This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    He is confirmed to fight Dennis Siver Jan 18th in Boston. 5 round fight so must be the main event. Strange one.
    This is a ridiculous fight. How can Siver be the Main Event card when he is just back off suspension and struggled to win his last fight against a nobody. UFC not even trying to make this one look like a contest

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      This is a ridiculous fight. How can Siver be the Main Event card when he is just back off suspension and struggled to win his last fight against a nobody. UFC not even trying to make this one look like a contest
      It's a FOX card.
      Potential for millions in USA to see the McGregor Hypetrain win via 1st round KO.
      UFC funking hard for Edgar to beat Swanson. Aldo to beat Mendes.
      UFC then book Aldo -v- McGregor.
      Loads of PPV buys and a star built.
      ????????????????
      Fuck load of profit.

It's clever matchmaking but could all fall apart for them and be ridiculed for years. Siver is the safest top 10 fight and everyone else worthy of title eliminators is currently booked. So they are jumping on this to keep the train going instead of doing the right thing and waiting a month to match him up with somebody legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Feels like a mini-holiday to be going up to Belfast for day's-work, night's-excursion. Anyone familiar with what to do in Queen's/University Quarter? - ideally nothing cultural or even slightly worthy. Maybe drinking related.

Went out in the Students Union Bar/Nightclub before. It was actually class.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        Ah its much better than sounding a typical grateful Irishmen like Aidan O'Brien and Bryan Cooper.
        This is a big reason why I'm a fan of his. Nice to see something different in an Irish sportsman. That said, I'm still a big fan of the humility in the likes of Brian O'Driscoll and Padraig Harrington and I think the pinnacle of how to act in sport is Federer and Nadal, but still, nice to see something more aggressive for a change. Variety is the spice of life and that.
        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

McGregor doing a live Q&A in 30 mins. UFC streaming it live here... Could be boring with all the translating.

Watch the fight club Q&A with featherweight Conor McGregor live Friday, October 24 at 1pm/10am ETPT.

Comment

What's this 7D place you keep mentioning dobman?
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

It's a FOX card.
              Potential for millions in USA to see the McGregor Hypetrain win via 1st round KO.
              UFC funking hard for Edgar to beat Swanson. Aldo to beat Mendes.
              UFC then book Aldo -v- McGregor.
              Loads of PPV buys and a star built.
              ????????????????
              Fuck load of profit.

It's clever matchmaking but could all fall apart for them and be ridiculed for years. Siver is the safest top 10 fight and everyone else worthy of title eliminators is currently booked. So they are jumping on this to keep the train going instead of doing the right thing and waiting a month to match him up with somebody legit.
              Would love to have seen him vs Bermudez but far riskier fight for UFC. Siver can always pull off some flashy spinning knockout

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                Would love to have seen him vs Bermudez but far riskier fight for UFC. Siver can always pull off some flashy spinning knockout
                They will both be spinning around like mini tornadoes! After he fights Aldo we'll get the big fights, will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  shitty place that looks like a sex shop on capel street, supposed be worth the 5er if ya go in though
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                    @ RDIII / other Ginseng consumers, can you please point me to the product you are using. I have a very good policy of completely ignoring everything anyone ever says about stuff in this general category, but was intrigued by RDIII claiming energy from it.
                    More like mental acuity than energy. I notice the difference on days I don't take it.

I bought it in Holland and Barrett. Tub of capsules for €10.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Discussion on it a few weeks ago starting here.

Comment

McGregor doing a live Q&A in 30 mins. UFC streaming it live here... Could be boring with all the translating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfknA9nZro
                        Wound up the crowd. Lots of angry Brazilians. Strutting around telling them how great he is. Telling them to say things to his face. UFC haven't put it on live. Probably get killed by 100's of angry Brazilians.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          shitty place that looks like a sex shop on capel street, supposed be worth the 5er if ya go in though
                          Yep. Walking up from the river it's on the left. Guy in there is sound and it's just an empty store with a room at the back. We took one of the rides that hits water and the bars in front of us sprayed water when the movie hit the water. Good laugh. Good craic for the fiver.

