I know that one or two of ye took up that enhanced offer on Man City last week. The stake was refunded after they lost and some may be unaware of this. I have no idea why it was refunded but it should be there now for any of ye that may not have spotted it. There will be a 3x rollover on the 15 but I guess it is better than nothing.

Went to Burritos & Blues for lunch, ordered the Big Ass Nachos with Blow-Your-Head-Off salsa. Very hard to order that dish and not hate on the fcker who forces you as a grown adult to say that dish name to another grown adult in order to be given food.
          Was it nice?

I am flying from T2 tonight on Emirates to Dubai - should be in the airport at 5.30 or so. Sure il see you then.
              I'll be in for 7.

At least 1,000+calories of niceness! Although the salsa is a highly wimpy attempt at hotness.

The shop is sandwiched between an O'Briens and a Subway in IFSC (as you'd know, I guess). Always a massive queue out the door for it, while the Subway and O'Brien's workers look out forlornly realising how crappy their offering is by comparison.

Have no idea how O'Brien's are still in business. Just can't see how they can compete with the €3 chicken baguette at one end of the market, and the elegant imagination of Munchies at the other end. (ugh that's another one that's a not-grown-adult-way-of-talking thing to order: 'the Munchie Brunchie').
                No matter what the feck is on offer there are always people who will just go to o'briens, I guess it is their safety net. A full food court the other week and my friend picks o'briens terrible sandwich.

Will be hiitting boojum after work, oh baby, they have a really strong hotsauce secretly behind the counter if that blows up your skirt

At least 1,000+calories of niceness! Although the salsa is a highly wimpy attempt at hotness.

The shop is sandwiched between an O'Briens and a Subway in IFSC (as you'd know, I guess). Always a massive queue out the door for it, while the Subway and O'Brien's workers look out forlornly realising how crappy their offering is by comparison.

Have no idea how O'Brien's are still in business. Just can't see how they can compete with the €3 chicken baguette at one end of the market, and the elegant imagination of Munchies at the other end. (ugh that's another one that's a not-grown-adult-way-of-talking thing to order: 'the Munchie Brunchie').
                  I know the place, never been there. Hot salsa that isn't actually hot though should be an actual crime. It's the same with chicken wings. I got some' hot and spicy wings' that were anything but one night in Lanzarote. The owner (I assume) called over to ask if they were too spicy and when I said they weren't hot at all he got offended nearly. My main course (a disappointing steak) came accompanied by a bottle of tobasco sauce which he obviously thought was appropriate.

The hot wings in Cortinas dundrum legitimately nearly ended me. I've never been in so much pain.

I'd do the Appalachian trail personally.
                      You know you cannot row the Appalachian way. 😃would surely be snowy up north in February March anyways . The solitude would suit some the great centra divide or Pacific North west trail would be tough but a great adventure

strong word in financial circles that up to 3 US based vulture funds are conducting their own personal due diligence on AIB. Not sure what to read into that.
                        I wouldn't be in a rush to sell if I was Mickey N

is DCC wood quay only open monday-friday?

Want to change voting address but that is a right pain in the ass to get in during work days.

The hot wings in Cortinas dundrum legitimately nearly ended me. I've never been in so much pain.
                            I love spicy food but unfortunately I'm not able for really hot stuff at all. I had some wings in a random sports bar in Chicago that were very big and very hot and I struggled with them, but finished them anyhow. I've never had wings here that were too hot but I'm not likely to be in Dundrum any time soon either to try those. Saying that though, the hottest level of hot in Nandos is a bit too hot for me, so I'm probably a bit of a wimp in reality. No hair and spicy food makes for a very sweaty head though.

Tinkering in shed and made a down rigger for fishing. Need to work on presentation.
                              Wont get using it till next year when I likely have 'made' a few more things of which I have a few ideas

Cheaper than this and does same thing http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cannon-Lake-...ds=down+rigger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycb3W...ature=youtu.be

Had some Chicken Dippers with Reggae Reggae Ketchup.

6/8.

I walk by O'Brien's without even looking at it - I don't think I've ever eaten in one just associate it with ordinary overpriced Celtic Tiger sandwiches.

'I know,' my father said and sighed,
                                        'It's just a sandwich bar -
                                        It's rough, okay, but talent tried
                                        Still takes a lot of heart.

