X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made soup.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      When did you order it Kev ? Im waiting nearly 3 weeks at this stage for mine.

Just checked there and it seems to be still sitting in precessing rather than shipped, other stuff i have ordered they have sent proof of shipping in a picture.

Jan 13, 2015 23:40:26 PM $28.19 Processing

New
      Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
      quad core. 1gb ram
      still only 25 blips

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
        Racking my brains with this one.
        AJ?
        Seconds out.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Made soup.
          whats your soup

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
            whats your soup
            Chicken soup.

It is decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
              That report pretty much says nothing.

'Vaping is more harmful than not vaping' should've been the headline.

Similar to 'Studies show drinking Coca Cola is more damaging to your health than not drinking Coca Cola'

Professor Shyam Biswai, from Johns Hopkins University in the US, who led the research published in the online journal Public Library of Science ONE, said: “Our findings suggest that e-cigarettes are not neutral in terms of the effects on the lungs
              Who said they were neutral?

It's like saying a gun that fires blanks is still dangerous because it can harm your ears.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

vaping is tasty

Comment

I felt like I had lung cancer when I vaped for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    haven't shared quiz questions as of late for some reason, here ye go now
                    I can't remember the ones we got right yesterday but these are the 3 we got wrong in this round.
                    Fill in the blanks, the part in brackets are clues and all the vowels have been given to ye

_ _ a _ _ _ a _ e _ (river)
                    _ i _ a _ (rival to spotify) - none of us had heard of it
                    _ e _ o _ _ _ / O u _ (boxing phrase), the / means separate word

there was some very annoying sports questions that I missed in the news like the name of the track F1 racers are testing on this week and shtuff. 1st place though, bossed it!
                    Boxing one - seconds out?

edit: FU Situation

edit 2: river is Blackwater
                    Last edited by Jam-Fly; 05-02-15, 00:30.
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I'm gonna suck on my vape every ten seconds for an hour and a half every day for two weeks like those mice did so I can cause 1% of the damage of equivalent cigarette smoke.

That headline is fucking shameful. Didn't expect such gutter journalism from The Guardian.

Comment

Goin to leaba to dream of disasters.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Will be a big blow to Sinn Fein's GE hopes if Greece goes belly up imo, would push them back towards figures of 10-12% hardcore SF support and a bit of the left Labour has lost. Their willingness to be linked with Syriza was foolish in the extreme and naive politics.
                          Last edited by NiceandcoolTrig; 05-02-15, 00:33.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            _ _ a _ _ _ a _ e _ (river)
                            Blackwater

Edit: FU Jam-Fly
                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

_ i _ a _ (rival to spotify)

this is wrecking my head, closest I can come up with is Sirus
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Tidal

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Seconds out.
                                  Just give me another minute, I'll get it.

Comment

Night crew, clock in please.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        _ i _ a _ (rival to spotify)

this is wrecking my head, closest I can come up with is Sirus
                                        Yeah Tidal. In the news because Jay z just bought it or big chunk of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                          softcore night crew checking in. Not sure I'll be here long tonight.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

anybody see the jordanian pilot video? Looks fake a fcuk?!. Hollywood production looking quality, a military man about to be burned alive and not an attempt to put the fire out. Ridiculous propaganda video?. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpcQLwZx-gY

Comment

Hate/ Love IPB.
                                              WW chat led me to google/read about werewolves
                                              Led me to You Tube and watched Underworld ( cant beieve I never saw it)
                                              Googled underworld and saw there were sequels
                                              Watched Underworld Evoulution and Underworld Rise of the Lycans.
                                              Now have to watch Underworld Awakenng and see Underworld The Next Generation coming out this year with a 6th film planned as well.

Easy watched and quite enjoyable movies but as I am going to bed now I wonder what I dream about. I just hope I dont wake up and find find wife screaming as I am mauling her!