Comment

I have a rock that keeps away tigers, it's up for sale and I feel a few people here might be interested.

Comment

Hilarious, the rte 'studio' is full of smoke from flares and you can't see them anymore

Comment

Big heart one time

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                  Big heart one time
                                  Funking hard for a savage batin' to be inflicted on Farrell and Ashton.

Comment

At the airport, alas no sign of Eammo

Comment

Darts, couple of live football matches, Rugby on.

This should not be allowed happen on a Friday night, should be spread over a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                        At the airport, alas no sign of Eammo
                                        If you are flying Aer Lingus look out for the Waterford Blaa on the menu.

Comment

have a friend living in China, would The one plus one be readily available there and would it work here?
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Fairly average stuff so far.

It's very boring programmed stuff by both sides.

Comment

Can't understand why there's no HQ stream for the rugby.

Liking BOD's contribution so far.

Comment

looks to be a massive amount of rubber beads on that pitch
                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                  Can't understand why there's no HQ stream for the rugby.

Liking BOD's contribution so far.
                                                  This one works - Acestream ID: 16fca8496b45f837903f794ed6e386c6daf73055

Comment

Wife was telling me that the new Sky on demand box she got recommends things based on what you've recorded. Seemingly because I record University Challenge it thinks I might like Dale's Supermarket Sweep....software needs work.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                      Wife was telling me that the new Sky on demand box she got recommends things based on what you've recorded. Seemingly because I record University Challenge it thinks I might like Dale's Supermarket Sweep....software needs work.
                                                      It keeps an eye on what you watch so then the adverts are tailored for you giving you recommendations. I did some bullshitting on the doors about that lol
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

what are some more irish choons like this lark?

Irish Rovers version of the traditional Irish song, with subtitles added for my EFL class. You can't start preparation for St. Patrick's Day too early! This ...

Subscribe to Celtic Note YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/3UipN5QTaken from the album: St. Patrick's Day Party - 30 Favourite Irish Songs iTunes: http://po.st...

have a big fan of this crap that wants some more

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                          I have a rock that keeps away tigers, it's up for sale and I feel a few people here might be interested.
                                                          Might be interested, how much?
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Cracking finish from O'Donnell. Easy to sky those ones. Should open the game up now.

Comment

Munster would want to up it here. Lose this and the season's over.

Comment

saries playing the better rugby but for christ sake can they be pinged the odd time for holding on when tackled!

Comment

dicks on boards

posted a question asking about a one plus one invite and how to go about getting one. The answer i got was "Google is your friend"

Think I will kick up now as the vino seeps further into my veins!

Gonna play little miss innocent for a while first
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

sky commentary recons that wasnt intentional. haaving a laugh??

Comment

In fairness, they changed their minds sharpish on the replay. What a dumb card to give away. Feel Munster need to win by 7+ here to have any chance in the group.

Comment

BT not Sky.

Dallaglio standard stuff. Unless a guy gets the head taken off his shoulders he never sees a card.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I'm sorry but Keatley will just never be an international class No. 10. Kicking it away there was criminal.

Comment

Dundalk -v- Cork turning out to be a pretty good game and is perfectly setup now for drama.

Comment

WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

would have been murder if they didnt get in there

Comment

A great step up by Munster to go get the score when needed but Jaysus Keatley is crumbling. Important kicks that he's missing.
                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Dundalk -v- Cork turning out to be a pretty good game and is perfectly setup now for drama.
                                                                                    Can see those Cork cunts getting a late equaliser. Would love to see Dundalk ship it after about 20 years.

Comment

Michelle you can order the OPO without an invite on Monday between 3pm and 4pm Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        I'm sorry but Keatley will just never be an international class No. 10. Kicking it away there was criminal.
                                                                                        reverse BBV at its finest

Comment

would have been murder if they didnt get in there
                                                                                          Very odd body shape by Conway which probably swayed it. Saracens showing the Small Heart rather than the Munster bigness I would suggest.

