This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    This is exactly why I was on Go Daddy earlier mulling over options for www.impactfultie.com, I knew you could recommend such items impeccably. Now I'm not gonna lie, I was planning reviews from an ordinary Joe Soap along the lines of that 3 wolf t-shirt on Amazon a few years ago, focusing on the amazing things that happened when a randomer tried such an impactful tie.

Rigger, you need to monetise the site. I'm thinking you don't get to buy the tie, you get to buy a signed photograph of V doing something impactful wearing one.
    imactfultieknot.com is where it's at.

What does it matter if your impactful tie is impactful if you can double it with an impactful knot?
    Last edited by Zod; 23-10-14, 15:34.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      Ah heyor lads, Toddy?
      Pretty class tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Pretty class tbf.
        Need a #teamfinkel avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
          Di Maria is better than Fabregas, anyone disagree with that
          One cost £60M and the other cost £26M.

A big team like Chelsea could sign either. A mid table team like United could only attract one. United tried to get him for a year. He finally left Barca when a good team came in. United then had to spend zillions on someone nearly on his level.

They are both class but it is pretty obvious who the better signing is. He is also the better player

Comment

Ah heyor lads, Toddy?
            Name of wife's dad who passed away when she was 9

Pretty class tbf.
            I agree and it was my preference for his first name tbh

Comment

Need a #teamfinkel avatar
              Name 3 things it must incorporate and I shall make it.

Comment

Name 3 things it must incorporate and I shall make it.
                Snooker Hall
                Taxi
                Bottle of Coke

Do it

Comment

imactfultieknot.com is where it's at.

What does it matter if your impactful tie is impactful if you can double it with an impactful knot?
                  Well, if your knot doubles it then it's of the utmost importance how impactful it is originally. I mean, you don't want everyday situations whereby you are just trying to be impactful enough with your tie to gain access to the toilets in a fancy place, and on sight you are installed as the CEO of the organisation due to an ill judged overimpact down to the knot multiplier effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                    Snooker Hall
                    Taxi
                    Bottle of Coke

Do it
                    That'll be tough.

I'm on it.

Comment

Well, if your knot doubles it then it's of the utmost importance how impactful it is originally. I mean, you don't want everyday situations whereby you are just trying to be impactful enough with your tie to gain access to the toilets in a fancy place, and on sight you are installed as the CEO of the organisation due to an ill judged overimpact down to the knot multiplier effect.
                      liking these:

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I can't help thinking schoolkid/unkempt culchie when I see a four-in-hand.

Comment

This is exactly why I was on Go Daddy earlier mulling over options for www.impactfultie.com, I knew you could recommend such items impeccably. Now I'm not gonna lie, I was planning reviews from an ordinary Joe Soap along the lines of that 3 wolf t-shirt on Amazon a few years ago, focusing on the amazing things that happened when a randomer tried such an impactful tie.

Rigger, you need to monetise the site. I'm thinking you don't get to buy the tie, you get to buy a signed photograph of V doing something impactful wearing one.
                          I am on board for this.
                          VforV, have your p.a send some impactful photos over to my graphic designer, CHD and we can move forward on this.
                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 23-10-14, 16:07.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                            Snooker Hall
                            Taxi
                            Bottle of Coke

Do it
                            Went for a signature instead.

Comment

Can you add a pic of a disobedient mongrel being put in his place

Comment

@Kev congrats on having working semen at your age.

Next kids middle name should be Roddy obviously.

Comment

No doubt the girls in years to come will refer to him as 'Hot Toddy'

Nh Kev and Mrs Kev. :-)

Comment

My Dad grew up in this house:

A lot of thought has gone into making this redbrick house a spacious and light-filled family home which should appeal to people looking for a place near the city centre

The owners of number three having completed a superb refurbishment are in search of a new project and have placed their home on the market through Sherry FitzGerald with an asking price of €925,000.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ok folks, adopt he #teamfinkel signature or become a target

Comment

Do a sickpuppy one so people can choose
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Ok folks, adopt he #teamfinkel signature or become a target
                                          It's too subtle.

