Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow's gonna be shit busy including Us pre clearance so get in early btw
    airport, lol

Comment

now dems some arms

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        I'm outta here for 17 long days in 7 hours
        Very convenient once again.

Tomorrow's gonna be shit busy including Us pre clearance so get in early btw
        We fly at 12.20, plan on being at the check in desk around 9.20. Should be plenty of time I'd imagine. It's a pity there s nowhere decent to eat the far side of the pre clearance.

Aer Lingus is a shambles of a website, btw. Couldn't give them the advance passenger information stuff or check in online as there is a United Airlines flight on each leg (SFO to LAS), but of course all it says was 'there is an error' or something similarly generic.

Comment

Russell Brand Must Die.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Very convenient once again.

We fly at 12.20, plan on being at the check in desk around 9.20. Should be plenty of time I'd imagine. It's a pity there s nowhere decent to eat the far side of the pre clearance.

Aer Lingus is a shambles of a website, btw. Couldn't give them the advance passenger information stuff or check in online as there is a United Airlines flight on each leg (SFO to LAS), but of course all it says was 'there is an error' or something similarly generic.
            Yeah plenty of time, your hitting check in at an Off peak time but cbp at peak time unfortunately.
            airport, lol

Comment

We fly at 12.20, plan on being at the check in desk around 9.20. Should be plenty of time I'd imagine. It's a pity there is nowhere decent to eat the far side of the pre clearance.
              Not only is there a Burger King after pre clearance but there is TWO, yes two Burger Kings. That is one per terminal.

Do your research next time m8.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Not only is there a Burger King after pre clearance but there is TWO, yes two Burger Kings. That is one per terminal.

Not really what I was thinking about, but I thought it was all just gates and waiting areas after the pre clearance? Also, is Terminal two not the only pre-clearance terminal now?

Comment

Oh Chad, you may need to do your own research there PAL.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Not really what I was thinking about, but I thought it was all just gates and waiting areas after the pre clearance? Also, is Terminal two not the only pre-clearance terminal now?
                    Chad doesn't know what pre clearance is, ignore his comment.

Yes pre clearance is only in t2. There's one small cafe after pre clearance.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Yeah plenty of time, your hitting check in at an Off peak time but cbp at peak time unfortunately.
                      Ya, I know most US flights leave between 10.30 and 1 generally so can't be avoided, but it'll be grand as we always like to get through as early as we can.

Comment

Oh Chad, you may need to do your own research there PAL.
                        I ain't your pal, buddy.

Comment

Ya, I know most US flights leave between 10.30 and 1 generally so can't be avoided, but it'll be grand as we always like to get through as early as we can.
                          It'll take roughly an hour to do the tsa screening and the us customs check.
                          airport, lol

Comment

[/QUOTE]

It'll take roughly an hour to do the tsa screening and the us customs check.
                            It's U.S, not us Eamo.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Russell Brand Must Die.
                              Valar morghulis.
                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                Valar morghulis.
                                Yes.

The Brand cunt first though.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                  Valar morghulis.
                                  Assume this is game of thrones related?
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                    The Drool is getting really strong up this neck of the Woods ahead of Fridays match

Do you fancy Dundalk to win? League championships decided on the last day are pretty epic in fairness, impossible to see the atmosphere being anything but electric on Friday

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Congrats Kev and Mrs In Real Life.
                                    Not a single 'thanks' for this post? Pretty solid 7/10 joke imo

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                    I've been training new people in work... in a call centre for a bank. Basically coaching people to use a system and what to say..haven't been in the job that long so was suprised when asked to do it. But you get paid time off for doing it, so needed little persuasion .

Anyway long story short, really enjoying it, was thinking of maybe looking into it as a career option. How do you actually become a trainer? External guy who they got in to work with me labels himself a "corporate trainer". Asked him how he got into it, he did a bunch of courses in the UK, none of which are connected to banking but he does different training all over the country.

Any options of doing this kind of thing in Ireland?
                                    I worked in a directory inquiries/general call centre (i.e. some companies outsourced their call centre work to us) company last year (don't want to specify name as their new business now revolves around social media monitoring). The call centre trainer there had a masters in psychology so pretty sure it was just a case of being promoted into the position. If you want any more info, let me know.
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                      Not a single 'thanks' for this post? Pretty solid 7/10 joke imo
                                      You should familiarise yourself more with what constitutes a joke imo.