'Of course, it comes as no surprise,'
                                        He smiled and sadly said:
                                        'It's easier to criticise,
                                        Than see the worth instead.

Just disregard your scorn, and then
                                        Step-back, and see it new.'
                                        He held it up. 'Now look again.'
                                        I did. I always do.

It's still crap fyi
                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 18-11-14, 16:47.

just caused a minor international panic here

whilst dealing with an issue I shouldn't have been, I was asked by my dept head (from coolock) who is looking after it.
                                          I answer "Gilly here will until I can find out who owns it"
                                          Que several emails to departments in 4 countries demanding "Gilly" be identified drop whatever he is doing as this has priority.

Was bizarre seeing an O Briens in Dubai airport. Showing my culchie sheltered roots maybe but never saw an Asian eating a club sandwich before. Was like the first time i saw a girl drink a pint of guinness :O

You know you cannot row the Appalachian way. 😃would surely be snowy up north in February March anyways . The solitude would suit some the great centra divide or Pacific North west trail would be tough but a great adventure
                                              The done thing is starting in the South in spring and finishing the other end in early autumn. Get clement weather that way.

Confirmed O'Brien's fanboy here. So regular in the one on Westmoreland St. I get a staff discount.

is DCC wood quay only open monday-friday?

Want to change voting address but that is a right pain in the ass to get in during work days.
                                                  print out the form and post it in, freepost

Confirmed O'Brien's fanboy here. So regular in the one on Westmoreland St. I get a staff discount.
                                                    What type of phone do you have?

Feeling like wasting my money on these bad boys http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057296841

Give stuff I dont want as presents, profit

print out the form and post it in, freepost
                                                      Have jsut printed it with said intent Jesus I havent posted anything in years, need to figure out freepost and where there is a post office.

Feeling like wasting my money on these bad boys http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057296841

Give stuff I dont want as presents, profit

Have jsut printed it with said intent Jesus I havent posted anything in years, need to figure out freepost and where there is a post office.
                                                          stick it in an envelope and write 'no stamp required' on it.

along with the address, ldo

New triple club is class tbf

QQ on the Hailo app.

Do i have to call the taxi through the app or can i just sit into a taxi that has the sign on the rank ?

Moto G issue.

The wifi symbol disappears from the top of the screen after around 1min after reboot, wont connect to home wifi, tried it in the mothers and same issue there. Done some clear cache through the volume and power buttons but still the same, i have a wifi analyser app and that "sees" my signal and strength and goes up and down when i move away from the router so that leads me to believe all hardware is fine its just a software issue ?

I dont want to factory reset it but might have to, anyone any ideas ? No system updates of late either, just happened this morning.

Its black.

QQ on the Hailo app.

Do i have to call the taxi through the app or can i just sit into a taxi that has the sign on the rank ?
                                                                    What?

If you're at a rank you don't need to use Hailo surely?

What?

To pay with card he prob means. You can hop in at the rank but 99/100 he will tell you its broken his end and he can only take cash

QQ on the Hailo app.

You can now. Its only recently come in though so may cause some consternation with 'the workers' who arent au fait with what to do.

What?

Availing of the free 20 bucks credit later aren't i m8.

You can now. Its only recently come in though so may cause some consternation with 'the workers' who arent au fait with what to do.
                                                                            Ill just stand on a corner and hail one with the app i think, less confusion maybe.

Some early xmas planning
                                                                                Loot Crate is the #1 pop culture subscription-based service on the planet, bringing the love of pop culture conventions to fans at home. We work closely with creators and licensed partners like Warner Brothers, Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Universal, Bethesda, Crunchyroll and others to imagine new products for our fans.

Also, what was the name of that whiskey club Tara was in?

Don't have Halo, so just wondering..

If you tip, do you tip him in the car, or add a tip to the total cost?

Just back from SW and lost 2 pounds so as of today 19 pounds in weight lost , roughly 9 bags of sugar. Its mad to think I was carrying around that much. if someone handed me 9 bags of sugar to lug around the place I would be wrecked!

Its great being a size 10/12 again. never will I allow myself again to put up more than 4 pounds.

You add a tip on the app. You can choose 5% 10% 15% etc with a sad face emotican if you select 5% and the face gets happier as the tip goes up. You can change the tip in running. The driver will only notice what the tip is if any when you pay.

