This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Would you let your kids shit on the grass?
    I'm not saying it's never happened.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Worse than Hitler... Any owner who lets their dog shite in a public place without picking it up should be made to shoot the dog themselves in front of their children and then be banned from owning a dog for life.
      Hitler was a great dog lover himself.

Comment

Happy Christmas ye bunch of degens!!

I'm off to get my drink on!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          She took a shit. Didn't evince any great wonderment.

As a sidebar, what do people consider to be acceptable dog-pooping etiquette? I just let herself shit away but try to steer her towards grass rather than pavement. No scooping of said poop. Acceptable or one step from Hitler?
          It's just not the done thing in non-working class Dublin areas anymore. I would think "scum" if I saw someone doing it these days. Of course I also think "sucker" any time I see someone scooping it up. So it's a difficult situation. Want to be a very personable and able dog to warrant keeping alive in our new scooping up times.

Speaking of able dogs. While in town doing some Christmas shopping today I saw a guy with a guide dog and a small baby on his back. Seemed incongruous.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
            It's just not the done thing in non-working class Dublin areas anymore. I would think "scum" if I saw someone doing it these days. Of course I also think "sucker" any time I see someone scooping it up. So it's a difficult situation. Want to be a very personable and able dog to warrant keeping alive in our new scooping up times.

Speaking of able dogs. While in town doing some Christmas shopping today I saw a guy with a guide dog and a small baby on his back. Seemed incongruous.
            Just to save fellow IPBers - or maybe it's just me...

incongruous

/ɪnˈkɒŋɡrʊəs/

adjective

adjective: incongruous

not in harmony or keeping with the surroundings or other aspects of something.
            "the duffel coat looked incongruous with the black dress she wore underneath"

synonyms: out of place, out of keeping, inappropriate, unsuitable, unsuited, not in harmony; More
            discordant, dissonant, conflicting, clashing, jarring, wrong, at odds, in opposition, contrary, contradictory, irreconcilable;

strange, odd, absurd, bizarre, off-key, extraneous;

informallike a fish out of water, sticking/standing out a mile;

raredisconsonant

"the women looked incongruous in their smart hats and fur coats"

•ill-matched, ill-assorted, mismatched, unharmonious, inconsistent, incompatible, different, dissimilar, contrasting, disparate, discrepant
            "an incongruous collection of objects"

antonyms: appropriate, harmonious
            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

She took a shit. Didn't evince any great wonderment.

As a sidebar, what do people consider to be acceptable dog-pooping etiquette? I just let herself shit away but try to steer her towards grass rather than pavement. No scooping of said poop. Acceptable or one step from Hitler?
              Dog shit is toxic stuff and should be cleaned picked up on grass or on the pavement. It's awful stuff to get on a shoe. Would you let your own 3 run about the back garden of the dog had a few shits about of course not clean it up too fook.

Comment

Toy story 3 started on BBC1 just now.
                The feels...
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I'd like to dedicate a post to all those we've lost this year, hopefully one day we'll meet again.

Rasta.

Pasta.

CHD.

The old pre baba acting the drunk mickey Kev.

Am I missing anyone?
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Poor CHD. Stuck in hostipal over Christmas. He might be a cunt, but he's our cunt.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Rapidly building a new rep for myself here. Beard, heedless flaunting of societal mores. The James Dean of our time IMO.

Comment

Rapidly building a new rep for myself here. Beard, heedless flaunting of societal mores. The James Dean of our time IMO.
                          What's with the beard? I had one for a while over the summer, as I didn't want to try shaving over stitches/scars. Got rid of it in October, and good riddance.
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Spotted a belgian cherry beer in M&S and got suckered in by the buy 3 for x amount (I was in a rush as they were kicking us out).

Undrinkable. Fingers tightly crossed that the eight cans of anon 'french beer' are better.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            I'd like to dedicate a post to all those we've lost this year, hopefully one day we'll meet again.

Rasta.

Pasta.

CHD.

The old pre baba acting the drunk mickey Kev.

Am I missing anyone?
                            Frank Gibney, may have been a few years ago but was sadly banned.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Bit of mass, live from Kells for anyone in the mood.
                              My oldest nibbling is serving and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                Spotted a belgian cherry beer in M&S and got suckered in by the buy 3 for x amount (I was in a rush as they were kicking us out).

Undrinkable. Fingers tightly crossed that the eight cans of anon 'french beer' are better.

Frank Gibney, may have been a few years ago but was sadly banned.
                                The missus is quite fond of that cheery stuff and i think it will do in a pinch when nothing else is available.
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

8/9 lives remain.
                                  Yep, I'm back.
                                  "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                  "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Would you let your kids shit on the grass?
                                    Depends how much they had to drink.

