This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I come out of the cubicle jacks in work
    and the young female asian cleaner is mopping the floor.
    Why the fuck do they have them doing this during the day
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
      My wife's cousin is getting married to her GF in Kerry next August. Not sure of the legal angle, but it's a civil ceremony. What is the referendum for? is SSM not legal in Ireland or is it a church thing?
      There's a legal difference between a civil partnership and a marriage, a legal opinion can be read here
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

When I come out of the cubicle jacks in work
        and the young female asian cleaner is mopping the floor.
        Why the fuck do they have them doing this during the day
        Haa only talked about this yesterday. Cleaner in our place knocks before entering which is pointless because she comes in anyway.
        Once you finish your buisness in a cubicle she is straight in. Washing your hands and trying to avoid the mirror in case eye contact is made on her way out

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Powers now moved their line to 5/6 +-68%.
          (Left the outright market unchanged though).
          According to that LaoLao has the better of the bet with RD3. Dubious myself, 5/6 unders (i.e. NO) look massive.
          Conspiracy heads popping up in comment sections already

Comment

I'm considering voting no to the marriage equality referendum just to annoy zod.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                I can't get the DP linked one to work either, I have starstreams and while it's sometimes a bit ropey it is for the most part fantastic. Quality is just as good as watching on TV.
                I can get the DP one installed and working, but about 70‰ of channels weren't working from the ones I tried.

On the quality thing, even streams that look excellent on my laptop are clearly streams once on my TV, whether is a lower framerate making it seem jerky or just not quite high enough quality, and I'm talking about HD streams vs SD video. Also, the likes of ice films, showbox, etc also suffer from the jitters when I stream them to my TV. Hopefully it's just my internet connection (which will hopefully be finally upgraded to fibre in a few weeks), but iplayer streams (for example) are perfect and indistinguishable from normal TV for me.

Comment

Is there a single reasonable argument to support the no side?
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Annoying zod is more than enough reason imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      I'm considering voting no to the marriage equality referendum just to annoy zod.
                      And to win me moniez
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

@gorr: Are they hot?

According to that LaoLao has the better of the bet with RD3. Dubious myself, 5/6 unders (i.e. NO) look massive.
                        Can't see it now, just the outright and turnout.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          Kids might get slagged at School.

#VoteNo

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            I can get the DP one installed and working, but about 70‰ of channels weren't working from the ones I tried.

On the quality thing, even streams that look excellent on my laptop are clearly streams once on my TV, whether is a lower framerate making it seem jerky or just not quite high enough quality, and I'm talking about HD streams vs SD video. Also, the likes of ice films, showbox, etc also suffer from the jitters when I stream them to my TV. Hopefully it's just my internet connection (which will hopefully be finally upgraded to fibre in a few weeks), but iplayer streams (for example) are perfect and indistinguishable from normal TV for me.
                            I only watch on TV, but I do have 120mb from UPC and I have the Apple TV hardwired to the router and then connected by HDMI to the TV so there's no loss of service or bandwidth.

When I was trying to stream wirelessly originally I was barely getting 20mb on the same connection so wired has proven to be infinitely better.

FilmOn tends to be jerky, and from time to time (but particularly in the last couple of weeks following another round of invites) Smoothstreams can be a bit laggy and buffering. Sometimes changing the server works, sometimes it doesn't. I find that FOX & TSN tend to be better (reception wise) than Sky, and also have the benefit of showing the goals from the other games at half and full time.

For movies & TV I mostly use 1channel, it comes across in HD and while there can be issues with specific links, there's usually at least one that will play without buffering.
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

My wife's cousin is getting married to her GF in Kerry next August.
                              The place has gone to shit since Jackie Healy Rae died

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Ah no one takes sp's bigoted posts seriously do they?
                                So true. Now that I've met him I know to just roll my eyes and pretend he didn't speak.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Munster done some funny business? Managed to sell Keatley to Northhampton as JJ Hanrahan?

(JJ is gone btw)

Comment

Fuck extremism, imo.
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                          Fuck extremism, imo.
                                          11 People Killed over this

"100 Lashes if you don't die from Laughter"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                              11 People Killed over this

"100 Lashes if you don't die from Laughter"

Put that up on the Boylesports home page as well.

Comment

Fuck them if they can't take a joke
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Fuck extremism, imo.
                                                    in all it's ugly forms.

Comment

Fuck extremism, imo.
                                                      Bit extreme.

Comment

French army to surrender soon?

Comment

Agreed. Has there ever been a 68% majority on anything?

Edit: seems to be 66.5 now?
                                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 07-01-15, 14:24.

Comment

Alright, to play devil's advocate a bit...

What are people's thoughts on marriage for those that practice polygamy? Should they be allowed marry also?
                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                Ridic excited to finally be watching The Imitation Game. Read about five books on Turing, and watched one incredibly sad John Hurt movie on him.
                                                                Prepare the be dissapointed imo.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ridic excited to finally be watching The Imitation Game. Read about five books on Turing, and watched one incredibly sad John Hurt movie on him.
                                                                      I couldn't find this on torrents anywhere. Am I being thick?