Comment

Memo to self, add Corbett and Honda to list

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              Congrats to ye.

The lad will be known as Jay all his life though thanks to your surname.
                                              Congrats Kev.

If you have a girl, you should called her Truda

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                Anyone know how big/small The Academy is? Doors 7pm, support at 8pm and gig at 9pm ish. I assume if we rocked up at 8.30-8.45 we would still have a grand view of everything. Gig is sold out, apparently, but is it about the size of a decent night club? No real interest in support act.
                                                Yeah, it's about the size of a nightclub. Last time I was there was at a sold out Stereophonics gig. We were on the balcony and had no problem seeing the gig and moving around.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                    Do a sickpuppy one so people can choose
                                                    You can choose an avatar.

Comment

Congrats Kev and Mrs In Real Life.
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                        He should have stayed there, it's going for a million now
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

You could have gotten it tattoo'd on the baby instead.
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            Love those style of houses. Seem quite unique to that part of Dublin. All that hidden space inside them that you can't see from the outside (it seems; never been inside one). Ridic sum of money, but...
                                                            Yeah a guy I know from college lives either on that street or adjacent to it. Looks like a grim cottage from outside but has a massive open plan modern interior.

Comment

The missus is a plain food type of person, it reflects in her cooking and she's very resistant to change when it comes to food, I've been throwing some worcestershire sauce into her stews and casseroles on the sly, it's been working out so far.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                The missus is a plain food type of person, it reflects in her cooking and she's very resistant to change when it comes to food, I've been throwing some worcestershire sauce into her stews and casseroles on the sly, it's been working out so far.
                                                                It is great stuff, been doing it for years myself.

Comment

Love those style of houses. Seem quite unique to that part of Dublin. All that hidden space inside them that you can't see from the outside (it seems; never been inside one). Ridic sum of money, but...
                                                                  Yeah they go way back from the front so there's loads of space. The downstairs can be very dark but it seems they did a great job with the renovation, leaving open space across the middle to allow as much light in. Obviously the location is the primary selling point, but those houses are prime examples of a particular era of architecture, and that's valuable in itself.

He should have stayed there, it's going for a million now
                                                                  You don't say. My aunt inherited it after my granny died and she sold it because it was literally falling apart and she couldn't afford any repairs. The last straw was the day she tried to change the wallpaper in the living room and half the wall started coming down with it. We decided it was load-bearing wallpaper, so it had to stay.

Said aunt bought a house in Crumlin and an apartment in Spain with the proceeds. She rents the house and lives in the apartment. Meanwhile the people she sold it to lost about €200k on it, so it was a good deal for her.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yo Finkel that sig picture was never gonna stay with the size that it was, you can obviously reup it but in a much more subtle size.
                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                      It is great stuff, been doing it for years myself.
                                                                      me too, especially my gravy! and always lob it into my home made burgers too love the stuff!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        Yo Finkel that sig picture was never gonna stay with the size that it was, you can obviously reup it but in a much more subtle size.
                                                                        1. Sickpuppy
                                                                        2. Honda
                                                                        3. Corbett
                                                                        4. Danny

Comment

I think Toddy for a first name would have been awesome! love unusual names and its different. Toddy Kehoe is perfect imo

change it!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

1. Sickpuppy
                                                                            2. Honda
                                                                            3. Corbett
                                                                            4. Danny

Last edited by CHDad; 23-10-14, 19:02.

Comment

FT article today on professional cyclists working with hedge funds to improve trading performance using sports psychology:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwO...ew?usp=sharing
                                                                              Would they not hire an actual sports psychologist or are they just after column inches and marketing bollox.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                Yeah, it's about the size of a nightclub. Last time I was there was at a sold out Stereophonics gig. We were on the balcony and had no problem seeing the gig and moving around.
                                                                                Great call on the balcony. Girlfriend is fairly short so could see fuck all. We found a corner uostairs above the actual balcony height. So now we have seats if she gets tired and a fantastic view of the band. Tyvm gorrrrrr.