Job done though so wp Munster

Comment

reverse BBV at its finest
                                                                                            A decent line kick hardly makes up for his game so far?

Edit: there ya go. He's 33% tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              Michelle you can order the OPO without an invite on Monday between 3pm and 4pm Irish.
                                                                                              yep someone just came to my rescue and told me that. fucking site is down at the min.

Think I will purchase! Galaxy Note 3 spotless up for sale if anyone is interested if I get the one plus one
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

A decent line kick hardly makes up for his game so far?

Edit: there ya go. He's 33% tonight.
                                                                                                yeah hes been awful from placed kicks. Actually think his game management and general play has been good though

Comment

Get dafuq in Dundalk. Cork and the Dennehy brothers can fuck right off!

Comment

yeah hes been awful from placed kicks. Actually think his game management and general play has been good though
                                                                                                    Not sure if serious.

Murray is the one managing the game.

Comment

If Sarries get a try and a losing BP it's his flakiness that's gifted them the chance. Murray running the show tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                        If Sarries get a try and a losing BP it's his flakiness that's gifted them the chance. Murray running the show tonight.
                                                                                                        I think BK is trolling us. If not he'd really want to stick to GAA.

Comment

Cork City > Tralee Dynamos

Comment

I think BK is trolling us. If not he'd really want to stick to GAA.
                                                                                                            here I cant be called out for trolling you 2 wanted shot of Murray 18 months ago

Keatley still needs a lot of development. Hes been especially poor tonight but even if he played well theres no way I'd want to see him in an Irish number 10 roll for the fore-seeable future.

Bit miffed with this result. Didnt play well and it was more sarries losing it than Munster winning it but as RDIII pointed out earlier a loss would have effectively ended the season so its good to still be alive

Comment

He's been very poor. Murray being so good tonight has made him look a lot better than he has been.

Comment

Keatley still needs a lot of development.
                                                                                                                He's been a professional rugby player for six, seven years. This is as good as he is.

Very nice guy (sidenote: his uncle baptised all my kids ) but will never be as good as Munster deserve and need.

Comment

here I cant be called out for trolling you 2 wanted shot of Murray 18 months ago

Keatley still needs a lot of development. Hes been especially poor tonight but even if he played well theres no way I'd want to see him in an Irish number 10 roll for the fore-seeable future.

Bit miffed with this result. Didnt play well and it was more sarries losing it than Munster winning it but as RDIII pointed out earlier a loss would have effectively ended the season so its good to still be alive
                                                                                                                  Ah I dunno Tony. There is only so much time you can give a halfback for development. He's had quite a run as the main man and not convinced me. JJ has that bit extra for me.

I wouldn't like to be relying on him to win a final tbh.

Comment

Cork City > Tralee Dynamos
                                                                                                                    Both a shower a cunts.

Comment

Thought Munter would struggle in this pool but excellently positioned. Beat Clermont at home in rnd3 and that will go close to ending their interest, might see them field a weakened team the following week and make an away win in France an easier proposition.

Comment

Ah I dunno Tony. There is only so much time you can give a halfback for development. He's had quite a run as the main man and not convinced me. JJ has that bit extra for me.

I wouldn't like to be relying on him to win a final tbh.
                                                                                                                        I actually agree for a change I'd rather have Hanrahan at 10 myself. Particularly when the goal of the current set up should be a 2/3 year plan as I dont see any silverware in the immediate short term unfortunately. The point I was making is I still think Keatly has a bit to offer. He was outstanding in the win against the Sharks so its very frustrating when he goes out and puts in a performance like that. A bit of consistency would be nice

Comment

Anybody here want 2 premium level tickets for the FAI Ford Cup final?

Have 2 Ireland season tickets which got upgraded for free and they were printable, so can post them.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X