X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbows View Post
    If so then shrap is a bigger mug than me
    they definitely see the long run in me as last year I withdrew over twice as much as i deposited. woot!!won't last though

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
      a cousin of mine wants me to get him something in Halfords and post it to Scotland, what bank info do I give him. he wants to transfer money to my bank acc. Iban bic? do I give a swift code yoke as well?

how long will that take to go through, is pay pal quicker?
      Originally posted by bohsman View Post
      Bic and swift are the same thing, your Iban and your bic should be enough.
      Sent sterling a couple of times in 2012 when booking a holiday apartment, cost me 15 euros in fees for each transaction (not including the exchange rate) and the account on the other side was also charged 2 pounds.

I'm not sure if those fees are charged coming this way though. Has anyone tried that money transfer service doing the rounds on FB? Transferwise I think it's called.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
        Sent sterling a couple of times in 2012 when booking a holiday apartment, cost me 15 euros in fees for each transaction (not including the exchange rate) and the account on the other side was also charged 2 pounds.

I'm not sure if those fees are charged coming this way though. Has anyone tried that money transfer service doing the rounds on FB? Transferwise I think it's called.
        i've used it a few times to move money over from Ireland to the UK. Very good service.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Withdrawing heaps of cash tonight\tomorrow to lump on the unders anyway. PP odds compilers have form on domestic politics.
          Under 47.5% turnout? Max E183 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            I realise there's only been an hour - but Duncan fcking Stewart might wait for no man...
            Doesn't stop for red lights when out cycling either. Would love knock the cunt off his bike in Pearse St when he weaves in and out of the traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
              is it not the under 66% yes vote he was looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                they definitely see the long run in me as last year I withdrew over twice as much as i deposited. woot!!won't last though
                I rarely use them. Mainly punt on golf and their prices are generally shite.
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                  Under 68% yes but under 47.5% turnout looks a bet as well.

Comment

is it not the under 66% yes vote he was looking at?
                    E219 max bet for me on that. Is under 47.5% turnout value too?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Understatement of the day... No matter how good the content every time they cut to him with that blank expression and the head going up and down like a nodding dog car ornament I just want to burn coal!
                      Is this the way people are trained on RTE? Anytime they let sharon ni bheolain out of the six one studio to interview someone the <ask a question then nod constantly like a fool while they are answering> seems to be the preferred method. I remember the time a few weeks ago they had her out on the streets interviewing homeless heroin addicts and she was there nodding away like oh yeah i know the way. She's not the only one in fairness. And whats with that Catriona Perry woman, the washington correspondent nodding away when sharon is asking her a question then the big pause with the delay. When she starts talking is sharon nodding back at her? Is catriona taking the piss or have they some secret nodding language, the bitches

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                        Under 68% yes but under 47.5% turnout looks a bet as well.
                        under 66.5 now

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                          New soap/drama Red Rock starts on TV3 tonight, I know I'm deluded in thinking it will be decent but 2% of me holds out hope that we have turned a corner in our production values in Ireland.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGSVG_-d7o
                          Thought the Rockies would be a bit rockier than this

Comment

Any thoughts on the number of seats in the next GE for the party that doesn't know its own name yet?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone seen a torrent for 'Charlie' ?

Opr

Comment

BBV favourite Alan Shatter on The Restaurant on TV3.

That's #3 on the telly for those of you with standard tvs.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                    Ire vs Eng 6N on the 1st of March? Wednesday?
                                    How difficult is it to get tickets for the two big games? Got my dad two tickets for Leinster Castres but he's busy that weekend so not I'm tasked with sorting one of these games.

Comment

Still no Duncan fcking Stewart tagline?

Maybe Kev needs to give up the baby and start taking drinking seriously
                                      Any chance you could get rid of twink.
                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Does seem quite mad that I can have apps that control my finances, allow me to bet on election results, control the heat in my house and apparently boil my kettle but need to turn up to use a pen and paper to vote.