Xmas ham brie coleslaw toasted sambo
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                      8/9 lives remain.
                                      Yep, I'm back.
                                      No Tylerd can stop you mate welcome back
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Obv he was only routing over Ireland to a place where it's midnight.
                                        This legit?

Comment

'The Interview' looks like it's available to download. Expecting a bag of shite, and a 50 year wait to find out the Sony/DRNK/USA truth

SPOILER

Comment

Bit of an impromptu house xmas party at the gaf. Started out with a few cans between 3 of us. Now there's lots of bottles of various spirits and loads of cases of beer with more people than I can count with some serious 90's dance music on the go.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

This 'The Interview' thing is paper thin. Matter of national duty to go see it now 'otherwise the terrorists win'. 'merica.

Comment

What's up bitches!?

Anybody playing poker? Are the games 'soft'? I'm a little bit tempted to deposit.

Comment

Happy Xmas everyone. Hope everyone has a good one.

Opr

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                          Bit of an impromptu house xmas party at the gaf. Started out with a few cans between 3 of us. Now there's lots of bottles of various spirits and loads of cases of beer with more people than I can count with some serious 90's dance music on the go.

Merry Christmas everyone!
                                                          @Hitch, we could do with someone like ur mad bastard self here actually. Good craic and banter at the mo. 2 chicks have decided to have a dance off while taking off their clothes! Good times.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                What's up bitches!?

Anybody playing poker? Are the games 'soft'? I'm a little bit tempted to deposit.
                                                                Very soft, just Chinese people playing now cause they hate Christmas.

I don't know, this seems very unorthodox
                                                                pennies, got a whole lotta things for christmas, got a lot for the fam-il-y.

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas guys. Heading to the beach about midday, should be around 16 degrees, perfect for the crimbo jumper.

Comment

Aren't you in Cork? Will need pics to justify the taxi trip!
                                                                      Pfft, Cork. No. No pics. The fat chick won so people lost interest. Hot chick stormed off and took half the party. Still a few hhardcore cunts partying like they're teenagers. I have no idea who these people are!

Comment

Go go Santa!

Wrap those presents!!! One needs element of surprise xmas morning.
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                          The fat chick won so people lost interest. Hot chick stormed off and took half the party.
                                                                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Fat chick should have been shot preemptively.

Comment

Your soul is dogshit!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I have a small communication issue. I'm finally giving my wife her wedding ring tomorrow. But what do I say when I give to her? I'm thinking something short-and-sweet like 'I love you, you should have had this ages ago [cue: doe eyes, earnest anticipation] <- that really is my current thoughts. Is that the best approach?
                                                                                      are you having dessert after dinner? I lost my engagement ring a few yrs ago and colm surprised me with a new one last yr , it was placed on my dessert plate. I cried , was so not expecting it and no words were needed .

plus if you give it early it gets all caught up in the childs gifts, nice when all is over and a nice after dinner surprise
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I have a small communication issue. I'm finally giving my wife her wedding ring tomorrow. But what do I say when I give to her? I'm thinking something short-and-sweet like 'I love you, you should have had this ages ago [cue: doe eyes, earnest anticipation] <- that really is my current thoughts. Is that the best approach?
                                                                                        Yeah do this. Perfect imo.

Don't try hiding it in some sort of foodstuff, that can lead to all sorts of complications, keep it simple.
                                                                                        Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 25-12-14, 01:06.

Comment

Happy xmas you beautiful shower of folk

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            Happy xmas you beautiful shower of fucks
                                                                                            whatever way i read it, it read as ^^^^^
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

And there are voices that want to be heard. So much to mention but you can't find the words.
                                                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...

Comment

Santa arrived, funny the way you do the same routine every yr, small couch is Chanel's stuff and table belongs to Mia cant wait for the morning

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Yeah just did the whole giving Santa a dig out thing for the first time. Great fun.

Whole different Xmas this year, so much different, so much better.

Happy Xmas all
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Some Finnish Santa horror movie just started on C4.

Edit: Started off in English and then after 2 minutes it is Finnish with subtitles, they can fuck right off, slowrolling cunce.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-12-14, 02:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        Yeah just did the whole giving Santa a dig out thing for the first time. Great fun.

Whole different Xmas this year, so much different, so much better.

Happy Xmas all
                                                                                                        What's the point having a santa effort for a kid under 18 monthe, seriously? Not bah humbug on my point, just pointless surely? You might as well have Santy arrive for a dog for all the compression they have.

