. I rolled down the window and asked the copper. Wtf happened ? Turns out the next door neighbours son had murdered the mudder the previous night. Gig went ahead, strange vibe . Was a Posh estate (for bray anyho) deepdales
                                    Last edited by SonofSolkz; 17-02-15, 20:50. Reason: deepdales

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSolkz View Post
                                      About 10 months ago I was going to a house in Bray. mark geary was doing an intimate gig in a friends house. I arrived there and there was police tape all around the house. I rolled down the window and asked the copper. Wtf happened ? Turns out the next door neighbours son had murdered the mudder the previous night. Gig went ahead, strange vibe . Was a Posh estate (for bray anyho)
                                      Yea, I remember reading about that. In Deepdales on the Southern Cross road. I assume he was her adopted son given the names and he has been sent forward for trial so I assume there was no insanity/mental defect plea.

Comment

I have this hanging up in my office.

The Mecca of the East

Comment

Yea, I remember reading about that. In Deepdales on the Southern Cross road. I assume he was her adopted son given the names and he has been sent forward for trial so I assume there was no insanity/mental defect plea.

yeah checked out the address was deepdales, posh looking area (to a drimnagh reared man).
                                          Was wondering what happened afterwards, cheers.

Comment

Great bite to the Chelsea game in the second half.

Comment

'intimate gig' is a souped up term for guitar party wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                Great bite to the Chelsea game in the second half.
                                                Chelsea look tired imo. Some fouls going in because they don't have the energy to tackle properly.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                  'intimate gig' is a souped up term for guitar party wanker.

Guitar party wankers to the left and eyebrow shavers to the right. All kinds of wankers at parties. I guess the last remnants of our heritage died in the soul of the types who coined that phrase. Prob better to inhale dutch gold and listen to CDs. (omg Cds how 1988) The thing about wankers, whatever get's them off, get's them off.

Comment

As a tech noob I wouldn't recommend building and self-publishing your own website at all Noel. It will cost you more in the long run. Far too many variables and things that can go wrong. Try to find a reputable freelancer on ODESK.com or FREELANCER.com in my opinion. Somebody who you can lean on to get it up and running and also maintain it on an ongoing basis. Not a huge fan of Wordpress but it is a reasonable starting point and there's no shortage of skills out there.

Comment

Said Guitar Wanker ,tough to make a bob in the music industry

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

yeah checked out the address was deepdales, posh looking area (to a drimnagh reared man).
                                                        Was wondering what happened afterwards, cheers.
                                                        Was sent forward in October for trial at the Central Criminal Court.

This did get me wondering when the last murder in Guernsey was as I can't remember one offhand since I moved here in 2009. The most recent one I can find is 2006 so that is pretty surprising to be honest. Although very little serious crime to be honest with notable headlines such as:

Guernsey fish theft accused bailed by magistrates

Basically, a guy broke into the Aquarium and stole a Sea Bass that he had planned to enter into a fishing competition to win £800. The plan was then to return said fish alive before anyone realised it was gone. The fish died however and in the meantime the aquarium manager noticed the winning catch in the competition was similar in size to the fish stolen.

It turns out that Sea Bass living in the sea have a natural striation in the scales from the temperatures in the water fluctuating between Summer and Winter whereas aquarium fish are uniform because of the constant temperatures in the tank. So they were able to confirm the fish was actually the same one from the aquarium.

He got 100 hours community service and took an oath of good behaviour for 2 years. Very lenient considering there is an automatic custodial sentence for breaking into a house.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                                                          As a tech noob I wouldn't recommend building and self-publishing your own website at all Noel. It will cost you more in the long run. Far too many variables and things that can go wrong. Try to find a reputable freelancer on ODESK.com or FREELANCER.com in my opinion. Somebody who you can lean on to get it up and running and also maintain it on an ongoing basis. Not a huge fan of Wordpress but it is a reasonable starting point and there's no shortage of skills out there.
                                                          You can do a hell of lot quite easily with a Wordpress installation and a decent theme. Wordpress itself is free and if you pick the right provider of hosting it only takes one click to install. It's worth paying for a decent theme if you want it to look like a website rather than a blog. The Divi theme from http://www.elegantthemes.com/ is very powerful yet easy to use and you can create all sorts of pages very easily.

