Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that one or two of ye took up that enhanced offer on Man City last week. The stake was refunded after they lost and some may be unaware of this. I have no idea why it was refunded but it should be there now for any of ye that may not have spotted it. There will be a 3x rollover on the 15 but I guess it is better than nothing.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Went to Burritos & Blues for lunch, ordered the Big Ass Nachos with Blow-Your-Head-Off salsa. Very hard to order that dish and not hate on the fcker who forces you as a grown adult to say that dish name to another grown adult in order to be given food.
          Was it nice?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              I am flying from T2 tonight on Emirates to Dubai - should be in the airport at 5.30 or so. Sure il see you then.
              I'll be in for 7.
              airport, lol

Comment

At least 1,000+calories of niceness! Although the salsa is a highly wimpy attempt at hotness.

The shop is sandwiched between an O'Briens and a Subway in IFSC (as you'd know, I guess). Always a massive queue out the door for it, while the Subway and O'Brien's workers look out forlornly realising how crappy their offering is by comparison.

Have no idea how O'Brien's are still in business. Just can't see how they can compete with the €3 chicken baguette at one end of the market, and the elegant imagination of Munchies at the other end. (ugh that's another one that's a not-grown-adult-way-of-talking thing to order: 'the Munchie Brunchie').
                No matter what the feck is on offer there are always people who will just go to o'briens, I guess it is their safety net. A full food court the other week and my friend picks o'briens terrible sandwich.

Will be hiitting boojum after work, oh baby, they have a really strong hotsauce secretly behind the counter if that blows up your skirt

Comment

At least 1,000+calories of niceness! Although the salsa is a highly wimpy attempt at hotness.

The shop is sandwiched between an O'Briens and a Subway in IFSC (as you'd know, I guess). Always a massive queue out the door for it, while the Subway and O'Brien's workers look out forlornly realising how crappy their offering is by comparison.

Have no idea how O'Brien's are still in business. Just can't see how they can compete with the €3 chicken baguette at one end of the market, and the elegant imagination of Munchies at the other end. (ugh that's another one that's a not-grown-adult-way-of-talking thing to order: 'the Munchie Brunchie').
                  I know the place, never been there. Hot salsa that isn't actually hot though should be an actual crime. It's the same with chicken wings. I got some' hot and spicy wings' that were anything but one night in Lanzarote. The owner (I assume) called over to ask if they were too spicy and when I said they weren't hot at all he got offended nearly. My main course (a disappointing steak) came accompanied by a bottle of tobasco sauce which he obviously thought was appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    I know the place, never been there. Hot salsa that isn't actually hot though should be an actual crime. It's the same with chicken wings. I got some' hot and spicy wings' that were anything but one night in Lanzarote. The owner (I assume) called over to ask if they were too spicy and when I said they weren't hot at all he got offended nearly. My main course (a disappointing steak) came accompanied by a bottle of tobasco sauce which he obviously thought was appropriate.
                    The hot wings in Cortinas dundrum legitimately nearly ended me. I've never been in so much pain.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                      I'd do the Appalachian trail personally.
                      You know you cannot row the Appalachian way. 😃would surely be snowy up north in February March anyways . The solitude would suit some the great centra divide or Pacific North west trail would be tough but a great adventure

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        strong word in financial circles that up to 3 US based vulture funds are conducting their own personal due diligence on AIB. Not sure what to read into that.
                        I wouldn't be in a rush to sell if I was Mickey N
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

is DCC wood quay only open monday-friday?

Want to change voting address but that is a right pain in the ass to get in during work days.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            The hot wings in Cortinas dundrum legitimately nearly ended me. I've never been in so much pain.
                            I love spicy food but unfortunately I'm not able for really hot stuff at all. I had some wings in a random sports bar in Chicago that were very big and very hot and I struggled with them, but finished them anyhow. I've never had wings here that were too hot but I'm not likely to be in Dundrum any time soon either to try those. Saying that though, the hottest level of hot in Nandos is a bit too hot for me, so I'm probably a bit of a wimp in reality. No hair and spicy food makes for a very sweaty head though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                              Tinkering in shed and made a down rigger for fishing. Need to work on presentation.
                              Wont get using it till next year when I likely have 'made' a few more things of which I have a few ideas

Cheaper than this and does same thing http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cannon-Lake-...ds=down+rigger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycb3W...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Comment

Had some Chicken Dippers with Reggae Reggae Ketchup.

6/8.