Comment

On an unrelated note, happy Christmas to one and all,especially to our erstwhile ball-taker-and-go-home CHD who we're informed is in hospital.

I hope Santy was good to all those old enough to have a scooby what's going on.

Comment

...out for a few drinks earlier and had too much I think...anyway, home twenty minutes and fell asleep on chair...was having a very realistic dream that someone was breaking into my house..felt a person touching me so I instinctively jumped up and punched him...
                                                                                                            ...poor cat was only trying to get comfortable...extra treats for you tomorrow TEA...
                                                                                                            ...Happy Christmas everyone!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              What's the point having a santa effort for a kid under 18 monthe, seriously? Not bah humbug on my point, just pointless surely? You might as well have Santy arrive for a dog for all the compression they have.
                                                                                                              lol. I'm sure they are enjoying the experience, as are grandparent/s and so forth.
                                                                                                              In years to come they will likely look back on it and show the kid pics/video of everyone enjoying their first christmas, and in large part because it was their first. Memories and shit.

/christmas hug for you dom you cynical auld bastard!

Or they could say, sure you wouldn't have a clue what was going on, so we didn't bother ta fuck with christmas that year.

I think Lazare and his hot wife are in the former category.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              On an unrelated note, happy Christmas to one and all,especially to our erstwhile ball-taker-and-go-home CHD who we're informed is in hospital.

I hope Santy was good to all those old enough to have a scooby what's going on.
                                                                                                              I can confirm that CHD is now back home.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-12-14, 03:09.

Comment

She just texted me, can confirm it was not random.

Comment

For a nanosecond I considered writing new but for now, I will just post this from 4 years ago.

Originally posted by Rigs 24/12/2010
                                                                                                                  /Twas the night before Christmas, when all through IPB
                                                                                                                  Not a degen was active, not even CHD.
                                                                                                                  The loot bags were hung by the chimney with care,
                                                                                                                  In the hopes that Strewelpeter soon would be there.

Icarus, Kev and DannyD were nestled all snug in their (respective) beds,
                                                                                                                  While visions of blas and HOW-DO danced in their heads.
                                                                                                                  Hitchhiker out lapdacing and Emmet chasing skirt,
                                                                                                                  And Bubbleking slugging baileys – sure it tastes like dessert.

Denny Crane watching himself on TV
                                                                                                                  While nodding his head to some festive Jay-Z.
                                                                                                                  With 5starpool down under and Lloyd on a spree,
                                                                                                                  And Finkel dancing along to the Christmas episode of Glee.

When out on the main page, there arose such a clatter,
                                                                                                                  I sprang from the bbv to see what was the matter.
                                                                                                                  Away to the homepage I clicked in a flash
                                                                                                                  Tore open a new tab yet my google chrome crashed!

Reloaded, the pixels on the breast of imagination dark blue
                                                                                                                  Gave the lustre of mid-day to threads brand new.
                                                                                                                  When, what to my curious eyes should appear,
                                                                                                                  But an Angry-Ball thread - about fuck all I fear.

“Now Solskjaer! Now, Lazare! Now, The Flushies and Keano
                                                                                                                  On Raoul Duke III! On, hotspur! On Armani Jeans and Damo!
                                                                                                                  To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall
                                                                                                                  Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!”

‘WTF is he on? IBTL’ scribbled CHD,
                                                                                                                  ‘If this cunt is drunk, he’s far worse than me!’
                                                                                                                  ‘Cool story bro’, mused TylerD, ‘is this set in stone?’
                                                                                                                  And White Knight posted a link to sad trombone.

The mods quickly sprang from their lair, to the team gave a whistle,
                                                                                                                  And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
                                                                                                                  But I heard them exclaim as they locked the thread tight,
                                                                                                                  Take it to facebook and to all a good night!
                                                                                                                  Hopefully we all have great 2015's and get what we want from the year.
                                                                                                                  I'm looking forward to hearing about all of your varied successes, in partaking in the collective supportive atmosphere this forum offers in light of shared failures and in asking you all many times what you had for your tea.

Edit: And cat pics, we need more cat pics.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-12-14, 05:52.

Comment

...

Comment

I've always had difficulty remembering peoples names.

Still pissed at receiving a christmas card from my next door neighbour, addressed to my dead brother Tom. Any suggestions on a socially acceptable way to correct this misinformation?

Comment

Only halfway through 'The Interview'. Painfully bad. Well played Sony, you capitalist running dogs.

Comment

From being internationally banned to being available to Download before it's due in the cinema, The Interview will be a future Xmas classic.
                                                                                                                          Isn't technology grand?
                                                                                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 25-12-14, 10:37.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X