Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE latest opinion polls find Sinn Féin are currently the most popular political party in Ireland, seemingly confirming that much of the Irish public don't mind a political party void of morals as long as …

WWN spot on again

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
      got the new inbox by gmail thingy - not so sure about it - prolly take a bit of time.
      Or another bust.

Comment

MSN's paro buzz is contagious.

Think I need a new non-rl-name. Never really used a pseudonym before.

suggestions?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Yeah, will take a bit of time. Got it too. Apparently theres tonnes of updates on the way to make it more useful; especially calendar / google now integration. Lack of the work gmail integration is the killer at the moment.
            Just open it in a separate tab/window.

Personally Im a big fan of keeping these separate just to avoid mistakes!
            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

suggestions?
              Emmo
              Emmhead

Comment

suggestions?
                Not_Emmet

Comment

suggestions?
                  me too.. swap?
                  Last edited by Mike; 05-11-14, 09:32. Reason: probably not wise.. i'd have to post a lot more to pretend to be you

Comment

Temmeh!
                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Actually, if Michelle_Sat_Nav is free.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        got the new inbox by gmail thingy - not so sure about it - prolly take a bit of time.
                        Its hard to trust the bundling so I keep on opening them to check before hitting Sweep (~= Mark as read) but so far I haven't found a single mistake between promos, updates and travel stuff.
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Leaving the 'Michelle' bit in your avatar may be defeating the purpose.

Comment

Comment

oh its just that the new Google Inbox thing doesn't yet have support for business gmail accounts, or that DCU hasn't ticked the right boxes. Took them a year to okay the use of Boomerang, so its not quite a cutting edge it department.
                              Ah fair enough. Different set of issues

Why not fire off an email to your CS department and ask them if they can do anything about it.
                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

M&M_Ate

Comment

BBV Help

Have a ticket for Liverpool V Che on Sat but I'm in with away fans (I'm a Liverpool fan). Where would be the best place to try and find a Che fan who may have home ticket and wants to swap? Have posted on Boards too.

Know its a long shot but worth the try I think

Cheers

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          can't find the bet on the actual site
                                          Place the bet and you will be paid out the real odds. A token will be applied with the amount that reflects 4.0 tomorrow at some stage.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Flying Cork - Heathrow - LA --- Do I clear US customs during the stopover in the UK?
                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                              Flying Cork - Heathrow - LA --- Do I clear US customs during the stopover in the UK?
                                              No

Comment

Only Ireland, Canada, Abu Dhabi, Bahamas, Bermuda and Aruba for this.

Comment

Place the bet and you will be paid out the real odds. A token will be applied with the amount that reflects 4.0 tomorrow at some stage.
                                                  Is there a bonus code required?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                    Hopefully not. I already signed up there. Had to send Driver's License and Utility bill to verify account.

How long would things like that usually take? Sent them 15 mins ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                      Hopefully not. I already signed up there. Had to send Driver's License and Utility bill to verify account.

They say they have a 4 hour turn around on emails on the site. Maybe chase them up on live chat if you need it expedited.

Comment

suggestions?
                                                        Me too plz

Comment

College is boring. I need some light entertainment and cheering up.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

There's a few WWE fans here isn't there. I've a question for you, collectively.
                                                            Why has nobody brought Irish wrestler Becky Lynch (aka Rebecca Knox) to our attention. I'm very disappointed tbh.

SPOILER

and
                                                            SPOILER

Comment

CHD and I are available for IPB image branding and re-branding consultations. Happy customers include Michelle.
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                BBV Help

Have a ticket for Liverpool V Che on Sat but I'm in with away fans (I'm a Liverpool fan). Where would be the best place to try and find a Che fan who may have home ticket and wants to swap? Have posted on Boards too.

Cheers
                                                                unlikely but toutless.com?
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    Why has nobody brought Irish wrestler Becky Lynch (aka Rebecca Knox) to our attention. I'm very disappointed tbh.

SPOILER

and
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    primarily embarrassment
                                                                    Becky Lynch hopes to make a name for herself in her debut match against Summer Rae.Watch WWE NXT on WWE Network: http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

SPOILER

and
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      She's good friends with an ex of mine. Real name is Rebecca Quin. Didnt realise she was that fit in fairness. Looks great.
                                                                      Last edited by Hatedajacks; 05-11-14, 12:58.

Comment

Comment

Becky is fairly dodgily photoshopped though, is she not? Imagine she's still hot, just not that hot.
                                                                          A quick creep of her Facebook page confirms she is still hot.

Comment

Comment

got that "need to verify account" also, but still managed to get money on and bet placed. i think you have 14 days to verify

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                got that "need to verify account" also, but still managed to get money on and bet placed. i think you have 14 days to verify
                                                                                Account was verified within an hour anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                  BBV Help

Cheers
                                                                                  Just watch it in the Chelsea end. Be no reason to cheer anyway. Be grand.

Other than that. Check Twitter out. United have an MUFC_Exchange account run by a fan and there's never a problem with tickets. Maybe CFC or LFC have something similar.

Comment

Becky is fairly dodgily photoshopped though, is she not? Imagine she's still hot, just not that hot.
                                                                                    Sixpacks on girls aren't hot anyway.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is there a reason why Matchbook don't do racing Tipp? Seems an odd omission.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        Sixpacks on girls aren't hot anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                          Just watch it in the Chelsea end. Be no reason to cheer anyway. Be grand.

Other than that. Check Twitter out. United have an MUFC_Exchange account run by a fan and there's never a problem with tickets. Maybe CFC or LFC have something similar.
                                                                                          Cheers.

I'm not in any way hopeful of a result but still prefer to be in home section. I've been in with away support loads of times and obv will keep my mouth shut but its not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                            Just need to have clicked through the odds checker site. That will tag you.