Comment

Comment

I walk by O'Brien's without even looking at it - I don't think I've ever eaten in one just associate it with ordinary overpriced Celtic Tiger sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        I walk by O'Brien's without even looking at it - I don't think I've ever eaten in one just associate it with ordinary overpriced Celtic Tiger sandwiches.
                                        'I know,' my father said and sighed,
                                        'It's just a sandwich bar -
                                        It's rough, okay, but talent tried
                                        Still takes a lot of heart.

'Of course, it comes as no surprise,'
                                        He smiled and sadly said:
                                        'It's easier to criticise,
                                        Than see the worth instead.

Just disregard your scorn, and then
                                        Step-back, and see it new.'
                                        He held it up. 'Now look again.'
                                        I did. I always do.

It's still crap fyi
                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 18-11-14, 16:47.

Comment

just caused a minor international panic here

whilst dealing with an issue I shouldn't have been, I was asked by my dept head (from coolock) who is looking after it.
                                          I answer "Gilly here will until I can find out who owns it"
                                          Que several emails to departments in 4 countries demanding "Gilly" be identified drop whatever he is doing as this has priority.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Was bizarre seeing an O Briens in Dubai airport. Showing my culchie sheltered roots maybe but never saw an Asian eating a club sandwich before. Was like the first time i saw a girl drink a pint of guinness :O
                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                              You know you cannot row the Appalachian way. 😃would surely be snowy up north in February March anyways . The solitude would suit some the great centra divide or Pacific North west trail would be tough but a great adventure
                                              The done thing is starting in the South in spring and finishing the other end in early autumn. Get clement weather that way.
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Confirmed O'Brien's fanboy here. So regular in the one on Westmoreland St. I get a staff discount.
                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                  is DCC wood quay only open monday-friday?

Want to change voting address but that is a right pain in the ass to get in during work days.
                                                  print out the form and post it in, freepost
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Confirmed O'Brien's fanboy here. So regular in the one on Westmoreland St. I get a staff discount.
                                                    What type of phone do you have?

Comment

Feeling like wasting my money on these bad boys http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057296841

Give stuff I dont want as presents, profit

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                      print out the form and post it in, freepost
                                                      Have jsut printed it with said intent Jesus I havent posted anything in years, need to figure out freepost and where there is a post office.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                          Feeling like wasting my money on these bad boys http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057296841

Give stuff I dont want as presents, profit

Have jsut printed it with said intent Jesus I havent posted anything in years, need to figure out freepost and where there is a post office.
                                                          stick it in an envelope and write 'no stamp required' on it.

along with the address, ldo
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

New triple club is class tbf
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Comment

QQ on the Hailo app.

Do i have to call the taxi through the app or can i just sit into a taxi that has the sign on the rank ?
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Moto G issue.

The wifi symbol disappears from the top of the screen after around 1min after reboot, wont connect to home wifi, tried it in the mothers and same issue there. Done some clear cache through the volume and power buttons but still the same, i have a wifi analyser app and that "sees" my signal and strength and goes up and down when i move away from the router so that leads me to believe all hardware is fine its just a software issue ?

I dont want to factory reset it but might have to, anyone any ideas ? No system updates of late either, just happened this morning.

Its black.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    QQ on the Hailo app.

Do i have to call the taxi through the app or can i just sit into a taxi that has the sign on the rank ?
                                                                    What?

If you're at a rank you don't need to use Hailo surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      What?

To pay with card he prob means. You can hop in at the rank but 99/100 he will tell you its broken his end and he can only take cash
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

QQ on the Hailo app.

You can now. Its only recently come in though so may cause some consternation with 'the workers' who arent au fait with what to do.

Comment

What?

Availing of the free 20 bucks credit later aren't i m8.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            You can now. Its only recently come in though so may cause some consternation with 'the workers' who arent au fait with what to do.
                                                                            Ill just stand on a corner and hail one with the app i think, less confusion maybe.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Some early xmas planning
                                                                                Loot Crate is the #1 pop culture subscription-based service on the planet, bringing the love of pop culture conventions to fans at home. We work closely with creators and licensed partners like Warner Brothers, Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Universal, Bethesda, Crunchyroll and others to imagine new products for our fans.

Also, what was the name of that whiskey club Tara was in?

Comment

...

Comment

Don't have Halo, so just wondering..

If you tip, do you tip him in the car, or add a tip to the total cost?

Comment

Just back from SW and lost 2 pounds so as of today 19 pounds in weight lost , roughly 9 bags of sugar. Its mad to think I was carrying around that much. if someone handed me 9 bags of sugar to lug around the place I would be wrecked!

Its great being a size 10/12 again. never will I allow myself again to put up more than 4 pounds.

Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

You add a tip on the app. You can choose 5% 10% 15% etc with a sad face emotican if you select 5% and the face gets happier as the tip goes up. You can change the tip in running. The driver will only notice what the tip is if any when you pay.

Comment

Ill just stand on a corner and hail one with the app i think, less confusion maybe.
                                                                                          Just so you know you only start paying for it when you get into the taxi not from where the drivers location is when he takes the ping.

Comment

Wowzers that's an awful Irish team, seen a few of the lads in that line up out on the piss Sat night, can only assume team USA's prep was slightly more professional.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

No sign of gab, spoofer is at home in his pjs I reckon
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

stream for the match?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                  Just back from SW and lost 2 pounds so as of today 19 pounds in weight lost , roughly 9 bags of sugar. Its mad to think I was carrying around that much. if someone handed me 9 bags of sugar to lug around the place I would be wrecked!

Its great being a size 10/12 again. never will I allow myself again to put up more than 4 pounds.

Or nine pounds of veg.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                  You add a tip on the app. You can choose 5% 10% 15% etc with a sad face emotican if you select 5% and the face gets happier as the tip goes up. You can change the tip in running. The driver will only notice what the tip is if any when you pay.
                                                                                                  They can fuck right off with that.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Fucking first team could never do that!

Comment

don't put the tip ie 10% etc on card.. give him the money as Hailo take a percentage the whole fare including the tips...
                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Hitch your better off jumping on a luas down to boojum. I can't go back to burritos and blues since boojum.
                                                                                                        That O'Briens is always busy. The Swedish place next door does decent meatballs and falafel.
                                                                                                        Favourite's round the area -
                                                                                                        Harbour master wings are sex but no way hot for you hot lovers.
                                                                                                        Munchies - Monster club with chilli mayo also win best coffee award.
                                                                                                        The Japanese place beside lagoona - Benito box
                                                                                                        Seven wonders - awesome chicken and bacon cesear and the bagel breakfast deal.
                                                                                                        Broadway - any of their specials are good
                                                                                                        And then of course fresh for your 4euro deals before pay day.

Comment

Ahhh the old GAA ban. The grandad (Jimmy)was a pretty important cog for Tipp to retain the All-Ireland back in the day but brought his brother (a priest) to a rugby international at aLandsdowne and was spotted by a Clare player and subsequently banned. Tipp tried to get the Clare lad done but couldn't as the only witness was Jimmy who's statement would be invalid as he was on a 3 month ban!
                                                                                                          Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                          The great Jimmy Cooney??
                                                                                                          One & only

Was the referee Jimmy Cooney from the 1998 Clare/Offaly early final whistle game any relation. Beautiful ice-cold serving of revenge if so

Comment

Moto G issue.

The wifi symbol disappears from the top of the screen after around 1min after reboot, wont connect to home wifi, tried it in the mothers and same issue there. Done some clear cache through the volume and power buttons but still the same, i have a wifi analyser app and that "sees" my signal and strength and goes up and down when i move away from the router so that leads me to believe all hardware is fine its just a software issue ?

I dont want to factory reset it but might have to, anyone any ideas ? No system updates of late either, just happened this morning.

Its black.
                                                                                                            Swipe down. Top right - settings. Wifi. bottom corner - advanced. then have a look at 'poor connections' settings. Dunno otherwise. Also reboot your router.
                                                                                                            Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Please do not tip in the Hailo app. The cunts take 12% of it as well as the fare if you do.
                                                                                                              Just tip the driver in cash, mostly €2 will cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                                Please do not tip in the Hailo app. The cunts take 12% of it as well as the fare if you do.

Why are they cunts?

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                                  Was the referee Jimmy Cooney from the 1998 Clare/Offaly early final whistle game any relation. Beautiful ice-cold serving of revenge if so
                                                                                                                  No, highly ironic though

Do the Hailo staff not deserve a tip too?

Comment

...

Comment

They don't put a gun to drivers heads to use them ye know, it's a class service imo far more worthy of my tip than your average woe is me'ing Irish taxi driver.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I usually have mine set at 10% for shortish trips and lower it to 5% for longer ones. But put it to 15% if i have free bonus credit but only for a short trip.
                                                                                                                        If your paying by card your only muddying the waters tipping cash. You dont want to give the driver the impression he's a fair trade Indonesian worker who your showing benevolence to by making sure he gets the whole tip in cash.

Comment

Sturridge goosed again. Imagine how good he will be by the time he actually makes it back to the pitch, by all accounts he's better than Maradona now and is the only thing needed to make liverpool the best team in the world

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X