Silicon valley of Europe yet can't design a basic app with required security to allow me to select from a list of 2.

I would be ok with allowing people who can't use the Internet or phone to vote to continue to have there day out but would be more in favour of disallowing anyone who cant figure out how to press a touch screen from having a part in deciding issues that will effect the country for years to come.

To those who are worried about the security aspect of people voting for other people - that currently happens anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                          Anyone seen a torrent for 'Charlie' ?

Opr
                                          It is on RTE Player

Comment

Any chance you could get rid of twink.
                                            Had a nice row with her a while back in the local shop. Some geebag.

Comment

Won't be long now till Hitch pops up on The Restaurant.
                                              What will you be making?

Comment

Comment

Still no Duncan fcking Stewart tagline?

Maybe Kev needs to give up the baby and start taking drinking seriously
                                                  Ah go on then, you need a boost

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      Had a nice row with her a while back in the local shop. Some geebag.
                                                      Lovely. I have never had the pleasure. Anytime I see her on tv I get the sudden urge to punch something

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        Ah go on then, you'll need the alimony
                                                        FYP

Comment

Comment

lol I look at it occasionally and am annoyed too. Need to be near a PC though.

Any interest in sharing (if you want) why your 2014 wasn't great personally? (A bad break up?). I met you a few times in Howth - Daybreak shop - but never said hi due to not quite being certain who you were.
                                                            It will be a very long and emotional post. I will post later on. Say hi next time as I do recognise you now due to TV fame. Sorry to hear about your relationship woes. Just be there for your daughter is all I can say as she will always love you.

Comment

Lovely. I have never had the pleasure. Anytime I see her on tv I get the sudden urge to punch something
                                                              God help you if you ever bump into her in real life.

Comment

* a slight tear forms in one's right eye which is roughly removed *

Thank you, good sir
                                                                What did you think of the imitation game?

Comment

Comment

Nice of Rachel to offer Tom some bitty.

Comment

Celeb Big Brother is good, gonna be a right bitchfest id say!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

lol I look at it occasionally and am annoyed too. Need to be near a PC though.

Any interest in sharing (if you want) why your 2014 wasn't great personally? (A bad break up?). I met you a few times in Howth - Daybreak shop - but never said hi due to not quite being certain who you were.
                                                                        Can't be that hard shirley.

SPOILER

Comment

Withdrawing heaps of cash tonight\tomorrow to lump on the unders anyway. PP odds compilers have form on domestic politics.
                                                                          What are we all betting on?

Comment

We should show the terrorists and fundamentalists that they haven't beaten us, that they'll never beat us - so why not have a bit of a wee gamble?
                                                                            The Premier League Predictions Competition is kicking off this Saturday, €25 entry and the chance to win a huge prize. And strike a blow for freedom.

Details here.

Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 07-01-15, 22:19.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                              Is this the way people are trained on RTE? Anytime they let sharon ni bheolain out of the six one studio to interview someone the <ask a question then nod constantly like a fool while they are answering> seems to be the preferred method. I remember the time a few weeks ago they had her out on the streets interviewing homeless heroin addicts and she was there nodding away like oh yeah i know the way. She's not the only one in fairness. And whats with that Catriona Perry woman, the washington correspondent nodding away when sharon is asking her a question then the big pause with the delay. When she starts talking is sharon nodding back at her? Is catriona taking the piss or have they some secret nodding language, the bitches
                                                                              Gave up watching live TV years ago. But I think this is mostly done when one is recording an interview with one camera, and the nodding is recorded separately, and then edited in afterwards.
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                  To those who are worried about the security aspect of people voting for other people - that currently happens anyway
                                                                                  Not to the extent that computerised voting would allow. The risk doesn't outweigh the reward and the optics of security are almost of equal importance as actual security in any case.

