Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UL MrsFD, anaphalactic shock a serious business. Did you do one of those allergy tests where they prick your arm in many places and test for all sorts of things?. Didnt know you were a pastry chef for a business, sounds great well done, terrrible way to start your first day though.

Davy Morris in an epic shock to beat Selby in the UK just there. I backed him in the 1st rd +1 and he could have easily been beaten by 2 or more but showed trench warfare to not only beat the hcap but win the match.
    I think Yudd Trump for the overall.

Comment

Yo rounders I signed up to streambox and it's pretty good, do you know if you can only have one login going at a time?
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Yo rounders I signed up to streambox and it's pretty good, do you know if you can only have one login going at a time?
        Its 2 now reduced from 3 very recently. Think streambox is a virtual carbon copy of offsidestreams?, if so its 2 logins on different IP's. That said you can have multiple devices running over the same network. Its good stuff isnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
          Allergic to apples now? What kind of cider was it?
          Bulmers which I have had loads. My other thought was the chemical glass washer stuff.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          UL MrsFD, anaphalactic shock a serious business. Did you do one of those allergy tests where they prick your arm in many places and test for all sorts of things?. Didnt know you were a pastry chef for a business, sounds great well done, terrrible way to start your first day though.

Davy Morris in an epic shock to beat Selby in the UK just there. I backed him in the 1st rd +1 and he could have easily been beaten by 2 or more but showed trench warfare to not only beat the hcap but win the match.
          Its the immunology clinic I need, they need to discover what changed in my body in may this year that is causing it.

Been in pastry at the same place since September last year, love it. the other guy left so instead of sharing the pastry job and breakfast chef job I will be doing just pastry.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
            I'd be interested to hear more about this .
            Opinion comes from experience of Edmonton and Regina, both pretty awful places I thought and having friends from or they've worked in Saskatoon/Winnipeg/Edmonton and all would pretty much never go back if they didn't have family/friends there.
            One girl I know is from Saskatoon and loves it there but she's never even seen the ocean and the furthest outside of Canada she's been is to Vegas so I'm happy to disregard her opinion.

Now Calgary isn't a whole lot better and don't see myself here really long term. But better weather in the winter with the Chinooks for some respite from the -20/30 jumping to +5/10 over night is nice. Closer to the Rockies/Banff/Golden/Revelstoke etc for skiing/snowboarding or hiking in the summer. You can make that drive to Vancouver if you can do the 11 hour drive. Has a lot more people but still no where near enough as you'll bump into people you know all the time.
            Can only imagine how awful living in a place like Saskatoon/Regina and running into people I don't want to see every week!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
              The above sentiment is incorrect
              Not really, somebody mentioned something about restoring faith in cinema or a sentiment similar. Very good film but not out of this world stuff, kinda baffled how much of a star Keira Knightley is don't seem to like a lot of her movies decent enough in this though.

Its 2 now reduced from 3 very recently. Think streambox is a virtual carbon copy of offsidestreams?, if so its 2 logins on different IP's. That said you can have multiple devices running over the same network. Its good stuff isnt it.
              When I first logged in on my laptop couldn't do anything as it was just a blank screen, finally got onto a page and seen the channel list but tried to login on my desktop and couldn't get anything. Nice for my Dad to be able to watch matches on my laptop and if I want be able to share my login with a mate with the double login feature. Only thing was the stream for the Utd match today got a popup on the streamers side and it took a couple minutes for it to disappear.

Comment

I meant to post a while back that for anyone using torrents then IPTorrents is the nuts. I got an invite off someone a while back and have been using it ever since. I think you can also join for a small fee. Gets all the new stuff before anywhere else. Great download speeds. Huge library of stuff in all the varying qualities. You do need to keep a decent ratio but by far the best torrent site I have used.

Opr

Comment

I've been totally out of the loop with downloading tv shows & films in the last year or so. What is everyone using these days? Is uploaded.net still popular or is it all torrents now?

Comment

Not really, somebody mentioned something about restoring faith in cinema or a sentiment similar. Very good film but not out of this world stuff, kinda baffled how much of a star Keira Knightley is don't seem to like a lot of her movies decent enough in this though.

When I first logged in on my laptop couldn't do anything as it was just a blank screen, finally got onto a page and seen the channel list but tried to login on my desktop and couldn't get anything. Nice for my Dad to be able to watch matches on my laptop and if I want be able to share my login with a mate with the double login feature. Only thing was the stream for the Utd match today got a popup on the streamers side and it took a couple minutes for it to disappear.
                    Theres an xbmc plugin for it too so he can watch on the tv if he prefers. I have a preferred starstreams login and i use this 85% more than the offsidestreams one mainly use OSS for RUK(racinguk) so i never really watch the football on OSS. The developer has a twitter and says he's away this weekend which may be why he couldnt address that issue.

