Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barely watch tv any more irish people watching the junk that is english soaps saddens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
      Barely watch tv any more irish people watching the junk that is english soaps saddens me.
      Fair City all the way
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        It's going to be revealed in a live episode, no doubt multiple endings rehearsed. Doubt the killer will know themselves till much closer to the off.

Hope he laid the shit out of it on betfair.
        ''Twas leaked tis Jane Beale

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
          Its OK when its tv programmes you can bet on!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
            ''Twas leaked tis Jane Beale
            What European Cup winner from the 80's has managed teams in five different countries inccluding the team he won the European Cup with as a player?

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
              What European Cup winner from the 80's has managed teams in five different countries inccluding the team he won the European Cup with as a player?
              Graham Souness.

Comment

@NFL people.

Was there ever an incident when teams were employing lipreaders on the opposition coaches - just the way coaches always cover their mouths with the playbook got me thinking?
                How is the Cardinals punter so bad - seems a relatively simple role where there should be literally thousands of players to choose from who'd be capable of kicking it average 45 yards with 6second hang time? Yet their guy is way below that.

Comment

Turned Grand Budapest Hotel off after an hour. Paused it to do a couple of things, decided not to bother with the rest. Was expecting better.

A couple of mildly amusing scenes, beautiful imagery, but the story just seems to be nonsense and totally non engaging. Meh.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    @NFL people.

Was there ever an incident when teams were employing lipreaders on the opposition coaches - just the way coaches always cover their mouths with the playbook got me thinking?
                    The NFL has fined New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick and the team a total of $750,000 for videotaping an opponent's signals. The team also has been told to forfeit draft choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                      Turned Grand Budapest Hotel off after an hour. Paused it to do a couple of things, decided not to bother with the rest. Was expecting better.

A couple of mildly amusing scenes, beautiful imagery, but the story just seems to be nonsense and totally non engaging. Meh.
                      I watched The Equaliser earlier, being a fan of the tv show it was top notch entertainment.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

🏈

Cards have disgraced themselves here.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                          Graham Souness.
                          That's a quick answer if you didn't google it. Wp. Liverpool fan?? I didn't get it right when I saw the question but thought it was a good one.

Comment

Watched this for the umpteenth time tonight.... can't help but love this film....
                            would love to see Montana too.
                            No copyrights infringement intended.My trailer for The Hunt for Red October from 1990 with Sean Connery, Alec Baldwin, Sam Neill, James Earl Jones, Courtney ...
                            Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 04-01-15, 00:44.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                              That's a quick answer if you didn't google it. Wp. Liverpool fan?? I didn't get it right when I saw the question but thought it was a good one.
                              Yeah, an easy one for a Liverpool fan really, first name to come into my head.Haven't checked but I know he managed Liverpool, Galatarassy, in Italy(no idea where) and Scotland(Hearts I think). Must have a look for the other country.

Comment

Thanks to hotspur's altruism post I've been gorging on Michio Kaku videos the last few nights, the man's ideas are mind blowing.

Michio Kaku: The Universe in a NutshellWatch the newest video from Big Think: https://bigth.ink/NewVideoJoin Big Think Edge for exclusive videos: https://big...

Comment

What current Premier League assistant manager scored in Spain, Italy, France and Scotland but not in England and has two children from an estranged relationship with a top snooker player's wife's sister?

Answers in spoilers.

Comment

Anyone staying up for UFC? Need to be up at ten o'clock tomorrow so will prob regret it but want to see the fight live.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSolsks View Post
                                      Met up with Dice in galway sez ye were trying to get oldies to post. Ok so. It's been 3 or 4 years since my last BBV confession.
                                      had a bambino since and use facebook to blog his every drool (yes a drooler like his dad, gtfo&GFYBBV) you can defend yourself like a man on FB and not get deleted.
                                      I stopped lurking about 2 years ago when I couldn't see any Hotspur posts Hope nobody had died since . If so, a continued RIP.

Some things of note.

1. LOLIVERPOOL
                                      2. LOLSLIPPYG
                                      3. that felt good
                                      4. LOLTIGERWOODS
                                      5. RIP our Conor (not lazare but the GG)
                                      6. There's a guy down the Fitzwilliam swears he's Hector Jelly (or else a damn lookalike)
                                      7. I spend most my time trolling my little son and in doing so lost two stone.
                                      8. el Stuntman is wrong about kids, there is nothir ng better than a forgotten snotty eyebrow when you arrive anywhere,
                                      people who have seen 'there is something about mary' will not believe me it's not self love residue.
                                      9. Insomnia turns into narcolepsia quite quickly after you have a baby.

10. Jesse sez hello

hope that will do ye. happy 2015 and following years.

lolDonkaments
                                      Welcome back Willie, hope you'll stay a while now and give us some laughs. T'was good to meet you with Smurph in the Green Isle a while back...you really look well, and are obviously enjoying your fatherhood duties too.

Happy New Year aswell...
                                      Martin (and Colette)

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                        Anyone staying up for UFC? Need to be up at ten o'clock tomorrow so will prob regret it but want to see the fight live.
                                        What time are the big fights on?
                                        Back to school on Monday, fml.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What time are the big fights on?
                                          Back to school on Monday, fml.
                                          The main event? Shortly after four apparently. Bit annoying, only really want to see Jones Cormier and Cerrone in the co main event, could live with skipping the rest. Considering napping on the couch but I prob wouldn't wake up in time.