Comment

Have never managed to get more than 200 on at the quoted price in a shop.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                      Any thoughts on the number of seats in the next GE for the party that doesn't know its own name yet?
                                                                                      #reboot Ireland- lol. They smell like a beaten docket already. Hobbs is desperate. Lucinda fucking blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                        Gave up watching live TV years ago. But I think this is mostly done when one is recording an interview with one camera, and the nodding is recorded separately, and then edited in afterwards.
                                                                                        this

Comment

just finished american sniper. really enjoyed it tbh, Eastwood does a fantastic job filming war scenes.
                                                                                          Just going to watch it now, bacon roll in hand in honor of all that is murican, aloha snackbar!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                            Turns out the americans were right all along about peanut butter and jelly. You win this round murica.
                                                                                            Happiness is... a jar of PB and a spoon.

Ecstasy is... a jar of Nutella and a spoon.
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                              Can somone give me the name of those cool places in Canada please. Think Zutrooy may have said it was his fave place. Was a convo last month that I can't seem to find.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                              Banff.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                              Sweet, that's the one, thanks man.
                                                                                              Jasper is a little less touristy
                                                                                              and whistler is a lot more touristy
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Looking forward to birdman and blackhat(Michael Mann + La, hong Kong and chicago, swoon) Anyone seen birdman yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                  #reboot Ireland- lol. They smell like a beaten docket already. Hobbs is desperate. Lucinda fucking blew it.
                                                                                                  She will surely get a seat though. Hobbs is marmite, interesting to see what other celebs they bring in.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                    She will surely get a seat though. Hobbs is marmite, interesting to see what other celebs they bring in.
                                                                                                    Oh yeah she will, I suppose you have to admire her in a way for resigning on principle, even though I don't agree with her. Hobbs makes my skin crawl

Comment

Oh yeah she will, I suppose you have to admire her in a way for resigning on principle, even though I don't agree with her.
                                                                                                      No.

If she'd resigned her seat and fought a by-election under her own steam then maybe.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Agree with you re that scumrunt Hobbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                          Depends on numerous factors but yeah you would expect it to be. As a comparison this is what I'm currently getting on 200mb UPC wifi. Try a test on ethernet and see what you get.

120mb wireless.

It helps if you switch to a less used channel, lock down mac addresses etc
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Reboot me arse

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              We should show the terrorists and fundamentalists that they haven't beaten us, that they'll never beat us - so why not have a bit of a wee gamble?
                                                                                                              The Premier League Predictions Competition is kicking off this Saturday, €25 entry and the chance to win a huge prize. And strike a blow for freedom.

Details here.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...2&postcount=82
                                                                                                              Wondering will i make a balls of this again! Will send to Dom late on Friday night so put me down.

@Kev,

Are you accepted payments on our behalf for the other Prem thing we did with Damien? I see the deadline is also Saturday. Is that how we paid the first half?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                Agree with you re that scumrunt Hobbs.
                                                                                                                Spotted oul Eddie in the gym a few times. He is surprisingly strong. Seems a sound enough lad if not a little narcissistic.
                                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

anyone watch Black Mirror channel 4 show, just watched 2 episodes its mad, good though.
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                    anyone watch Black Mirror channel 4 show, just watched 2 episodes its mad, good though.
                                                                                                                    Brookers usually quality alright, I've only seen a few of these must get round to the rest, his 2014 wipe was good think he's doing newswire again this year

Comment

Brookers usually quality alright, I've only seen a few of these must get round to the rest, his 2014 wipe was good think he's doing newswire again this year
                                                                                                                      yeah I just watched last of the first series and first of second, both very good although a bit fucked up. Will definitely watch the rest
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                        Spotted oul Eddie in the gym a few times. He is surprisingly strong. Seems a sound enough lad if not a little narcissistic.
                                                                                                                        Still in Killashee? I used to be a member.

Comment

Imitation game was beyond excellent.
                                                                                                                          A wonderful movie.
                                                                                                                          Maybe slightly pandering but overall brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X