X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
    Rodgers gonna be the GOAT quarterback

Jaysus Seahawks self destructing both sides of the ball.
    Last edited by ghostface; 18-01-15, 21:10.

Comment

This is crazy
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

Jaysus Seahawks self destructing both sides of the ball.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          This is crazy
          your crazy.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Have been told twice in less than a month that I look like this person, wtf I certainly do not seen any resemblence whatsoever !

Edit, on further googling I see she was in That 70s show , my ex manager from Erin Foods yonks ago said the same! thats weird

Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
              Have been told twice in less than a month that I look like this person, wtf I certainly do not seen any resemblence whatsoever !

Edit, on further googling I see she was in That 70s show , my ex manager from Erin Foods yonks ago said the same! thats weird

I agree, she is much prettier than you.

Get glasses!
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                For anyone with sky sports and sky movies, call them up and cancel both packages, they'll ring you within a week and offer you €30 off p/m, effectively one of the two free. For a limited time, but still.

Better to wait until you've just paid your bill, that way they'll still be available for a month.

I called them to cancel a couple of weeks ago and I got a call the other day with the offer.

The guy's words were 'We're calling people who've recently cancelled packages with a view to making them reconsider'

/Tipp
                cnuts didn't call me
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  I agree, she is much prettier than you.

Get glasses!
                  LOL I agree with you! I have Glasses btw lol anyway she is in her 30s , ill take it as a compliment!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Boston is buzzing. Football fans mixed with plenty of giddy Irish. Atmosphere over here is crazy, weigh in yesterday was class. TD gardens gonna go off tonight.

Comment

Seattle have been brutal. Wilson has a QB rating of 0.

Time for this lads methinks:

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

your crazy.
                        *you're
                        airport, lol

Comment

*you're
                          *You are....

actually....

*wanker....well leave it at that.

edit: Im losing money...take no heed of me.
                          Last edited by oleras; 18-01-15, 22:04.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Field Goal fake!!

awesome
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What odds you giving me on our Russian?
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Best Unexpected Thug Life Compilation Of The Week 1 January 2015Join the biggest Thug Life Videos community on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ThugLifeClip...

Comment

People watching live sports when Charlie is on Was skeptical about it on the first installment, pretty sure it was brilliant overall.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

*wanker....well leave it at that.
                                    *we'll
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                      Boston is buzzing. Football fans mixed with plenty of giddy Irish. Atmosphere over here is crazy, weigh in yesterday was class. TD gardens gonna go off tonight.
                                      Jealous, enjoy it dude, a buddy of mine is there too for it, flew over yesterday.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Hype day has arrived.
                                        Hype hype hype

Time to makes bets

Comment

All aboard the Hype Train

CHOO CHOO

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            Jealous, enjoy it dude, a buddy of mine is there too for it, flew over yesterday.
                                            I bought my brother 2 tickets for Xmas (he's doing a year in university in the states). Now I'm insanely jealous that he's there

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                              Hype day has arrived.
                                              Hype hype hype

Time to makes bets
                                              What are you on?

Comment

Use the fucking window lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  Use the fucking window lol
                                                  OK, I will. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

McGregor to win in
                                                    ...the first 60 seconds : 4.33
                                                    ...the first 120 seconds : 2.25
                                                    ...the first round: 1.61
                                                    ...the second round : 4.33

Total rounds
                                                    Over 1.5: 2.50
                                                    Under 1.5: 1.50

Comment

McGregor to win in

Total rounds
                                                      My mate asked me to put on a bet on Siver to win in the 2nd at 30/1

Comment

McGregor to win in

Total rounds
                                                        And people are getting hyped and going to stay up til 5am to watch this, rather than get a good night's kip and watch it while having breakfast?

Comment

You can't graft a pair of balls on a eunuch

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            And people are getting hyped and going to stay up til 5am to watch this, rather than get a good night's kip and watch it while having breakfast?
                                                            There is a few Irish fighting and lots of great fights.

Ain't all about the GOAT

Comment

another pick for green bay
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

McGregor to win in

Total rounds
                                                                  Have you moved from bet365? I got 1.57 for under 1.5 rounds(on your tip) a few days ago and again today.

HYPE HYPE HYPE!! etc
                                                                  Colts vs Pats gonna be a great game with ufc at the same time and mcgregor just after makes for it to be a good night for the insomniac lads.
                                                                  Over 15.5 in the 2nd and possibly 4th quarter of colts game, holohan - larkin and mcgregor<1.5 in the ufc. Money.
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                    @Jam-Fly
                                                                    @mdoug

Was it one of you or both I had Hull -v- Leicester season bet with?

