X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    This should become a thing.

Hmm that was *a bit drunk* earlier. Even if it only appeared on here as a post or two
    On a scale of 1/10 how drunk were you?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Did though apparently text my mum, who lives in the same apartment block as me. Saying I wouldn't watch Fair City with her.

(a) she has never watched Fair City
          (b) she hadn't asked me to watch Fair City with her

Some fairly bewildered texts on her part when woke up
          That's cute. Tell us about Mrs Hitchhiker.

What's for boob?
          How does it work
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Don't do scales man. Scales are for the honkey.
            That is a racist term.

Did though apparently text my mum, who lives in the same apartment block as me. Saying I wouldn't watch Fair City with her.

(a) she has never watched Fair City
            (b) she hadn't asked me to watch Fair City with her

Some fairly bewildered texts on her part when woke up
            Do you watch fair city?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tried to initiate sex talk with her earlier. Doesn't quite work over Skype

Had boobs for boob. A classic boobie boob.
                  I meamt your mother.

Comment

Comment

You live in same apartment block as your mum? Surely that's a bad idea?
                      airport, lol

Comment

Why.you. !¡!
                        Genuinely did!
                        Off to sleep.

Comment

mini lol.

Comment

Hello, anyone out there ??

Comment

No.

Comment

Lets have a Liverpool discussion Dom.

We're going to win the league right??

Heading over in Nov for Che game but think I'll have to go to away end (can't get home ticket)

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                  Hello, anyone out there ??
                                  mornin
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                    mornin
                                    Sorry, was on tea break Morning, hows the head?

Comment

Lets have a Liverpool discussion Dom.

We're going to win the league right??

Heading over in Nov for Che game but think I'll have to go to away end (can't get home ticket)
                                      I wish we were, but sadly not.

I'd rather miss the game entirely by being locked in a cupboard for the weekend than watch it from the Chelsea end. It'll be torture, win or lose.

Comment

Sorry, was on tea break Morning, hows the head?
                                        grand, up since 8.. unlike my other half who drank a full bottle of captain morgans and went to bed at 4.30! which means I will have to drive to Kerry today
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Were you drunk as well last night? This country can't handle good weather.
                                            nah only had 2 glasses of vino and two cans of mixed cocktail yokes .
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              I'd rather miss the game entirely by being locked in a cupboard for the weekend than watch it from the Chelsea end.
                                              Seriously why?
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Seriously why?
                                                I agree.

I have been in the away end numerous times and its grand once you cop on. I'd rather get to watch the game live than sit in the boozer.

Comment

My senior manager is espousing the mind melting and perception changing abilities of "Loose Change" the 911 doc.

Telling everyone that it made up her mind.

I think Ill tell her it was made as a college project to show the gullabillity of the masses with regards to co conspiracy theories that sound slightly plausible.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    Nick Diaz signs a new contract with the UFC. Perfectly timed for Anderson Silvas comeback.

yay, wishful thinking.
                                                    different weight classes, or is Nick moving up to middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                      anybody going to Galway Races on Wednesday I might have a few tickets so get in touch.
                                                      I'll happily take Thursday or Saturday tickets Noel!

Have a stag down there, full Donald Duck suit for the groom, 22 duck bills for us. Hope it's roasting down there!

Comment

So are all the zionist fanbois still onside with this latest mowing the lawn episode you are supporting?

<snip angry rantish question>

Comment

anybody going to Galway Races on Wednesday I might have a few tickets so get in touch.
                                                          Would also put my hand in the air for this if any are left over!

Comment

i'll take 2 if possible

thanks

Comment

Am off to Westport late this evening (or early tomorrow morning) for the weekend - haven't been in years, we're staying in the Clew Bay hotel and are doing the greenway cycle tomorrow. Any other recommendations for things to do, places to see, drink or eat?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                Am off to Westport late this evening (or early tomorrow morning) for the weekend - haven't been in years, we're staying in the Clew Bay hotel and are doing the greenway cycle tomorrow. Any other recommendations for things to do, places to see, drink or eat?
                                                                An port mor for food is good.

booking advised as its a small place

Comment

The wife just informed me we've a table booked for tonight Should be nice!

Comment

Comment

Seriously why?
                                                                      Because as a fan of the hooligan game that is less sophisticated than rugby or GAA I couldn't handle being amongst others who want different to me.

Is that the answer you were working towards?

Comment

So are all the zionist fanbois still onside with this latest mowing the lawn episode you are supporting?

<snip angry rantish question>
                                                                        Link? Genuinely don't get the reference.

Zionist Fan Boy III
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Reports of some people not being able to log on or post here, but able to view the site. If anyone reading this is getting the same can you please email any error messages or screenshot to irishpokerboards@gmail.com

Comment

A question that has never been asked here before: what is the ideal floor to rim height for a toilet? (For adult users)

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                              I'll happily take Thursday or Saturday tickets Noel!

Have a stag down there, full Donald Duck suit for the groom, 22 duck bills for us. Hope it's roasting down there!
                                                                              Sounds terrible, stags and hens are the worst.

Reports of some people not being able to log on or post here, but able to view the site. If anyone reading this is getting the same can you please email any error messages or screenshot to irishpokerboards@gmail.com
                                                                              Will screenshot when on laptop. Just get the usual database error screen when I attempt to log in. Can view any page normally without logging in.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                The wife just informed me we've a table booked for tonight Should be nice!
                                                                                Sure you love talking about your tea. You even have 34 posts in the thinly veiled 'Here's what I had for Tea review thread'.
                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-07-14, 18:32. Reason: i before e except after, ah fuck you teachers

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                  Sounds terrible, stags and hens are the worst.