Comment

Baby Jake Toddy Kehoe born this morning at 6am weighing in 7lb 12. Mother and child doing great thankfully.
                                                                                  Congrats dude my little one is coming home tomorrow. Have been running around all day trying to get everything ready inbetween trips to the hospital.
                                                                                  Also keep Jake Toddy away from Alexandria Grace in sixteen years or so and we'll all get on ok!

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Rabona by Lamala

Comment

1. Sickpuppy
                                                                                        2. Honda
                                                                                        3. Corbett
                                                                                        4. Danny
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Durrrrrrty stuff from Lamela.

Looking forward to others trying and falling over

Comment

I'd walk off the pitch, out of the stadium and retire after that.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I've been training new people in work... in a call centre for a bank. Basically coaching people to use a system and what to say..haven't been in the job that long so was suprised when asked to do it. But you get paid time off for doing it, so needed little persuasion .

Anyway long story short, really enjoying it, was thinking of maybe looking into it as a career option. How do you actually become a trainer? External guy who they got in to work with me labels himself a "corporate trainer". Asked him how he got into it, he did a bunch of courses in the UK, none of which are connected to banking but he does different training all over the country.

Any options of doing this kind of thing in Ireland?
                                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                I've been training new people in work... in a call centre for a bank. Basically coaching people to use a system and what to say..haven't been in the job that long so was suprised when asked to do it. But you get paid time off for doing it, so needed little persuasion .

Anyway long story short, really enjoying it, was thinking of maybe looking into it as a career option. How do you actually become a trainer? External guy who they got in to work with me labels himself a "corporate trainer". Asked him how he got into it, he did a bunch of courses in the UK, none of which are connected to banking but he does different training all over the country.

Any options of doing this kind of thing in Ireland?
                                                                                                You could train lads to play werewolf pat

Comment

even better from this angle- wow.

[VINE]http://vine.co/v/OheFEtMTeB9[/VINE]

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Comment

You could train lads to play werewolf pat
                                                                                                    WP
                                                                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Right! I am getting paid tomorrow and need to start xmas shopping , I need ideas please for himself. dropped hints about kindle he has no interest. So am thinking Beats headphones and maybe a dual sim phone??? So could someone direct me to one or give me ideas on something else. Men are so hard to buy for! even small gifts anything?

payment for a sports stream site? he is constantly going on about that
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                        Right! I am getting paid tomorrow and need to start xmas shopping , I need ideas please for himself. dropped hints about kindle he has no interest. So am thinking Beats headphones and maybe a dual sim phone??? So could someone direct me to one or give me ideas on something else. Men are so hard to buy for! even small gifts anything?

A decent customised flesh light cant go wrong.
                                                                                                        NSFW;

Nsfw.

Comment

actually not a bad idea!!! we looked at something like that a few yrs back it was 150 quid, cant remember the name now though
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Don't get beats they are shit. And every cunt has a fake pair. Get bose
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Don't get beats they are shit. And every cunt has a fake pair. Get bose
                                                                                                              he wants beats, a work mate has them and he was very impresed may as well get him want he wants!
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

he wants beats, a work mate has them and he was very impresed may as well get him want he wants!
                                                                                                                A token book for blowjobs.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

here's the chicken korma from yesterday lads, I've been inundated with PMs asking me to post the pic

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Tell him I said he's wrong
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Tell him I said he's wrong
                                                                                                                      See you in the airport in 10 or so hours Eamon.

Comment

FAO V4V et al.

Cillian and I and all at Impactful Inc. are proud to announce that shortly we shall be accepting pre-orders for our new and limited edition 'Executive Beverage Demitasse'.

Keenly marked at £250 £199.99, a reduction for our IPB associates.

Please contact Icarus for invites to the upcoming pre-launch web stream.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                          See you in the airport in 10 or so hours Eamon.
                                                                                                                          I'm outta here for 17 long days in 7 hours
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X