• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

concussion of virus'

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      Trigeminal neuralgia?
      Wouldn't be diagnosed from a single incident imo.

Sounds like acute ginseng deficiency syndrome.

Comment

Flu imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
          France off the agenda you still going?
          My parents, brother and his mrs are going to that. I've to stay home and mind the dog :/

Probably be there tomorrow tho

Comment

Any word on feetmagic's cinema trip?
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Migraine?
              If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

...Roll Call...T1 breakfast area, soon to be a pub...IPB Xmas airport party...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                  ...Roll Call...T1 breakfast area, soon to be a pub...IPB Xmas airport party...
                  Where u at?

Some poor dude in my Ryanair queue for an Air Lingus flight going 10 mins later. Run dude run!
                  Last edited by Dice75; 21-11-14, 05:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                    Where u at?

Some poor dude in my Ryanair queue for an Air Lingus flight going 10 mins later. Run dude run!
                    ...at the Leopold restaurant beside gate 110...guy drinking bulmers, and me, the pussy drinking fanta Orange...

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Tommy Walsh retires from inter county hurling. Will be remembered as one of the all time greats.
                      He could do us all a favour and retire from poker next.

Comment

Any love for The 100? Thought season 1 was enjoyable enough without being special. Season two is a big step up though. Last episode was absolutely brilliant... Definately did not see that coming!!!

DP... I imagine you are a fan?
                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

anyone ever done the polyphasic sleep thing? I seem to have fallen into it the last few days. Don't think I've had a proper night's sleep since Monday night and have been working off 2-4 hour long naps since.
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Was it your period?

Comment

Face AIDS
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

The report on the RTE stalker in this mornings news, if you take away the smig he looks very familiar... Can't place him though...
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Enda Kenny is visiting my office in Cork today. We are no more than a 10 minute walk from most of Cork City's less desirable neighbourhoods. Should make the protest fun.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                    ...at the Leopold restaurant beside gate 110...guy drinking bulmers, and me, the pussy drinking fanta Orange...
                                    How come you've kept the ... in your posts all this time but have stopped signing off at the end of them? Just wondering if there's a particular reason or not.

Comment

Can we be officially worried about Blip now? If he is slowrolling us then wp obv.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                        We are no more than a 10 minute walk from most of Cork City's less desirable neighbourhoods.
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                          Enda Kenny is visiting my office in Cork today. We are no more than a 10 minute walk from most of Cork City's less desirable neighbourhoods. Should make the protest fun.
                                          You're not really narrowing it down there Tipp

Comment

Italian astronaut bringing espresso machine to space

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                              Any word on feetmagic's cinema trip?
                                              Was called off in the end Will definitely get to it over weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                How come you've kept the ... in your posts all this time but have stopped signing off at the end of them? Just wondering if there's a particular reason or not.
                                                Either you can't see the ... at the end of every post, or you're getting him mixed up with OPR!

Comment

This penalty shoot-out will give you a laugh while you're having your breakfast. Genius really!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Paddy power paid out on Chelsea to win the league
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

This is a fucking epic slowroll. Blip, the face, WTF is going on?
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        Either you can't see the ... at the end of every post, or you're getting him mixed up with OPR!
                                                        No. Not getting him mixed up and I can see the ... but he always used to sign off with his real name at the end of a post. Just wondering was there a particular reason or if he just stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          This penalty shoot-out will give you a laugh while you're having your breakfast. Genius really!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
                                                          Breakfast at 10.15 on a weekday? Very thinly veiled brag.

Comment

BRB going for breakfast. Think I'll have a full Irish.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                              Sick life
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

just had exactly that well not full, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, beans, tomatos, one sausage one rasher.

Now manchester lets be avin ya!
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                  just had exactly that well not full, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, beans, tomatos, one sausage one rasher.

Now manchester lets be avin ya!
                                                                  Just had sausages and pudding washed down with some coffee,

Now Amsterdam

Comment

Was in bed for breakfast, so having a ham, peppers and tomato omelette for brunch.

Comment

Properly fried instead of the grilled nonsense I hope?

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

Comment

Enda Kenny arriving in Cork

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-11-14, 12:23.
                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Champions.

Comment

This is a fucking epic slowroll. Blip, the face, WTF is going on?
                                                                                  Chances it was serious and he is out the gap?

Comment

Just had Scampi and Chips for lunch avec tartare sauce.
                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                      Chances it was serious and he is out the gap?
                                                                                      Lesson here is slowroll the bbv at your peril
                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                        Lesson here is slowroll the bbv at your peril
                                                                                        Wow you think the BBV finished him off?

Comment

I hope we didn't have our first bbv casualty because we couldn't diagnose him in time.

Comment

Wow you think the BBV finished him off?
                                                                                            I don't want to say anymore in case I anger the all powerful BBV.

Comment

Had the foresight to skip that post having scanned the beginning.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                I don't want to say anymore in case I anger the all powerful BBV.
                                                                                                It's 50/50 at best that's he's still with us I think, he didn't spend ages writing that post and forget us. Someone should organize a ham

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Mmm... ham...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                        For dramatic effect though his post with have worked better if it had finished mid-sen
                                                                                                        And the last thing the poor chap had read was our esteemed leader threatening him the ban hammer

Comment

It's 50/50 at best that's he's still with us I think, he didn't spend ages writing that post and forget us. Someone should organize a ham
                                                                                                          Does anyone know his address where we could send the Ham. Checked RIP.com and no mention of Mr Blip dying suddenly.

Comment

And the last thing the poor chap had read was our esteemed leader threatening him the ban hammer
                                                                                                            I think we should rename the BBV in his honour at least.

Comment

...

Comment

Silver-tiger, how was fishy fishy last week ?
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

We hardly knew him

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    There's the most beautiful Spanish girl in the local shop. I've whacked off, calling her picture up from the wankbank reserve, a few times in recent weeks.

Just saw her there in the shop. We smiled at each other.

I think I just want her to be happy though. Like, us fcking would be a negative in her life so it shouldn't happen.

Is this what maturity is?
                                                                                                                    Might have a bit to go yet

Let me know if you see those banksy things again btw I meant to get one as a present and forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Silver-tiger, how was fishy fishy last week ?
                                                                                                                      So i went to Kinsale and i ate really well. Never made it to Fishy Fishy. Only time i had free was sunday afternoon and i was feeling too ropey for it sadly.

The uncle put the Family up in Ballinacurra House for the weekend. http://ballinacurra.com/

Chef David Rice put on a show on the Friday and Saturday night.
                                                                                                                      Really really gorgeous place.

Comment

Maybe I did ban him for not updating us in a timely manner which is why he hasn't updated us since?

Comment

Originally posted by Blip View Post
                                                                                                                          Anyone (Bubble King) wanna take a guess before I blab it out?
                                                                                                                          blood clot
                                                                                                                          broken orbital bone (brought on by excessive sneezing)
                                                                                                                          Lupus
                                                                                                                          Food lodged under gum caused an abscess
                                                                                                                          burst blood vessel (causing leakage and pressure)
                                                                                                                          Spiders

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X