Comment

You should familiarise yourself more with what constitutes a joke imo.
                                        you're a joke
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Baby Jake Toddy Kehoe born this morning at 6am weighing in 7lb 12. Mother and child doing great thankfully.
                                                    Just seeing this now, well done man, delighted.

Really cool name
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Was home last weekend (didn't see eamon at the airport obviously) and wandered into this little spot (directly across the road from Elverys at top of Dawson Street)

The Little Museum of Dublin

I thought it was excellent, €7 but they gave us a €2 off token for no good reason and let us wander around. You could do the entire place in an hour comfortably, or you could pick and digest and turn it into a 2/3 hour long event. The clips shown in the "cinema" are fascinating.

Great little spot, would recommend to Dubliners and tourists alike.
                                                      (Avoid the Bono/U2 room though, fuck me that was scary)

Comment

It looks even better in slow motion.

[VINE]OheVKBvJxxl[/VINE]

Comment

Sorted, sorry about that.

Comment

On the train home. What a week. Feckin love Dublin. IPO, Jameson distilllery, Kilmainham Gaol among others. The 7D place was a laugh with loads of different 'rides' to choose from. Already looking forward to coming back again.

Also, Dublin bus drivers are class. I thought FW was just giving me info here cos of IPB but every driver we met was sound. Only charged us one fare on the leap card each time when I told them there was two of us and always gave us directions when we needed them for Guinness, Jameson, Kilmainham etc etc. Failed to catch Martin on his route but maybe next time This could turn into a honda situation in the airport lol.

Tl;dr Dublin

Comment

Not even on the card and Conor Mcgregor is on episode 3 of the Vlog

On episode #3 of UFC 179 Embedded, featherweight champion Jose Aldo and challenger Chad Mendes, no longer on separate continents, come too close for comfort ...

Cant remember how to embed.
                                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 24-10-14, 12:07. Reason: There ya go

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                It looks even better in slow motion.

[VINE]OheVKBvJxxl[/VINE]
                                                                What the Fuck, thats unpossible!

I looked at it a few times last night and couldn't see what the fuss was about and it took another few looks at that before I realised ...

Fake obv
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fuck you AndyFB it's your fault I got Steam Saled

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    whats the story with setting up and selling food at a country market type job? Do I need some sort of a casual trading licence or what H&S regulations must I adhere to?
                                                                    I think you are all sorted under the "ah sure it'll be grand" acto 2004.

I don't think you need any licence for a private indoor market, and that you need a casual trading licence (couple hundred for a year) for outside, + pitch and maybe insurance.
                                                                    Get the best public liability insurance in Ireland with IOMST. Our team of experienced insurance advisors provide tailored policies at competitive prices. Get a quote today.

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 24-10-14, 13:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      We need Steam anonymous.

Hi, my name is Tara and it's been 6 months since I've bought a game and not played it. Before now over 90% of the games I have bought have never been played. /bursts into tears.

Comment

pwned
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                            We need Steam anonymous.

Hi, my name is Tara and it's been 6 months since I've bought a game and not played it. Before now over 90% of the games I have bought have never been played. /bursts into tears.
                                                                            added Saints Row collection and Dead Island to the Library. Have Tomb raider sitting there from last week. Currently working my way through the Assains creed collection

I have a problem

Comment

Does anyone play poker anymore, is there anywhere good on a friday these days?
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                . It's like there's two people operating within the same body.
                                                                                Only two I got at least a half dozen knocking around.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

added Saints Row collection and Dead Island to the Library. Have Tomb raider sitting there from last week. Currently working my way through the Assains creed collection

I have a problem
                                                                                  Even when I read tomb raider there I was like oooo how much?!!!

i have a problem too. Especially as I essentially only ever play two games and I own hundreds.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    What the Fuck, thats unpossible!

I looked at it a few times last night and couldn't see what the fuss was about and it took another few looks at that before I realised ...

Fake obv
                                                                                    "Aaahhh, shoulda used his auld right foot there!"

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                        Not even on the card and Conor Mcgregor is on episode 3 of the Vlog

On episode #3 of UFC 179 Embedded, featherweight champion Jose Aldo and challenger Chad Mendes, no longer on separate continents, come too close for comfort ...

Cant remember how to embed.
                                                                                        he really has become (more likely probably always was) an obnoxious and horrible little man. He was very endearing right at the start with how happy he was, now he's just vulgar trash.

he's a phenomenal fighter though without a doubt, but is now up there with the likes of Bisping as annoying pricks of the UFC.

Comment

I'd still back her up against a wall all over again.