Ill just stand on a corner and hail one with the app i think, less confusion maybe.
                                                                                          Just so you know you only start paying for it when you get into the taxi not from where the drivers location is when he takes the ping.

Wowzers that's an awful Irish team, seen a few of the lads in that line up out on the piss Sat night, can only assume team USA's prep was slightly more professional.

No sign of gab, spoofer is at home in his pjs I reckon

stream for the match?

Just back from SW and lost 2 pounds so as of today 19 pounds in weight lost , roughly 9 bags of sugar. Its mad to think I was carrying around that much. if someone handed me 9 bags of sugar to lug around the place I would be wrecked!

Its great being a size 10/12 again. never will I allow myself again to put up more than 4 pounds.

Or nine pounds of veg.

You add a tip on the app. You can choose 5% 10% 15% etc with a sad face emotican if you select 5% and the face gets happier as the tip goes up. You can change the tip in running. The driver will only notice what the tip is if any when you pay.
                                                                                                  They can fuck right off with that.

Fucking first team could never do that!

don't put the tip ie 10% etc on card.. give him the money as Hailo take a percentage the whole fare including the tips...

Hitch your better off jumping on a luas down to boojum. I can't go back to burritos and blues since boojum.
                                                                                                        That O'Briens is always busy. The Swedish place next door does decent meatballs and falafel.
                                                                                                        Favourite's round the area -
                                                                                                        Harbour master wings are sex but no way hot for you hot lovers.
                                                                                                        Munchies - Monster club with chilli mayo also win best coffee award.
                                                                                                        The Japanese place beside lagoona - Benito box
                                                                                                        Seven wonders - awesome chicken and bacon cesear and the bagel breakfast deal.
                                                                                                        Broadway - any of their specials are good
                                                                                                        And then of course fresh for your 4euro deals before pay day.

Ahhh the old GAA ban. The grandad (Jimmy)was a pretty important cog for Tipp to retain the All-Ireland back in the day but brought his brother (a priest) to a rugby international at aLandsdowne and was spotted by a Clare player and subsequently banned. Tipp tried to get the Clare lad done but couldn't as the only witness was Jimmy who's statement would be invalid as he was on a 3 month ban!
                                                                                                          The great Jimmy Cooney??
                                                                                                          One & only

Was the referee Jimmy Cooney from the 1998 Clare/Offaly early final whistle game any relation. Beautiful ice-cold serving of revenge if so

Moto G issue.

The wifi symbol disappears from the top of the screen after around 1min after reboot, wont connect to home wifi, tried it in the mothers and same issue there. Done some clear cache through the volume and power buttons but still the same, i have a wifi analyser app and that "sees" my signal and strength and goes up and down when i move away from the router so that leads me to believe all hardware is fine its just a software issue ?

I dont want to factory reset it but might have to, anyone any ideas ? No system updates of late either, just happened this morning.

Its black.
                                                                                                            Swipe down. Top right - settings. Wifi. bottom corner - advanced. then have a look at 'poor connections' settings. Dunno otherwise. Also reboot your router.
                                                                                                            Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Please do not tip in the Hailo app. The cunts take 12% of it as well as the fare if you do.
                                                                                                              Just tip the driver in cash, mostly €2 will cover it.

Please do not tip in the Hailo app. The cunts take 12% of it as well as the fare if you do.

Why are they cunts?

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                                  Was the referee Jimmy Cooney from the 1998 Clare/Offaly early final whistle game any relation. Beautiful ice-cold serving of revenge if so
                                                                                                                  No, highly ironic though

Do the Hailo staff not deserve a tip too?

They don't put a gun to drivers heads to use them ye know, it's a class service imo far more worthy of my tip than your average woe is me'ing Irish taxi driver.

I usually have mine set at 10% for shortish trips and lower it to 5% for longer ones. But put it to 15% if i have free bonus credit but only for a short trip.
                                                                                                                        If your paying by card your only muddying the waters tipping cash. You dont want to give the driver the impression he's a fair trade Indonesian worker who your showing benevolence to by making sure he gets the whole tip in cash.

Sturridge goosed again. Imagine how good he will be by the time he actually makes it back to the pitch, by all accounts he's better than Maradona now and is the only thing needed to make liverpool the best team in the world