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                anybody see the jordanian pilot video? Looks fake a fcuk?!. Hollywood production looking quality, a military man about to be burned alive and not an attempt to put the fire out. Ridiculous propaganda video?. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpcQLwZx-gY
                                                You think its fake because some conspiracy lunatic on the internet says so?

Comment

Kate Beckinsale n tight leather outfit, #warchitfortheplot

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                      Who knows about bikes, looking at buying this road bike http://www.adverts.ie/7331145, tbh I know fk all about them, about 20 years ago since I had one.
                                                      Feels over priced to me for a second hand halfords bike with low end parts. No real value in it at that money.

For example they are selling a sora CX bike for 310 brand new at the moment.
                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                        "I didn't know what I was signing" = unconscionable bargain, undue influence and lack of intention to create legal relations

"my contract wasn't as good as McDowell's" = misrepresentation

All good reasons to void a contract
                                                        McIlroy clearly hadn't a leg to stand on.

Was funny watching Ridge repress an enormous grin though.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          Have a slight plan to make my mum a PC for her May birthday using this as a base. Have a spare monitor, there's already a mouse and keyboard. My initial thinking is that I additionally need a smallish SSD and a case. Would that about it? Total cost about €100?
                                                          mums don't deserve a hand made pc (which usually need a little tlc and tweaking here and there). just get her a chrome book for 150-200 yoyos

Comment

Comment

The Harper Lee release comes across as quite unsavoury

Comment

Where in France are you off to HH?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  Where in France are you off to HH?
                                                                  Are you thinking road trip as well?
                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I'm listening to Dan Carlin hardcore history series on WWI at the minute and he's describing the third battle of Ypres and leaving men dying in the mud and it's just numbing...men begging to be shot because guys can't pull them out and they haven't time or aren't allowed to stay with them. What a sick way to go.
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      McIlroy clearly hadn't a leg to stand on.

Was funny watching Ridge repress an enormous grin though.
                                                                      The issue was the poor timing from McIlroys perspective plus it's small change in the long run to him and Ridge couldn't afford not to get a big settlement. The deal was inevitably going to favour Ridge.

Say 20 million was the right number is 5 million more worth it to have it go away when McIlroy will be a billionaire at some point and he wants to focus on golf??

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Iago; 05-02-15, 10:42.
                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                That report pretty much says nothing.

'Vaping is more harmful than not vaping' should've been the headline.

Similar to 'Studies show drinking Coca Cola is more damaging to your health than not drinking Coca Cola'

Who said they were neutral?

It's like saying a gun that fires blanks is still dangerous because it can harm your ears.
                                                                                So you know exactly what the threshold for these chemicals to cause harm is do you.

I'm just going to point out that for a lad who is so strong on critical thinking in the face of religion and other subjects your utter dismissal of every mention of any slight doubt, criticism or scepticism of vaping is comical.

Look I don't want to go through this again, but I seem to be failing to get my points across.
                                                                                So once again, I'm reasonably certain that for anyone who wishes to carry on without dealing the nicotine addiction it is a great improvement in their lifestyle and good luck with it, whatever you do don't start puffing again.
                                                                                But please wake up to the reality that this is by no means a settled argument. There remains, as yet, no incontrovertible evidence on the important point that it is significantly safer than smoking; nor the more important point that it is a more effective method of breaking nicotine addiction than other methods; most importantly there are significant doubts over whether vaping is having a positive or negative on the total amount of smoking in the population.
                                                                                Until I see the evidence I will remain sceptical and point and laugh at those who rely on blind faith.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Rennes - capital of one of the original six celtic nations, so keeping it spiritually close to home.
                                                                                  .
                                                                                  Very nice city, my niece has just returned from living there for a few years.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hilarious, what a waste of time but nevertheless I shall extend an invitation to Spell Czechs. Whatever floats his boat. I hate people who don't accept fluidity of language within reason.

Comment

I have been off the cigarettes for 3 years. Should I now take up vaping? Its seems to be thought of as a better idea than just giving up the cigarettes.

Comment

So you know exactly what the threshold for these chemicals to cause harm is do you.