Comment

All part of the plan. Make people love or hate you. They will buy PPVs to see you win or in the hope you get smashed. Will make him a wealthy man.

He's just doing exactly what Chael Sonnen did. McGregor has the added advantage of KO power and exciting skills.

Comment

@ RDIII / other Ginseng consumers, can you please point me to the product you are using. I have a very good policy of completely ignoring everything anyone ever says about stuff in this general category, but was intrigued by RDIII claiming energy from it.

Comment

More or less intriguing than MSN promoting manuka as an ebola cure?
                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-10-14, 10:36.
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

what good movie streaming sites are there? For my sister who is downloading disabled
                                                                                                  Apart from pornhub obv

Comment

All part of the plan. Make people love or hate you. They will buy PPVs to see you win or in the hope you get smashed. Will make him a wealthy man.

He's just doing exactly what Chael Sonnen did. McGregor has the added advantage of KO power and exciting skills.
                                                                                                    Chael was brilliant at promoting and bigging up a fight, Mcgregor isn't bad at it either, which is fine. It's the in between stuff that annoys me.

Chael was great for the sport (bar a couple of mishaps), talking about the sport and other fighters in a very interesting fashion. Mcgregor only talks about himself and is a complete megalomaniac, believing his own hype.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      @ RDIII / other Ginseng consumers, can you please point me to the product you are using. I have a very good policy of completely ignoring everything anyone ever says about stuff in this general category, but was intrigued by RDIII claiming energy from it.
                                                                                                      i bought this one fwiw

they sent me twice the amount and a full box of vitamin c as a gift

Comment

what good movie streaming sites are there? For my sister who is downloading disabled
                                                                                                        Apart from pornhub obv
                                                                                                        Primewire

Comment

Apart from pornhub obv
                                                                                                          pics of said sister
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Thanks.

Play/watch games with this guy...was jsut looking at some of his cars, god damn.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                              Chael was brilliant at promoting and bigging up a fight, Mcgregor isn't bad at it either, which is fine. It's the in between stuff that annoys me.

Chael was great for the sport (bar a couple of mishaps), talking about the sport and other fighters in a very interesting fashion. Mcgregor only talks about himself and is a complete megalomaniac, believing his own hype.
                                                                                                              It's the UFC editing things and shoving him down peoples throats. Not Conor!

Comment

Ah its much better than sounding a typical grateful Irishmen like Aidan O'Brien and Bryan Cooper. Pawned Chad Mendez couple days ago.
                                                                                                                Conor McGregor trash talks Chad Mendes ahead of UFC189 via Skype in the BT Sport studios, telling him; "I can rest my balls on your forehead" with Mendes cla...

Comment

He is confirmed to fight Dennis Siver Jan 18th in Boston. 5 round fight so must be the main event. Strange one.

Comment

Feels like a mini-holiday to be going up to Belfast for day's-work, night's-excursion. Anyone familiar with what to do in Queen's/University Quarter? - ideally nothing cultural or even slightly worthy. Maybe drinking related.

Did this job last year and still haven't worked out what it involves (mainly through lack of interest). Last year I sat at a boardroom table and said 'yes, I agree' without particularly listening to what had been said beforehand, everyone relaxed and smiled, and then they shipped me a decent amount of cash. So think I'll go for two years in a row of the winning agreeing strategy. Might mix it up and pop in a random 'wholeheartedly'.
                                                                                                                    When are you going up?
                                                                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                      Ah its much better than sounding a typical grateful Irishmen like Aidan O'Brien and Bryan Cooper. Pawned Chad Mendez couple days ago.
                                                                                                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6HIZX3rfpI#t=18
                                                                                                                      by insulting him?too easy when a guy is halfway round the world, on the phone.

i bet ya he comes up in the cage after the fight to say "keep my belt warm i'm coming for ye" to the champ etc!it's coming into proper WWE territory now with him.

Comment

i bet ya he comes up in the cage after the fight to say "keep my belt warm i'm coming for ye" to the champ etc!it's coming into proper WWE territory now with him.
                                                                                                                        Ah hes a bit much alright. I only listen to him because hes Irish and usually Irish are genuflecting mofos. Ive never bothered listening to interviews and always fast forward the walk ons to all fights just get to the actual fights as events up to the fights are like you say WWE territory.

Comment

That makes all the $$$. That is the UFC's influence, not McGregors doing. That is exactly why they are flying him to Brazil, featuring him on the vlogs and feeding him a pretty safe fight in the form of a steroid fueled German midget in January.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X