Comment

Theres an xbmc plugin for it too so he can watch on the tv if he prefers. I have a preferred starstreams login and i use this 85% more than the offsidestreams one mainly use OSS for RUK(racinguk) so i never really watch the football on OSS. The developer has a twitter and says he's away this weekend which may be why he couldnt address that issue.
                      Now I'm getting caught in that weird blank page loop, put in my details and nothing.

Comment

He's been down here practicing 3/4 times in the last month, said he felt like it was coming together. Always been a class act. Didn't have a cent on him though

Comment

btw i purchased a realdebrid sub to use with xbmc. Once logged in to your addon resolvers you use it to stream from their own servers rather than the communal resolvers. Quite cheap and have to say im finding it great so far with the Genisis addon for tv shows in 1080p and 720p.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                            He's been down here practicing 3/4 times in the last month, said he felt like it was coming together. Always been a class act. Didn't have a cent on him though
                            Yeah i remember you saying that and im sure your real pleased in it. I failed to get a rise from you with Yudd!.

Comment

Yeah i remember you saying that and im sure your real pleased in it. I failed to get a rise from you with Yudd!.
                              I copped on to your ploy instantly, a snooker comment followed by Yudd. I can't be baited that easily

Comment

Incredible that something so complex was understood and built so many years ago. They now believe the machine dubbed 'The worlds first computer' is even older than thought before.

As if the freakishly advanced Antikythera Mechanism wasn't astounding enough, a new analysis suggests the astronomical device is older than archaeologists assumed.

The Antikythera Mechanism: http://bit.ly/fm4oFK is the oldest known scientific computer, built in Greece at around 100 BCE. Lost for 2000 years, it was recov...

Opr

Comment

Now I'm getting caught in that weird blank page loop, put in my details and nothing.
                                  Mine is fine, just checked it there. Unless OSS and your one is running off different servers

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    I meant to post a while back that for anyone using torrents then IPTorrents is the nuts. I got an invite off someone a while back and have been using it ever since. I think you can also join for a small fee. Gets all the new stuff before anywhere else. Great download speeds. Huge library of stuff in all the varying qualities. You do need to keep a decent ratio but by far the best torrent site I have used.

Opr
                                    What would it have that this does not have ?

And if its better may I have an invite ?
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

anybody have favourite red wines from tesco? Need for party gift, gogogogo
                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 29-11-14, 18:52.

Comment

Fran from Love/Hate staying in my work tonight. Seems to be the place to stay for famous people lately

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                          Pinot Noir?

Comment

This is good if they have it:

Comment

You might find South African red called 'Verglegen' there, it's always good value in Tesco for some reason. Prounce 'Ferrchlaygan' for extra bonus points.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Mine is fine, just checked it there. Unless OSS and your one is running off different servers
                                                Checked my email and it "Your Account Will Be Active Within 24 Hours" hopefully just that, although have been able to get in once. Even tried logging in from the app & no joy.

Comment

Awesome, thank you.

Is marqués de caranó gran reserva any use?

I spy zuuts pick already but would like to pronounce RDIIIs.
                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 29-11-14, 19:34.

Comment

Meeting up with a lorry load of chefbirds and waitresses tonight, nailed on for a shag. Giddy Up.
                                                    Coola Boola.

Comment

Originally posted by Fran The Man View Post
                                                      Meeting up with a lorry load of chefbirds and waitresses tonight, nailed on for a shag. Giddy Up.
                                                      ...You sound like you need someone to pick up the pieces, call me if needed...

Comment

Mils Muliaina is some difference in the Connacht backline. Aki doing well also.

Such a scrappy game though. Knock-ons, turnovers and penalties everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                          Mils Muliaina is some difference in the Connacht backline. Aki doing well also.

Such a scrappy game though. Knock-ons, turnovers and penalties everywhere.
                                                          Very poor stuff Leinster game earlier was as bad if not worse.
                                                          Getting mashed at breakdown expect Falloon on in second half.
                                                          Conn really need a 10 the scarlets try was very soft.

Comment

Checked my email and it "Your Account Will Be Active Within 24 Hours" hopefully just that, although have been able to get in once. Even tried logging in from the app & no joy.
                                                            Maybe they have tightened up on the IP restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                              Very poor stuff Leinster game earlier was as bad if not worse.
                                                              Getting mashed at breakdown expect Falloon on in second half.
                                                              Conn really need a 10 the scarlets try was very soft.
                                                              Carty is not up to it all unfortunately. It would be great for Madigan or Hanrahan to move if HC rugby was guaranteed - ZERO chance of this happening.

Great try by Healy!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                Anyone have an invite for this please?

Comment

Carty is not up to it all unfortunately. It would be great for Madigan or Hanrahan to move if HC rugby was guaranteed - ZERO chance of this happening.