We pick good.
                                                                    I opted out of such a bet. I however do have Villa vs Soton (lol), Pool vs Spurs, Everton vs Spurs and Newcastle vs Stoke. Currently 0/4 at this moment in time.
                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        @Jam-Fly
                                                                        @mdoug

Was it one of you or both I had Hull -v- Leicester season bet with?

We pick good.
                                                                        That was me yeah. I knew hull were going to do truly woeful this year, didn't realise how poor leicester were going to be though. Think I'm winning all of my other ones by a mile so this one is my fun one
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Not bad effort from Beastmode, could be interesting couple of mins if they get the TD now

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                            What are you on?
                                                                            I like Paddy by sub and Rosa to win.

Paddy has a really great guard. And Shane Howell has lost by sub in 5 out of 8 losses.
                                                                            I'd say Paddy by triangle.

Siver will thrown a spinning side kick to the body within the first 2 minutes, McGregor will step away and counter with a spinning hook kick to the head.

Comment

Started watching Alpha House. It's legit. Didn't realise Gary Troudeau had written it until the credits came up. Suddenly it all made sense.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                That was me yeah. I knew hull were going to do truly woeful this year, didn't realise how poor leicester were going to be though. Think I'm winning all of my other ones by a mile so this one is my fun one
                                                                                is it you that has Soton vs Villa against me? And bohsman has the other 3 I think?
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

In work for the next 8 hours, internet here is mint. Where would I find a stream for the McGregor fight? And when is it on?
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I'm taking a half day fro mwork and watching it in the pub

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                    Have you moved from bet365? I got 1.57 for under 1.5 rounds(on your tip) a few days ago and again today.
                                                                                    Yeah, moved away this weekend.
                                                                                    Was just sick of them not having markets for method of victory, and similar. And also being slow in general.

Comment

Big last 2 minutes, playoffs always deliver
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                        In work for the next 8 hours, internet here is mint. Where would I find a stream for the McGregor fight? And when is it on?
                                                                                        The Stream King is in the house, do not worry.

4.27am is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                          First Row

Comment

Sound lads.
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Siver will thrown a spinning side kick to the body within the first 2 minutes, McGregor will step away and counter with a spinning hook kick to the head.
                                                                                              That would be amazing.

Comment

Big last 2 minutes, playoffs always deliver
                                                                                                Oh my

Comment

Prelims have begun

Comment

Enjoyed Charlie, and would have enjoyed it more if it had been twice as many hours. Ultimately erred on the side of whistle stop across so many events over so many years instead of deeper character depiction. Hats off to RTE though, impressed with the production.

Comment

lol, NFL drama delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                        is it you that has Soton vs Villa against me? And bohsman has the other 3 I think?
                                                                                                        I think anything to do with soton is all me. I picked them and let everyone pick any other team lol

Yeah, moved away this weekend.
                                                                                                        Was just sick of them not having markets for method of victory, and similar. And also being slow in general.
                                                                                                        Completely understand that tbf but I can't leave haha. They keep giving me money as compensation for mistakes - they voided one of my bets in a live game and refunded my money even though I went on to complain about something else so I effectively had a freeroll for €450 plus when it won they gave me €30 for the inconvenience lol

On another note, if my bet on the unders doesn't come in here I shall be fucking raging!!!!! fml....
                                                                                                        edit: arghhhh what a sick losing bet . Thought it was in the bag lol
                                                                                                        Last edited by mdoug; 18-01-15, 23:17.
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Shocking that the Packers might lose from the position they were in.

Comment

Fuck this. Let's go Rodgers please
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

wow football

Comment

Really enjoyed charlie also, very entertaining, also wasn't overly familiar with the events.
                                                                                                                That ending with the sandcastle was pretty sledgehammery though- would be cringing if I saw that in a student film

Comment

Is the McGregor fight on mainstream TV later folks ? (or streamed anywhere) Links ?

Comment

Is this first score wins or what? My stream went spazzy when ref was explaining

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                                                                                                                      Is the McGregor fight on mainstream TV later folks ? (or streamed anywhere) Links ?
                                                                                                                      BT Sports.

Will post streams.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                                        Is this first score wins or what? My stream went spazzy when ref was explaining
                                                                                                                        If it's a touchdown, if it's a field goal green bay get a chance too.

Comment

Scenes!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X