This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mocata View Post
    Yeah thats all i did, setup 2 tesco online savings accounts so i can make 2 DDs for a few quid, then standing order from main account for 1k. I have a lot of bills coming out of my main account (12 broadband and phone lines, and at least 3 electricity bills) so the Santander cashback on that will be a tidy sum.
    Do you run a grindhouse full of asian midgets mining stuff on rpg's?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Was on the Luas there and this elderly man with (I assume) Parkinson's got on, so like any normal person I got up and tapped him on the shoulder to take my seat, he thanks me and turns to make his way to the seat when this tubby scrout jumps into the seat to sit next to her friend , prob the fastest she's moved in months. The old lad looks at them with disbelief and the cunts literally laughed in his face, they were prob in their 30's. He was left standing in obvious discomfort for about 20 mins. Dafuq is wrong with people
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        Channelling my inner deluded gambler and deciding that I am "owed" €100 from a Liverpool - Real Madrid match after the last match. So Madrid -1 @ 4/7 for €100 and Ronaldo to outscore Liverpool @ 7/4 for €25 will even the score.
        What odds will you give me on an LFC victory?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Was on the Luas there and this elderly man with (I assume) Parkinson's got on, so like any normal person I got up and tapped him on the shoulder to take my seat, he thanks me and turns to make his way to the seat when this tubby scrout jumps into the seat to sit next to her friend , prob the fastest she's moved in months. The old lad looks at them with disbelief and the cunts literally laughed in his face, they were prob in their 30's. He was left standing in obvious discomfort for about 20 mins. Dafuq is wrong with people
          Would you not have told her to get the fuck up?

Comment

Seeing a softer side to The Situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              What odds will you give me on an LFC victory?
              You mean tonight or before Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                You mean tonight or before Christmas?
                Interested in both prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  oh the Nexus 9 is rather a large step up in quality
                  I have a first gen Nexus 7 by the looks of it. I like the size for reading etc and i read a lot of books on my tablet. My problem is my Nexus is starting to do funny things and I don't know if it is on the way out It really is my right arm and use it every day.

I do quite fancy the N9 though but wonder if I would find it bulky for reading?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

No way do I put up with that shit!
                      Video and mockery to put on you tube is probably the best approach. Or just go completely Walter Sobchak on their miserable asses.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

WTF there were loads of seats on that bus
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          No way do I put up with that shit!
                          Video and mockery to put on you tube is probably the best approach. Or just go completely Walter Sobchak on their miserable asses.
                          sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand dude

Comment

You really want to get to an eventual situation where you realise you have a bill to pay tomorrow and no cash, and your bank app says 'dude, you have this bill every month and always forget it like a dumbass, so i've been setting a few quid here and there aside from your account over the last few weeks to cover it - here you go'
                            BroBank
                            I'm in on the ground floor with this idea
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

For a man who speaks his mind and had no problem joking about a road fatalities at a
                              table quiz you showed real cowardice here sir.
                              Real life and the internet different things i guess.

No need to drag them off by the hair but an explanation strongly worded about how wrong her actions were was least you could have done.

Comment

Could be first fire time
                                airport, lol

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 04-11-14, 17:07.
                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sickpuppy - the voice of reason.

Comment

#redlineproblems
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        Could be first fire time
                                        Had a fire for at least two weeks now. Nothing beats an open fire and a cup o tae on a cold dark evening.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                            Had a fire for at least two weeks now. Nothing beats an open fire and a cup o tae on a cold dark evening.
                                            I only drink my tea in iced form I'm afraid. Not the same effect I imagine
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Sigh. We don't live in the Wild Wild West where its cowardice to not get into a fight. We're intellectuals now. That's why we left whatever dodgy part of the country we were born in to come to the big city and get away from Supermacs at 3am.
                                              I didnt say get into a fight Hitch.
                                              Does having words with anyone mean physical violence will erupt.
                                              Situation can speak well he didnt have to say gerrup or ill burst ya.
                                              Somethings are worth the chance of conflict.

Comment

Comment

Rodgers resting our "key" players tonight actually means our chances of getting a result have gone up about 5% to... 5%.

Comment

Jeopardy? They could have tailored it to the location. Watson would get his ass handed to him by the blue rinse experts that play winning on Winning Streak.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                      Rodgers resting our "key" players tonight actually means our chances of getting a result have gone up about 5% to... 5%.
                                                      Sweet, have a tenner on it. Sadly at the shite price paddy was offering.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

No need to drag them off by the hair but an explanation strongly worded about how wrong her actions were was least you could have done.
                                                          Meh, I grew up in an area that had more than it's fair share of low lifes such as them two and I can safely say there's no talking to that sort of ignorance. Scum gonna scum.

What I found more dissapointing was the dozen odd other people in viewing distance of him that were either so glued to their phones to notice or just couldn't give a fuck. Not sure it's my place to preach basic manners to these, perhaps just an unlucky sample, I know all of my friends would offer him the seat without hesitation.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Sweet, have a tenner on it. Sadly at the shite price paddy was offering.
                                                            What are you going to spend your winnings on?

Comment

Put the supermacs part of the post back in or ill burst ya
                                                              Lol
                                                              i may be running for public office and have seen how that poor Mcgonigle lady in cork has been demonised bulied and threatened.https://www.facebook.com/cllrlauramcgonigle

I was born and raised in the town the first supermacs was built in.
                                                              Some rediculous fights in it over the years.
                                                              Used be an arcade beside one and steps down to it.
                                                              One of my mates got barred when 15 set the bin on fire pull up ones and hurled it at the manager burning chip bags went everywhere.
                                                              Whole group was barred never learned how to play mortal combat then.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                I only drink my tea in iced form I'm afraid. Not the same effect I imagine
                                                                That's fierce fancy for a lad from Sligo.