Great try by Healy!
                                                                  Ya be unreal id be delighted even if Keatley came back.
                                                                  Hell never be an international 10 but would be a vast improvement.
                                                                  Hanrahan was nominated for irb world player of the eyar in 2012 Jan Serfontein won it and has now 19 caps for Springboks.
                                                                  Very slow in ireland to give the young lads time.
                                                                  He needs to settle imo for himself on a position or be dredded utility back like the exciting Madigan

Comment

Clips from Seinfeld used to illustrate the fundamentals of economics.

Very excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                      ...Pics of said friend?...
                                                                      very close to this

Comment

stereo kicks @ 8/1. I think they are very good. worth a punt?
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                          Opinion comes from experience of Edmonton and Regina, both pretty awful places I thought and having friends from or they've worked in Saskatoon/Winnipeg/Edmonton and all would pretty much never go back if they didn't have family/friends there.
                                                                          One girl I know is from Saskatoon and loves it there but she's never even seen the ocean and the furthest outside of Canada she's been is to Vegas so I'm happy to disregard her opinion.

Now Calgary isn't a whole lot better and don't see myself here really long term. But better weather in the winter with the Chinooks for some respite from the -20/30 jumping to +5/10 over night is nice. Closer to the Rockies/Banff/Golden/Revelstoke etc for skiing/snowboarding or hiking in the summer. You can make that drive to Vancouver if you can do the 11 hour drive. Has a lot more people but still no where near enough as you'll bump into people you know all the time.
                                                                          Can only imagine how awful living in a place like Saskatoon/Regina and running into people I don't want to see every week!
                                                                          On the contrary Saskatoon is a lovely place to live , I moved here with my family in 2013 and i can't think of a place id rather be . So much to do and see , friendly people and a lots of opportunities work wise.
                                                                          I've been to both Regina and Edmonton and would share your views .
                                                                          Gonna give Calgary and banff a visit nxt year .

Comment

On the contrary Saskatoon is a lovely place to live , I moved here with my family in 2013 and i can't think of a place id rather be . So much to do and see , friendly people and a lots of opportunities work wise.
                                                                            What did you need to head there? Thinking of uping sticks with family and heading somewhere, love the thoughts of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                              stereo kicks @ 8/1. I think they are very good. worth a punt?
                                                                              Sounds great. What are you on about?
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                Sounds great. What are you on about?
                                                                                X factor. Stuck on 20 quid
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

After the stony grey soil of Monaghan the sahara would look like paradise.

Id guess Charlie Sheen is low mid 20s and can see why a young lad would prefer somewhere more lively.
                                                                                  But can imagine coming from a recession hit industry like construction
                                                                                  just the ability to do a weeks work get well paid and provide for your family would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                    seeing how much Brian McFadden got for the Tv3 xmas Gig, you'd wonder how much Ed Sheeran got for turning up last night.

folk saying he's gentleman/down to earth and all that - but he could be getting 25k for turning up, if he did it for free then i would agree, but realistically he's not flying in just for the show and not getting paid now is he?
                                                                                    I'm fairly sure the LLS and celebrity chat shows in general don't pay their guests.

It's a mutually beneficial situation, the show gets the star guest, the star guest gets to pimp their latest movie/book or gig. Ever notice that guests always have something current that they're promoting?
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                      What did you need to head there? Thinking of uping sticks with family and heading somewhere, love the thoughts of Canada.
                                                                                      Depending on your age you can apply for IEC visa when it opens sometime in january . The cut off age for ireland is 35 and for the UK it's 30 .
                                                                                      Outside of that you would need a job offer from a company with an LMIA (Labour market impact assessment ) or you can apply through PNP ( Provincial nomination Programme )

Comment

Oh yeah I read on the xunity forum that your done for a day if the IP cap is reached and your locked out for 24hrs or something. That's where I read from mikey1234(xbmc dev) that the IP went down to 2.

Comment

What's a good app for twitter analytics?

Want to be able to look at stats for my account. The results google throws up all seem to require stuff I don't want to agree to, like updating my profile and tweeting on my behalf. Wtf?

Just want to be able to look at a couple of graphs.
                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Oh yeah I read on the xunity forum that your done for a day if the IP cap is reached and your locked out for 24hrs or something. That's where I read from mikey1234(xbmc dev) that the IP went down to 2.
                                                                                            Cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Downloaded and watching the Foo Fighters documentary series Sonic Highways made for HBO in line with their new album. First episode was class. Didn't focus on the band too much and gave a great musical history lesson. Looking forward to the rest of them.