I'm just going to point out that for a lad who is so strong on critical thinking in the face of religion and other subjects your utter dismissal of every mention of any slight doubt, criticism or scepticism of vaping is comical.

Look I don't want to go through this again, but I seem to be failing to get my points across.
                                                                                        So once again, I'm reasonably certain that for anyone who wishes to carry on without dealing the nicotine addiction it is a great improvement in their lifestyle and good luck with it, whatever you do don't start puffing again.
                                                                                        But please wake up to the reality that this is by no means a settled argument. There remains, as yet, no incontrovertible evidence on the important point that it is significantly safer than smoking; nor the more important point that it is a more effective method of breaking nicotine addiction than other methods; most importantly there are significant doubts over whether vaping is having a positive or negative on the total amount of smoking in the population.
                                                                                        Until I see the evidence I will remain sceptical and point and laugh at those who rely on blind faith.
                                                                                        The article and the study show that the chemicals in vaping occur at a rate 1% of what they would if you were smoking cigarettes instead.

Nobody should take up smoking nor vaping.

People who are trying to quit smoking would be very much advised to vape instead.
                                                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 05-02-15, 11:32.

Comment

...

Comment

Any other job apart from academia where twelve weeks paid vacation are included would have you salivating. Literally means nothing as a prof as actually taking off that amount of time would destroy your research. Mad though to see it written in a contract.
                                                                                            How did the mother take the news that her next grandkids will be born in France?

Well done on the job, loads to be looking forward to now after thinking you will be getting divorced etc

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                  When did you order it Kev ? Im waiting nearly 3 weeks at this stage for mine.

Just checked there and it seems to be still sitting in precessing rather than shipped, other stuff i have ordered they have sent proof of shipping in a picture.

Jan 13, 2015 23:40:26 PM $28.19 Processing
                                                                                                  Please confirm your mailing address was the reply i got when i asked was it shipped yet, cunts, wasted 3 weeks waiting for that, getting a refund and will purchase from elsewhere.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Looks like she got out just in time...
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Such crazy expectations on Better Call Saul. First episode online on Monday. Read in reviews of reviewers who had been allowed to see the first three episodes that it almost justifies those expectations.
                                                                                                          That's encouraging. I pretty much resigned myself to it being a flop for some reason.

Comment

Such crazy expectations on Better Call Saul. First episode online on Monday. Read in reviews of reviewers who had been allowed to see the first three episodes that it almost justifies those expectations.
                                                                                                            Is it Netflix only? Does it all come in one go or is it weekly?

Comment

...

Comment

Sunday / Monday for first two episodes, and then weekly apparently. On some cable channel called AMC - never heard of it.
                                                                                                                I think its going out on Netflix over here too.
                                                                                                                AMC do The Walking Dead I think.

Comment

Sunday / Monday for first two episodes, and then weekly apparently. On some cable channel called AMC - never heard of it.
                                                                                                                  AMC has everything good on TV that's not on HBO. Breaking Bad/Mad Men.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                    I'm listening to Dan Carlin hardcore history series on WWI at the minute and he's describing the third battle of Ypres and leaving men dying in the mud and it's just numbing...men begging to be shot because guys can't pull them out and they haven't time or aren't allowed to stay with them. What a sick way to go.
                                                                                                                    Yeah that whole sequence was incredible. That's what Carlin does so well. I love how episode is 4 and 1/2 hours and not even the final episode...god knows how long the next episode will be.

Comment

Battled around the ring road there a couple of times last summer. Direct flights to DUB which is nice for HH.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                                                        Yeah that whole sequence was incredible. That's what Carlin does so well. I love how episode is 4 and 1/2 hours and not even the final episode...god knows how long the next episode will be.
                                                                                                                        There's another guy doing a podcast history of WW2. He's up to 140 episodes or so and hasn't even got to 1941 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                          AMC has everything good on TV that's not on HBO. Breaking Bad/Mad Men.
                                                                                                                          Not true

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X