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

What are people's thoughts on marriage for those that practice polygamy? Should they be allowed marry also?
                                                                        FYI That's not devil's advocate. It's a question about an entirely different subject, and you haven't taken a stance!

Comment

Ah fuck. Had put a lot of faith in this movie
                                                                          You might like it,seems popular here, very vanilla Oscar bait biopic imo
                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 07-01-15, 14:34.

Comment

Car bomb at a synagogue outside Paris seemingly

Comment

Ah fuck. Had put a lot of faith in this movie
                                                                              Prepare to disagree with PSV58 once again.

Comment

Yes. Unless they're gay polygamists obv.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                  All of them are up on IPtorrents.

Opr

Comment

I think that whatever the fuck consenting adults want to do to each other should be allowed.

Comment

...

Comment

Next thing they'll be trying to legalise bestiality.

Comment

Can't see why board game enthusiasts would be excluded from rights to marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            FYI That's not devil's advocate. It's a question about an entirely different subject, and you haven't taken a stance!
                                                                                            alright...if ssm should be legal, then obviously polygamy marriages should be legal. Agree/disagree?
                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                Riki "Garfunkel" Lindhome and Kate "Oates" Micucci sing a pro-gay marriage song in response to a Pat Robertson quote that legalizing gay marriage would lead ...

Comment

nah you see there you have the problem of consent. It's very tough to argue that animals are intelligent enough to give consent for marriage. Same reasoning why the whole 'should I be able to marry this chair' debate never got off the ground.

(apologizes if it seems I'm trivializing gay marriage by comparing it to marrying a chair)
                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

My only concern would be with the children of same-sex couples, would they be bullied etc as a result of their home situation, but given the opportunity for that is there regardless of whether SSM is allowed or not, I’d be in favour of legalising it.
                                                                                                    The bullying will focus on their home situation instead of any number of reasons kids will come up with to pick on each other. If they are good at sports or attractive than they should be fine.

Comment

I think that whatever the fuck consenting adults want to do to each other should be allowed.
                                                                                                      Asl

Comment

This is the one i downloaded this morn. Seems like an ok copy.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                          @gorr: Are they hot?

Can't see it now, just the outright and turnout.
                                                                                                          Wife's cousin is a 6ft blond, not bad looking. Her GF is Fijian/Indian descent and is gorgeous. She lived with us for a few months in 2010, she's great fun and I would definitely have a (ahem) soft spot for her.
                                                                                                          I know I know, pics of gtfo. I guess you'll have to take my word for it, or if you know anyone who knows me on FB you can take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                            The bullying will focus on their home situation instead of any number of reasons kids will come up with to pick on each other. If they are good at sports or attractive than they should be fine.
                                                                                                            Sure it's only the ugly, nerdy kids we have to worry about. Sure who gives a fuck about them, anyway?

Comment

Wife's cousin is a 6ft blond, not bad looking. Her GF is Fijian/Indian descent and is gorgeous. She lived with us for a few months in 2010, she's great fun and I would definitely have a (ahem) soft spot for her.
                                                                                                              I know I know, pics of gtfo. I guess you'll have to take my word for it, or if you know anyone who knows me on FB you can take a look.
                                                                                                              Did she wear a Black Shirt to your 40th?

Comment

As soon as someone stands up to him, he runs off like a little baby. Would have loved to see him get a slap!

[VINE]OWB9x5m9eHT[/VINE]

Comment

Would be fairly retarded to anything else on your own tv show imo, or in general. But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the tragedy happen

Comment

French army to surrender soon?
                                                                                                                    100 Lashes pour vous
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

nah you see there you have the problem of consent. It's very tough to argue that animals are intelligent enough to give consent for marriage.
                                                                                                                      I am sure there have been a few domestic fights where "Why did I marry you, you dog" has been said.

Comment

There just can't be. It's either we're all equal or we're not. Although hopefully someone might be able to better expand on this.
                                                                                                                        Ok so if it's that much of an uncomplicated yes for you or I or any tolerant person, why are people here so keen on the unders side of the spread? Maybe I'm just showing bias towards my own social circle or perhaps even generation that I'd think most people my age would be siding with Yes, to a point where you'd be questioning how is this even a contentious issue these days.

Religious nutcases aside(surely a dwindling number these days) who's actually going to go out of their way to vote no on this? Surely the yes side will get support from majority of political parties and media outlets...

Guessing I'm missing something here? Don't see too much similarities to previous referenda whereby you could use those trends to predict this one either.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                          Would be fairly retarded to anything else on your own tv show imo, or in general. But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the tragedy happen
                                                                                                                          He could have just stood his ground knocking the security were going to step in, rather than run back and climb all over the front row to get away

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X