Will screenshot when on laptop. Just get the usual database error screen when I attempt to log in. Can view any page normally without logging in.
                                                                                  Did you pay the new subscription charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    A question that has never been asked here before: what is the ideal floor to rim height for a toilet? (For adult users)

Are you building a custom toilet bowl? Otherwise I would have assumed they were a standard height. Although my assumptions have been wrong in the past.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

You'd think he would have got someone to check the numerals first..

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Standard is 390mm

Disabled is 450mm

Nice to be able to swing the legs so the higher the better imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                          Standard is 390mm

Disabled is 450mm

Nice to be able to swing the legs so the higher the better imo
                                                                                          tyty

Got wall-hung 'floating' style jacks but they have been hung very low (like uncomfortably low) and are touching the ground. Whole point is that they should be clear of the ground. Back and forth shite with the builder. No pun intended.

Comment

Because as a fan of the hooligan game that is less sophisticated than rugby or GAA I couldn't handle being amongst others who want different to me.

Is that the answer you were working towards?
                                                                                            Are they different from you? They wear red shirts with a brand on it and you wear a blue shirt with a different brand

Seriously though, is there is still such a general level of threat at soccer games that you'd be uncomfortable in a mixed crowd?

Comment

tyty

Got wall-hung 'floating' style jacks but they have been hung very low (like uncomfortably low) and are touching the ground. Whole point is that they should be clear of the ground. Back and forth shite with the builder. No pun intended.
                                                                                              There are generally adjustable legs on the bottom of the Frame that holds them for different height settings. If he has the Frame tiled in already you're/he is in trouble as twill have to be reset if you want higher

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                There are generally adjustable legs on the bottom of the Frame that holds them for different height settings. If he has the Frame tiled in already you're/he is in trouble as twill have to be reset if you want higher
                                                                                                Which is exactly what has happened. I've told the builder it's his problem and to sort it out at his expense.

Comment

tyty

Id say the lower the better for the actual function. Based on reading an article in the readers digest a while back saying we are not squatting like our ancestors because of standard chair like sit downs.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                    Id say the lower the better for the actual function. Based on reading an article in the readers digest a while back saying we are not squatting like our ancestors because of standard chair like sit downs.
                                                                                                    Readers Digest? Have you gone back in time to 1956?

Comment

can someone pm me a link to site to watch tv series, pro ject free tv seems to be down or not updated with what i want to watch

thanks

Comment

All the cool kids are doing it now. Supposed to be good for older folks who can't handle the pressures like they once did. Maybe he did you a favour!!
                                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                          different weight classes, or is Nick moving up to middleweight?
                                                                                                          He'd move up for it. He's asked for it a few times.

Wants the $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                            All the cool kids are doing it now. Supposed to be good for older folks who can't handle the pressures like they once did. Maybe he did you a favour!!
                                                                                                            Hmmmm. No.

Remember I have a five year-old boy. The less distance from pisser to pot the better.

Anyway, these particular shitters were sold to us on the basis that they would be 'floating', thus (a) looking cool and (b) being easy to clean under. Ironically enough, this post comes to you from the jacks.

Comment

Are they different from you? They wear red shirts with a brand on it and you wear a blue shirt with a different brand

Seriously though, is there is still such a general level of threat at soccer games that you'd be uncomfortable in a mixed crowd?
                                                                                                              In a small minority of games, yes, and the Chelsea game is one. I never wear jerseys at games anyhow, but you wouldn't be allowed into the opposition end wearing a jersey anyhow. Not fearing for my life or anything, but at times away ends (and I'm including Liverpool in that at times as well obviously) become a seething mass of mob mentality that would make it very unpleasant at best to be there as an opposition fan.

Comment

Thanks for the mails and info guys. Considering it's a weird specific one that only affects some people, I'm not sure what's up. I will try and restart the sql server and check a couple of things, but it may well be later as it's not easy to do when I'm at work.

Comment

I imagine this is what strewel thinks hpppens with fans at football matches:

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Just Chelsea fans.

You've seen CHD post on here, would you like to be stuck in a crowd with 2k CHD's?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                      Rip the toilet out and squat over the hole for maximum benefit me thinks.

Comment

Its not worth the effort being in the away end supporting the home team. You have to wear neutral colours and keep your mouth shut if your team does anything worth shouting/cheering about or risk getting abuse hurled at you and stewards throwing you out.

I've seen this shit happen before, even the roughest hooligan types just hurl abuse and run to a steward to rat you out.

Just isn't worth it at most grounds.

In a small minority of games, yes, and the Chelsea game is one. I never wear jerseys at games anyhow, but you wouldn't be allowed into the opposition end wearing a jersey anyhow. Not fearing for my life or anything, but at times away ends (and I'm including Liverpool in that at times as well obviously) become a seething mass of mob mentality that would make it very unpleasant at best to be there as an opposition fan.
                                                                                                                        Its generally just shouting abuse then stewards jump in. You'll get a verse of some song related to how bad your team is and nah nah nah nah, scouse cunt, manc twat, cockney prick etc etc.

I wouldn't do it as you'd have to keep quiet but lots of people seem to.

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        Just Chelsea fans.

You've seen CHD post on here, would you like to be stuck in a crowd with 2k CHD's?
                                                                                                                        That would be amazing craic.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X