Comment

Watching 'The Wire' and as always do a bit of googling of ppl/cast etc. Amazing re actor/actress Felicia Pearson was a product of 2 junkies, did time for murder, starred in a hit TV series and yet still only a net worth of only $50,000! http://www.celebritynetworth.com/dl/felicia-pearson/

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                  Watching 'The Wire' and as always do a bit of googling of ppl/cast etc. Amazing re actor/actress Felicia Pearson was a product of 2 junkies, did time for murder, starred in a hit TV series and yet still only a net worth of only $50,000! http://www.celebritynetworth.com/dl/felicia-pearson/
                                                                                                  She's been in jail since The Wire I think.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                    Downloaded and watching the Foo Fighters documentary series Sonic Highways made for HBO in line with their new album. First episode was class. Didn't focus on the band too much and gave a great musical history lesson. Looking forward to the rest of them.
                                                                                                    He made a pretty great documentary called Sound City defo check it out.

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                    She's been in jail since The Wire I think.
                                                                                                    Got caught in a drugs raid.

Comment

He made a pretty great documentary called Sound City defo check it out.

Got caught in a drugs raid.
                                                                                                      All over that shit too dude. It's in line after Sonic Highways. Will be fun watching the week before Slane.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                        Maybe this is the reason I'm enjoying the PL a bit more this season than I did last season. But on a serious note, do Liverpool fans not think last season was just an over achieving season? Suarez factor an all that.
                                                                                                        They were great when he was suspended

Comment

Big shout out to tylerdurden. Just saw the Michael Jackson show. Absolutely amazing. I forgot (well not so much forgot but overlook) how brilliant he was as a performer due to crap that dogged him. Tonight, it was great just to see the stuff that made him who he was and celebrate the best of him.

SPOILER
                                                                                                          Oh yeah, can't stop smiling also.
                                                                                                          Last edited by pokerhand; 30-11-14, 05:03.
                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

What started out as a nice civilised Christmas party with wine and fine company quickly changed to the most hardcore techno rave I've been at nearby, a bouncer in a tux thought I was a dealer, the people there were children, one dude thought he knew me from snorting coke off hookers , one by beer thought it was highly suspicious that I had a rucksack with one la creuset bowl in it - what he thought I was going to do with the bowl was beyond me, and now I am in a house with a girl singing and playing the ukulele while I play Chinese poker. Just as I thought this night would go.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 30-11-14, 05:46.

Comment

'Sorry, you are not able to make a deposit due to deposit limits set on your account.'

TY to myself for anticipating tonight .................HIC

Comment

LOL

Comment

Comment

@Sickpuppy and Emmet. What do you make of this? Ireland could have another option at 12/13 in 3 years time. Aki stating that potentially playing for Ireland when he's qualified a big reason in choosing to move on to Connacht.

Some midfield now with Henshaw and Aki doing the business for Connacht.

Comment

@Sickpuppy and Emmet. What do you make of this? Ireland could have another option at 12/13 in 3 years time. Aki stating that potentially playing for Ireland when he's qualified a big reason in choosing to move on to Connacht.

Some midfield now with Henshaw and Aki doing the business for Connacht.
                                                                                                                      Im against players allowed play for a country they have been resident for in 3 years.
                                                                                                                      Counter argument maybe its discriminatory to deny them full employment oppurtunitys.

I know other countrys do it but would rather we produced our own homegrown talent.
                                                                                                                      Like in 3 years hes not going to be irish is he?

The French game in particular due to good wages mostly is riddled with foreign players.
                                                                                                                      Cant blame Aki for wanting to look after himself and family playing international rugby certainly helps the bank balance.

Exciting times for Connacht with Aki Henshaw in centers Mils fb an excellent scrum half pray for a good 10 from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                        Im against players allowed play for a country they have been resident for in 3 years.
                                                                                                                        Counter argument maybe its discriminatory to deny them full employment oppurtunitys.

I know other countrys do it but would rather we produced our own homegrown talent.
                                                                                                                        Like in 3 years hes not going to be irish is he?

The French game in particular due to good wages mostly is riddled with foreign players.
                                                                                                                        Cant blame Aki for wanting to look after himself and family playing international rugby certainly helps the bank balance.

Exciting times for Connacht with Aki Henshaw in centers Mils fb an excellent scrum half pray for a good 10 from somewhere.
                                                                                                                        Hopefully Carty improves over time. With all the talent around him now, it might take the pressure off and allow him to grow into a decent 10.

If they can keep up the form and stay up the table in the pro12, there's every chance of EC rugby next year. Keep the top young players from Leinster/Munster's grasp and also you've got a bit of pull for signing another marquee player perhaps. Pro12 is obviously the main focus. Connacht need to start putting away the tries and grabbing BP wins, could be the difference at the end of the year.

Comment

...lovely touch my Neil Robertson to bring a cricket bat with him on his entrance...very nice to see different sportsmen show such solidarity...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X