It all depends what you are putting on the website of course.
                                                          sigpic
                                                          www.d4events.com

Comment

Was sent forward in October for trial at the Central Criminal Court.

This did get me wondering when the last murder in Guernsey was as I can't remember one offhand since I moved here in 2009. The most recent one I can find is 2006 so that is pretty surprising to be honest. Although very little serious crime to be honest with notable headlines such as:

Guernsey fish theft accused bailed by magistrates

Basically, a guy broke into the Aquarium and stole a Sea Bass that he had planned to enter into a fishing competition to win £800. The plan was then to return said fish alive before anyone realised it was gone. The fish died however and in the meantime the aquarium manager noticed the winning catch in the competition was similar in size to the fish stolen.

It turns out that Sea Bass living in the sea have a natural striation in the scales from the temperatures in the water fluctuating between Summer and Winter whereas aquarium fish are uniform because of the constant temperatures in the tank. So they were able to confirm the fish was actually the same one from the aquarium.

He got 100 hours community service and took an oath of good behaviour for 2 years. Very lenient considering there is an automatic custodial sentence for breaking into a house.
                                                            On checking for some corroboration it appears that a competitor had recently visited the aquarium, recognised the fish and told the staff. I like my story better though...

He took the first prize and proudly posed for photos clutching the 13lb whopper that he had pinched on the final day of the competition

Comment

Said Guitar Wanker ,tough to make a bob in the music industry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY9g-7NJ-Dw
                                                              Ugh! Replace with this:

"The Hand You Hold" is out now from Louise's debut album "Dreams from the Factory Floor" Listen at: https://open.spotify.com/album/7nzaljmCPItXbqsSVC3VXJFoll...
                                                              sigpic
                                                              www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                                zero options to replace singers, what with a murder next door and some Sea bass lifters loitering nearby. I merely mentioned him as a coincidental aside to the mudder murder.

I could list 20000 better but still liked his 1st album. whilst yer here do you have a link to your cider festival

Comment

zero options to replace singers, what with a murder next door and some Sea bass lifters loitering nearby. I merely mentioned him as a coincidental aside to the mudder murder.

I could list 20000 better but still liked his 1st album. whilst yer here do you have a link to your cider festival
                                                                  Well we have two:

http://www.outciderfestival.co.uk/ 31st July - 2nd August - This is the one we had last year and is adults only, stages are in barns on a farm near Cheddar in Somerset.

http://www.cursusfestival.com/ 15th - 17th May - A new one but already sold nearly half the tickets and is in a field in Dorset. Stages will be under cover in Marquees. Kids allowed but not encouraged.

Any videos of you strutting your stuff on a stage doing the rounds?
                                                                  sigpic
                                                                  www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                                    Well we have two:

http://www.outciderfestival.co.uk/ 31st July - 2nd August - This is the one we had last year and is adults only, stages are in barns on a farm near Cheddar in Somerset.

http://www.cursusfestival.com/ 15th - 17th May - A new one but already sold nearly half the tickets and is in a field in Dorset. Stages will be under cover in Marquees. Kids allowed but not encouraged.

Any videos of you strutting your stuff on a stage doing the rounds?
                                                                    Yes but how could I match this. LMAO

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I have this hanging up in my office.

The Mecca of the East
                                                                        Kip.

Shooting in Greystones too. Kilcoole > Greystones > Bray.

Comment

Yes but how could I match this. LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CupW7g-ubz0
                                                                          That's nothing, I made peak time Channel 4 with this one:

The kings of Scrumpy & Western - The Skimmity Hitchers play at Emmy Websters on the Channel 4 show Come Dine With Me.
                                                                          sigpic
                                                                          www.d4events.com

Comment

By now there must be a majority people on the Christian right who cringe every time they see uber creep Ronan Mullen sent out to bat for them.
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

One Plus One owners

Is it worth it?

€350 for a 65gb one.

Yes and yes.