Comment

Meh, I grew up in an area that had more than it's fair share of low lifes such as them two and I can safely say there's no talking to that sort of ignorance. Scum gonna scum.

What I found more dissapointing was the dozen odd other people in viewing distance of him that were either so glued to their phones to notice or just couldn't give a fuck. Not sure it's my place to preach basic manners to these, perhaps just an unlucky sample, I know all of my friends would offer him the seat without hesitation.
                                                                  Offering the seat up - fair enough.
                                                                  All those people saying nothing.... somewhat ironic?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                    What are you going to spend your winnings on?
                                                                    Prolly more winnings, and a treat. Any suggestions mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Iarnrod Eireann on form for the first day of the winter. "Major signal failure across the network", wp men.

Those fuckwits moaning about a potential privatisation of Irish Water should be down on their knees praying for such an eventuality.
                                                                      Double down Tuesday. "We wish to inform passengers...yada yada....signalling difficulties"

Of course they couldn't possibly tell you this before you swipe your leap card to get onto the platform. Bunchacunts.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                        Double down Tuesday. "We wish to inform passengers...yada yada....signalling difficulties"

Of course they couldn't possibly tell you this before you swipe your leap card to get onto the platform. Bunchacunts.
                                                                        Update: we have been upgraded from 'difficulties' to 'major problems'

Where is the ghost of Mrs Thatcher when I need her?

Comment

Public transport? Horsehead elite in hard times?

Comment

I do have my own First Class carriage obv.

Comment

About to spend 200 on taxis today. Highlight was a Tesla from Schipol airport.
                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                About to spend 200 on taxis today. Highlight was a Tesla from Schipol airport.
                                                                                IR staff naturally have all retreated into their bunker. No info as to how long delays will be.

Privatise immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                  About to spend 200 on taxis private cars today. Highlight was a Tesla from Schipol airport.
                                                                                  This is more like it.

Comment

Prolly more winnings, and a treat. Any suggestions mate?
                                                                                    Today sir you have the unique advantage of being an early member of the BroBank investor fund.
                                                                                    Dividends include quarterly bags of cans, 3-in-1s and the annual Christmas selection box.
                                                                                    Will I put you down for two "high fives" of investment or the full "fist bump"?

Comment

Sigh. We don't live in the Wild Wild West where its cowardice to not get into a fight. We're intellectuals now. That's why we left whatever dodgy part of the country we were born in to come to the big city and get away from Supermacs at 3am.
                                                                                      Nah definitely happy to go to war over this. gotta do what you believe is right yo and standing up for the weakest in society is as likely a good a cause as you will find. dunno what the fuck is wrong with other people though as judging by the account the carriage was full so someone should have instantly given up their seat. I'd like to think if I was in the old dudes position someone would fight my corner

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                          Nah definitely happy to go to war over this. gotta do what you believe is right yo and standing up for the weakest in society is as likely a good a cause as you will find. dunno what the fuck is wrong with other people though as judging by the account the carriage was full so someone should have instantly given up their seat. I'd like to think if I was in the old dudes position someone would fight my corner
                                                                                          What exactly do you expect me to have done? We're talking the type of people that are devoid of any shame, I mean you'd have to be to pull such a move in public and subsequently laugh about it. There was no humiliating them out of the seats imo so anything short of physical force was futile I reckon.

What's your play?
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

What exactly do you expect me to have done? We're talking the type of people that are devoid of any shame, I mean you'd have to be to pull such a move in public and subsequently laugh about it. There was no humiliating them out of the seats imo so anything short of physical force was futile I reckon.

What's your play?
                                                                                            BK's play here is to inform them that he's a big deal on the internet

Comment

Rodgers be in serious trouble if Pool get spanked tonight given the team he's picked. I sense a mighty win on the horizon

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                Rodgers be in serious trouble if Pool get spanked tonight given the team he's picked. I sense a mighty win on the horizon
                                                                                                If they get a result against Chelsea on Saturday then he's justified imo

Comment

I hope at least someone else offered him a seat?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                    If they get a result against Chelsea on Saturday then he's justified imo
                                                                                                    No to results based thinking on a poker site!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                      Today sir you have the unique advantage of being an early member of the BroBank investor fund.
                                                                                                      Dividends include quarterly bags of cans, 3-in-1s and the annual Christmas selection box.
                                                                                                      Will I put you down for two "high fives" of investment or the full "fist bump"?
                                                                                                      Full fist bump if you kick in a spice bag.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                        I hope at least someone else offered him a seat?
                                                                                                        That's what he's saying exactly no one did. He wasn't looking for anyone else to tell the other person they were a disgrace, just to let him sit down elsewhere instead.

Comment

This the ginseng folks were buying off Amazon? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swanson-Kore...inseng+tablets

Comment

Your man Allen that plays for Liverpool, is his first name Gotawayfrom?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                              Your man Allen that plays for Liverpool, is his first name Gotawayfrom?
                                                                                                              Its Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                Its Joe.
                                                                                                                I was waiting for that

Comment

Benfica useless cunts

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    Yep, that's him around 1:26.
                                                                                                                    Ha, chuckle head on Dice.
                                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I seemed to have found myself proclaiming that 'Fianna Fail are officially the most corrupt party in the history of Ireland' in the pub earlier. Is this true by any chance? As in, convictions etc
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                        Benfica useless cunts

Comment

I have spent way too much time today explaining to people why their own personal ideas about Irish Water don't actually have any legal effect.

Ugh...
                                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X