Meant to do an accum on a few of the other fights just for an interest but didn't. Not a big enough fan to be interested in the lower ranked lads.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            Cards have disgraced themselves here.
                                            Tough draw for them away to the winner of an always strong NFC South.

Comment

The main event? Shortly after four apparently. Bit annoying, only really want to see Jones Cormier and Cerrone in the co main event, could live with skipping the rest. Considering napping on the couch but I prob wouldn't wake up in time.

Meant to do an accum on a few of the other fights just for an interest but didn't. Not a big enough fan to be interested in the lower ranked lads.
                                              Set yourself to get a wakie wake up call. You could get lucky - you could get a call off msn.

Wakie Voice Chat is the best way to express your true emotions and talk to friendly people from all over the globe. Talk to strangers on the phone and have fun!

Comment

Add AJ to the growing list of ipb'ers who have featured in a dream of mine, only realised it when I saw his name today.

Myself, AJ and someone else were 3 handed in some pokeresq tournament, I have no idea what type of poker game it was but I had a pile of cards and was meant to put a few down, I had to put a few down. I hadn't a clue what was a good strategy so kept staring at my cards trying to work it out, for possibly hours. AJ was totally losing the head at me.

Never meet your heros, thought he'd be sounder.

Comment

Add AJ to the growing list of ipb'ers who have featured in a dream of mine, only realised it when I saw his name today.

Myself, AJ and someone else were 3 handed in some pokeresq tournament, I have no idea what type of poker game it was but I had a pile of cards and was meant to put a few down, I had to put a few down. I hadn't a clue what was a good strategy so kept staring at my cards trying to work it out, for possibly hours. AJ was totally losing the head at me.

Never meet your heros, thought he'd be sounder.
                                                  Actually quite weird cause you and chadley popped up in a dream of mine a few weeks ago, the 3 of us were on the beer in some pub but you two were plotting to go to some student nightclub and kept trying to lose me. Remember thinking it was surprisingly cuntish behaviour.

Comment

and both of ya seem so sound....
                                                    goes to show you can never tell
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

yep staying up.
                                                      am choking my way through a bottle of tullamore dew that is getting more palatable as it goes.
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Actually quite weird cause you and chadley popped up in a dream of mine a few weeks ago, the 3 of us were on the beer in some pub but you two were plotting to go to some student nightclub and kept trying to lose me. Remember thinking it was surprisingly cuntish behaviour.
                                                        That's mad considering you'd be a great wing man working the DILF type angle on the young juans.

Comment

A disproportionate amount of American athletes seem to thank the 'lord' after wins. Is it just that America is more religious? Never really hear Irish/Brits going on like that. Or it just a show for more dollars, religious more marketable or something?

Comment

Jan 18th

Comment

Comment

Starting to fade, could badly do with a couple of first round KOs...

Comment

not a site for the young wan

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    not a site for the young wan
                                                                    gettin on now, older than Cruz Beckham and Blanket Jackson combined

Comment

lol sleepaments.
                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        lol sleepaments.
                                                                        sleeping is overrated

Comment

Let's have a wager of sorts on this dp?
                                                                          I'll leave how up to you as I don't know what is going on.

Comment

Cerrone spent the end of the fight just kicking Jury up the hole. bizarre.

Comment

fight was over. Seemed to be unnecessary

Comment

Ha, thought it was funny. Doubt there's any love lost. Rooting for Cormier here but think Jones will prob win.

Comment

Let's have a wager of sorts on this dp?
                                                                                  I'll leave how up to you as I don't know what is going on.
                                                                                  Black dude to win.
                                                                                  I honestly cannot call it.
                                                                                  Maybe DC slightly edges it if it goes the distance but I wouldnt put a penny on it for any $$

Comment

Jones going to destroy.

Comment

Black dude to win.
                                                                                      I honestly cannot call it.
                                                                                      Maybe DC slightly edges it if it goes the distance but I wouldnt put a penny on it for any $$
                                                                                      Give you the DC lad for a pint & pizza in Cassidy's at some point in the future.

Comment

This is awesome.
                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I'd say it's tilting as fuck for the fighters to stand there while the announcer is waffling on about some series on Cinemax.

Comment

Give you the DC lad for a pint & pizza in Cassidy's at some point in the future.
                                                                                            done

Comment

I'd say it's tilting as fuck for the fighters to stand there while the announcer is waffling on about some series on Cinemax.
                                                                                              Banshee is fucking awesome though

Comment

One all I guess?

Comment

DC took that round.

Comment

Comment

This is so brutal I feel like this guy

Comment

lol eye poke.

Comment

Cormier looks wrecked...

Comment

Cormier looks wrecked...
                                                                                                            Jones just jumped on him like they were swing dancing.

Comment

3rd too
                                                                                                              DC may be gassing though

Comment

3rd too
                                                                                                                DC may be gassing though
                                                                                                                looks fucked

Comment

Cormier is tough, gotta give him that. Needs a second wind tho

Comment

That bird noise was annoying

Comment

Lot of hugging going on, still don't know who's who.

Comment

lol DX ending

Comment

Lot of hugging going on, still don't know who's who.
                                                                                                                          you the winner bro.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X