Comment

Irish Times have said that new subscription model / max ten articles a week viewing for free won't affect clicks on twitter links: i.e. they will be outside the 10 article limit

It's surely not going to be that straightforward to get around the paywall? Simply posting a code extension at the end of article address to fool the website into thinking its an allowed twitter view of an article?
                                                                                That seems to be their plan. We won't really know how it works out till next week. Also, the ten free views is per device. So, laptop/phone/tablet is 30 free articles a week.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

After spending ages trying and failing to buy a one plus one I did get to try it out briefly and while it was fine it didn't seem as complete a package as the HTC M8 which I opted for in the end.
                                                                                  After a few months of use I can't find any downside to it, absolutely excellent device.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

€16 a month is potentially a decent price. The problem is they needed to do it five years ago when news actually had value. Today people have probably spent more of their lives not paying for news than paying for news, so its a way harder sell.

I just find it unfathomable that people still buy a daily newspaper. Like, how do these people find the time to read it?
                                                                                      They can be handy for soaking up spillages, and surprisingly good for cleaning windows. Haven't even accepted free copys in the last few years though.
                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

My head is fucking wrecked! My mother is now living practically with me since xmas . As ye know my granny ( her mother died after xmas day) and she hates being in tipp she says. She arrived after colm left early Jan and has now settled into a routine , she gets the train up on a Fri or Sat and goes home maybe 10 to 12 days later and then lands on again. She has now taken control of the tv among other things. how can I say I need my own space without sounding like a cunt
                                                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 17-02-15, 23:09.
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

chelsea, what a bunch of cunts
                                                                                          Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: ‘We’re racist, we’re racist and that’s the way we like it’
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                            Were you watching this recently?
                                                                                            SPOILER

and this has been in News winning BAFTA
                                                                                            SPOILER

or just simply..

SPOILER
                                                                                            Defo not the first two, possibly the third one

I just find it unfathomable that people still buy a daily newspaper. Like, how do these people find the time to read it?
                                                                                            This. I love to read a newspaper by holding it in my hands, much prefer it to reading anything online but I struggle to get the time to read it. It doesn't stop me from buying it though not every day but certainly at the weekends and some days during the week

They're great for, eh, recycling...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              Bit unfair to tarnish all their fans as a result of the actions of a small minority. I'd wager all teams have a odious group who would do better just crawling back under the rock they came from. Chelsea probably have more than their fair share to be honest but still...

Comment

Bit unfair to tarnish all their fans as a result of the actions of a small minority. I'd wager all teams have a odious group who would do better just crawling back under the rock they came from. Chelsea probably have more than their fair share to be honest but still...

It's far less surprising to see it's Chelsea fans given their history.

Comment

...

Comment

Alright weekly quiz questions for all you lucky folks. Remember, don't scroll past if you're trying as people don't spoiler them

We actually sucked at it this week. 7/10 our lowest ever but they would tough, we had 5/10 until 35 seconds to go and I clutched 2 out of nowhere...(actually thank you hitch and 5star, I literally would never have got one without the bbv and we would have got 2nd/3rd!)

All 10:

A _ e _ a _ _ _ i a (Egyptian city)
                                                                                                    _ u _ _ u a _ (Citrus fruit)
                                                                                                    _ _ a _ _ _ a _ _ (New Zealand cricket team)
                                                                                                    _ a _ _ o _ / _ o _ _ i e (Harley Quinn)
                                                                                                    _ _ e / I _ o _ _ (West Ham United)
                                                                                                    _ u _ _ / A _ _ / _ o _ _ _ (Musical, so annoyed we didn't get this one)
                                                                                                    _ i _ _ e _ _ i u _ / _ _ o _ _ _ (Six Nations)
                                                                                                    _ a _ _ i _ / _ o o _ e (David Rowle)
                                                                                                    I _ i _ _ / _ i _ e _ / O _ _ i _ e (€12 from next Monday)
                                                                                                    _ o _ ' _ / _ e _ _ / _ e (Madonna)

That took way too long. We didn't get #3,4,6 and we got #4 before they revealed but not 3 or 6. FUCK YOU SIX! So easy and we missed it

edit: my bad, the picture missed the A in first clue
                                                                                                    Last edited by mdoug; 18-02-15, 00:06.
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Happy birthday Dice man.
                                                                                                      TY C. Big 4.0.