Account was verified within an hour anyway.
                                                                                            I doubt you were verified within the timeline. Id imagine your account was just unlocked and you will receive a verification email over the coming days.

Hope you got a significant discount for that flight! Ugh Heathrow and no preclearance. I'd price that at at least €100.
                                                                                            Three of us got them for €540 and one for €490. €20 saving in fuel. The Cork flight means I leave home at about 5am and a Dublin flight would see me having to leave home @ about 2.30am.

Surely Heathrow is a much better option than say Atlanta or Philly. I have done stopover in Heathrow and Amsterdam before and never really had an issue. I have never done the US stopover but the idea of flying on an internal plane is not idea. The plane is the top of the range that AA have which is a huge bonus considering they are not one of the better providers.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                            Is there a reason why Matchbook don't do racing Tipp? Seems an odd omission.
                                                                                            The site has grown so much over the last three and expansion is a difficult process if it is to be done right. Racing is in the pipeline and I would expect it will be on site by YE 2015. The site was owned by Andrew Pantling and I guess the main custom was US sports.

If anyone runs in to issues with rollover and needs it explained drop me a pm as I will not find any posts in the BBV when I am away. There are no odds for rollover so basically any bet over 2.0 has your stake counting as the rollover and any bet below 2.0 will have your potential win as the rollover.

Im open to feedback on the site in general as it is still a relatively small company so I can pass the comments on to people who can take action. The 1% commission is the main draw to the site.
                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Did an update for my laptop and just switched it on, and as usual, it enables these 2 spam extensions every time it does an update. The first time (about 3 months ago) i had to remove programs it installed, but the only problem since is that it activates the add-ons that i have disabled and removed. This is the first time it tried to install something though (java out of date bs)

Is there any way of removing it for good so it doesn't keep coming back when it installs updates?

SPOILER

Comment

Any minitab experts on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                  Any minitab experts on the site?
                                                                                                  It's been some time, but might be able to recall some stuff.

Shoot (and check here http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/minitab)

Comment

@Flushdraw: if it's managed to somehow infect the windows update mechanism I would completely format the laptop and reinstall Windows. Take off and nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

We have Man City enhanced to 4.0 for tomorrow if it interests any people on here. You have to be a new customer and sign up via oddschecker. It is advertised very obviously on oddschecker if you do not have adblocker.

There is a 3X rollover on the token which will be roughly £41 (£123 rollover).
                                                                                                      What does rollover on the token mean?

What happens to the 50 no risk bet if you take this offer?

ta!

Comment

It's been some time, but might be able to recall some stuff.

Shoot (and check here http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/minitab)
                                                                                                        I have a few question that i'm unsure of.

Test for evidence that the mean WAGES for 2014 was greater than €25000
                                                                                                        5% sig level.
                                                                                                        need test stat and p value

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                          What does rollover on the token mean?

What happens to the 50 no risk bet if you take this offer?

ta!
                                                                                                          This takes away the risk free offer. This imo is a better offer as you need to lose €50 in order to take advantage of the Risk free offer.

Man City are currently trading at roughly 1.3 so your 15 bet would yield you 19.50. We will the Credit you with a token for 40.50 which will bring you up to the 4.0 odds.

This 40.50 will need to be rolled over 3x (121.50). Lets say you do not want to risk your original stake of 15 so you place 1 bet of €45 @ 2.0 and it wins this will see you with €105 in your account and a rollover of 76.50. You could then place a bet of 76.50 @2.0 and this would clear your rollover. If it wins you have €181.50 and if it loses you will €28.50.

* Just to note if you placed the 76.50 @ 1.50 it would have a rollover value of €38.25. To sum it up you cannot come in and place all the money on a 1.1 shot in an attempt to rollover the money with minimal risk.

* Also noting to mods that this is not part of my job in the slightest and I am not trying to advertise for free or without permission. I have just thrown up the offer as it is a pretty decent one.
                                                                                                          Last edited by tipp86; 05-11-14, 15:47.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

What are most paying for standard House Insurance in Dublin roughly these days (€350ish)?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              Did an update for my laptop and just switched it on, and as usual, it enables these 2 spam extensions every time it does an update. The first time (about 3 months ago) i had to remove programs it installed, but the only problem since is that it activates the add-ons that i have disabled and removed. This is the first time it tried to install something though (java out of date bs)

Is there any way of removing it for good so it doesn't keep coming back when it installs updates?

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Windows or browser updates?

have you done an up to date malwarebytes scan on the machine in safemode?
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Does anyone know if the casino in Waterford has reopened since the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                  Windows or browser updates?

have you done an up to date malwarebytes scan on the machine in safemode?
                                                                                                                  Windows updates. I also done a Nvidia screen update aswel.

I haven't actually did that scan so will do it tonight, ty

Comment

Spot on Hitch

Comment

Picked up one of these lumie active 250 light yokes, anybody any experience? (In fact bought 3 but anyway)

Seems to be like having flux installed in real life.

Le lumie 250 est le nouveau simulateur d'aube de la marque Lumie. http://www.solvital.fr/boutique/simulateur-d-aube-lumie-250.php
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 05-11-14, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                        Picked up one of these lumie active 250 light yokes, anybody any experience? (In fact bought 3 but anyway)

Seems to be like having flux installed in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVA_z0zXrnY
                                                                                                                        Wife has one. The blue LED on the display is horrible and the controls are voodoo to me. The actual sunrise/sunset element is really good but dealing with the device to get that functionality isn't worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                          What are most paying for standard House Insurance in Dublin roughly these days (€350ish)?
                                                                                                                          Yeah. That's about right.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X