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      My head is fucking wrecked! My mother is now living practically with me since xmas . As ye know my granny ( her mother died after xmas day) and she hates being in tipp she says. She arrived after colm left early Jan and has now settled into a routine , she gets the train up on a Fri or Sat and goes home maybe 10 to 12 days later and then lands on again. She has now taken control of the tv among other things. how can I say I need my own space without sounding like a cunt
                                                                                                      Babysitter in situ. Having 40th drinks in Sheehans on Saturday from about 8 onwards for any of ye flutes that want to drop in. Prolly be a long nite.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                        Kumquats (Citrus fruit)
                                                                                                        The Irons (West Ham United)
                                                                                                        Guys and Dolls (Musical, so annoyed we didn't get this one)
                                                                                                        Irish / _ i _ e _ / Office (€12 from next Monday) ??
                                                                                                        Feeling the Madonna one starts with God's...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          Feeling the Madonna one starts with God's...
                                                                                                          3/10, not bad. We could use you
                                                                                                          and
                                                                                                          It does not.

I literally filled in the blanks and guessed 3 words that went well together and my teammates were shocked that I truly didn't know it was the answer. I was annoyed at them for not getting it by themselves the bastards
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

May have been posted already and I missed it but it's worth a repost - Very well put, wasn't expecting something like that from Reilly

I will be voting Yes in the Marriage Equality Referendum in May and I am campaigning for others to vote Yes also. Why? Because I believe there are moments in life that we never forget: getting your Leaving Cert results; moving out of home for the first time; buying your first car; falling in love; proposing; and getting married.

Comment

irish times 12e
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

i half read it as i tend to do. half point
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

We literally had Irish _ i _ e _ Office from around 5 seconds in.

It's really tough to get office out of your head once it is in there!!! Thankfully the all knowing bbv saved me today with LuckyLloyd*(knew it was a mod, wasn't sure which. Thanks Lloyd for our win!) quoting the blocked hitch's comment it was fresh in my head
                                                                                                                    Plus our alternative was Irish Tiger Office....
                                                                                                                    Last edited by mdoug; 18-02-15, 00:33.
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      A l e x a n d r i a (Egyptian city)
                                                                                                                      K u m q u a t (Citrus fruit)
                                                                                                                      B l a c k C a p s (New Zealand cricket team)
                                                                                                                      M a r g o t / R o b b i e (Harley Quinn)
                                                                                                                      T h e / I r o n s (West Ham United)
                                                                                                                      G u y s / A n d / D o l l s (Musical, so annoyed we didn't get this one)
                                                                                                                      M a r t i n / M o o n e (David Rowle) - complete guess as Moone Boy is filming the next season at moment?
                                                                                                                      I r i s h / T i m e s / O n l i n e (€12 from next Monday)
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 18-02-15, 00:36.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        A l e x a n d r i a (Egyptian city)
                                                                                                                        K u m q u a t (Citrus fruit)
                                                                                                                        B l a c k C a p s (New Zealand cricket team)
                                                                                                                        M a r g o t / R o b b i e (Harley Quinn)
                                                                                                                        T h e / I r o n s (West Ham United)
                                                                                                                        G u y s / A n d / D o l l s (Musical, so annoyed we didn't get this one)
                                                                                                                        _ a _ _ i _ / _ o o _ e (David Rowle)
                                                                                                                        I r i s h / T i m e s / O n l i n e (€12 from next Monday)
                                                                                                                        We'd be on 10/10 with you around. You are hired!!
                                                                                                                        That's some serious scoring by yourself though wp
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                          We'd be on 10/10 with you around. You are hired!!
                                                                                                                          That's some serious scoring by yourself though wp
                                                                                                                          Edited since for the Rowle one. Any joy with that and can you spoiler the 6 nations one, seriously racking my brain here but think I am trying to find some hidden meaning in it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X